Sharing Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa view of sharing her husband.
2.4k words
4.24
39.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Violit
Violit
12 Followers

Thank you for the great response to Chapter One! In this chapter I will continue with my story about sharing my best friend's husband, but before returning to my adventures, we will hear Lisa's point of view. That part is written in third person; I hope that's not confusing.

*****

Lisa was feeling pretty proud of herself. Her best friend, Evelyn had been driving her crazy. Evelyn is a smart, pretty woman, but for some reason had not been out on a date since her divorce nine months earlier. It didn't make sense. Evelyn's sex drive had always been strong, and it was obvious that she wasn't getting any satisfaction lately. Lisa had expected Evelyn to jump right into the singles scene after she and Brad finally split up. That relationship never did seem right anyway.

Brad is nice to look at, and is very well-educated, but at 44 never really met his full potential. He usually only kept a job for about a year, maybe two, then on to something else. He had attempted all kinds of different careers, including teaching, insurance and selling stocks. Nothing satisfied him, so he always moved on. The thing is, each one of his careers that he dabbled in needed more school, or a license. He relied on Evelyn to support him while he studied and then found a job in each field. Lisa had been there for Evelyn to vent to. She knew Evelyn was unhappy about not only supporting Brad, but spending most of her hard earned money to pay for Brad's whims.

Evelyn is stable. She is a successful realtor, and has been with the same agency for almost 15 years. Every time Brad told her that he was tired of his job, and wanted to try something else, she knew that she was once again going to have to pay for more school. She wanted to travel, or buy a vacation home by a lake, but all their savings always went to Brad's education. Instead of traveling, they spent all their time at home, or with their friends at their homes. At least they had a lot of time to spend as a couple. They used that time well; sex was frequent, and Evelyn always said it was good.

Lisa had told Evelyn that she should stop enabling Brad with his career-changing whims, but Evelyn always helped him out. The job changes were bad enough, but then Brad started having different kinds of whims: twenty-something whims. So Evelyn finally left Brad, and Lisa was glad she did. Lisa was there for her friend as a shoulder to cry on, and to keep her company when she was feeling lonely. Lisa and Evelyn had become so close, they knew all their secrets, and shared everything. Well, almost everything.

Lisa had tried to encourage Evie to try internet dating, or go out to try to meet someone, but Evelyn was resistant. Evelyn preferred hanging out with their tight-knit group of friends, and did not feel comfortable seeking men out on the internet. Unfortunately, that meant that Evelyn wasn't getting any, and the deprivation was making her a bit edgy. Sex was often a topic of conversation with their group of friends, whether overtly, or by innuendo, and whenever it came up now, Evelyn would get even more frustrated.

So that is why Lisa decided to "loan" her husband Joe to Evelyn. Lisa knew that Joe would be up for it. They had been married for 25 years, and were very happy, partly because they were open-minded sexually. Lisa is bisexual, and Joe not only accepted that she wanted to be with women sometimes, he encouraged it. He loved it when Lisa brought a woman home with her after a night at the local bar. Joe liked to watch Lisa have sex with her lady friends. Joe and Lisa had also tried swinging a few times, and found that enjoyable as well.

For years Joe had told Lisa that he found Evelyn to be very attractive. Initially he tried to encourage Lisa to explore whether Evie was willing to have sex with her, but Lisa knew that Evelyn was totally into men, and she didn't want to go there.

So on this warm summer evening Lisa was hosting their regular weekly gathering of friends, who were all outside swimming, drinking, and having a good time. Evelyn came into the house with Lisa to help get more drinks. Lisa just came right out and asked Evelyn if she would want to have sex with Joe. Evie was clearly surprised, but didn't reject the idea.

After a while, their other friends were getting ready to leave, and Lisa found a way to leave Joe and Evelyn alone in the spa. She hoped that Evelyn would make a move on Joe because Lisa did not get a chance to talk to Joe about her suggestion, and didn't think that Joe would seduce Evelyn without Lisa's permission. Lisa took her time saying goodbye to their friends, and then went upstairs to get ready for bed.

Lisa looked out her bedroom window to see whether Joe and Evelyn were getting cozy, and found out quickly that they were. She watched Evelyn give Joe a great blow job. Lisa could not peel her eyes off the scene. Lisa had always been the one watched, not the one watching. She knew that Joe really liked to watch her with other women, and on a few occasions with other men, but she hadn't ever really watched Joe with another woman before.

There wasn't much light outside, but between the moonlight, and the glow from the house lights Lisa could see that Joe was really enjoying his cock being sucked by her best friend. Lisa undressed, and began to caress her own breasts as she watched the scene in her yard. She reached down in between her legs, and felt that her pussy was dripping wet. She let her middle finger slide along her slit to spread the slippery moisture up to her clit. It felt good to rub her clit with small circles while watching Evelyn circle her husband's cock head with her tongue. When Evelyn dipped her head to deep throat Joe's cock, Lisa plunged her finger into her sopping wet hole. Watching the couple outside her window was such a turn on for her.

She could tell that Evelyn had just brought Joe to climax, and was a little disappointed because she had not yet cum. Lisa went to her nightstand drawer, and got out one of her favorite toys: a big pink dildo that had various vibrating speeds. She settled back in at her window seat, hoping for more of a show outside. She was in for a good one.

Evelyn was now sitting naked on the edge of the spa, while Joe remained in the water. Joe was feasting on Evelyn's pussy, and Evie was clearly enjoying every minute of it. Lisa sucked on her pink toy to get it wet, imagining that she was sucking on her husband's cock. She then spread her legs wide, with one foot on the window sill, and the other dangling from the bench that she was sitting on in the bay window in her bedroom. The light was off, so she knew that she could not be seen by Joe or Evelyn. She thrust the dildo deep into her pussy, and turned it on to a low, pulsing vibration. While she gently slid the vibrating rubber cock in and out of her pussy, she used her other hand to rub the bundle of nerves just above it.

She watched Joe stand up, and begin to fuck Evelyn. Evie wrapped her legs around Joe, while kissing him in the spa. She rocked on his pole for quite a while. Lisa knew that Joe has a lot of stamina, and even though he had already cum in Evelyn's mouth a little while ago, he would be ready for a few more rounds without a problem. Lisa also knew that Evelyn was desperately in need of a really good fucking, so it pleased her that Evie had taken her up on her offer to have sex with Joe. From the looks of things, Evelyn was getting exactly what she needed.

Lisa continued to finger her clit while increasing the speed of the vibrator that she was now eagerly thrusting in and out of her pussy. A combination of watching her husband fuck her best friend, and feeling the large vibrating dildo deep in her pussy, Lisa crashed into orgasmic bliss. She turned off the vibrations, and sat panting in her window seat, without removing the dildo from her pussy. She continued to watch the scene below her as the two people she cared most about in the world enjoyed a long, hot fuck with each other.

*****

Lisa must have drifted off because a while later she was startled when she felt a kiss on her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw Joe wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist, and a smile on his face. He reached down, and gently removed the pink dildo from Lisa's pussy. She had fallen asleep with the toy still in place. He sat next to Lisa, and thanked her for telling Evelyn that she could be with him. He told Lisa that Evelyn had gone home after they had sex in the spa. He knew from Lisa's vantage point and position that she was aware of what had taken place, and had apparently enjoyed it too.

Even though Joe had already had two orgasms that night, the sight of his sexy wife dozing in the afterglow of masturbating brought his cock to attention again. He lifted his tall blonde wife and carried her easily to their bed, where he laid her down with her legs dangling from the side of the bed. He spread her thighs apart, and could smell the sweet smell of her juices which still remained from her self-induced orgasm, and which were beginning to flow freely again now that she was anticipating what Joe would do to her.

Lisa had enjoyed watching Joe with Evelyn, and was turned on by the fact that he was pleasing another woman, but she now craved to have him to herself. Joe kneeled between her legs and blew softly all around her pussy. He barely touched her with his lips. It tickled, and felt good, but it was such a tease! Joe rubbed his hand along Lisa's inner thigh, up to the point where his finger lightly touched the entrance to her vagina. Lisa was ready to explode with anticipation. She started to squirm, and begged Joe to stop his teasing and get to pleasing.

Joe never could deny Lisa whatever she wanted. He used his fingers to spread her labia apart, and dove in to suck on her swollen clit. Lisa almost came with that first touch. Joe loved to eat her pussy, and was REALLY good at it. He knew just when to lick and when to suck, and even when to gently bite. He moved his tongue along the length of her slit, from her drenched hole up to her clit, and back again. After a few minutes of using only his tongue, he slipped one of his long fingers into her and almost immediately flicked the switch inside, bringing on an intense orgasm for Lisa. Joe kept his finger in Lisa's pussy and felt her muscles clench. He needed to feel that on his cock.

Joe stood at the side of the bed, and pushed Lisa's legs up so that her knees were near her ears. He lowered his big cock into her throbbing pussy, and held it there for a moment to enjoy the sensation of feeling her pulse beat in her pussy. Joe leaned down and kissed his wife. She reacted by opening her mouth completely to let his tongue, which tasted like her pussy, fill her mouth. She sucked his tongue, and crushed her lips against his. When they broke for air, Joe lifted up a bit and plunged his cock as deep into her as it would go. He was no longer teasing, and was no longer being gentle with his vixen wife who he married so long ago, and loved more than ever. Lisa had several orgasms before Joe reached his third one of the night. When they were done, they were both spent. They curled into each other's bodies, and fell into a deep sleep.

***** ***** *****

When I woke up late on Saturday morning, my pussy was a little sore. It had been so long since I had been with a man that I was no longer conditioned for it. But wow! It sure felt great!

When Lisa first suggested that I have sex with her husband, I was taken aback. But I knew I wanted to. I had always been really attracted to Joe, and Lisa told me that he felt the same way about me. I knew that it would not bother Lisa since it was her idea. So I set my reservations aside, and went for it. The only problem is, I think I awakened a part of me that had had been dormant for many years.

I had been faithful to Brad, and was hurt to find out that he was not loyal to me. We had great sex throughout our marriage, but he told me that he wanted more. He wanted to be with younger women who were more exciting to him than I was. He felt more alive with the young women. I didn't understand, and I left him to play out his adventures on his own. I don't know if I was afraid of entering into a new relationship, or if I doubted whether I was still attractive to men, but now I knew that I had been stupid. I was beginning to understand the excitement that Brad said he felt when he was with other women.

Being with Joe was fantastic. He did things to me that Brad had never done, and that I had long forgotten from my single, wilder days before him. I wanted more. A lot more. I was going to have to figure out a way to thank Lisa for sharing Joe with me, and for waking up that part of me that had been sleeping.

Violit
Violit
12 Followers