Sharing Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers

We kept on fucking her and I knew I would come soon. The feel of her body on top of me, Tim's cock inside her ass, and those tits slapping my face was irresistible. I couldn't hold back anymore and started to feel my own orgasm welling-up inside me. My cock began to throb powerfully, cum shooting up into her pussy. Tim came, too, his cock throbbing inside her ass.

The feeling of two cocks pulsating and coming inside her sent Rachel over the edge. She wailed uncontrollably, rocking back and forth on our cocks. She screeched, louder than ever, and her whole body shuddered as she came again.

Rachel lay still atop me. Tim gently pulled out of her and lay down on the bed. Rachel slid off my cock and settled in between us. The three of us lay there, completely spent.

*****

"You're sure you can't stay?" Rachel implored. "It's such a long ride back."

"You two should be alone now," Tim explained. "Talk about the experience. If this wasn't your first time doing this I'd be happy to stay, but I should go."

"We understand," Rachel sighed. "Goodbye, and thank you."

Rachel hugged him tightly and gave him a long kiss. I gave him a vigorous hug.

We watched Tim back his car out of the driveway, waving and turning back inside.

Returning to the living room, we sat down on the couch and snuggled. Rachel leaned close against me and I kissed her lips. She responded and we kissed each other tenderly. The kissing grew more intense and I knew where it was headed.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too, babe."

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
668 Followers