Sharing My Name - and My Wife

Story Info
He shared my name - and fucked my wicked wife
1.2k words
3.63
70k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers

A couple of weeks ago my wife and I received an invitation to a reunion of people who were at the same school as us. We decided to accept, and a little while later received instructions for the night - which included the words, "school uniforms must be worn at all times."

Well, I'm not a big fan of fancy dress, but I have to say it seemed like a damned good idea when we got ready on the day of the party. Jenna and I had met and been childhood sweethearts, but I'd entirely forgotten how sexy she looked in her schooldays. Now, aged thirty, she looked every inch the naughty minx again, with her breasts straining against a tight white blouse; her sheer tights descending from a skirt hem that was way too high. Her school tie (I didn't even know she'd kept it) was at half-mast in the approved fashion and her hair was tightly drawn back into a tight ponytail.

I was surprised to find my cock crawling up my pants in appreciation, even before we left the bedroom. Personally, I drew the line at wearing shorts - I was 35 after all - but had I found some school grey-trousers and a white shirt with a striped and loosened tie.

The party, when we got there, looked pretty tame to be honest, with just a lot of youngish middle aged people standing around in school uniforms, drinking and chatting.

After a couple of drinks we all warmed up, though, and I got chatting to a guy I'd known quite well at school about business and sport. Jenna had also found several past acquaintances, male and female, from her year and seemed to be having a good time too.

After a while I needed to pee, and made my way upstairs to the main bathroom. I did the business and was about to head back downstairs to the throng when I heard voices from the bedroom adjacent. One of them sounded remarkably like my wife's - and she appeared to be talking to me - or at least someone who shared my name. I cocked an ear to the slightly open door (the room was almost in darkness) and listened in. The voice was low in turn but, again, it sounded very like my beloved wife of ten years and more.

"God, Jeremy, touch me there again. Oooh - I haven't been this wet for years," the voice went on. I had to know what was happening. My prick was back to where it had started in the bedroom before we'd set out that day; stiffening and straining in my suddenly highly uncomfortable underpants. What the hell was going on?

I inched the door slightly open. There was barely nothing to see by but the dim bluish light coming through the curtains drawn across the window on the far side of the room. And there, dimly revealed in the gloom I saw, to my amazement, the unmistakeable silhouette of my wife. Beside her, his face in darkness, another man, dressed like me in a schoolboy's clothes - and his hand was working on Jenna's crotch area.

I suppressed a gasp. Did she think it was me? Had the light fooled her into taking another man's advances? Or was this rampant cheating? I need to tell you the truth here. I don't like the idea of being cuckolded. But I have often fantasised about my wife fucking another guy while I watch. Am I alone here?

In the dim light I could see and hear Jenna and the other guy - who seemed to share my name - getting busy. Jenna was groaning with lust as the other Jeremy rubbed her cunt under her skirt. I could picture her panties being held aside by his fingers as he slid his finger over her clit, and I knew how wet she got when I was fingering her. He must be doing the same to her, or more, and n doubt the excitement would be making her even wetter.

I eased my belt and loosened the front of my trousers. As my rigid cock slid from within I started sliding the foreskin over my slick end. My knob felt like I'd lubed up with something. In the dim light I could see Jenna taking a little time and trouble with Jeremy now. She looked to be squeezing his balls and rubbing his cock through his trousers. Jeremy was moaning with appreciation, and started to talk back.

"Christ, Jenna - you're so fucking wet. And I'm gonna come so quick. If we're going to do this, we'd better be quick. Let me in you - I've gotta fuck you in your schoolie uniform, Babe!"

My hand had become a blur over my prick as my wife showed no shyness or hesitation. Her skirt dropped down and landed around her ankles. With a rough gesture, Jeremy dragged her knickers down to join the skirt. As Jenna leant brazenly back against the dressing table Jeremy dropped his own trousers and pants in a swift movement. I could just about see his cock jutting out of his crotch as he moved swiftly over to Jenna. There was no doubt about it, my wife and my namesake were going to have quick, illicit sex in our friends bedroom. So, how did I feel? About as turned on and ready to blow a load as I had for years. My cock had never been harder as I jerked my hand repeatedly up and down, my pre-cum lending fantastic lubrication to my wanking.

Jeremy seemed to find Jenna's opening first time, and I could see him starting his thrusts rapidly up and down inside her. She was biting her lip and groaning as quietly as she could, but she was still clearly audible. Then Jeremy started his own grunting and dirty talk as he backed in and out of her. This man was calling my wife a slut and a cock sucker while he rammed her with his stiff cock - but I could hardly argue with the guy since she was responding with a stream of animal grunts and filthy talk while her hips pushed urgently in the direction of his thrusting.

The sight of the two of them - grown people wearing teenager's clothes, with their underclothing around their feet and their shirts and ties in disarray as they fucked away was unbearably horny. Normally, I knew, Jenna would have wanted some tit fondling and fingering down below, but this was no time for foreplay.

As Jeremy approached his cum-point, and his noises and words got more incoherent and high-pitched, Jenna responded, telling him to blow his wad in her cunt.

The two lovers muttered each other's names out loud as they both reached their peaks. Suddenly, Jeremy grunted in ecstasy and Jenna threw her head back and let out a loud moan. God knows if anyone else was listening, but I reached my own inevitable climax and several ropes of spunk flew from my cock as I did my best to stay quiet and unobserved. Was I worrying about the hosts' bedroom carpet? Not really...

The lovers were recovering too much to notice their surroundings. As I stayed in the darkness at the back of the room, Jenna pushed her knickers and pants up, straightened her hair a little, then reached over to Jeremy and tugged on his tie. "You're a disgrace, Jeremy Smith," she murmured. "Maybe see you again tomorrow, behind the cycle sheds?"

He gave a little laugh and said, "Jenna Wilkins - you're a horny little bitch, and I just hope your husband can keep up with you!"

Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers