Sharing Aunt Lucy Ch. 2

Story Info
Jack's weekend gets better.
828 words
4.36
115.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's an insatiable lady, is your Aunt Lucy..."

We were lying together on the hard table top, our mouths still locked as one, feeling her panting still into my mouth. The words suddenly cut through us, and we separated in panic.

I turned as Aunt Lucy slid away and dropped to the floor. I looked around and saw Uncle Nick leaning against the closed door, still naked, his cock sticking out stiff and thick in front of him. A shaft of dusty moonlight lit him and his eyes burnt with a fire.

"Oh! Nick!" gasped Aunt Lucy.

"I'm sorry Uncle..." I blurted out.

He laughed, and took a step towards us.

"Don't be sorry," he said. "I noticed that you'd both left your beds. Mmmmm," he added. "It's nice to see that old pool-table getting christened... although it'll cost a bit to remove the cum stains from the beize."

Aunt Lucy was sitting on the floor now. I moved and stood against the edge of the table. I didn't know what to say.

"You're not going to leave an old man out of the fun, are you?" he said, his eyes glinting ferociously. "I'm sure there's room for another here..."

He walked forward and pulled Aunt Lucy to her feet. Her silk dressing gown slipped to her feet and she was naked before him. He put his hand down to her pussy and ran his hand through the juices that still trickled out of her. "Yes, a nice wet pussy. I'd like some of that." He licked the palm of his hand. "Mmmm, is that Jack I can taste?"

He dropped his saliva-covered hand to his cock and massaged it until it shone.

"Lucy, I think your nephew needs a bit of coaxing. Look how soft he has become. Here, bend over and suck him back to shape." And quite forcibly he bent her over and pushed her lips to my semi-hard cock.

"Make him come in your mouth, woman," he ordered. "And lift that arse up to me!"

So she opened her lips and took me inside her mouth, while he put his hands over her buttocks and moved up behind her. He looked me straight in the eyes.

"I think this is something your Aunt has been dreaming about for some time."

And he continued to look me straight in the eyes as he pushed himself against her.

"Relax, Jack," he said to me. "I'm going to fuck your Aunt in the arse while you watch, just like you did before."

I felt myself harden again at that, and gave myself up to the soft administrations of her tongue as she slid tantalisingly up and down my wet and pulsating cock.

"Does that feel good, girls and boys?" he asked as he thrust the tip of his cock into the tight bud of her arse. I could feel Aunt Lucy moan in pleasure as he thrust in a little further.

"Can you feel my cock in your arse, Lucy? Is it nice having one cock in your arse and one cock in your mouth?"

This dirty talk, the hard stare that Uncle Nick was giving me as he spoke, as he forced his huge cock into her willing arse, was making me really turned on again. Soon my hard cock was filling her mouth, and she was slipping and sliding up and down me.


"Now I'm fucking her arse, Jack," he said, as he started to move in and out of her. "My fat cock is in her arse and I'm fucking her hard..."

His voice trailed off a little as the feelings of pleasure took him over too. Suddenly the tension lessened, and I could feel her body relax as she felt the two male members moving inside her.

"Oh, yes!" I blurted out. "Oh, yes this is my dream coming true!" And I grabbed both sides of her head and started to fuck her mouth furiously. I returned Uncle Nick's stare, the two of us thrusting in and out of her now. His hard stare slowly turned into a glazed smile.

"Two fat cocks fucking you now, Lucy.." he croaked as his hips thrust into her. She sucked on me hard, her hands hanging on to my thighs as her husband banged into her. Suddenly I felt her body shiver as a huge orgasm exploded through her, and her moans turned to spluttering as I shot my cum into her mouth.

"Yes! I'm cumming in your arse, Lucy!" moaned Uncle Nick, and soon I could see his purple-veined cock shimmering in the moonlight as his own cum lubricated her in his final thrusts.

Aunt Lucy slumped against me, and then Uncle Nick moved up and put his arms around the both of us.

"Now I think you two should come and join me in my nice soft bed," he said. "Time to warm up, relax and talk about what we'd like to do..."