Sharing Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers

By this time, the men holding Beth had completely stripped her naked! She was being held up by two of the goons who had hold of her arms and were feeling her breasts, squeezing them quite hard. Beth was trying to struggle free but it was no use the men were too strong. The third man then moved in front of Beth and pushed his big hand between her legs and started to massage her pussy. Beth was completely disgusted by the actions but at the same time they were getting to her. She was starting to wriggle as the hand on her cunt began to move inside her lips. When a finger was completely inside her, a second finger was added. Now she was getting quite excited but tried to remain disgusted but it was difficult.

Ben moved over in front of Beth and began to stroke her body. He then stepped back and began removing his clothes. Soon her was naked, just as Beth was. He asked the men to let go of her breasts and he began feeling her up and made her feel quite hot. Her nipples began to stand out showing she was excited. The men still held Beth by her arms and she couldn’t move. Ben told the third man he would take over massaging her cunt and so the man stepped back. Ben thrust his hand between her legs and took up where the other man had left off. Beth was becoming very turned on and began to move her legs apart so that Ben could have better access to her cunt.

As soon as he had 2 fingers inside her pussy, Beth started to shake and in no time at all she came over his hand. She was extremely wet and really turned on. Ben kept on working his hands in and out of her cunt until she could hardly stand up. The men kept hold of her arms and made sure she was still standing. Ben’s cock was fully erect and had been since he removed his clothes. He now advanced towards Beth and as he stepped right up to her, his erect cock nudged the lips of her pussy. It was hardly any effort for him to just move closer to her and his cock began to enter her cunt. Now Bill could see his beautiful wife being fucked by his former mate! Beth couldn’t stand the excitement and began to collapse and it was only because the men were holding her that she didn’t drop to the floor. After Ben had been moving his cock backwards and forwards in her cunt for a while he stepped back and his cock fell out of her cunt. Beth’s eyes flew open to see why the wonderful feeling she had been experiencing had stopped so suddenly.

Ben then asked the men to carry Beth over to the bed and they laid her spread-eagled on the bed, the two men still holding her arms – one on each side of the bed. As soon as Beth was on the bed for some unknown reason she simply parted her legs and held them widely apart exposing her neat and very wet cunt lips. Ben then moved up onto the bed alongside her head and moved his long hard cock so that its tip was on her lips. Despite her revulsion at what was happening to her, Beth simply decided that her preservation was better than trying to resist what they were doing to her. She opened her mouth a little and Ben moved forward and pushed his cock into her mouth. He didn’t move it in very far, content, it seemed to just have her sucking the head of his cock. Bill was beside himself and began to accept that there was nothing he could possibly do to help Beth. Gradually Ben moved his cock into Beth’s mouth and soon it was embedded into her throat and his pubic hair was scraping her lips. She began to gag but he was smart enough to pull back so that she could get her breath back and clear her throat. The relief was short as he soon thrust his cock back into her throat. Beth was starting to panic. She had never had a cock thrust down her throat before and didn’t understand what she should do to accommodate it.

Beth had been sucking Ben’s cock for about 6 minutes when he began to groan and stiffen his back. He then shot his first load down her throat. She didn’t get to taste it at all because it was past her taste buds. Ben then pulled his cock back into her mouth and released his second spurt. Beth tasted this and, because of the way he was holding her head, she had to swallow! The next couple of spurts followed the former and she was swallowing very hard to get rid of the cum. She had sucked Bill before and, although she had swilled his cum around in her mouth, she had never swallowed it. She felt disgusted and loathed Ben. She wasn’t very thrilled with Bill either having a friend like Ben.

Ben’s cock was very limp when he finally withdrew it from Beth’s mouth. He slumped back on the bed but said to the other men, “Well boys, that was great! I will be ready to fuck this bitch in a short while, but in the meantime, make sure you play with her tits and cunt to keep her on the boil for me! Beth shuddered when she heard this and steeled herself for what was to come next.

The men then began to play with her body. They squeezed her tits until they were sore and they sucked on her nipples until they were really red and angry looking. The men also stroked every part of her body as well and this aroused Beth as never before. The men also played with her cunt and two of them had two fingers each in her cunt at the same time, each playing with her and stretching her. While these fingers were inside her, the third man started to play with her clitoris. This brought an immediate response from Beth who screamed behind the tape and came at once! Both Beth and Bill lost count of the number of times she came whilst the men were playing with her body. She was becoming exhausted from all the sexual attention.

By now Ben was starting to recover and his erection was standing very firm. He motioned for the men to simply hold Beth’s arms and legs so that she remained on the bed spread-eagled ready for him. As soon as she was in place, Ben moved onto the bed between Beth’s wide spread legs. His cock was standing very firm and he had to hold it down with his hand to make sure it was directed at the right angle to enter Beth’s gaping cunt. The men had done a good job of making her very wet and ready for Ben. It didn’t take Ben long to get into action and he slid his long cock right into Beth’s cunt until he just couldn’t get it in any further. Beth could feel his balls against her behind. He was very deep inside her. He began his thrusting and it wasn’t long before he could feel the stirring in his balls and knew he was about to cum in her cunt. The only part of Beth which wasn’t held down was her head and she turned to look at Bill. He was watching his wonderful wife being fucked by his former best mate.

Ben quickened his strokes and began to cum. He pushed his cock in as far as it was possible and shot load after load of cum directly into Beth’s cervix. Despite her feelings towards Ben, Beth came too and she was convulsing on the bed with Ben. At this time the men released Beth’s arms and legs and she immediately flung her arms around his neck and her long legs around his hips, holding him firmly inside her. She couldn’t help herself – she had just experienced the best orgasm she had ever had, and it hadn’t been with her husband!

Ben kept his cock in her and she could feel it gradually shrinking until at last it plopped our of her. She was so excited by the rape that she wasn’t thinking anything bad about Ben although it was obvious she would soon change her thinking.

As she relaxed a little, Ben began licking her all over her body. He could taste a thin film of sweat on her body because of all of her excitement and this made her all the more attractive. He just loved licking her body. He moved his body around and knelt over her and arranged himself so that his cock was now against her mouth. She couldn’t help herself and opened her mouth and began sucking his cock. It was covered with his and her juices and this didn’t deter her in the slightest. Soon after that she began sucking his cock in earnest and it was no time at all before he became erect again. She just knew he was going to fuck her again.

This time it wasn’t necessary for the other men to hold her down for Ben. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs awaiting for his entry. He didn’t disappoint her, he thrust his cock right into her cunt and began fucking her as hard as he could. She was extremely wet from the first fucking and some of his cum was leaking back out alongside his cock. He was making a mess but didn’t care in the slightest.

Beth started cumming again and as she was having her orgasm, Ben dumped his second large load of cum deep into her cunt. She clung to him and didn’t want to let go. Bill was straining at his bonds but was unable to get free. He simply had to sit there and watch.

One of the men moved over to Bill and grabbed his cock through his pants. He told the other men that Bill had a boner and they ought to do something about it! He proceeded to undo Bills pants and, with a deal of difficulty, he pulled them down and his erect cock sprung out. The man then reached down and grabbed Bill’s cock and started to stroke it firmly and in no time he was masturbating Bill who had no way of resisting what was being done to him. After a short while, he shot his load and a couple of spurts shot some distance towards the bed! Both Ben and Beth were watching him being jerked off and they seemed to be enjoying his discomfort. The man who had jerked him off told Bill that he had plenty of practice whilst he was in jail and would just love to stick his cock up Bill’s backside. Bill shuddered when he heard this.

Ben got off the bed and went to the bathroom. The other men stayed with Beth and, although they weren’t holding her, it was obvious to her they didn’t want her to get off the bed. Ben told the men he would make himself a cup of coffee and he would make cups for them too. They might like to stay with Beth until it was made and then they would all be able to enjoy the break. Beth was a mess. Cum was leaking out of her cunt and making her inner thighs very wet and sticky. She wanted to go to the bathroom and clean up but she was told to stay where she was.

When Ben returned he brought the coffees on a tray and handed them around. He had one for Beth and also for Bill. Bill, of course, couldn’t hold his cup and so they held it to his mouth and allowed him to drink. Beth attempted to sit up to drink her coffee but when she did she felt a sudden rush of fluid emerge from her cunt and this made a much worse mess than before. She was embarrassed but couldn’t do anything about it.

After they had all drunk their coffee, Ben told the men they had done a good job of helping him with Beth and Ben and he thought they should at least get some sort of reward for their services. He suggested they might like to jerk themselves off over Beth and cum on her where they wanted. Beth was alarmed at this but realized she couldn’t do anything about it. Two of the men moved to either side of the bed, one near her head and the other alongside her breasts. The first jerked his considerable cock for a short time before he ejaculated all over her face, some entering her mouth and more of it ending up in her nose holes. Some also went into her eyes which she found most disconcerting.

The second man soon came too and sprayed his cum all over her breasts making them very wet indeed. The third man asked Ben if he could cum on Bill. Of course Ben told him it would be O.K. because, after all, they should share everything with Bill. He moved until his cock was just a couple of inches away from Bill’s face and began jerking himself until he came with a great spurt which went all over Bill’s face. Ben laughed when he saw the revulsion on Bill’s face.

By this time Ben had recovered and again had a huge erection. He moved over onto the bed, moved between Beth’s parted legs and again inserted his cock into her cunt. Beth was ready for him and offered no protest at all. Ben was careful to avoid coming into contact with the large deposits of cum which the other men had squirted on to Beth but he had no trouble fucking her. Before he was ready to cum, he spoke to Beth and asked her if she had ever been fucked up the arse? She screamed out loudly protesting but she almost accepted she was about to suffer this last indignity.

Ben rolled her over on her stomach and almost instinctively she parted her legs again. He lifted her body carefully and placed two pillows under her hips. He was amazed to see just how much cum had leaked out of her cunt and which had run down into and past her arsehole. She was very lubricated from all of the cum and, when he placed the head of his cock against her arsehole, he had no difficulty in pushing it in about 2 inches. Beth was amazed at how little it had hurt her and tried to relax even more. Ben began pushing again and soon he was right up to his balls in her arse. He soon began his fucking and it wasn’t long before he could feel her shuddering and realized she was cumming again! He soon deposited his load deep into her back passage. He quickly withdrew and moved off to the bathroom to clean up his now dirty cock. He insisted Beth remain on the bed and still lying on her belly. In that position none of the cum he had deposited in her two holes was leaking out.

When he was cleaned up he dressed and told Bill how pleased he was that they had been able to share his woman. Ben also told Bill he was now satisfied and would no longer want to share his woman with Bill! With that said all of the men left.

Beth tried to get up off the bed but she found she was very stiff and had some difficulty in moving about. When she did stand alongside the bed she couldn’t believe how much cum was running out of her and down her legs.

Bill motioned with his head for her to come over and release him but Beth just moved over near him and told him he could remain like that while she cleaned herself up. She taunted Bill telling him what a slut he was sitting there with his cock hanging out and covered with some of his cum, and the other man’s cum still dripping from his face.

Beth cleaned herself up as best she could and then climbed into the shower and took a long time to thoroughly cleanse herself. When she was finished she walked naked and stood in front of Bill who by now was bordering on hysteria. She told him how much she had enjoyed her affair with Ben. She also told Bill that, although she had been disgusted at being raped at first, she had grown to like it because it was a shit like him (Bill) who had gotten her into this mess because of his stupid pact to share everything with Ben!

When she tore the tape from Bill’s mouth it must have hurt him terribly and his scream of pain proved it. His first words were “Sorry Darling, Please forgive me!” Beth just looked at him with scorn and told him it would be a long time before she would be likely to forgive him! Bill rushed to the bathroom as soon as he was free and cleaned himself up but he also realized it would be a long time before Beth was likely to forgive him. He would just have to wait!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,447 Followers
12