Sharing Pleasure

Story Info
Reluctantly, she learns Pleasure is for everyone.
4.3k words
4.07
46.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For pleasure has no relish unless we share it."
― Virginia Woolf

Pleasure couldn't remember where she was. As she opened her eyes, the soft glow of candles cast the barest of light about the room, leaving it still mostly in shadows and there was a warm musky smell in the air. As her mind struggled to recall where she was and how she got there, Pleasure realized her body was not completely under her own command -- although the room was not cold, her naked nipples were reacting to the soft warm air, that her arms were above her head bound in what felt like soft luxurious silk, while her ankles seemed to be fastened with the same silk to some sort of stirrup.

It was then that her fog seemed to lift, even if only for the moment -- long enough to remember that she had gone to the doctor's office for a physical, Pleasure's first since she turned 19 and was allowed to go without her mother. She remembered arriving at the office, being told by an attractive young nurse that the regular doctors were away and that the visiting doctors were finishing up with patients. She also remembered being offered herbal tea while she waited -- she just couldn't recall anything beyond sipping the tea...

While Pleasure's mind was trying to filter the details, her train of thought collided with the sweet sensation of her breasts being caressed with soft small kisses. Kisses that made her nipples even harder, then she closed her eyes and heard a low moan -- only it was she that moaned as her nipples each began being suckled simultaneously. The sensation was so unusual... so foreign... yet so intoxicating that she felt her back arch slightly, as her legs opened in impulse -- meaning, she realized, that although her ankles were restricted, her legs were able to be opened or closed.

As one of the tongues left her breast, she felt a nibbling at her neck and then her mouth received the softest of kisses -- it was only when she kissed back, that the intensity of the kiss pulled her own tongue into the mouth of the stranger. The kiss was tender and torrid all at the same time and when the stranger pulled away, Pleasure was surprised to see the face of the pretty young nurse that had given her the tea and realized she must still be in the doctor's office.

As her head was still trying to process how much she savored the kiss of another woman, she began to realize her nipple was being suckled by a third anonymous mouth. Then one of the other strangers pulled away from her breast, sliding his hand from her lush mound down to her abdomen and told her that they were the visiting doctors. While kissing her ear, he softly explained that her physical was going to be unlike any other, she felt his hand move from her abdomen to part her legs and as he kissed her mouth with the same tenderness the nurse had shown -- she felt two of his fingers enter her pussy and she gasped into the kiss as she came on his fingers, her muscles contracting on his fingers trying to pull him deeper into her.

When the doctor pulled his fingers from her, Pleasure held her breath as brought his hand, slick with her juices to the young nurse's waiting mouth. After licking her juices from the doctor's hand, the nurse again offered her a soft kiss to taste her own juices, before the first doctor fed her mouth the head of his cock. Although she had given a boy head before, did not enjoy it as much as she was this moment and wondered if the other doctor would taste anywhere as good or be as well endowed. While her own tongue traced the ridge of his cock, her legs parted again and she felt the warmth of a tongue against her clit, willing her to take more of the doctor's cock into her mouth until she felt it tickle the back of her throat.

As she felt two fingers begin to fuck her gently while her clit was being suckled, she wondered if the nurse was enjoying the other doctor. Almost on queue the first doctor pulled out his cock moving back to suckle her breast and make room for the second doctor to enter her waiting mouth with his even larger cock -- it was then Pleasure realized that it the nurse, another woman, was eating her pussy and as she sucked the biggest cock she could imagine, with drool dripping down her chin, she felt her second orgasm flood over her.

Once her climax began to subside, the second doctor pulled his cock from her mouth with an audible pop and pulled her torso up from the platform to a squatting position with her ankles still laced to the stirrups. Pleasure felt rather than saw the first doctor slide under her, and once in place the second doctor gently lowered her now drenched cunt to the first doctor's waiting cock. As her arms were lowered and still bound, she slid them over the second doctors head to rest on his shoulders to steady herself -- as her legs had been parted even further in the stirrups and her only other place to balance was on the large cock-head that she was still unsure would be able to fit her tiny twat.

The second doctor finally took possession of her mouth, kissing her with more passion than the tenderness of either the first doctor or young nurse when they had tasted her lips. His scent was so familiar and the kiss they shared was primal and so intense, that she felt her pussy tighten when in a whisper, he told her that she was his whore now. Curling her fingers through his dark wavy hair, she knew even though she couldn't make out his face in the low candle light or through the fog she was still in from the strange tea -- Pleasure knew she was his, wholly and completely and forever, to do with what he wanted. And in the middle of that thought, he pushed down on her hips impaling her cunt onto the first doctor's cock. As she and the first doctor found their rhythm, she felt the young nurse's hands part her ass cheeks and was almost not surprised when the wet tongue invaded her little rose bud -- however, was completely surprised that it felt so incredibly good. So good, that she was disappointed when the nurse pulled her tongue away -- until she felt the second doctor re-invade her asshole with two of his fingers.

She had never felt so full before! Pleasure felt like she could ride the cock she was on forever as long as she had those wonderful fingers fucking her ass, and just as she thought it -- the fingers were pulled from her ass and she was pulled off the doctor's cock. Not for long though, as soon as she was pulled off, the second doctor repositioned her and moved the first doctor's cock to her ready asshole. When he felt her tense in him arms, he coaxed her softly, as he eased the first doctor's cock into her little virgin ass -- there was a haunting familiarity in his voice as he reminded her that she was his whore now to do with what he wanted, while he slowly fingered her cunt with two fingers and kissed her again.

Once her ass was nearly completely impaled and he had helped her move her hips to buck against the cock buried in her ass, he gently laid her back onto the first doctor, forcing even more cock into her asshole. The pretty young nurse took her face into her hands and gently kissed her, then unbound her hands and kissed her one more time before climbing onto the platform as well. Sandwiched between the first doctor and the nurse, she felt the young nurse shimmy down to lick her clit again, leaving a pussy just above her mouth. Tentatively at first, Pleasure licked her lips tasting the drops of the nurse's cum that had dripped onto her lips, then grabbing both ass cheeks, pulled the young nurse's cunt to her wanton mouth.

The taste was amazing and Pleasure knew it would not be the last time she tasted a sticky sweet cunt... and she mulled the word over in her mind... cunt... she realized she even liked the echo of the word while she ate one. And with the hard doctor still fucking her ass, she knew she wanted to show the young nurse how much she was enjoying the cunt was given so freely -- so taking two fingers on each hand, she alternately began fucking her cunt first with one hand and then the other and back and forth. Then she added a third finger to the hand fucking the nurse's cunt and as she pushed the two fingers from the other hand into the tight asshole -- as the nurse moaned, she felt her legs part as far as the stirrups allowed and the second doctor slam the full length of his massive cock into her own cunt with one hard thrust. And the four of them continued to fuck one another until each one had come -- first the young nurse's twat gushing into her mouth, then as her sphincter clenched the first doctor's swollen member she felt his cum fill her ass -- and finally she and the second doctor shared their orgasm together, she when the head of his cock stroked her g-spot and his as the walls of her cunt vibrated when she climaxed... Pleasure's senses overloaded -- but could have sworn, that she heard the second doctor moan her name as he came and then room went black again.

When Pleasure next opened her eyes, she was in her parked car outside the doctor's office. As she pulled out of the parking lot, she thought she must have dreamt everything. So lost in thought, she took a few wrong turns and accidentally ran a stop sign. Her eyes rolled as she heard the siren and pulled into an adjacent alley.

The first officer, noticing she seemed disoriented, waived his senior partner over and asked her to step out of the vehicle. When she did, she realized that the first officer was her uncle, just as she noticed a slight breeze hit her bare wet pussy and with sobering clarity knew the doctors' physical had not been a dream!

The senior officer, her uncle had called over came into view & Pleasure recognized it was her daddy that emerged from the squad car. Although she tried to assure them that she was fine -- both noticed her eyes were glazed and she found herself bent over the hood of her car, her legs spread getting patted down by the senior officer! What was she going to say if her daddy realized Pleasure didn't have panties on?!

She didn't have to say anything. It was daddy who upon not feeling a panty line through her skirt, ran both hands back up each leg and up under her skirt. Confirming she had no panties, not even a g-string -- he heard her gasp, but not pull away as his finger grazed the still wet lips of her cunt, and told his brother and partner to call in that they were following a lead and would be while checking in again. Although puzzled, his brother went to call in their status.

While her uncle was gone, her daddy moved her legs farther apart and lifted Pleasure's skirt up to her waist before slipping a finger into her. He only paused, pulling it out to taste her before shoving it back in her cunt. Although she was trying to keep quiet, she couldn't help moaning when daddy began to pump her pussy with a second finger and hearing her moan, he leaned down and whispered that he wanted to fuck a whore, and since Pleasure's twat was already filled with cum -- she must be that whore. Remembering the doctor's physical, yes she knew she was a whore and nodded as daddy pumped her cunt now with three fingers while his thumb pushed into her asshole.

When daddy's partner, her uncle, re-emerged from the passenger side of the squad car -- he found his brother finger fucking his hot niece! He'd always wanted to bang his beautiful niece and asked if there was enough slut to go around. Daddy asked again if she was a whore, and Pleasure reluctantly nodded. Then daddy asked if she was a whore for sharing, and again she nodded. The two officers shared a smile and in the shelter of the darkened alley began undressing her, not caring if they ripped any of Pleasure's clothing, telling her how hard they were gonna fuck the pretty young whore.

Her uncle and daddy removed their clothes and Pleasure didn't realize that she licked her lips when their large cocks were released -- but daddy noticed, and reached out to his baby girl and pulled her into a kiss that reeked of taboo and a hint of promise... and as he pulled away, he was rewarded by the lust in her eyes as he pushed her to her knees and towards his brother. Her uncle, now sitting in the back seat, pulling her head to his hard cock, while her father knelt behind her, driving his own cock deep into her tight cunt and two fingers into her asshole. The harder daddy fucked her, the more of her uncle's cock was shoved into her throat... Pleasure liked the taste of her uncle's cock, it was salty and warm -- and when her drool slid down, she massaged his balls as she stroked the shaft. It didn't take long for her uncle to empty his load, and as he jacked himself on her face, while her daddy emptied his load in her cunt.

She knew her uncle still wanted to fuck her, so she took his soft penis back into her mouth, licking the delicious cum and making him swell again as fast as a teenage boy. As her uncle pushed his cock into her tight asshole, Pleasure wrapped her lips around daddy's cock. Daddy had stayed hard after he came and rather than letting her take charge in blowing him, daddy fucked her mouth just like he did her cunt until she was swallowing his cum as it splashed against the back of her throat.

When daddy told his brother to flip her, she thought that meant he was going to fuck her again -- however, she was repositioned onto her back, with daddy above her in a sixty-nine to suck her clit while her uncle fucked her cunt. Daddy told her to suck his balls and she did while stroking his semi hard cock -- then daddy told Pleasure to lick his ass. So she spread his ass cheeks and slid her tongue into his brown hole. As she did, Pleasure felt daddy push not two, but three fingers into her ass and heard her uncle beg daddy to fuck him harder, realizing that daddy was finger fucking both their assholes while her uncle fucked her cunt was enough to make her cum on her uncle's cock.

As soon as daddy was hard again, the brothers switched and she was again riding her uncle's cock -- only this time she was facing him and the air was hitting her exposed pink rosebud. Daddy wasted no time forcing the length of his cock all the way into Pleasure's ass, and both men fucked her until she passed out as her uncle came in her cunt and then daddy, screaming her name was the last to cum filling her ass.

When she came to, Pleasure was laying naked on the cool tiles of the bathroom floor in her parent's ensuite. The water was running, filling the room with steam and she could faintly smell her momma's perfume... momma... she wondered if momma knew she was a whore now...

Then she sensed momma come into the room and the water stopped running. Momma helped her baby girl up and into the giant tub, only Pleasure seemed so weak that momma thought she might pass out in the warm bath if left alone -- so momma shed her Chinese silk robe and got into the bath with her.

Momma had been right, in the warmth of the bath and the safety of momma's arms she fell asleep while momma bathed her. First momma had shampooed and conditioned Pleasure's hair getting all the dried cum out, then she took a soft crochet-cotton wash cloth and cleaned her daughter's delicate body -- even rinsing out her pussy and rosebud pucker, and with every tender touch, momma marveled at how grown-up and beautiful her baby girl had gotten to be.

As the bath began to cool, momma roused her helping Pleasure out of the bath and into a fluffy bath sheet, whisking her out to the fire in the master bedroom to dry off. While they got toasty warm in front of the fire, momma brushed out her hair and put it into a large loose braid that hung down her back.

Afterward momma had her lay on her tummy and then momma started to give her a massage with oil -- Pleasure always loved momma's massages, only this time something was different... momma's touch was... well different. A couple times momma grazed her breast, and then momma accidentally got oil in the crack of her ass! Then she spread her ass cheeks to massage it in! She bit her lip while momma swirled her oil covered finger around her tight rosebud and she was sure she felt the softest hint of pressure pushing against her puckered anus.

Then momma did something she never did before, she asked Pleasure to turn over onto her back for the rest of her massage. Momma gently rubbed her arms and shoulders, then before warming some oil in the palms of her hands, momma kneaded her breasts -- taking special care with her nipples. Then she parted her baby girl's legs exposing her lovely pussy -- massaging fingers were moving closer and closer towards her pussy, and Pleasure could feel the muscles of her cunt contract in anticipation of momma's touch there.

Finally momma couldn't take it anymore, and reached out and gingerly pushed two oil covered fingers into her baby girl's fuckhole, pleased to find her cunt wet and waiting for her touch. Momma took no more time and dipped her tongue into baby girl's cunt for the first time, and Pleasure moaned at momma's skilled touch -- wanting more, needing more. As she rode the first wave of her climax, she felt momma begin rimming her tight little asshole, and instinctively pushed her ass onto momma's tongue. And momma knew that the little whore was ready...

Momma reached into the box she had placed earlier by the fire, and pulled out a large cock shaped vibrator. After rubbing some of the oil over it, she massaged Pleasure's clit while she slowly worked the large vibrator into her rimmed asshole. When it was almost all the way in, momma reached again into the box and pulled out one of her favorite vibrators -- not only was it longer than the first, it was far wider. With more oil, momma worked the head of the vibrator into her cunt, stretching it almost as far as the second doctor had and she begged momma to fuck her with it. Momma obliged and shoved nearly the rest of the huge dildo into her wanton daughter's cunt, and began fucking Pleasure's ass and cunt with both vibrators while she sucked her clit.

Once her baby girl came, momma moved to straddle her and pushed her twat towards her daughter's face, demanding Pleasure lick her cunt like the whore she was. Eagerly she grabbed momma's ample hips and began eating her wet cunt. Momma was shocked by her baby girl's talented tongue! Bouncing on her daughter's face, momma reached into the box and handed her baby girl a large butt plug, telling her to lick her asshole first to make it wet -- she made it wet all right, before pushing the butt plug into momma's hungry ass, she fucked her first with her tongue. Then momma handed her the largest of the dildos and begged Pleasure to fuck her cunt with it -- what could she do? She just had to fuck her momma, loving the sucking sound momma's wet cunt made as she pushed the vibrator in and out.

Then momma turned on the vibrator in Pleasure's ass, and then the one in her cunt, shoving each farther in while she sucked on her daughter's clit. Pleasure heard herself scream as her body erupted into waves of pleasure, and turned on her momma's vibrator too. Both she and momma passed out when they came to a crashing orgasm sucking and fucking one another, and as each passed out before the dildos were either turned off or removed -- their bodies continued to ride new waves of climax as they slept. And that was just how her brothers found them...

Little had Pleasure known, sometimes when daddy was on the late shift, his two sons gladly kept momma warm until daddy got home. As this was one those nights, they had come home after they were certain their sister was asleep or so the brothers had assumed. For when the two naked youths opened momma and daddy's door, they found their baby sister and momma intertwined in front of the flickering fire!

The younger brother turned to leave -- however, stopped when his older brother grabbed his hard on and told him momma would want them to stay. The older brother felt his brother's cock twitch and knew he was game for fucking Pleasure right along with momma.

12