Sharing My Shy but Blindfolded Wife

Story Info
UK husband has plans for shy lady.
4.2k words
4.38
448.2k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave538
Dave538
21 Followers

This is a true story of how a husband can share his wife without her knowing and you'll have to decide if I've broken her trust or I'm leading her and myself to a better life.

We're Dave and Michele and we are both 34 and live in the UK, we've been married for just over 14 years now and my wife came from a strict catholic family. We didn't have sex before we married so I had to be content with the odd fumble and heavy petting with my wife-to-be calling a halt to it when I got carried away.

We were both 20 when we got married and sex was a totally new experience for my young wife as she really was a virgin. Her mother has a lot to answer for as my wife was and still is the shyest woman I know when it comes to sex. On the beach and at 34 years old she will just about dare to wear an all in one swimsuit but never a bikini and if you saw her beautifully proportioned body you would feel the same as me. Frustrated!

In bed she still wears pyjamas and feels totally comfortable in them. When it comes to sex I can tell you I've felt pretty frustrated over the years because when she's in the mood she really is an excellent lover and cums at least two or three times during our lovemaking sessions.

After a few years of this sexual lifestyle I'd had enough and tried to share my sexual fantasies with her. I described how I really enjoyed fucking one of my girlfriends outside in her parent's garden and how we should try different locations and I mentioned that I'd love to see her fucked by another man.

I tried to encourage her to try new things and went through various things to try and open her up and get her to relax with her body and enjoy herself at the same time.

Once, I tied her to our bed and fucked her which she says she enjoyed "sort of" and then I brought her a blindfold and was totally shocked by the transformation of my wife that this purchase brought about.

She seemed to lose all inhibitions when she's blindfolded as if it's not really her but another woman. This took me a while to figure out I can tell you.

With her blindfold on she was up for anything as I soon found out which included gentle or rough sex in various positions which eventually lead to my first blow job and she swallowed every drop to my complete amazement as she had always said "not to go there" when I had asked for one.

I started buying various sizes of vibrators from e-bay and she really loved me playing with them when she was blindfolded.

I discovered this new wife of mine around four years ago and it's from then that I started really fantasising about other men enjoying what I had exclusively enjoyed. I started taking digital photos of my wife and with her wonderful blindfold on didn't mind at all as long as I deleted them after our sessions. Of course I never did and I collected a large amount of photos on my computer. I stumbled across a sharing program called WinMX and loaded some of my wife's photos in a shared folder. Quite a few men and women downloaded them and sent instant messages demanding to see more of my wife. I have to say that this really turned me on and I got some great compliment from men and women who asked if we were into swinging or could they visit and fuck my wife or me.

This only encouraged me and I brought a digital video camera. My wife, with her lovely blindfold on really took to the part of being my willing show-all wife. We took videos of us fucking in all positions and I again downloaded them and received some excellent comments.

We have a video of my wife sucking and swallowing my cum and then sucking me back to hardness ending with me fucking her doggy style which is one of my personal favourites.

Now, this is where the most amazing event of my life really begins.

I still had my fantasy about sharing my wife with other men and with our new improved sex live satisfying us over the next couple of years I built up the courage and tried to get her to have sex without her blindfold on but the response was a total failure ending with my wife only performing straight old fashioned sex without her blindfold. It was only when I suggested using it again that she got back to her new ways and we continued with our happier sex life - blindfold and all.

I then left things for a few months but stumbled across a story on Literotica.com that gave me an idea to further my fantasy. I started to use her dildos more and more in our sex sessions and I started to give a mans name to each one of them. There was a large black one we called Clinton, named after a very good black mate of mine and a long but thin one we called Greg after another one of my closer mates.

This made me very excited and made my wife so horny we had to use rolls of tissues to wipe up all her juices. I really got turned on by saying that Clinton was about to fuck her and that Greg would be having her later. She really got into this role play plan of mine but when I suggested that she might let them fuck her for real she backed off and reverted to her old insecurity which ended in us having an argument.

This is where I think I lost my usual patience and blurted out what we had been doing to some of my mates when I'd had too much to drink at a barbeque last summer.

Clinton has always fancied my wife and Greg had a smile on his face that took quite some time to remove! Both their wives are really nice and I must admit to fancying both of their wives and started to think of how we could exchange wives. Greg immediately told his wife Jo and she visited when she knew Michelle would be out at work. Jo stated by telling me what I had said to Greg and I was shocked that Greg had told Jo who is very pretty and someone who I've fancied secretly ever since we met.

She started telling me how she had fancied me and that Greg knew where she was and had his permission to do anything she wanted. She just stood in front of me and started taking her top off and when I saw her in a bra, my eyes nearly popped! I reached out and removed her bra and started massaging and sucking her tits as Jo, at the same time removed her jeans and thong. She then unzipped me and started sucking my dick which always seems to paralyse me. She then asked me how I wanted to fuck her which is something Michelle has never done and which again, took me by surprise.

I was genuinely lost for words and my mind started racing and I could even feel my heart bumping away. It was then that I told Jo my deepest fantasy and I asked if I could fuck her outside in our garden. We have one or two areas in our large garden that no one can see in to and as it was a warm day she readily agreed. I have to say that I was in heaven!

I pulled up my trousers and expected Jo to put her clothes back on at least until we got to the more private areas in our garden but she was having none of that and walked as bold as you like out of our back door and across our decking totally naked and with me following behind.

She was about 20 yards ahead of me when she got to the end of our lawn and got down on all fours and looking back at me with the broadest of smiles and saying "go on then, start fucking me" which was a picture in itself and made me go into some sort of animal lust as I removed my clothes and slid my dick into her from behind. The feeling of being outside and fucking one of my friend's wives was totally amazing. Jo stated pushing back as I increased my strokes and came before me which always makes me happier, to know that your partner has enjoyed cuming by you tickling her which left the way clear, in my twisted mind, to start ramming my dick in as hard as I could. As I started to cum Jo started to cum again and we both came together and if you're like me it's one of the world's greatest pleasures to cum together with your partner.

Once we were done Jo acted so naturally as if we had been lovers for years saying how much she had wanted to do that and that it was OK by her for Greg to fuck Michelle. She promised faithfully not to tell Michelle and to keep our secret fucking session between us. The visit was ended by Jo sucking me until I came again and then she left demanding that we fuck whenever we felt the need.

I can tell you that this changed my life for the better to know that literally at any time I want I can go and fuck Jo. I had a call from Greg later that day asking me if I had enjoyed his wife to which I obviously said yes and profusely thanked him.

It seemed to deepen our friendship at that moment in time.

This event as I call it, only encouraged me to set my wife up with Greg and so we arranged to have a short break in the Lake District in the north of England with Greg, Jo and the pair of us.

We booked a Bed and Breakfast, which for you non-English people, is usually know as a guesthouse or small hotel where you have your own room for the night and are given a full English breakfast on the morning by the owner.

Michelle looked forward to visiting this beautiful area and had no idea what we were planning. We travelled together in my car and she talked about shopping and restaurants we would enjoy eating out at.

We stopped at a motorway services about halfway there and as Greg and Michelle went to the toilets Jo quickly unzipped me and started sucking my dick inside my car in the car park which totally surprised me and caused me to look around in a panicky sort of way. I came within a couple of minutes which is the fastest time I can remember and I put it down to the suddenness and excitement of the moment. Jo just sat back and smiled as Greg and Michelle came back to the car. I was just lost for words and got a telling off from my wife about being boring and quiet!

We arrived at our B&B and settled into our rooms which both had double beds. We had arranged to go out for a meal later and this we did at a very nice old English pub. During the meal we chatted about what we were going to get up to over the next couple of days and really enjoyed ourselves. Michelle went to the toilet and Greg asked what I had in mind for him. I just asked him to be outside our room at 11:30pm and not to make a sound.

We left the pub and after saying our goodbyes went to our separate rooms. I started making suggestions to my wife Michelle and she responded exactly as I had hoped demanding that her blindfold came out for a good fucking session. Remembering how shy she normally is, this was amazing to hear from her.

Once her blindfold was on I started removing her clothes and by the time we were both naked and her selection of vibrators had come out I asked her "who" she wanted to fuck first and she said "Clinton please or maybe Greg I can't make up my mind" I replied that as he was in the next room it should be Greg and Michelle just smiled and said "OK let Greg fuck me first". I wondered how he would have looked if he could have heard her say that!

I started by shoving the vibrator in and out which made her pretty wet and started asking how "Greg" felt. She amazed me for the second time by saying "Greg feels sooo good" and we both giggled. It was approaching 11:30 and I upped the stakes by saying that I had arranged for "Greg to come in and fuck you" to which she laughed and called me a pervert to which I said that if she was a good girl I may pretend to be Greg as a treat.

She went quiet for a few seconds and started giggling as I tickled her and as 11:30 came up I said "I think he's at the door shall I let him in" and to my great satisfaction she said "don't keep him at the door too long" and at that moment with my wife blindfolded I said OK and went toward the door. Now I can tell you I was pretty nervous about opening it. Isn't it strange how when a fantasy is about to become reality you sometimes get second thoughts?

I mustered up the courage and turned the handle. Greg was standing there smiling his head off. I gestured to him to enter and he tip-toed in as I turned and closed the door saying "say hello to Greg dear" and Michelle said out loud "hello Greg come and fuck me please". Me and Greg did all we could to stop laughing out loud or making too many noises and I just said "he's on his way over to you" and Greg just walked over and dropped his trousers and started rubbing his dick ready to enter Michelle. I gave him the nod and stood next to him and told Michelle "hear come Greg's dick" and as I said that he shoved his dick inside my wife and she twitched as he rubbed her clit. My wife was lying there being fucked by a mate of mine and she had no idea at all - I was hard as a rock I can tell you.

I reached down and picked up my camera and asked my wife if I could take a picture of our friend Greg fucking her. I spoke next to Greg's head so as not to give our secret away. Michelle said "oh, go on then, it will be something to put in our holiday album".

So, I started to take photos of my mate fucking my unsuspecting, shy wife, and this was a totally incredible sight. Greg just had a smile on his face and Michelle was starting to moan away as she does before cuming.

At this point Greg was humping my wife in and out and pointed to the door gesturing to open it. I was puzzled but crept over to the door and gentle opened it. To my complete and total surprise Jo and Clinton were standing there and as I couldn't say a word they both walked past and stood quietly as Greg continued to fuck my wife.

I had to think quickly about what to do next so I told my wife that Greg wanted to tie her to the bed and she pulled a face at the idea but said "if it's what Greg wants I suppose it will be OK" and with that pulled away from Greg (who she though was me) and turned over onto her front and stretched out her hands and legs. I quickly opened the wardrobe door and found two bathrobe ties and then got two of the room's curtain ties and all the time Michelle was asking me (or Greg in her mind) to "hurry up and tie me down".

Meanwhile our three friends were silently admiring my wife and as Jo was there I wondered if she was slightly bi or just curious. When I'd finally got Michelle tied down Greg motioned me to step back and came at my wife from behind shoving his dick straight in without any warning and waving at the same time to his wife Jo.

Michelle jumped and moaned at the same time and I stood next to Greg again and asked if she was enjoying being fucked by Greg to which she replied with and uncontrolled "ooh yes". Jo had in the meantime picked up my camera and started to take photos of the event and Clinton who obviously had not said a word reached out and started rubbing my wife tits as if Greg was rubbing them and he had a large grin on his face as well.

I was pretty turned on and slightly jealous at the same time but thought everyone was enjoying themselves including my unsuspecting, blindfolded wife.

Greg started to mouth to me that he was about to cum so I asked Michelle if "Greg" could cum inside her and this kept her own fantasy going as she replied "go on Greg, fill me with you nice cum" Greg's wife Jo started shaking her head in a -you total slut- kind of way and reached out and started rubbing Greg's balls from behind. This pushed him over the edge and he started to cum inside my wife pumping his seed deep inside her. Michelle started to cum as well and just before this, Clinton had picked up the camera and had started taking more shots of my wife being fucked by Greg. He'd also removed his clothes and was sporting a pretty impressive dick of his own.

My wife started saying how this fantasy had made me and her cum more strongly than ever which I was very pleased to hear and took as my invitation to ask if she wanted "Clinton" to fuck her as well.

Again, to my increasing surprise and the real Clinton's absolute delight she said "well as I'm tied down I don't have much say in the matter do I so I suppose he might as well fuck me as well".

I picked up "Clinton" (the larger black dildo) and switched it on and approached my wife from behind. (Remember she was blindfolded and tied face down on the bed) I nuzzled the head of it into her cunt and then the real Clinton motioned for me to allow him the pleasure and so I let him take over the penetration of my shy wife. I must say he worked the dildo very well as Michelle was soon moaning with delight. Meanwhile Greg had been cleaned up by Jo sucking him and was now behind our video camera getting all of this on tape.

The next thing shocked me as Jo came up behind Clinton and reach under my wife's body and started to rub Michelle's clit and looked at me and winked in a naughty school girl sort of way.

Then the near catastrophe happened, Jo stopped rubbing Michelle and came over to me and started removing her clothes and knocked a chair which was at the side of our bed. I quickly came up behind Clinton who was busy pleasuring my wife with the "Clinton" dildo and I said "oops I caught the video cameras strap on the chair" and Michelle started to say how perverted I was and called me a kinky bastard. Now, this was something new for her as she rarely swears but she did not say to stop it and so we got away with our near miss and Jo looked very relieved as did we all, except my wife who didn't know we were all there.

As Clinton worked the dildo and rubbed my wife's ass I again walked up to just next to Clintons head and asked Michelle if she wanted the real thing inside her and she said "you wish, I bet Clint's got a bigger dick that you" and thinking pretty darned quickly I said "well he's made a surprise trip just to come a fuck you and I think he's at the door, shall I let him in?"

My wife really lost herself in the role and said "was that Clint at the door? Do let him in dear, we can see if his dick is bigger than yours when he fucks me". So as Clinton pulled the dildo out of my wife's cunt I walked over to the door and said" hello Clinton, would you mind coming in and fucking Michelle for me" - there was an obvious silence and I shut the door saying "come on in Clinton and take all look at Michelle, she's naked, blindfolded and tied to the bed and wants you to fuck her" my dear shy wife replied "Hi Clint come here and fuck me please" I then said "he's got a big smile on his face dear and he's sporting a huge dick which he intends to ram inside you".

This really did make me as hard as I can remember and as Clinton approached my wife's cunt with his impressive dick in his hand Jo knelt down in front of me and started sucking my dick. I can tell you it was the most erotic thing I have ever done, to be sucked off whilst you unsuspecting wife is about to be and then is penetrated by one of your black friends dick - heaven!

Michelle made a low guttural moan and started to move around as much as her tied body could do. She said "how big is your dick Dave?" and I stood behind Clinton and said "it's your fault you've really turned me on and I can't remember my dick being this big before" and this seamed to quell my wife's momentary bought of anxiety.

Clinton started pushing further and further into my wife's cunt as Greg videotape everything, including his own wife sucking me off.

My wife started moaning again as she does just before she cums, Clinton was gesturing that he was about to come and I was about to cum to and then Greg motioned for Jo to go on all fours and he entered her from behind whilst she was sucking me and he was videotaping the scene.

Now that's what I call multi-tasking!

It all ended in this order. I came in Jo's mouth and she swallowed all my sperm. My wife came next with the loudest orgasm I have eve heard her do, then Clinton started pumping his juices into her and then to end it all Greg came inside Jo.

To this day I don't know how we all kept silent but I think our deception succeeded because of the comments my wife was making just after we came and that was how "brilliant it all was and asked me to thank Greg and Clinton for such a wonderful time" I pretended to finish the fantasy by saying that I see our "guests" out and opened our door to let Greg, Jo and Clinton out. As I did this Jo gave me one last suck on my limp dick and then a kiss goodnight. As I closed the door the three of them started laughing and Michelle shouted to shut the door quickly in case whoever was out the saw her.

Dave538
Dave538
21 Followers
12