Sharing Kate

Story Info
A wife gives a husband a birthday treat.
2.8k words
4.21
118.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers

It all started with a drunken conversation after a football match one night which centred on a top five best tits list made up of the girls/women we had known. My best friend named Mary, Ruth, Joan and Kristy, all of whom would be in my list too, and then asked how close to home he could go. I told him anywhere he wanted and he said, 'In that case, Kate.' He was talking about my wife.

'Seriously?'

'Yes, she is so little and cute yet her tits are so big,' he said.

I encouraged him to continue and he revealed that he had fancied her for ages and that he took every opportunity that he could to peep at her breasts, often fantasising about her when he was wanking in the shower. He was my best friend and yet here he was talking about the woman I loved most in the world. I should have been pissed off yet I found to my astonishment that I was seriously turned on

I should tell you now about my wife: she is 42, 5ft tall, blonde, pretty and has 32f breasts, which are still quite firm and topped with large, dark red nipples.

'What order would you put them in?' I asked.

'Joan last, then Kristy, Ruth and maybe Mary and then Kate,' he said.

The conversation moved on quickly from there as he pumped me for as much information as he could: did she shave her pussy (no-trims close), what did her tits look like naked, what was her favourite position (riding me), did she finger herself whilst I watched (yes), did she swallow or do anal (no). He compared her to his wife who he told me had 34b tits which hung low, a very hairy pussy and wanted only missionary sex, when she wanted it at all.

The conversation went on for months -- we shared sexual experiences, he wanked his way through Kate's lingerie drawer and I showed him holiday photos of her topless on the beach. I became used to seeing him, stumpy cock in hand, describing how he would fuck her, coming up with a whole range of scenario which also got me hard. All this time, I worked on Kate, planting the idea that I dreamt of having a MMF threesome but that I would only trust a close friend with her. She was unwilling at first but, as my 40th birthday approached, I sensed her softening.

When she asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, I said I didn't want a fuss and suggested a meal out with Steve and his wife, Patsy. I left her to make the arrangements but had a plan of my own which I discussed with Steve in detail.

The night of my birthday arrived and Kate was looking sensational as she stood before me in her favourite bra and panties, stockings and suspenders. She said,

'Here is your birthday present' and pulled her lace shorts down to show me a freshly shaved pussy. 'But you will have to wait until later to get it.' I grabbed her and mauled her breasts, sliding a hand down the front of her panties and fingering her. She was already soaked and wanted to go further but I said, 'We better hurry or we will be late!' I wanted her hot so that she would be more open to suggestion later. She was disappointed but put on a grey silk blouse and short black skirt, wiggling her backside at me and laughing at my discomfort as much as her own. Clothed, she looked even more gorgeous, her blouse cut low enough to put her ample cleavage on show.

When we met Steve and Patsy, he could hardly lift his eyes from Kate's chest and I feared he was going to give the game away. His own wife looked lovely, also dressed in a silk blouse and long skirt, her body looking tight and sexy but I knew that it was all front -- she was a good laugh but sexually she was a prude. The night passed quickly -- the food was excellent and the wine flowed freely. Each time the women went to the toilet, I slipped some vodka into Kate's wine as alcohol loosens her inhibitions -- she drank, oblivious to what was happening.

We left the restaurant and headed for our house for a night cap. I had a bottle of champagne chilling and took Kate into the kitchen to get it whilst Steve chose some music. Once we were alone, I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. She was clearly feeling randy as she rubbed my cock through my trousers whilst I kneaded her tits. I put my hand up her skirt and felt her sodden panties, slipping a finger under them and rubbing her already engorged clitoris.

'Get rid of them and let's go to bed!' she whispered.

'Champagne first!' I said. We popped the cork and took glasses through to the living room, where Steve and Patsy were already dancing. We downed the drinks in one then I took the glasses back to the kitchen for a refill. Here I gave Kate a generous dose of Vodka whilst slipping a ground sleeping pill into Patsy's. On my return, I once more insisted we downed them in one.

The drinks soon had an effect: Kate was becoming increasingly wild whilst Patsy looked increasingly drunk. She asked if she could have a lie down and I pointed her towards the spare room. I gave her ten minutes and then said I excused myself to go to the loo.

Walking into the spare bedroom, I saw that the sleeping drugs had already taken effect and that Patsy was flat out on the bed snoring. She had managed to clean her teeth and strip but that was it -- still made up, she lay unconscious, a duvet over her. I could hear the music from downstairs and my wife laughing; I did not really need to stretch my imagination too far to guess that Steve was buttering her up and would soon make his move. I needed to move quickly so I quietly closed the bedroom door and then walked across to the bed. I lifted her arm and let it drop to test how deeply she was gone: no reaction at all. Emboldened, I pulled the duvet back. I first saw her small breasts and bent to suck and lick the large aureole on each. The nipples thickened and she groaned a little. I squeezed her breasts together and pulled and pinched them, getting a murmur of encouragement which interested me. As I lowered the duvet, I was struck at the sheer weight of her bush -- I had never seen so much pubic hair on a woman. I arranged her so her legs were spread. She shifted slightly and I held my breath, but the she settled. I was afraid she might wake so I stopped. I folded her clothes, placed the duvet over her and went downstairs to see what was happening.

The mood in the living room had noticeably changed as I entered. Steve was dancing to a slow song with Kate, his arms around her back and his hands resting lightly just above her buttocks. She was swaying, eyes closed, the alcohol having had an obvious effect upon her. He smiled at me as I came behind her and moved apart slightly so that I could put my arms around her. She looked back at me and smiled as the three of us swayed to the music together, me rubbing an obvious hard cock against the cleft of her buttocks. She pushed back against me so I decided to take things forward a little, placing my hands on her breasts and beginning to rub them gently. I felt her nipples harden and she groaned, so I gently began to fondle them, rubbing the nubs between my forefingers and thumbs. She reacted as I knew she would, breathing hard and chewing her bottom lip as the mood overtook her. I did not know if she had forgotten Steve or not but she did not resist as I began to unbutton her blouse, tugging it out of her skirt and sliding it back over her shoulders. Steve's eyes were like saucers as he stepped back to look at her magnificent orbs encased in the purple sheer bra, the huge aureole and prominent dark nipples visible, thrusting through the fabric. She was still swaying to the music as I loosened her lingerie, letting her breasts tumble forward. I fondled them and then held one up to Steve, offering him it. He moved forward and bent his head, opening his mouth to suck on the rubbery nub, eliciting a groan from my wife. She was clearly lost now but must have known it was not me sucking her, particularly as I was working her other nipple between my fingers from behind.

Emboldened, I unzipped her skirt and slid it down her legs, getting her to step out of it. She was now dancing topless, in only purple lace shorts whilst my best friend sucked on her tits. I tapped him on the shoulder and then indicated he should kneel as I hooked my thumbs into her panties. His face was directly in front of her crotch as I lowered her panties, revealing to him her bald pussy. I slid my finger up it, rubbing it, and she opened her legs to give me greater access. I could hear Steve's heavy breathing as I pulled her lips apart and spread her for him -- the contrast to his own hairy wife must have come as a shock as he remained immobile looking at her . Amazed at how slow he was, I pulled his head forward. Taking the hint, he began to lick her whilst I went back to playing with her tits. It was no surprise when I felt the shudder go through her and she moaned her way through her first orgasm of the night.

Steve stood up, his face glistening with pussy juice, and she cupped his face and gave him a lingering kiss. I gently put pressure on her shoulders and she lowered herself in front of him, unzipping his trousers and letting them drop top the ground. His boxers were tented and she pulled the front of them down, unleashing his cock. It sprung out, at 5 inches much shorter than mine but thick and with a long foreskin. She sighed and gently slid the skin back, licking the mushroom head as it became visible. Steve groaned as she slowly wanked him between her lips and then slid his member further into her mouth, all the time raking his balls with her long fingernails. He began to thrust and Kate really got to work on him now, wanking and sucking him whilst he fucked her face, years of dreaming finally coming to fruition.

I was so hard now I felt in pain so quickly stripped to free myself. I looked down to see Kate wiggling her bottom at me so I knelt behind her. I immediately saw her left hand working her pussy, concentrating increasingly on her clitoris. I nudged her ass with my hard cock and she reached behind her, pulling me into her cunt which felt like it was on fire. Its muscles clenched my cock and began to milk me as I thrust into her, causing her to fall forward onto Steve's cock and gag. We quickly got into a rhythm and soon she was happily impaled on two cocks, Steve working her throat and mouth whilst I worked her pussy and pulled on her nipples. I increased the speed with which I was fucking her and rubbed her anus with my thumb: she will not normally let me near it but she was clearly carried away and backed against me, letting it penetrate her. Steve was panting and I could tell he was close to coming. Once more, I felt the shudder begin in Kate and, as she came, Steve pulled out of her mouth and shot stream after stream of hot cum over her face and neck: I even felt some splash onto my hands as I continued to knead her breasts. The sight was too much and I pulled out, spurting my seed over her puckered asshole and arched back.

There was a moment of calm whilst I think we all waited to see how the others would react. Kate was dripping in spunk, so much so that one eye was closed and her hair was matted. She broke the spell, saying,

'I'm going to clean up, see you in bed!' and, collecting her clothes, left the room.

Steve and I sat looking at each other -- we both were wondering if she meant just me or him too.

'Fancy a beer?' I asked him.

'Yes, definitely.'

'Great, grab three bottles and we will see you in bed,' I said as I went up to check on Kate.

I had not needed to be worried: Kate had broken a personal taboo and, once she has ascertained that I was ok with it, she wanted more. She had showered and now lay on the bed in a black lace teddy, its sheer material leaving nothing to the imagination. The fact that she was fingering herself as Steve came in only added to the effect. His cock was standing to attention again and he climbed onto the bed next to her,

kissing her and undoing the lace and allowing her breasts to fall free. I handed him the bottle of baby oil Kate had by the bed and he splashed oil onto them, gently rubbing it in until her nipples were once more standing proud. As I watched, he straddled her body, created an oiled valley by cupping her mounds together and then began to work his cock between it. Kate was now bucking hard, her fingers buried up her pussy as he titty-fucked her. Leaning forward, she licked the head of his cock as it appeared and disappeared in her fleshy valley and he pushed forward, thrusting it once more down her throat.

Soon, she clearly wanted something up her and pushed him off and back onto the bed. It was her turn to straddle him, her breasts hanging magnificently as she initially sat on his upper thighs, wanking his cock as if it was her own. This is a sight which always turns me on and I could tell it nearly had him on the edge. She then slid one of her favourites, a vibrating cock ring, over his shaft and sank down onto it. Her cunt must have been molten as he gasped at the sensation and was clearly trying to hold control of himself as she began to ride him, at times grinding her clitoris against the vibrator, at others hanging forward so he could lick and suck her nipples. Leaning back, the vibrator sending her to the edge, she rubbed her own breasts, plucking the nipples and licking her lips.

By now I was ready to explode and needed some of the action. Liberally coating my cock with baby oil, I got onto the bed behind Kate and pushed her forward. I oiled her ring and then inched myself up her. Feeling my cock break through her virgin ass, she gasped and seemed on the point of telling me to take it out but then she began to establish a gentle rhythm and to take more and more of it in. To see my 8 inches disappearing up my wife's ass whilst she rode my friend's cock was incredible, as was feeling his cock rubbing against mine through the thin wall. I could not believe how tight she was, how good it felt and her reaction suggested she felt the same. Once I knew it was not hurting her, I increased my thrusting a little and, taking his cue, Steve matched me stroke for stroke. I could see him feasting on her tits and I fed one then the other to him, milking her into his mouth.

Soon it was too much for him and I felt the judder as he emptied himself into her. She sighed initially and then began to buck backwards against me, taking my cock up her ass to the hilt whilst she again worked her pussy. She sobbed and then gave herself over to an incredibly loud orgasm, oblivious to me filling her other hole as I gave up trying to hold myself back. She slid off my cock and onto Steve and then the bed.

'Happy Birthday. This must never go further,' she said as she drifted off into a cum-soaked sleep.

It would be our secret but already Steve and I were thinking how to get Patsy involved.

jack4221
jack4221
62 Followers