Sharing My Shy but Blindfolded Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave538
Dave538
21 Followers

Clinton had left early the next day and we met Greg and Jo at breakfast. We all had strange and quizzical looks on our faces and Jo kept tickling my dick at every opportunity.

Greg was so happy and is amazed at Michelle's lovely body and I've given him permission to try and get my wife Michelle into bed without us being around. I noticed him looking at Michelle throughout the weekend and I knew exactly what was on his mind!

So, there we are, my wife has been fucked by two of our friends without her knowing a thing. She's also been groped and rubbed by another woman and I've started a new sexual friendship with Jo.

Our sex life has moved on into role playing which I tried to do by myself last week without our friends 'help' but Michelle said it didn't quite feel the same as when we were staying away and we should go away with Greg & Jo and Clinton and his wife Kath.

We're arranging this weekend away right now and my not so shy wife is really looking forward to playing with her 'named' dildo's Greg and Clinton.

As for me, I think I'll give Jo a call because writing this has given me a hard-on that needs sorting out.

Dave538
Dave538
21 Followers
12