Sharing My Erotic Confession

Story Info
Strangers meet for hot sex.
1.8k words
3.75
22.2k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My backpack weighed heavily on my shoulders as I shrugged it off and eased it to the ground. I removed my bottle of water and took a big long drink. I started swinging my arms in large circles, stretching the shoulder muscles, loosening them back up after my two mile hike. I gazed around at my surroundings, taking in the views of the majestic mountains rising to my left, the west.

The mountains were rugged, with rocky snow capped peaks, jutting up towards the sky, at their feet ran a stream filled with crystal clear water meandering through a meadow of green. Ah, summer in the Canadian Rockies, there was no equal in all of the world.

Groaning to myself as I shouldered my pack, and trying to reason that I only had about a mile to go I started back down the trail. I couldn't wait to get to camp and the man who awaited me there. I was laughing to myself as I thought, do I have some stories for him.

It took me about twenty more minutes of brisk walking with my weighty pack to finally reach camp. My friend had set up camp close to the stream, by an outcropping of evergreens. I could see a small trail of smoke wafting up through the trees, next to some big boulders. I glanced at my watch and told myself I was right on time as I marched into camp and practically threw my pack off. Sighing, feeling around twenty pounds lighter, I glanced around for Steve. He was nowhere to be seen so I decided to set up my tent. He was probably just out hiking I reasoned.

It took me a couple of minutes to get set up. I then decided it was time to relax. I walked down to the creek and sat on a boulder, thinking about the upcoming conversation with Steve. I had some juicy tails to tell him and I was bursting with anticipation over the wait.

I was picking up small stones and tossing them into the stream, when I saw Steve walking up the creek below me. He saw me and waved, heading in my direction. I studied him as he approached, wearing a blue shirt over his wide shoulders, his brown hair just touching the collar. He had long legs tucked inside of tan khaki pants and a pair of hikers on his feet.

I stood as he came near, brushing off the seat of my pants, and smiled warmly at him. His handsome face smiled back at me and taking my hands, he held them tightly and beamed at me.

"How are you doing, Kathrynn?" He asked.

I smiled at him and giggled, saying, "I'm just great, Steve."

Putting an arm casually around me, we walked back up to camp in companionable silence.

Steve and I had been meeting like this for a couple of years and we both found it as an enlightening and therapeutic experience.

I could see by look of anticipation on Steve's face that he was waiting for me to begin, but feeling a little ornery, I decided I'd make him wait.

"How was your trip up here, Steve?" I asked somewhat nonchalantly, stifling a giggle as I sat on the ground, leaning back against a big rock.

"Good" He said offhandedly, his way of telling me,'It's OK, I can wait'

I started laughing loud and infectiously, and it didn't take him long to join in.

"Man" I said, wiping the tears from my eyes, "Have I got some stories to tell you."

I knew this is what Steve was waiting for, and was the main purpose of our outings, so I gave in and decided to lead him down that road once again and tell him what he was waiting so patiently to hear.

"Well I was in Seattle, down at Pikes Place Market......" I proceeded to tell Steve the whole story as I remembered it......

I had went to the candy store at Pikes Place, looking for something different. I looked over all of the chocolates and nuts....not quite finding the right thing. There was a big display of mixed nuts in the middle of the store and I found myself drawn there by an unseen force. There were tins of various nuts, and as I reached for one to take a closer look, a man grabbed the same exact one that I had wanted. I turned to look at him and was met by the most beautiful green eyes I had ever seen. I smiled being the flirt that I am, and looked away. I reached up and grabbed another, and holding it in my hands, pretended to study it. I could see the green eyed man out of the corner of my eye and he looked as if he were going to say something, then he walked off. I decided on buying the tin so I proceeded to the checkout.

As I got into line I realizes that I was standing directly behind the nut stealer. I looked him over closely, admiring the way he fit into his faded and worn 501's and I thought to myself that not enough men wore them these days. He looked to be about six three or so and his hair was almost black and cut fairly short. Sensing someone behind him he turned and looked at me. This time he smiled then turned back to the cashier. I watched as he paid and walked out the door, his ass looking like the jeans were made to fit. Sighing, I paid for my nuts and left.

I was walking to my car when I noticed there was someone walking up to me from behind. I turned my head and saw that I was being overtaken by the green eyed man.

"Hey", he said as he reached me, "uh, would you like to get a drink or something?"

Now I don't know what his idea of 'or something' was, but I knew what my idea was, and I was thinking I'd really like to skip the drink.

"Okay, at least let me walk you to your car."

He seemed genuine and with me not being one to turn any man down, let alone an attractive one, I conceded to let him walk me to the car, all the time thinking, 'or something."

We approached my car in silence and as I reached it, I got my keys from my purse. I was trying to stick the key in the lock when I felt him push against me, his arms wrapping around my waist, his lips kissing the nape of my neck. I turned in his arms to face him, and pulling his head close, met his lips with mine in a searing heat filled kiss. My passions raced out of control as my tongue met his in my mouth and gently sucked. His hand came up to massage my breast and the feelings intensified for each of us. Breaking off the kiss he pulled back and looked into my smoldering brown eyes.

"Do you want to get a room?" he asked in a husky sex filled voice.

A breathless "Oh, yeah." was all I could get out.

We both jumped into my car and drove a few blocks to the nearest motel. He checked us in and then we headed for the room.

We barely made it through the door, when he kicked it shut with his boot and grabbed me. This time he kissed me, and I almost melted in his arms. Wow!! Could this guy kiss. His lips left mine and moved down to my breast, capturing it through the thin cotton shirt that I wore. He proceeded to gently suck on it, developing a big wet spot right in front of my hard nipple.

He lifted his head and looked into my eyes, I could read what was on his face as I thought to myself, mmm mmm, here comes the 'or something' part. We undressed like we were possessed, nearly ripping our clothes off in the process.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed, landing almost on top of me himself. We didn't say much to each other and what we did say I could never remember anyway. His mouth found mine and we kissed deeply, madly, passionately....coming up for air and going right back at it. I could see that he was very turned on, as was I, and I wanted a piece of him badly.

I broke off the kiss and rolled over on top of him, looking down into his eyes as I straddled his stomach. I leaned over and bit his shoulder, leaving a mark, not caring whether or not he was going home to another. I then scooted back towards his hips, seeing the smile on his face I knew this is what he wanted also. I reached behind me taking a hold of his hardness and guided him into me. Damn, he felt so good as I eased my way onto him. Biting my lower lip hard I started to move slowly, lowering myself gradually onto his stiff rod.

Looking down I saw that the green eyes were closed, enjoying the sensation, living for the moment. I leaned over and kissed his closed eyes, my breasts brushing lightly across his chest.

Strong hands came up and gently tweaked my nipples, raising my level of arousal. His hips started moving lightly thrusting tenderly against me. He tweaked my nipples harder, eliciting a moan from me. He raised his head up capturing one of my nipples in his mouth, biting it, all the while increasing his thrusts.

My breath was coming in gasps as I came to the realization that I was fucking a total stranger. This insight did nothing but add fuel to the fire, and soon I was matching him thrust for thrust, our bodies coming together in a symphony of mutual lust. I leaned back, pulling my breast from his mouth, closing my eyes. My head rolled back on my shoulders, long hair hanging down my back, enjoying the sensations crashing through my body. I could feel his fingers digging into my hips, holding my body to his as he thrust his way so deeply inside of me.

Moaning rather loudly as my orgasm built into an enormous raging machine, building block by

block, wave by wave, coming to a pinnacle of carnal sensual desire. The man under me gripped me so tightly as he came to a jerking, shuddering climax, spewing his hot molten juice deep into my body as I collapsed on top of him.....

"I'm telling you Steve, it was very intense." Coming to the conclusion of my story, I knew Steve still had questions for me.

"Well, what happened next, did you just get up and walk out, and do you have any evidence that this actually took place?" Steve was lying on his side on the hard ground, his head propped up on his elbow, grin permanently attached to his face.

"Well, I practically just left, never even knew his name, as for evidence" I said smugly, " I have his tin of nuts."