Sharing My Wife for the First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After hearing that, Mark pulls Teri up to her feet. Reaching behind her Teri undoes her bra and throws it off, now standing in front of us in just her high heel sandals and miniskirt bunched up around her waist. Mark and Teri embrace in a passionate kiss. Mark breaking the kiss only to bend down to take her sexy 34A tit into his mouth and play with her erect nipple. Then picking her up, her legs wrapped around his waist and heading for the bedroom of the hotel suite with me following behind, not to miss a second of my wife getting fucked for the first time by someone else. Once he reaches the bedroom he carries her to the bed and tosses her down onto it. She lands spread eagle.

"So you still ready to watch someone else fuck your sexy wife, David?" Mark asks.

"Oh fuck yes!" I exclaim.

"How about you Teri, you ready to have my big cock inside you?" Mark asks Teri.

"Fuck yes, Mark!" she exclaims. "I want the big cock in my pussy now. I want you to fuck me all night long with that cock. I want you to fill me and cover me with your cum."

Mark grabs an ankle of Teri's in each hand, spreading her wide. Teri reaches down and grabs a hold of his cock, aiming it at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing it on her clit and along her wet slit. Her head rolling back in excitement of the his bulbous head rubbing her clit. Mark then steps forward, pushing the head of his cock into her pussy. First just the head, making Teri gasp and take a deep breath as she feels her pussy lips wrap around his large head.

"Fuck, you feel so good. Fuck yeah, push that cock in me deeper," she exclaims as Mark begins to push further into her. Then pulls out to just his head, and then back in even deeper.

"Oh my God David his cock feels so good in me!" she yells out to me as I continue watching and photographing every hot minute of the action before me. "Oh yes, Mark fuck me. God you feel so good. Fuccck yessss baby fuck me! You fill me up so well. You're so big."

Mark begins thrusting into her, Teri screaming out in ecstasy with each pounding she takes. Her tits are rocking back and forth with each pounding. Mark leans forwards sucking on her sexy tits as he continues to give her the fucking she is begging for. Harder and harder pounding into her.

"You're fucking pussy feels so incredible, Teri," Mark whispers to Teri. "David you have one hot fucking MILF of a wife," he adds in.

Mark then takes her, flipping her over, bending her over the edge of the bed as he begins to give it to her hard from behind. Grabbing on to her bunched up miniskirt pulling her hard back onto his cock.

"Yeah baby, keep fucking me like that. Fuck me hard baby. You feel so good. Oh fuck yes. Yes. Yes Yesss baby I am cumming on you fucking cock. Oh fuuuck yesss." Teri moans out as her pussy trembles in orgasm cumming all over Mark's cock.

Her tits swaying with the motion of being fucked from behind. Mark standing proud behind her driving his cock deep into her.

"Oh shit Teri I don't think I can hold out much longer. I gotta cum inside you soon," he tells Teri.

"Oh fuck yes baby. Fill me up with your cum. Fuck. Yes ... Yes ... Yes baby. Fuck I'm cumming again." Teri exclaims.

"Yes. Yes Yes. Fuck here I come baby. I gonna shot off in you right now. Fuuuuuck. Yes." Mark yells out as he grabs firmly onto Teri's waist shooting a huge load deep into my wife's cunt.

"Oh man. Holy shit Teri. You are incredible. So much better than I could have ever imagined you being. Shit I hope you liked making this fantasy a reality," Mark says as he relaxes behind her, his still softening cock still buried in Teri's pussy.

"Oh fuck yes. That was incredible," Teri exclaims as she falls forward onto the bed, exhausted from just being fucked hard. "I don't know what made me wait so long to do this, but this was definitely incredible."

"Yeah, I don't know why we waited so long baby because that was incredible watching you get fucked," I add in as I lay down on the other bed in the room. Looking over at the two of you now cuddled up naked in the bed next to me. I say, "Well I guess its time we took a nap and rest up for another round later."

As we just lay there making small talk I can sense a little commotion in Mark and Teri's bed. When I look over I see Teri stroking Mark's cock again, trying to bring it back to full attention.

"I bet a young stud like you can get it back up pretty quick again, huh Mark?" Teri asks.

"With a MILF like you around I could keep it up 24/7," Mark replies.

"Mmmmm that sounds great because I want you to cum in my mouth now," She tells Mark.

With that Teri lowers her mouth onto Mark's cock again. She can feel it swelling up inside her mouth, getting harder and harder, eventually fully back to life. She gives out several sexy moans as she bobs up and down on his shaft. Stopping only to stroke his spit covered shaft. And then engulfing his cock in her mouth again. Faster and faster, and now using her hand in addition to sucking on his cock she feels that familiar tightening of his balls.

"Cum in my mouth Mark, I want to taste you," she tells Mark. And then with a groan escaping his mouth, he unloads another load of cum, but this time into Teri's mouth. She continues to suck and jerk him off as he continues to shoot spurts of cum into her waiting mouth. Licking her lips and then licking his cock clean, she swallows his load, looking back at me ... "Mmmm .. That hit the spot. Sorry I just had to have it once more. Now I am ready for my nap."

"Quite all right with me baby," Mark and I tell her.

To be continued if people enjoy the story and responses are positive.

12