Sharing Dan

Story Info
Coed gives shy roommate a special treat.
3.1k words
95.7k
8
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I'm writing here really happened. I don't know if it counts as erotica, but I wanted to share it anyway. It still has the power to turn me on whenever I think about it.

It happened when I was in my second year of college. I was dating a guy named Dan back then. We'd been together for a few months. Nothing too serious, just two people having fun, hanging out. He was intelligent, handsome, and very good in bed. He was only the second man I'd slept with, but he really opened me up sexually.

At the time, I was living off-campus with a girl called Fiona. She was due to move out in two weeks, and I still didn't know much about her. She was the quiet type, stayed in her room studying a lot, so we barely saw each other. She was very pretty – tall, brunette, quite chesty – but I never saw her bring any guys home. I couldn't understand why, and that made me curious.

One day, I did something I know I shouldn't have done. Fiona was out at class, and I came home to change for work. Her door was open, which was very unusual, and I couldn't help but go over and have a quick peek inside. Apart from some clothes on the floor by her bed, Fiona was incredibly tidy. I felt almost ashamed when I compared it with the state of my own room.

After a minute or so of peering round the door, I convinced myself it was perfectly okay to go inside. I mean, she was leaving in a coupe of weeks, so where was the harm in a little snooping? I looked at her CDs, bookcase, the posters on her walls. We didn't have that much in common, surprisingly. Then I saw a notebook lying on her desk. When I looked closer, I saw it was a diary. I know I really should have just left and never looked back, but I guess I'm a voyeur at heart. I really wanted to poke around further. So I picked up the diary and started flicking through.

I have to admit, the guilt kicked in when I read a couple of paragraphs about Fiona's family, and it struck me that this was really none of my business; which, of course, is what made it so interesting. I swear, I was about to put the book down that instant, when I suddenly caught sight of Dan's name in the middle of one page. Not *my* Dan. Couldn't be. I read a little:

*"Dan was here again last night – visiting Sara, of course. Every time I hear him come through the door I make an excuse to see him. I pretend I'm going to the kitchen or something, and I get a quick glance at his handsome face, his wide chest, his amazingly cute butt! God, I would give anything for a boyfriend like that. Or even just a one-time fling. He's so hot."*

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Then I thought about it for a second. Every time Dan came over, she emerged from her room for something. I'd never noticed it before but it was true. I skipped a few pages until his name came up again:

*"Last night, I heard Dan and Sara making love. It was like torture, being here on my bed, alone, wishing I was on the other side of that wall. From the noise Sara makes, he must have a pretty big one! I lay here and touched myself while I listened, imagining that his cock was inside me. It wasn't the same, but it was as close as I'll ever get to having him."*

I was blushing. I had no idea we were so loud! I guess because I never heard any noise coming from her room, I assumed she couldn't hear any noise coming from mine. I put the diary back and went to get changed, but I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd read. I suppose I should have been a little jealous, knowing that my roommate was fantasising about my boyfriend every time he came over. But I was surprised to find that the idea actually excited me; in fact, it got me really wet.

A coupe of nights later, Dan was staying over. As soon as he came through the front door, Fiona came out of her room and said hi on her way to the bathroom. I hadn't said anything to Dan. I was enjoying this little piece of gossip all by myself. Later, I started coming on to Dan, stripping off slowly and really making a bid deal of seducing him. He didn't take a lot of persuading, of course; he was pretty much always in the mood.

As I straddled him, I made as much noise as possible. I kept telling him, 'Oh, baby, you're cock is so big! God, I love it when you're fucking me.' Things like that. Dan was getting way into it. He held my hips and slammed himself into me, and all the time I was picturing Fiona in the next room, her nightie pulled up and her hand between her legs. I was so turned on that I came much quicker than usual, and Dan followed almost immediately.

When I was lying in his arms afterward, he said, 'That was incredible! You were really noisy tonight.'

I couldn't help it. I burst out into fits of giggles. He looked at me like I was nuts. Eventually, when I'd calmed down, I told him the whole thing.

'Shit,' he said, a cheeky grin on his face.

I slapped his arm. 'Listen, I know you guys have egos bigger than your IQs, but don't look *too* pleased with yourself.'

'Sorry,' he said, kissing my cheek. 'I'm flattered, but I'm not interested in her. I'm with you, if that's what you're worried about.'

'So, you don't find her attractive at all?' I asked.

I did take a little pleasure in asking him a question I knew he couldn't possibly answer. I watched him fumble his words long enough before I let him off the hook.

'Listen, it's okay if you do find her attractive. In fact,' and I wasn't sure how he'd react to this, 'I kinda like the idea.'

He looked really shocked for a moment, then that smile found its way back onto his face. 'Really?'

'Yeah. In fact, I have a suggestion, if you want to hear it.'

The next day was Saturday, and I knew Fiona didn't go anywhere at weekends. I'd never known anyone hit the books as much as her. I also knew that she was a creature of habit, and got up every morning at the same time.

I got up a little earlier and dressed. When Fiona came out of her room, I told her I was going out for the day and I'd see her later. Then I left. Well, I pretended to leave. I stood outside the back and waited until I heard the shower start through the bathroom window. Then I went back into the house and snuck in my room, where Dan was still waiting in just his shorts.

'Are you sure about this?' he asked me.

'Only if you are, baby.'

He kissed me, and I couldn't help grabbing his cock through his shorts and giving it a quick squeeze. I was so hot I wanted to fuck him right then, but I made myself resist. It wasn't long before Fiona was done with her shower. Dan stood up and waited by the door. I sat on the bed out of sight.

We heard Fiona come out of the bathroom and through the kitchen. She was just coming past my door when Dan walked casually out. I heard her yelp, and Dan did an excellent job of acting surprised too.

'I didn't know you were still here,' said Fiona. Her voice sounded shaky. I imagined she was probably holding her towel pretty tightly around herself. But maybe her eyes still strayed over Dan's half-naked body.

'Sorry,' said Dan. 'I didn't mean to scare you.'

'That's okay.' She was already moving away.

'Er, Fiona?' said Dan. 'Would you like to have breakfast with me? I was just about to make scrambled eggs.'

'Oh . . .'

I could hear the delight in her voice.

'Well, I'll have to dress.'

'Oh, don't bother with that,' said Dan, and I had to cover my mouth to stop myself laughing. 'Just grab a robe or something. Dress is informal.'

There was a big pause before she said, 'Okay.'

I couldn't believe it! She dried her hair and came out of her room ten minutes later in just a satin robe. I was almost pissed off with how easy she had relented, but then I realized how much she wanted him, and that made me hot all over again. Lending out my sexy boyfriend was a lot of fun.

I stood by the door and listened to them having breakfast. It didn't take Dan long to turn the conversation somewhere juicy.

'So, do you have a boyfriend?'

'No.'

'I can't believe it. Really?'

Really.' She laughed, coyly. 'I'm afraid so.'

'I always just assumed that you must be beating them off with a stick or something.'

Fiona didn't respond. Dan continued.

'I mean, if I wasn't with Sara . . .' I heard him shuffle closer to her side of the table, '. . . I'd make a serious play for you.'

'Thanks.' Her voice sounded shaky again. 'I'd like that.'

I peered through the crack in the door. Dan's hand was on Fiona's leg, and she wasn't objecting. He moved his hand a little further up her thigh, then he leaned over and kissed her. She returned it instantly, and reached out to touch his face. As I watched them kiss, I felt more aroused. I started to stroke my breasts through my shirt.

'Let's go to your room,' Dan suggested.

'Yes,' Fiona nodded.

As soon as they were inside her room, I tiptoed out and stood by her door. Dan was the last one in, and he left it ajar for me.

They stood by the bed and kissed some more. Her hands were all over his back, and now again she reached down and squeezed his toned butt. When they turned slightly, I could see the bulge in the front of Dan's shorts. I imagined how it was going to feel for Fiona when she took him inside her. She was in for a treat.

He loosened the tie at her waist and pushed the satin robe from her shoulders. She was naked, except for a pair of white see-through panties. Dan took her large, firm breasts in his hands and fondled them. Fiona felt for the front of his shorts and began kneading his cock and balls, making him groan. He was really putting up a tent by then, and I could tell he was eager to fuck her.

I lifted my skirt. I'd already taken off my panties, and I started to stroke the outer lips of my pussy. I was so wet.

Dan moved Fiona to the bed, where she sat. She eased her hands into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them slowly down. He sprang out, his erection standing straight up in front of her face. First she touched him there, lightly and softly. She caressed his balls and ran her fingers up and down his shaft. Then she stuck out her tongue and started licking where her fingers had been. Dan was really moaning now, and I took note. Usually, I was so desperate to suck his cock, I pounced straight on it. But I could see how much he liked her taking her time, teasing him a little.

She could only manage to take half of him in her mouth, and I felt a little smug satisfaction at the fact that I had perfected deepthroating him completely. Still, Dan was clearly loving it; so much so that he had to stop her before he came too soon. He eased her down onto her back and lay on top of her, his cock pressing against her thigh. As he sucked on her nipples, I opened my shirt and started touching my breasts. I suddenly realized how Fiona and I had switched places, and now *I* was the one fondling myself, imagining what it was like to fuck him.

Dan kissed his way down her body until he was kneeling on the floor in front of the bed. I saw Fiona tense up briefly as he pulled her panties off and descended on her pussy. I guessed that maybe she wasn't used to guys going down on her. I envied her. Of all Dan's bedroom talents, giving head was where he truly shone. His tongue was so delicate, yet also dominating. When he went down on me, I always felt like he was in total control of my body; listening to it, and reacting to each subtle change. Sometimes, it almost seemed telepathic, the way he could anticipate what I wanted with each changing moment.

I watched him work on her, but mostly I watched her reactions. She lay back, eyes closed, mouth open, gripping the sheets in ecstasy. I had one hand between my legs, my thighs clamped tight around it, rubbing my stiff little clit, and trying not to make any noise. Fiona began to moan more regularly, moving her hips up and down against Dan's face. Her cries built and built, eventually reaching a crescendo as she started to come. Watching her orgasm, I couldn't hold back from my own, and I bit my bottom lip as heavenly spasms of electric pleasure pulsed outward from my pussy.

I had to kneel on the floor or I would have fallen over. By the time I'd recovered, Dan had stood up and was about to wipe his mouth. Fiona pulled him down on top of her and kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips.

'Can I tell you something personal?' she asked.

Dan nodded. 'Sure.'

She hesitated a little, then avoided his eyes. 'That was the first time I've ever come with someone else.'

I was shocked. Was she a virgin?

'I mean, I've only ever had sex with one guy,' she explained. 'That was over a year ago, and he was awful. I had such a bad experience, and I thought I was never going to do it again. I figured sex wasn't that great after all, and I'd just do without.'

'That's awful,' said Dan, echoing my thoughts. 'You know, we don't have to do anything else; not if you don't want to.'

He was so sweet, I wanted to run in there and give him a huge kiss. Fiona just took his hands in her face and said, 'No, I want to. I need you to show me that sex can be good.' She kissed him. 'I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have for a teacher.'

She went into her bedside cabinet and pulled out a pack of condoms. 'Here.' She gave one to him. 'I bought these a couple of months ago. I guess there's a part of me that never gave up hope.'

I felt pretty generous at that point. Not only was I giving her Dan, I was also giving her back the keys to her sex life. And the idea of my Dan reintroducing a girl to the pleasures of fucking, with my approval, got me all worked up again.

Fiona sucked Dan back to maximum hardness, then he slipped on the condom and climbed on top of her. From where I was kneeling I could see him put his big cock just inside her, then gently push it in. It sounded like she was a little pain at first, having only ever taken a man inside once before. But soon she relaxed, and he was sliding in and out much easier.

God, I loved watching him do her. It was like watching a porno movie with my boyfriend as the star. I had to really restrain myself from bursting in and stealing him back for myself. I contented myself with using my fingers, and thinking about how sweet it was going to feel when I fucked him later.

'Take me from behind,' gasped Fiona.

She got on all fours, and Dan stood up beside the bed. Grabbing her hips, he eased back inside, and the look of relief on her face almost made me come again. He started slow again at first, until Fiona began to thrust back a little more vigorously.

'Fuck me harder,' she breathed. 'God, I love your cock, baby.'

She was living her fantasy; the one that had kept her awake all those nights, listening at the wall between hers and mine. Now she knew how it felt to have Dan's hard dick pumping away inside her. Lucky bitch.

Dan grunted as he fucked her hard and fast. His thighs made a slapping noise against Fiona's butt. Her breasts bounced with every inward thrust. She was moaning so loud now, and I could tell she was going to climax soon. I beat her to it, throwing my head back and leaning against the doorframe as my pussy tightened around the two fingers I'd slipped inside. My other hand rubbed my clit in circles until I couldn't bear it anymore and had to stop.

In the other room, that seemed a thousands miles away to me now, Fiona began to come much harder than before. I looked up and saw Dan holding on tight as she buckled underneath him and was almost in tears of joy. Dan let out a last, extended grunt, and I swear I heard my name somewhere within it. He thrust a few more times as his cock emptied, then he pulled out and lay down next to Fiona on the bed.

I got up and tiptoed back to my room on shaky legs. When I got there I collapsed on my bed, my skirt up around my waist, my mind reeling with images of what I had just seen. I waited, and a little while passed before Dan came back, still naked, his shorts in his hand.

When he saw me lying there, he looked unsure. I could see him reading my face for some clue. Was I okay? Was I pissed off? I sat up and pulled him to me for a long, loving kiss. Then I pushed his head down between my legs. I watched him smiling as he put his face in my snatch and gave thanks.

Fiona moved out two weeks later. She never got to have Dan again, but every time he came over, I could see the little twinkle in her eye. I always smiled to myself and thought, 'Your welcome.'

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

It was kind of, romantic almost, like the poor girl wanted so much what she believed she could never have, and you gave her that for your own pleasure and hers. Great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

just one word...WOW! i luved it. sensational storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
one of the best

dam goodddddddddddddddddddddddd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Very Hot, I loved the Voyeurism. Dan's a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Very hot, I loved the voyeurism. Dan's a lucky guy.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Waking Up to Dawn Dawn likes to tease and torment her boyfriend's roommate.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
College Girls Ch. 01 She falls for roommate's boyfriend after watching them.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Embarrassing, intimate experiences shared.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories