Sharing Ch. 01

Story Info
The man she loves is a pornstar.
5.5k words
4.26
17.5k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darklogic
darklogic
23 Followers

I sat fixated as I stared at the screen. The two people on screen weren't just fucking for a camera; they were lost in hedonistic bliss with each other. The man in the scene didn't just try to ram his cock repeatedly into her cunt; he eased it into her with long smooth motions as his hands roamed her body. The actress didn't just whine annoyingly with cliché phrases; she was honestly encouraging her lover to please her. With the volume on low I could still hear the guttural moans of pleasure erupting from the speakers. It was genuine, and real, and passionate.

I should know. That's my boyfriend on that screen, and he's fucking my best friend. Hell, she even introduced me to him and set up our first date. Am I mad? Conflicted, yes, but I can't say I'm mad. After all, they shot this scene at least a year before I met Lance, back when I thought Paige was just a model. It's true, I love this man with all my heart and lust after his body, but I couldn't muster any simmering anger or the hurt of betrayal. But I definitely felt aroused while watching them ravish each other's bodies.

Even on screen his brilliant blue eyes seemed to sparkle with life. His strong jaw was offset by a playful smile and soft lips; he them used skillfully to excite Paige's ear and neck. I shivered remembering the feeling of his teeth sinking into my skin. The camera panned away from their faces and moved to a higher elevation, looking down on their sensual coupling. From this angle I watched her hands comb through his long golden mane, while his arms wrapped around her and teased mercilessly at her breast.

His thick muscles corded rhythmically beneath his tan skin, just as his thick cock worked deep into her. With every thrust I burned with the memory of him penetrating me, making love to me. Just like his time inside me, he couldn't fit all of it inside of her, but they both enjoyed his efforts. I loved every sensation his cock instilled into me, and couldn't blame her for giving into ecstasy just like I did every time. I moaned as Lance bit down hard on one of Paige's nipples, vocalizing my arousal with her while she writhed beneath him. I knew the look on her face. She was about to lose herself to an orgasm from his constant assault on her body. My favorite part was coming up, so I slowly turned up the volume. The camera panned out to two more women locked in a passionate sixty nine, each competing to please the other more than what they were receiving. These girls weren't kidding around either. They were clearly parting each other's lips and getting their tongues busy, burying their faces as they sucked hard on those clits. The fact that I knew their names and had gotten to know them simply made the action hotter. I knew the redhead on top, Jean, for a long time. Like I assumed with Paige I thought that she was a model as well. All I knew at this moment was how amazing her tongue looked as it lapped apart the inner lips of the woman writhing beneath her. I imagined briefly that those parted lips and thighs belonged to me.

That's when Lance pulled out of my best friend and lead her to join the other two. I watched my boyfriend lower his cock over the face of the woman on the bottom, a blonde I was introduced to at a party named Selene. She moved from sucking in a clit to sucking down his cock without even flinching. From the look of it Selene loved the taste of my best friend's pussy on his cock, or maybe she was just a very good actress. Eventually she eased off and licked along his shaft as Paige took hold of his tool and ran it up and down the other woman's slit.

Now this is my favorite part. It isn't just the way he's sliding his shaft into the juicy folds of the woman on all fours, or even the oral attention he's getting from her partner beneath her. It's the way my best friend is holding his cock like it's her dildo to fuck these girls with. It's the way she grips his cock in one hand and pushes his ass with the other while aiming him to impale Jean, all the while she nibbles along his shoulder and up to his ear. She moves her hand away from his cock as she grips his ass harder, guiding his rhythm. Her free hand trails up his sculpted body and teases at his nipples, until eventually she moves his face down to meet hers with the softest caress I've ever seen on film. And to top it off she kisses him.

Kissing is an understatement. The two of them tease and eat at each other's lips wantonly. That's what gets me wet every time I watch this scene. It's the way Lance kisses that gets me going, the way those lips and that tongue tell you what he's going to do to you, and the way he uses his teeth to let you know that you belong to him. I've felt all of those things from him, and I feel them again whenever I watch him do it on screen.

In case you haven't guessed it, my boyfriend is a porn star. And my best friend has been in more than three dozen films with him. But this is my favorite scene with the two of them together. It gives me a muddled feeling of jealousy, confusion, arousal, and also pride whenever I see it. Jealousy for knowing how many women wrap their legs around him every day, confusion because I know he doesn't just act when he's on camera, and arousal because I can feel everything he does to them because he's done a private one on one reenactment of every scene with me.

And pride? Because he loves only me, and his heart is only mine. I can lend him out to stud, and he loves me for it. I can show off to any woman just how much of a man he is and once she's had a taste I can draw him back to me and claim him. He trusts me enough to let me have a fling, but I don't need one. He's not just a guy strutting like an alpha male, but a generous lover and a wonderful man. And he's mine, and he's all the man I'll ever need.

He may need more sex than any one woman can ever provide, but he's so damn honest and loyal. He describes everything that goes on the editing floor, and he lets me know not just what he did with them, but how it felt. If anything ever happens without a camera there, I know about it before the day is over. And if there is a good shot of it? I get to see it before it hits shelves while he's deep inside of me, whispering into my ear exactly what it was like for him to do what I'm watching with him.

I've noticed that once he started seeing me, he'd make eye contact with the camera more often. Every now and then, he'd wink. It was our private little signal. It meant one thing only: she's nowhere as good as you. I'm not stupid enough to think that I'm a better lay than anyone ever, but he's a great teacher for me. And he lets me know which of them he likes being with, and which ones are a chore to be inside.

But right now I want him inside me. The scene has moved on and he's down on his back while the girls caress his broad chest and washboard abs, never leaving his cock alone for long. Soon Jean mounts him and lowers her pussy onto his cock. He's been inside each of them already this scene, but always from a dominant position.

As Lance moans at the redhead riding him, he guides her hips to grind his shaft slowly as she uses her knees to move up and down, showing off just how massive his cock is. I've just finished lubing up my own toy "Lance," modeled directly off of his, and I insert just the head in as I watch these girls have their way with my man.

My face echoes the same pleasure on my best friend's face as Paige lowers herself over my boyfriend's open mouth, using Lance's moans as her queue to mount him for his tongue. I slowly bring more of the fake cock in as my fingers spread my lips apart. I gasp as I watch Lance surprise her with his teeth on her sensitive clit, and feel myself getting closer to release as I watch Paige utter a yelp of surprise from her own quick orgasm.

Quickly moving off of him, she makes more room for the other woman, Selene, to ride him for herself. Kneeling next to him she tastes her own juices as they share another kiss. Devouring each other's mouths one moment and being tender the next, they drive me to quiver with need as I ease my toy slowly in and out of me, easily sliding half of it in and out as the camera panned out to a shot where I could alternate between watching that lurid kiss or gaze as Selene's pussy devoured my boyfriend's cock.

Then it happened. His moan and sudden tension were so intimately familiar to me that I could practically feel the toy convulse inside me in sync with his cock as it emptied load after load into the starlet's little pussy. I forced the toy further in and felt my own mini orgasm in response. He gripped hard onto her hips and thrust deep into her with slow yet powerful motions, all the while she leaned back and took hold of her own clit. My own pleasure skyrocketed as they climbed towards a mutual crescendo. I could see Selene's lips convulse with bliss around his shaft as it visibly pulsed more and more of his seed into her.

As I eased back into my rhythm she dismounted him quickly and spread her legs. The cameraman took a close up shot of her pussy as Lance's juices poured out. God there was a lot. And then there was my best friend, out of the action because of how sensitive she was after an orgasm, kneeling in front of Selene and licking at that nasty used cunt. I couldn't take that so I grabbed the remote and pressed forward through the scene. I liked that Lance usually did cream pie scenes where he'd come inside, because I hated watching a woman get jacked off onto her face. But I just couldn't watch cum get licked up like that. Fortunately scenes wouldn't just end after Lance's first shot. He was famous for filling every woman in the scene at least once.

Skipping more than just a bit I got to a part where he was filling Jean with his shaft doggy style while Paige and Selene were both behind him. Their arms were draped around his torso as each took turns nibbling on his ears or nuzzling into his neck. Every ten long thrusts or so he'd turn his head and one of them would meet him for a languid kiss. Soon though I felt my orgasm build just as he pulled out from his third fuck to start coming all over her back. Paige jacked it for him as he thrust forward, milking his cock with her tiny hands.

"Lance... Oh..." And all sound failed to leave me as my body was rocked to the core. I collapsed back onto the couch and was barely cognizant for a while. When I came to I realized that my toy had fallen to the wayside. Looking up I saw Paige on the receiving end of Lance's meat as he stood behind her, raising one of her legs to the side to give the camera a better view of where they were joined while her clit was getting licked by Jean. I no longer cared where Selene was. I was trying to find the remote.

Then I saw him.

My man was already through the door as he flashed that charming smirk at me. Seeing the state I was in he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his ripped abs and vast chest for me. I saw bite marks left by some other woman and suddenly I wanted him. I wanted to claim him for myself. "Lance," I called as I tried to sit up, instinctively reaching for him as he moved towards me. Smiling I said the only thing that came to mind. "Make love to me."

"Don't move." He said to me, his voice deep and comforting. "I want you just like that." He crossed the room towards me and slid his shirt back over his shoulders and down his arms. Without hesitation he kneeled down in front of me and devoured my mouth with his. It was the kiss I had been craving all day. It was the reason I even came over like this unannounced.

And it was better than anything you'd ever see on film. And when he lowered his head to devour my lips, it was better than sex deserved to be. I melted onto his couch as my lips encouraged his advances, welcoming his tongue into my mouth and his hands onto my naked body. I was ready and on display for him, my clothes discarded carelessly on his floor as my naked body was splayed across his couch in post orgasmic bliss. But I craved more. I craved the sensual euphoria that only his touch could bring me.

He kissed me softly, teasingly, then deeply and with passion. My hands reached forward to embrace them before I knew what I was doing. I ran my fingers through his luxurious hair and trailed my nails across his chest and down his powerful arms. My hands would have moved lower to undo his belt but he gripped my wrists with only one hand, firmly securing me while gently raising my arms above my head. He gazed deep into my eyes while I lay helpless beneath him, fully aware of how vulnerable I was.

Here in his apartment we both knew that I belonged to him. He could do anything he wanted with me, make me do almost anything. I had learned a long time ago to stop saying no when he wanted to teach me something new. And now here I was naked and awoken from passing out. But the reason I passed out was the intense orgasm I had watching porn starring him and my best friend, while I masturbated using a toy modeled directly off of his cock. I could not think of a more blatant way for a woman to be found in wanton lust for a man.

"You've been very bad Claire, haven't you?" He asked. His voice was deep and soothing, smooth but commanding. I could only nod helpless as I implored with my eyes for him to take me. His lips turned up with that self assured smirk again, "Patience, lover. Don't you want to know how my day was?" He asked me so chidingly that I blushed, and my checks grew even hotter when I felt his hands roam delicately down my body, going from my arms down to my chest and sides. He tortured me by avoiding my breasts, causing me to groan in stifled frustration.

I kept my hands above my head. I knew better than to spoil our games by breaking one of the rules. "Please," I pouted as my eyes roamed down his chiseled abs down to his belt. "Tell me who you fucked today. I want to know every detail. I want you to use your cock to show me exactly what you did to them." I could hear the pleading tone of my voice but I didn't care. I needed him. I hadn't seen him in over a week because of my work and having phone sex with him just wasn't the same as what he could do to me. His voice was intoxicating but his face and body were so beautiful, and his touch and his dick made me writhe in anticipation and scream with release every time he and I made love.

Finally his fingers wrapped around one of my nipples and stretched it taught, while the other hand undid his fly one agonizing button at a time. "You're in a rush for it tonight, aren't you? Alright." He kissed me hard as his hand moved next to my head, his arm holding up his weight over me as his other hand drew out his cock to let it rest on my skin. It was massive, almost super human, as it rested across my belly. In all the time we had been together he was slow and careful not to hurt me with it, hard and powerful but never fast or careless. It was frustrating that I could never feel all of him inside me and have his pelvis press against mine. I had never had more than half of his record breaking length inside me, but he loved how tight I was with my swim toned body.

As I gazed down at it with anticipation he whispered softly into my ear. "I'd say the most memorable scene of the day was a one on one I did with Annete, the tipsy brunette you met on the yacht. First I sucked on Annete's tits and her pussy, then I lifted her into a sixty nine while I held her in the air. I flipped her in my hands and impaled her while facing her. I twisted her on my cock and linked arms with her to swing fuck her while using just my arms and cock to hold her up." His pride was obvious. He loved the elaborate creativity of his on screen sex life, and enjoyed showing off his strength and acrobatics as much as his endowment or endurance.

I gazed at him with some measure of intimation and fear at what he described, knowing I'd soon reenact it all with him. But the excitement in his voice let me know that more was coming, much more, and I would want to hear every word. "Can I lick you while you tell me more?" I asked.

His smile broadened, and was almost predatory. Of course I could. What man would turn down a lady, especially with such a reasonable request? He moved to my side and with a gesture of one hand he "freed" my arms from above my head. I reached down to grasp at his manhood with both hands, bringing it easily to my mouth as I turned my body towards him. He smoothly caressed my legs then gently lifted on until I was spread open before his hand moved down my inner thigh towards my waiting and wonton cunt. He teased me again by avoiding my most private area and trailing his fingers up and down my inner thighs.

"Then, while I was fucking her from behind, holding her by her arms, I pulled her up until I had my hands wrapped firmly around her and my cock was still firmly lodged inside her." He finally placed his fingers at my entrance and moved two of them inside me as he explained what happened next. "She went stiff in my arms when I stopped using my arms to hold her up and just steadied her. But the real shock is when I pulled her down onto me while thrusting as deep as I could go."

There was a hard predatory tone creeping into his voice. "Her body weight forced her down onto my cock and her pussy was running out of room. Since I was holding her up from behind she couldn't grab at me with her arms or legs. She grabbed onto my arms and used them to steady herself on my cock. That's when she came so hard that she started squirting everywhere. Her pussy spasms gripped me so hard that I lost control and started pumping load after load into her with every thrust." His excitement was visibly intoxicating, but there was an edge to it. Out of all of his experiences that he shared with me so far, this one stood out as being the least about shared eroticism and mutual pleasure and more about conquest. I shuddered when I imagined him turning that feral enthusiasm on me, taking me for his own use without regard for what it would do to me. The most frightening part was that a small voice in the corner of my mind relished the idea.

I don't know what I must have looked like with his cock in my mouth while I stared up at him with eyes so wide with fear. Lance had never done anything like that to me, for fear of hurting me. But he seemed so excited by what happened that I was genuinely concerned that instead of a playful demonstration that I'd be given the full service. For once I wasn't sure if I wanted it. Between licks to his head I asked the most important question to me. "Did she tear at all? Did she bleed on your cock?"

His hand continued to gently play inside my own pussy as he pressed the right places inside me, just within my entrance. But his face and tone changed, growing more relaxed and gentle as he looked down at me. His other hand caressed my cheek as I playfully gave a few more licks to him. "She did, but only a little. She'll be ok after resting a few days. I'm a lot gentler than some of the other talent out there. Don't worry Claire, I'll never hurt you. What happened today was part of the act, and both Annette and I knew the risk she was taking with me."

Part of me was relieved, but it still disrupted the mood of wanting to remake every sordid detail of his day. I let his erection escape my lips and looked up at him. I felt a tear leave my eye and roll down the side of my face back towards my ear. "Lance. I'm scared... please can you just make love to me?"

He nodded. "I'd love to Claire." He moved down and kissed me, the first of many kisses that started to trail down my body. I knew he wanted to use his mouth to make me cum, because that was one of the few ways to ensure I was wet enough to take him.

I gently lifted his head with both hands and we looked at each other face to face. "I've been ready since before you got in the door. Take your pants off and take me."

darklogic
darklogic
23 Followers
12