Sharing Jessie from Afar

Story Info
Lost in memory.
3.5k words
3.83
10.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 11/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 5 in the afternoon when Missy got off work. I heard her pull up in her old Ford Focus just as I drove the last nail into bookshelf I was making for my buddy Greg. It was an unusually hot day for mid October, and I had the fans on full tilt. Missy stuck her head in and asked: "Hey Papa, want to go out to the Lake tonight? Got a bucket of KFC."

"That sounds great, Missy. I gotta take some bass outta that Lake before the weather turns."

"Give me five and I'll be ready."

I cleaned up the shop and got back to the house just as she was coming into the living room. It was almost like her childhood: she was wearing a halter top, cutoff jeans and ponytails on both sides of her head. The only difference was that at age 27, her halter was nicely filled and her nipples peaked when a gust of cool air hit them. I quickly changed into a Bud shirt and jeans and met her in the passenger seat of the car knowing she'd already put my rod, reel and tackle box in the back seat. "Just like old times, right Papa?"

"Yeah, right. Only I usually drove."

"Now Papa, don't go there. I know you're frustrated your right ankle didn't heal right after the accident. Just have to wait til they can try again in a couple of months. I'll be your chauffer; got nothin' else to do while Jessie and Harry are in Sweden."

Her lover Jessie had gotten a grant to research a Viking excavation site, and had left two weeks earlier with baby Harry. Missy had been very lonely after they left and nothing seemed to interest her much. I missed Jess and the tyke as well, but it gave us six months to get the house and shop kid proofed since he'd likely be crawling when they returned. They were talking every morning on Skype, but by evening my daughter's mood had usually faded to glum, and I had no idea how to cope with it. I worked overtime in my little shop, as much as my subpar stamina could take, and thanks to buddies like Greg, I had some side jobs that brought in a little cash as well as kept me busy.

As she backed out of the driveway and went down the road out of town, I asked Missy: "Did you hear from Aunt Goonie?"

"Yeah, she's fine. Got back home a couple of days ago herself, and is getting ready for some mysterious event. Jessie wouldn't say much, but it seems like a Norweigian University is going to hire her to teach African studies."

Her tone was as cold as a winter in Norway. "You don't miss her, do ya?"

"Nope." The silence was deep as we passed the city limits sign and turned on a gravel road. "Never really got on with her after the first coupla weeks. Not my kind of woman."

"She did all right by me, but I was ready to see her go. The house was better with just you two around."

My kid broke into a brief smile the looked like sunshine breaking through the clouds. "Thanks, Papa. It was pretty bare when you were in the nursing home after the accident. Jessie missed you horribly." She patted my knee and took a gravel road that went through a patch of woods. After a little bit she turned again into a driveway.

I'd bought a small farm many years ago for a song, meaning to put in a cottage for fishing and hunting. It had a fair sized pond that I'd built a dock for, and I'd stocked the pond with bass, crappie and catfish. Later I got a couple of swans and a special fish to keep the vegetation under control: the pond's given me many fine hours of fun and a few nice dinners. Even Missy and Jessie enjoy the deep fried, cornmeal coated goodness that comes outta there.

We pulled up and got out, collecting our gear. Missy brought a couple of lawn chairs, and I carried my equipment. The sun was losing its harshness as it headed toward the western horizon, and a few small white clouds floated in the blue. A string of young trees I'd put in as a wind break before I got hurt seemed to be holding up all right. The pond was like a comma, with a big roundish part by the dam and a small but deep arm that trailed east following the small stream that created it. A couple of springs underneath the dam helped as well, and it was twenty foot deep in the middle. The swans were chasing a freeloading goose that landed on the water, with necks bowed and wings raised: they harried the poor creature until it gave up and flew off, then swam out of sight proudly.

My little spread was quite away from any neighbors and shielded from the road. I set my chair up on the dock, which was on the deep end of the pond, and got ready to fish. Missy brought me an icy bottle of water from a cooler, and I took it with a little regret, but after driving drunk almost killed me a year ago, I drank beer only at home.

Missy had slipped off her shoes and was heading off for a stroll around the pond. "How come the grass is so short?" I asked.

"Came out and mowed it last week. When you were at the hospital all day for your tests. Mind?"

"Nope, just saves me from investin' in some sheep. Thanks."

"You're welcome." Turning away, she started moving paralell to the beach, twirling her hair and bouncing a little in her step. I felt a twinge of sorrow: it was three weeks since I last fucked Jessie, and I'd gotten used to her loving. After she recovered from giving birth to Harry, she'd visited me twice a week for sex and my dick had gotten used to regular activity after twenty five years of celibacy. At times, Missy joined us, usually letting Jessie eat her pussy while I fucked her lover from behind, but once in a while Missy would take my cunt soaked dick in her mouth. Her step made me wonder what was going on: had she found somebody new?

Thinking about Jessie made my dick hard. Every thing she did felt so good: there wasn't anything she wouldn't try. When I was laid up, she'd come in, sit at the side of the bed, and stroked me while she nursed Harry.

***

Jessie came back into my bedroom after putting Harry in his crib. "He's growing like a weed, must come from your side of the family."

I chuckled and put my hand on her shoulder. "I won't recognize him when you get back from Europe."

"Oh, I think you will. He's got your attitude already." She laid back against my chest, her head on my shoulder, and laid her hand on my groin as she snuggled up against me. "I dread the day he starts walking. Bet he'll go straight from a crawl to a run."

"That's how Missy was." A siren wailed as it passed, hints of flashing red light reflecting at an odd angle through the window. "You know, I'm gonna miss you."

She turned and gave me a long kiss. "The feeling's mutual. Think you can come visit me while I'm there? We can see a lot of wonderful things, anywhere you want."

"Nope, don't think so. Don't have the money, still feeling the effects of the crash. Don't think I could stand a long plane ride."

"Well, all right, but I bet I can change your mind." She started stroking my monster, and he responded by lifting his head. "I think he wants to follow me."

"Well, he's pretty predictable." Her fingers worked their magic and I was full staff quickly.

She dug into the nighttable drawer and pulled out a small bottle. "I want it up my ass tonight. Ran out of birth control pills and since we're leaving in a couple days, I don't want a refill until I come home."

"Oh, are you promising to be faithful while you're gone?" I kissed her hair and inhaled the aroma, which made me harder. "Can I get that in writing?"

She gave my cock and electric lick up and down. "I'll prove it to you. We've never gotten it all the way in, but I think tonight's the night. I'll bottom you out to show you I'll be faithful to all three Andersons while I'm gone."

I flipped her over and got between her legs. There was no way I was going to pass up her lucious pussy while she was still there and stuck my dick deep inside for a few strokes. She ground her hips and purred like a kitten. Pushing her legs higher, I took the bottle from her and started lubricating her brown bud. It was extremely tight, and I used a lot of liquid, working it in with two fingers until she was slick and relaxed.

Insertion was cautious: after getting the head of my dick past the ring I let her get used to the sensation before I started working it inward. "Oh, butt love me, Mr. Anderson, pound my ass hard," she cried out and screamed when I got all the way down. A distant cry told us our son was sleeping lightly, but a few soft footsteps moved to soothe him. Jessie was fingering her pussy frantically, and came to a huge climax before I emptied my balls deep in her bowels.

Two days later, she and Harry were on a plane, and Missy and I were alone.

***

The memory of her light chocolate skin, brown kinky hair, gleaming white teeth and smile made me a little bit sad, and I was glad to get a bite at the end of my line to distract me. It was a 10 inch bass, a beauty, and I put it on my stringer.

Missy was on the pond dam, and I thought of Gladys, my wife. My daughter was a carbon copy of her mother, and she'd reached the age her mother died. The sight of her hips, her curves, the side of her boobs made me nostalgic again. Damn, what I'd give to make love to Gladdie again. A tear crept down the side of my face, but another bite distracted me, and I had a nice 12 incher for my stringer.

A jet contrail turning light crimson caught my fancy a little bit, and another bite added to my catch. The action was pretty good, just what I needed to keep from falling into some major heartache. The sky turned a bit deeper purple as I took my limit, and I let the string marinate in the water while I pulled out a nice cigar and kindled it to life. I'd stopped smoking when Jessie first came on to me a year ago: she didn't like smoke on my breath, but she was gone for a while and Missy was used to me having one now and then. I blew a smoke ring and watched it float until the wind stretched it out then erased it.

Shortly after I got it going, I heard a splash across the way. Missy loved swimming, and I guessed that was why she wanted to come out. No problem, I was done. Once she took a dip while I was fishing when she was 12 and I almost tanned her hide raw: she didn't sit normally for a week. Life was easier then.

***

It was fully dark when we pulled ourselves out of the water, and I could see Gladdie's wet hair plastered to the side of her face in the wan moonlight. "Dale, I'm in heaven. I can't believe your aunt Freda sold you this piece of heaven for almost nothing."

"She baby sat for me when I was little, the son she never had. Mom told me she always wanted to build a house out here, and the worst part of her stroke was knowing she'd never get it done."

Gladdie was a magic nymph, and I was under her spell. She kissed me and pushed me down on my back, reaching down to play with my cock. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world. You've got a great job, we've got a nice house in town and a place to build. We'll need a bigger house after a couple of kids."

"Damn straight." For a moment I felt sad, because Aunt Freda had introduced me to the joys of sex, but I couldn't tell Gladdie that. Gladdie's full lips gladly met mine as often as I wanted, but Freda had shown me the wonder they could on a man's penis. Still, I was a lucky man to have her, and could live without blow jobs if it meant she was my mate. "Let's fuck, here and now. I want to take you on the green grass in the moonlight."

"Read my mind, cowboy. Let's get going on baby number one." Her hands stroked my cock, worshipping it and making it rock hard; she spat on it for lubrication. "I can't get enough of you inside me, you fill my life in more ways than one."

She rode me that night like she did many other nights; we fucked in every position. I could have greeted every morning with a song, and she usually did. When we got the news two months later Gladdie was pregnant, she was ecstatic and wanted to plan five children at once, coming at regular intervals. When her tummy got large, she wanted twins.

But an artery in her uterus popped just after giving birth, and Missy and I were on our own.

***

Missy came into view, swimming on her back. Her hair was undone, flowing out under her shoudlers, and her breasts cut through the water like two sails. I took a deep drag and her bare body made me remember things I wanted to forget. The look on her face, her eyes closed, her arms gracefully cutting through the water, was the same look I saw over Jessie's shoulder when we were having our three way. Her nipples were rock hard, and bounced ever so slightly as her arms pulled her along.

She got close to the shore and turned into an Australian crawl back to the dock. I watched her the whole way, my cock getting rock hard, and I crossed my legs to try to hide it. In some ways it was silly: she'd been part of many threesomes with Jessie and I. Yet tonight I felt horny and shy at the same time, which was incredibly strange for a man of 57.

Coming out of the water, she was wet all over, the fading sunlight glistening on her skin. She came over to me, sitting on the dock beside me, her head level with my knee, and rested her hand there. "This is great, Papa, we should come here more often."

"Yeah. Been a few years since we went on a fishing trip."

She giggled. "I never really liked baiting the hook. Just did it to make you happy."

"You did, baby, you did. How's the water?"

"Nice, refreshing, cleansing. I needed that." She rested her head on my knee and looked over toward the sinking sun, and I looked that way as well. It was a big red ball, deep yet gentle, and it was spreading as it reached out to the horizon. The full moon was coming up in the East, and soon the stars would be out. "This is nice, Papa."

"Yeah. What's with the 'Papa'? You haven't called me that since you were 12."

"Just felt like it. Think I've found a bit of peace today."

"Good, I guess. What's it mean? How are you and Jessie doing?"

"Oh, good. I miss her and the baby: talking on Skype just isn't the same, but it'll do."

"Do you think you'll stay with her? Maybe move to someone else?"

"Oh no, Papa, couldn't do that. I've been tempted the past couple of weeks, that's for sure, but I can't imagine my life without her. Harry's as much a part of me as well, thanks to you. I don't usually think of him as my brother, but knowing he's my flesh and blood as well as Jessie's makes him special."

I took another drag from my cigar and we sat for a moment. A thought came to my head, and came out my mouth before I could stop it: "All three of you are special to me. More than I can say."

"I know, Papa." She absent mindedly stroked my thigh and kissed my knee. "Jessie's talking about another baby when she gets back. Think you'll be up to it?"

"Oh, I guess. I may forget by then."

Missy laughed. "May have to do something about that. There's something else. It took me a long time to find out who I am and what I am, then find Jessie. I'm not going back on that, but there's someone else who has my heart and I want to make that person happy as well."

"Oh, who?"

She gave me another kiss on my kneecap. "You, Papa. I want to sleep in your bed until she gets home. I need someone to hold me. And to paraphrase a song, I've grown accustomed to your dick. That first time we three made love, you fingered my cunt, then fisted me, and I loved it. Couldn't say it then, seemed bad and wrong, was scared what Jessie would think. But I've thought it through and talked it through with her, and I need you, Papa. I know I can trust you, and you'll take good care of me."

Damn, that was more than I expected. I took a last drag on the stogie and tossed it in the water. Words failed to come to my lips, but I just touched her luxurious black hair and cradled her dear head. Her hands came up and undid my fly; in a flash, she had my cock out and was playing with its length. "Don't know how she takes this up her cunt, much less her ass, but it's beautiful and I love it." Her mouth was on the end like a flash and her tongue running around my helmet.

I pulled her around until she was directly in front of me. Her touch was so soft and eager, I got rock hard almost right away. My old fantasy of Gladdie giving me that long delayed blowjob came to my mind again, and I was a young man once more. Her mouth moved down to my balls and she made love to them while she stroked my cock. Then she took it in both hands, jerking me in front of her face, which was contorted in effort. The feeling in my nuts was growing and I warned her: "Soon, baby, soon. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Papa," she said before taking me in her mouth, which made me ejaculate right away. I fed my seed to her and she didn't back away until it was all in. She waited until I was soft again before taking it out, then sitting on my knee, she kissed my forehead. An idea crossed my mind.

A little shift and her right nipple was at my mouth. I started to lick it, teasing and blowing on it, and she stuck it in my mouth. Her hand guided mine to her crotch, and I started playing with her folds. "I love the touch of your hands on me, Papa. Play with my cunt." My middle finger pushed its way in and she parted her legs to make it easier. "Finger fuck me, Papa, get it all in. It's been too long."

One by one my fingers slipped in, and she got wetter and wetter. I was aware my hand had gotten rough again, it must have felt a little like sandpaper, but Jessie loved my rough touch on her delicate skin and so did Missy, I guess. Another thrust and my hand was in up to my wrist, and she sang a note of bliss and reverberated from the water. She thrust her hips at me and I picked up my pace, sucking and licking her nipple hard, running my tongue around the bud in my mouth while she frantically rubbed her clit as I fisted her.

The stars were coming out when she reached the top: her orgasm seemed to last forever. I slacked off my attention and slipped my hand out of her pussy; she reached around and cradled my head to her chest. We sat there, listening to each other breathe and our hearts slipping into a relaxed pace. When it was fully dark and the moon had taken the sun's place of prominence in the sky, she stood up, a goddess in the moonlight like the one I'd seen before. "Let's go home, Papa."