Sharing Mom...with Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,033 Followers

Dad's words turned into a groan and pulling his cock from my mother' ass, he squeezed it tight and stood up on the bed. Mom rolled over onto her back and leaning over her, dad let his cock go. He cried out as a long thick stream of cum erupted from his cock and landed directly into my mother's wide open mouth. The second and third spurts hit her in the face and the moan she released as the cum struck her kept me pumping my cock even though I had no more left to give.

Mom let her head fall back and hang off, the edge of the bed. I was now confronted with the sight of the cum dripping down her face, her tongue slipped out and licking away a few drops, and with a nasty smile she sighed, "Damn that was good! Should have taped that one!"

"We did remember?" Dad said as he hopped off the bed and grabbed a towel from the small chair next to the bureau.

Mom sat up and sitting next to her dad gently wiped his cum from her face with the towel. That reminded me of my own mess. I frowned at the puddle of white goo on the floor in front of me. Carefully zipping my shorts back up, I picked up the already soiled thong and wiped up my latest deposit that had been the result of my sick obsession with my parent's sex life.

On the bed, Dad had finished wiping off mom's face and after giving her a long kiss hugged her.

"Damn I love you!" he said, holding her.

"Even though I'm a pig?" she laughed.

"You're my pig so it's okay."

They lay back on the bed and after dad pulled the sheet up, mom curled into him, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Think you'll ever share your pig?"

Dad sighed, "We've talked about it, Robin, I would, but it would have to be the right guy and you want a young guy and who at that age would keep their damn mouth shut? You work for the Governor's office. Something like that ever got out; you'd lose your job."

"I know, but damn it would be so hot! You know you'd love it too."

"With the right guy, we joke about treating you like a pig, but the guy would have to care about you and only be playing along, how do you find that?"

Mom shrugged against him, and then smiled, "Hmm, a young guy who could fuck me, but be respectful? Sounds perfect, and, well, who knows, maybe we can find him."

Dad got a strange smile on his face, "I think maybe we can, baby. Now get some sleep."

"Why? Tomorrow's Saturday, we're both off."

"Exactly and something tells me it could be one hell of a day." He laughed and reaching over shut the lamp off.

The room plunged into darkness and as I sat there waiting to be sure they fell asleep I replayed that conversation. They hadn't done it, but wanted too. Part of that was a turn on, but another part of me was appalled at the idea of a stranger fucking my mother, even if my father was fine with it. But it seemed like they would want it to be someone they knew. Most likely that would never happen.

Sitting there I wondered what dad had meant about filming it. Maybe he had put the camera down out of my line of sight. I leaned against the wall, feeling my cock drip against my thigh. If I had any hope of overcoming my fantasies of my mother, tonight was not going to help, that was for sure.

I jerked my head up and realized I had dozed off. Putting my hand on the door, I carefully pushed it open a little more, hoping it wouldn't creak. When it was open about a foot I poked my head out. In the dim light coming through the partially raised blind from the neighbor's porch light I could make out mom and dad. Mom was on her side with dad behind her, his arm around her waist and his face nuzzled in her hair.

I found it odd to see how sweet they looked like that compared to the animals they were earlier. They were both breathing soundly and taking a deep breath, I stood up. Pushing the door open enough to squeeze out, I carefully closed it so it was open a couple of inches. On the bed, Dad rolled over on his back and I ducked so fast I almost whacked my forehead on the floor.

I stayed there, my heart pounding and when the light didn't come on and I wasn't getting screamed at, I lifted my head to see he had rolled over to his other side and had begun to snore. Once again feeling like I was in some stupid TV show, I crawled on my hands and knees across the floor. I felt my way along the wall until I found the doorknob and with excruciating slowness, turned it. I eased the door open and slipping into the hallway managed to close the door silently behind me.

When I entered my room, I slipped into bed and laying there let my body relax. Damn, that had been close. But as bad as it could have been, goddamn had I gotten a show! The only downside, I thought as I closed my eyes, was that the videos would seem less exciting now. After all what could be hotter than what I'd just seen?

*****

"Derek!"

I jumped at the sound of my father calling my name from the other side of my door. His voice was followed by a loud knock and sitting up, I rubbed my eyes. A glance over at the clock told me it was only eight. I didn't have to work today and had done all my chores, including mowing the lawn, why the hell was dad waking me up?

"Hey Derek, you awake?"

"Yeah Dad!" I called out, my voice hoarse with sleep.

My bedroom door opened and dad came into the room. He was wearing just a pair of black shorts and looked as if he may have just gotten up himself.

"Everything okay, dad?"

"I need you to help me with something in our bedroom."

It dawned on me he didn't answer the question, but he didn't look angry.

"Right now?" I asked, "This is the only day I get to sleep in, dad."

"Eight in the morning is sleeping in, in the real world, Derek." He rolled his eyes, "And yes right now, your mother needs something taken care of and you know her," he gave me a strange little smirk, "She doesn't like to wait."

"Okay." I pushed the covers off and swung my legs onto the floor. I was wearing just a pair of grey boxers and said, "Just give me a minute to get dressed."

"Hmm," dad paused, "Why don't you just throw some shorts on, then."

"Um, yeah I planned on it." I said, grabbing the pair I'd worn for a little while last night and slipping my legs into them.

As I stood and pulled them up, I noticed my father staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing," he grinned, "Just thinking you're a chip off the old block kid, you're really starting to fill in."

"Oh, thanks." I laughed, "Maybe I'll beat you in arm wrestling sometime this decade."

"Let's not get crazy." He made a show of flexing his arms, "You got a ways to go."

"Yeah, but you're getting older." I joked.

"Trust me, I can keep up with you," he smirked, "Something tells me you may find that out pretty soon."

I narrowed my eyes at the odd comment, but let it go. Walking over to my chair I started to grab a t-shirt that was lying across the top of it when dad said, "Skip the shirt."

I gave him a look and with a laugh that sounded more than a little nervous, he added, "The air conditioner is broke, it's warm in there."

"We going to be working up a sweat in there?" I asked, wondering why he was acting so weird.

"As a matter of fact we might." Another nervous laugh and I almost asked what was going on, but instead, just shrugged.

"Okay, mom's not in there right?"

"What if she is, she's seen you without a shirt before." He turned and beckoning me to follow him said, "Come on, let's go."

I glanced at my shoes; debating putting them on, but their floor was carpeted and figured it didn't matter. I followed my father down the hallway and felt a twinge of discomfort as I recalled last night's nasty little show. Despite my jerking off twice last night I lay awake for quite some time replaying my father fucking my mother.

I now had to come to terms with the fact that watching both of them turned me on. Even though I had no interest in men the way my father not only fucked my mother, but how he talked to her was damn hot. I'd laid there imagining them with another man, watching him give it to my mother and my father telling her what to do to him.

But now it was daylight and I was heading into their room to help dad do something boring and now felt like the sicko I was. I imagined telling my father, "Hey dad, I really like how you fuck mom!" or, "Wow, mom really knows how to suck cock!"

Dad entered the bedroom and as I followed close behind, I could see Mom lying on the bed.

"Hey, mom," I began, "What do you..."

I trailed off when dad stepped off to the side giving me a clear view of the bed and my mother sprawled out on it. Mom was lying across the foot of the bed on her back, which was odd; but it was what she was wearing that had left me speechless. Mom was wearing a silky red top that had no middle. The sides were pulled together between her tits with a red ribbon, leaving the inner half of her tits plainly visible.

Because the top was gathered at her chest, the bottom halves were open, exposing her smooth tanned stomach. Too stunned to try not to stare, my eyes continued southward and were not disappointed. Mom was wearing what looked like a very skimpy, as well as extremely tight, pair of red shorts that were transparent lace on the sides, showing her upper thighs. I swallowed nervously when I noticed the crotch of the shorts was also lace, and thin enough that I could just make out the shadow of her...

"Morning honey." Mom gave me a huge smile, "You sleep well?"

"Um, yeah." I managed to get out.

"Me, too!" she gave a long sigh that I swore sounded close to a moan at the end. "Hmm, I love lounging around on a lazy Saturday morning."

Mom emphasized that remark by arching her back off the bed and stretching her arms over her head. The top opened up a little more, exposing not only the white skin beyond her tan, but the pink flesh around her nipple. Resisting my impulse to stare, I started to turn to my father, which was when mom said, "Damn mosquitoes."

She lifted her right leg straight in the air and started to scratch her knee. My eyes traveled the length of my mother's leg, ending at the soft tanned skin of her inner thigh. She drew her leg back further and the shorts tightened between her legs. I caught a glimpse of the lips of her pussy outlined by the lace.

"Derek!" Dad snapped.

I whipped around to face him so fast I damn near gave myself whiplash and stuttered, "W...what dad?"

"You still asleep?" he asked, "I called you twice."

"Um, no, I was just sort of..."

"Day dreaming?" He had that same slight smile on his face he had when he had come and got me.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged, hoping I didn't sound as nervous as I felt.

"I prefer to call them fantasies." Mom said from behind me. "But I guess it depends what you're thinking about," she giggled.

That giggle was the same naughty teasing one she always used during their videos as well as last night's little performance. I glanced to my right and could see mom in the mirror over the bureau. She was now lying on her side, propped up on one elbow. Her right tit had slid to the side and was all but falling out. She was staring at Dad with a weird smile on her face as well and as I looked at her lips I noticed she was wearing a deep red lipstick. Why would she have lipstick on lying in bed first thing in the morning?

"So, what were you thinking about, Derek?" Dad asked.

He was standing with his arms crossed over his chest and staring intently at me. He was no longer smiling.

"I...I don't know." I forced a laugh, "Guess that's why its day dreaming."

"I see." He nodded, "So what do you day dream about these days, son? A new car, finishing school," he smirked, "Hot little coeds?"

"Well, yeah." I grinned, "Girls are good."

"Women are better." Mom spoke up.

"Women?"

"Yes, women." Mom said, "I know guys your age are always after girls your age, but you're missing out."

"Oh." I said simply, thinking that I had indeed been thinking of an older woman, you as a matter of fact.

"Hey, Derek, don't you think when your mother is speaking you should be nice enough to look at her?" Dad made turn around gesture with his finger.

"Sorry." I nodded, then bracing myself turned around to face the subject of my day dreams for the last couple of months.

Mom had moved and was now sitting on the edge of the bed. She was sitting far enough back that her feet didn't touch the floor and was kicking her legs playfully, back and forth.

"You know why older woman are better?" she asked.

"They, uh..." I paused wondering if I should really answer this, but then again, when one jerks off while watching their parents fuck, answering a question didn't seem all that inappropriate. "More experience, I guess?"

"Exactly." Mom nodded, smiling. "Women my age know what they want and how to get it. Young girls still don't know what they want and they're still a little nervous. Women like me," she tapped her chest between her breasts. "We don't care anymore. No inhibitions, just hot and nasty."

"Hot and...." Not only couldn't I finish the sentence, but I had to look down at my feet. Hearing her talk like this was bad enough, but staring at her amazing, and quite exposed body while she did was too much.

"And most women my age want guys like you." Mom pointed at me.

"They do?"

"Oh, yeah." She made a show of looking me up and down that didn't exactly seem motherly. "Just like you honey, young and good looking and..." the smile left her face and she added softly, "Built. A nice young stud that can fuck all night and do exactly as told."

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

"What's the matter?" she looked at me with her blue eyes wide.

"That's... a little too much." I said, while at the same time becoming aware of my cock beginning to stir.

"Why, you're nineteen, not nine, Derek." She rolled her eyes, "I thought you wanted to be treated like an adult?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"And why won't you look at me?" she asked.

"Derek," dad said from behind me, "Didn't I just say it's rude to now look at someone when they're talking?"

"Yeah, but uh...."

"What's the matter honey," Mom asked as she leaned back onto the bed on her elbows. The top drifted open at the bottom showing off her stomach again. "You look nervous."

"I...sorry, mom, but um, you're just dressed kind of...."

"I'm just in my jammies." She laughed, "You don't like them?"

"I..." I could feel myself blushing and my heart was pounding. Despite my nervousness my cock was slowly swelling and I realized I needed to find a way to get out of this room. "They just show a lot." I finished.

"So?" she smiled, "I thought you liked looking at me?"

"What?"

"Derek, do me a favor." Dad said coming up next to me. "Sit down, right there."

He was pointing to the chair that was usually in front of mom's dresser, but was now in front of the closet.

"Okay." I nervously did as he asked and made myself look at mom who was sitting a few feet in front of me.

"So, you feeling okay?" Dad asked going over to stand next to mom.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well you look flushed," Mom answered, "You're starting to sweat and you were in bed awfully early last night."

"Just tired from work." I lied.

"I see." Dad nodded, "So, let me ask you, did you hear anything last night?"

Oh, shit! But out loud, replied, "No, I slept pretty well, why?"

"Because there was somebody in the house last night; in our room as a matter of fact." Dad said.

"What do you mean?"

"What did I just say?" he asked, as he rested his hand on mom's bare shoulder. "Someone was in our room, hiding in the closet."

"The closet?" I whispered.

"The closet, and I guess they liked what they saw."

Dad removed something from the pocket of his shorts and threw it at me. It landed in my lap and I felt a sharp stab of fear in my stomach when I saw it was the soiled purple thong. I'd left it on the floor of the closet!

"They must have been thirsty too, because there was an empty Coke can with it." Mom added.

"I..." I had no idea what to say. Should I try to lie?

"Pretty disturbing." Dad said, "But fortunately, I had just installed a couple of cameras in the corners of the ceiling there." He pointed to the corner over the bureau, then to the corner across from it. "They feed directly to a lap top I just bought and keep in my workshop downstairs. I checked it out and e-mailed what I found so we could play it here."

Walking over to the computer he brought up the screen and as I sat there, feeling as if I was now in a horror movie rather than a sit com, dad continued; "So let's see who was in here, shall we?"

"Dad, I..." I started to stand up

"Sit down." Mom said in a tone that told me I was beyond screwed.

With a feeling of nausea, I sank back down into the chair.

"Watch." Mom pointed at the computer.

I did as she said and released a groan when I saw the video. I was sitting in front of the very computer I was now watching; the thong wrapped around my cock and moaning as I came in it. The video also showed what I was watching as I did it. I could see the small image of my mother sucking my father off.

"Now that's not who I expected." Dad said, looking over at me.

"I...I'm s...."

"I didn't tell you to talk." Dad pointed at me, "You just sit there and watch."

"Y...yes sir." I answered, as I feverishly tried to come up with what I would say once this was over.

On the screen, I got up from the chair and walked over to their nightstand. I felt like crawling under the chair as I watched myself sniff, then suck on mom's vibrator.

"Can't imagine most sons know what their mother tastes like." Mom said, causing my face to become even hotter with embarrassment.

"Mom, I..." she put her hand up and I stopped.

On the screen I was now looking around nervously and after running around the room like a cartoon character, I slipped into the closet. A moment later, mom came in. Dad let it run long enough for her to take her clothes off and shut the computer off.

"Funny," he said as he walked back over to stand next to mom. "You didn't seem to have a hard time looking at your mother last night, did you?"

"I...I'm so sorry!" I blurted out.

"I'm sure you are, because you got caught." Dad shook his head, "Derek, after I saw this, I started looking through the download history. You've watched our movies all of them haven't you?"

"Yes sir." I whispered, putting my head down.

"Look at us!" dad snapped, "God knows, you don't usually have a problem doing that when were fucking, what's the problem now?"

I blinked back the tears that were beginning to well in my eyes and forced myself to face them.

"Easy, Jack, he's getting upset." Mom said.

"He's upset?" Dad laughed, "What about us?"

"Hmm, what about us?" Mom asked, giving him a strange look.

Dad returned the look, then with a sigh, asked, "You watched those videos a lot didn't you son?"

He was speaking in a softer tone and I simply nodded.

"So you've been watching our movies and obviously jerking off to them." He put his hands out, "I don't think I have to tell you, Derek, that it's pretty unnatural to jerk off to your mother."

"Yes sir."

"Then again, your mother is unnaturally hot."

"Oh, you're so smooth!" Mom giggled.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Derek, why were you watching those movies, and why did they turn you on so much?" Dad asked as he sat down next to mom, putting his hand on her knee.

"I...I know it's wrong and I'm sorry."

"We know it's wrong too." Dad told me, "But you're an adult Derek and we're giving you a chance to be one. Tell us why you watched the movies." He grunted, "Never mind the movies, you sat there and watched us go at it not ten feet away from you last night."

"Well," I shook my head, "I don't know what to say."

"Say the truth." Mom prodded.

"Look kid," Dad began, "You've been caught. You can't get out of it. But as far as what happens next? That's up to you. Keep dodging and lying like a little kid, things aren't going to go so well, but" he gave put his hand out towards me, "Man up and tell the truth and who knows, maybe things won't be so bad."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,033 Followers