Sharing Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers

'Sure,' she said and began taking clothes out of her draw. Heather was going to a school sports retreated today and for a moment Rita almost forgot and thought she was running away.

'I'm sorry about the shower,' said Rita and sat on the bed. It was all she could think of too say and she prayed at that moment that her daughter would forgive her and they could be friends again like before. They had a good relationship and always had; it would be terrible for Rita to lose it now.

'That's okay,' said Heather and sat next to her on the bed. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and woolen top that sported her figure perfectly making Rita even hornier. 'I'm sorry I was rubbing myself .. on you.'

It came out awkwardly and Heather blushed at the memory. It dawned on Rita that Heather thought it was her fault. She was quick to reassure her. She put her hand arm around her shoulder and moved her closer.

'It's nothing to be worried about hon, I sensed your needs and ..' Rita breath came a little faster. She tried to control herself. ' - helped you out that's all. There's nothing wrong with it. It's just a special relationship between me and you, no one else will know about it, okay? Sometimes it's fun sharing experiences with other girls, you did like it didn't you?'

'Yeah, I guess I did,' Heather laughed, still embarrassed and looked into her mother's eyes. Rita felt a rush of fluid leaves her pussy as she stared into Heather beautiful face, she tried to keep her motherly face and control the lustful desires that were slowly over coming her.

'I guess you'd better finish packing,' said Rita to break the tension. 'How long will you be away hon?'

'A few days, we come back on Thursday,' said Heather feeling better now. 'Anita said she was going to come over tomorrow, to get some books, is that alright?'

'Of course,' said Rita, a little disappointed she had changed the subject. She put leaned forward and kissed her half on the lips and cheek. It was a soft and lingering kiss, a slight moist and very inviting. It would keep Heather awake the next couple of nights at camp wondering if was a motherly kiss that came too close or a hesitant lover's kiss.

'I'm going to get dressed,' said Rita wanting desperately to put her tongue in her daughter cute mouth, but she restrained herself. Rita left and Heather sat for long moments, stunned by the kiss and the shower. Hesitantly she licked the half of her lips that was wet from her mother's full lips, tasting her saliva.

Rita disappeared into her bedroom to find the biggest vibrator in her collection.

Anita was restless at school on the Monday. Heather had gone to sports camp and wouldn't be back for a few days, which left her sometime to pay attention to her beautiful mother Rita.

Classes went by in a blur. When the teacher asked her a question she just blinked and had to ask for the question again. Her dark brown eyes were far away; the large orbs usually filled with a keen intelligence were overshadowed with lust as she thought of the sexy older woman. Many times through the school day she visited the toilet to pay attention to her dark little bush. If the guys that foolishly fell over themselves to help the sexy brunette only knew how naughty she could be they'd faint in shock.

She wanted to tell Rita how she felt about her; but wasn't sure if Rita would be sympathetic. She new she was bisexual but it didn't mean that she would eat any girl that came to her doorstep. Rita liked Anita; she always commented on how beautiful she looked and if she was going to be a model when she grew up. Anita only smiled and returned the compliment. She wanted to kiss Rita on the mouth, like that mysterious brunette had all those years before; she wanted to see her blonde pubes and feel the luxurious hair in her hands. Anita had seen Heather's beautiful little blonde patch and figured her mother's must be similar and a lot more womanly. Anita craved older women, she craved experience and maturity; she fantasized about a lot of her women teachers at school and even women she saw on the street.

Finally school finished, Anita's heart leapt in her chest and she was out the door and into the student parking lot in a flash. Her father had bought her a BMW convertible for her eighteenth birthday and she climbed into drivers seat without opening the door. She started the car and turned down the techno that came blaring on. She reached for her sunglasses and a cigarette. Usually she'd never smoked but she needed to relax. A school friend Michael came over as she was about to back out.

'Anita!' he called running up the car.

Anita looked at him blowing smoke sexily while she revved up the engine. She looked beautiful, her long and slender legs were wrapped tightly in a pair jeans and she was wearing a sleeveless white top that emphasized her deep tan and toned upper body. Her small breasts pressed against the fabric, the delicate nipple obvious and distinct. She was quite a sight.

'Yes Michael?' she purred. She flashed her famous toothy smile, two perfect rows of white teeth. Michael held his bag in front of his jeans.

'I was wondering if we could work on our English assignment, you know, how we have to have a partner?' he said, smiling back. He was handsome and well built and Anita certainly did fancy him but her pussy ached for women only these days. She hardly looked at boys anymore.

'Maybe,' she said. 'I'm in a hurry now so I'll think about it.'

'Okay,' he said, backing away from the car. 'I'll speak to you later then.'

Anita smiled again and backed out then burned off out into the street. She loved the feeling of the breeze in her short dark hair. She drove her white BMW fast through she streets and pulled up at Rita's place in there new yuppie street.

Rita's place was massive but not as big as the place next door. She stepped out and looked curiously over at the massive mansion, she could see the resident outside the front gates. A woman talking to another woman. From Anita's perspective she could tell she was quite a woman and again her pussy itched for more attention. She had already masturbated four times today and she secretly hoped Rita would help her out with her next session. The thought made even wetter. She went to the front door and knocked. Moments later Rita opened the door.

'Hi Anita,' she greeted, 'you didn't have to knock just come around the back.'

'Oh, okay,' said Anita feeling overwhelmed by the closeness of the beautiful older blonde. She had on a casual pair of slacks that hugged her large thighs and came in tight around her waist creating a nice V. She wore a loose white blouse, her large breasts were well covered but Anita trained eye picked up a trace of a frilly white bra beneath and the faint hint of her large nipples. Anita loved her face. It was beautiful like Heather's but different, her face was a little rounder, the cheekbones high and her eyes were a light green. Her lips were red and healthy looking and her blonde hair was tied back in a quick ponytail, but looked perfect to Anita. It revealed more of her face and showed her delicate little ears.

'Sorry to bother you,' said Anita as they stepped inside and placed her trembling hands behind her back.

'That's okay hon; you're always welcome here. Your Heather best friend so I guess it make you mine as well,' she smiled warmly. 'How was school? You look pretty in that top.'

Anita was rarely bashful, but this older woman bought up a whole range of emotions she'd never experienced. A flush of red was slightly visible under her deep tan. She was a head taller than Rita, her legs long and thin, her body was model like but not underweight. She was a petite and sexy girl and Rita made her feel like a virgin all over again. Compared with the little girlgirl frolics she'd had overseas, Rita was the biggest adventure she could ever embark on. If the opportunity came up.

'Thanks,' said Anita, 'You look really nice too.'

Rita smiled. 'Do you want a drink? I haven't had a chance to chat with you since you've gotten back from Paris. How was it? I love France.'

They went inside to the kitchen and Anita told her all about her year on exchange in France. Rita listened eagerly, her green eyes sparking. Anita found it hard to concentrate. The thought that this incredible woman was a lesbian kept entering her mind. Unfortunately, she wasn't good at seduction and the fact that Rita was so nice in a motherly way made her feel bad for even thinking about it. She thought about telling her that she had a crush on her, but she chickened out. The loss would be too painful and embarrassing if she didn't feel the same way. One minute Anita thought it would happen, Rita's bisexual and thinks I'm beautiful and the next it seemed absurd. She's the mother of her best friend and about twenty years her senior.

'Well I suppose you'd better get home,' said Rita as it was turning dark outside. They had spoken for more than an hour. Anita felt overwhelmed with failure. She had missed her chance.

'What are you doing tonight?' Anita asked, trying to sound casual as they got up from their seats.

'I might rent a video, I haven't done that for awhile,' said Rita. 'It so quiet without Heather around.'

'I miss her as well,' said Anita, then a thought struck her, 'can I watch a video with you?'

'Don't you have school tomorrow?' asked Rita doubtfully.

'I have tomorrow off,' Anita lied, admiring herself for being so fluent.

'Okay, it'd be nice to have some company,' said Rita, 'check with you mother first.'

'Cool,' said Anita preparing to leave. 'I'll come over about seven then?'

'Okay,' said Rita smiling as she opened the door. 'Bye now.'

'Seeya.' Anita took one long and lasting look at the sexy blonde before leaving. She would definitely have to rub her little clit when she got home and she needed fresh material for the job.

When Anita came back at seven she had masturbated twice, once in the shower and then again fifteen minutes later in her room. She had a small vibrator she had bought a few weeks earlier that she rubbed on her clit while she fingered her tight pussy, loving her own juicy tightness. She then ate a quick meal and fed her mother a quick excuse about not having school and was spending the night at Heather's. Her mother agreed, as she liked Heather's mum and thought her to be a very responsible woman.

Anita could still taste her own pussy juices on her long fingernails as she drove to Rita's; she sucked them and started getting horny again. She wore then same jeans but changed her soiled panties for a cleaner and more sexy pair, she wore another tight little top, one that showed more of her fine skin and hugged her delicate little nipples which became hard as Rita came out of the house. They decided to go straight to the video store. Anita drove and her head swam when she was driving. Rita had given her an appreciate stare when she saw the new top, but didn't say anything. Could she be as excited about the young girl? Rita was wearing the same clothes she had on earlier; the loose blouse was blown against her body as breeze came in the convertible. Anita glanced over and got a good view of her upper body outlined, the full breasts and flat stomach.

Anita walked around the video store vaguely, not really interested and only wanting Rita. She wanted something saucy, something to get Rita excited without making it obvious that she wanted Rita excited. They ended up renting an art house French film. Anita wanted it for the language. She also got 'cruel intentions'. Anita had already seen it and even though she hated the film, there was very hot kissing scene, which was worth watching just for that. Rita was none the wiser.

They sat on the couch together back at the house. Anita sat close to Rita and could smell her sweet perfume and she new that her pussy was beginning to drip again. They chatted for a while before watching the movie; Anita loved everything about the sexy blonde. She was the nicest adult she had ever met; so friendly and easy going and understanding of all her problems, like a wise mentor but she could have easily been one of best friends. Their age difference didn't seem apparent to Anita at all, Rita was perfectly ripe.

They began watching 'Cruel Intentions'. Anita was bored with the film and kept looking at Rita out of the corner of her eye. She wanted her two luscious round thighs cross occasionally and she shuddered in the delight thinking about running her hands along her bare skin, feeling its smooth texture. Rita watched the film attentively not aware of anything Anita was doing. When the kissing scene came on Anita held her breath; she felt Rita shift in her seat and she gave her a casual glance. Rita was flushed slightly and looked a little uncomfortable. Anita figure she was either horny or not a lesbian after all. She was sure she was a lesbian, she hadn't dreamed her kissing that other woman but maybe it had been a one off thing? It was quite a number of years ago.

Anita felt like rewinding the scene again and making Rita sit through it again and study her reaction more closely. But it was too late. Now she would have to sit through the rest of the stupid movie. Who were they trying to kid with this stupid film? Anita thought irritably, it's an embarrassment to Dangerous Liaisons. She tried to subdue her hornyness with anger at the film. It worked partially and she made it to the end.

Rita gave yawned at the end of film and hit the stop button. Apparently Anita wasn't the only one who didn't like the film. She gave a huge stretch, her arms spread out and her large breasts jutted forward and smiled at Anita who smiled back.

'Well,' she said, 'I'm a little tired after that, I don't think I could watch the other film.'

'Me neither,' said Anita. 'One bad film's enough.'

Rita smiled and stood up. 'Well thanks for keeping me company, this house is so big and lonely with out Heather around.'

'I was going to stay over,' said Anita hurriedly, 'if that's alright. I told my mum.'

'Oh, okay that's fine,' said Rita, a little surprised. 'You can sleep in Heathers bed.'

What about your bed? thought Anita as she stared at Rita's luscious ass bending over and removing the videotape. She wanted to put her tongue between those full cheeks and she felt desperate for her again, she had to try something, but what?

Anita got her overnight bag from the car and brushed her teeth in the bathroom. Rita came in just as she was finishing up.

'Goodnight hon, I'll see you in the morning.'

'Oh, Rita wait,' said Anita moving to the door. Rita came back and looked at her earnestly with her big green eyes. 'Maybe we can do something tomorrow,' was all Anita could come up with, once again feeling overwhelmed by the blonde.

Rita smiled. 'Sure. I'll see you,' she turned around and walked to her room. Anita followed her with her eyes as she moved into her room and half shut the door. She felt depressed; there was nothing she could do now.

Anita went into Heather's room and began removing her tight jeans and felt like crying. She was too afraid of messing things up to make a move on Rita and the older woman had shown little interest in her anyway. She strolled around Heather's room in her sexy panties, her long legs glad to free of the tight jeans. She looked around Heather's clothes and opened her underwear draw and sniffed a pair of clean panties. It smelt good. She rubbed the silky material on her cheek, feeling horny again after her initial disappointment. She looked through the entire draw and was surprised and delighted to find that Heather had a few G-strings. She visualized Heather's ass in the black and frilly thong and her pussy was well lathered up again. Desperately she searched around for a dirty pair, but had no luck. A vibrator maybe? No, thought Anita, not her style.

Feeling down again she sat on Heather's bed, pulling her knees up to her chin. Maybe I could spy on Rita in bed, she thought and her pussy twitched in response. Or better yet watch her get undressed? Anita jumped off the bed and tiptoed out into the hall. Rita's door was at the end of the hall, the light was still on and the door was half shut. She walked like she was in a dream and vividly she remember the night when her and Heather were sneaking around the house and had caught Rita making out. She felt alive and excited by the fact that she was about to spy on Rita.

The light was dim in Rita's room. Anita crept up slowly, careful not to be heard and sneaked a look in through the crack of the door. She was too late. Rita was sitting in bed reading, leaning against a pile of pillows for support. She was wearing a silky black nightie with string like shoulder straps; it hung around her huge breasts the large nipples poking against the fabric.

Anita watched her read and began to rub her mound through her panties, gasping softly. She moved her feet and the floor creaked loudly. Rita looked up from her book and Anita froze.

'Is that you Anita?' she asked out. Anita jumped a little and bumped her arm on the wall, making a loud thump.

'Yes, its me,' said Anita and stepped in her room, rubbing elbow.

Rita stared at her in wide-eyed astonishment for long moments. It was then Anita realized she only had her panties and top on. Her legs were long and tan and sculptured nicely and her little white panties were more string than they were thong and they displayed a lot of her shapely hips.

'Did you want something honey?' said Rita, recovering. Anita pretended that her lack of pants was nothing and quickly thought of something to say.

'I just wanted to ask you something,' said Anita. Rita patted the mattress indicating that she should sit on the bed. Anita came over slowly and sat on the bed nervously and very excited, she hoped Rita didn't notice her trembling. Rita smiled at her reassuringly.

'Sorry if I frightened you,' said Anita.

'You didn't frighten me,' said Rita, 'Is everything alright?'

'It just feels a little strange sleeping in a different bed that's all,' said Anita and felt stupid for saying something so pathetic.

'It's alright sweetheart,' said Rita and stroked her arm.

'That's not the real reason,' said Anita. 'I came in to see you again.'

'Me?' said Rita.

'Yes. I can't stop thinking about you Mrs. Jennings,' said Anita. There, she thought. I've finally said it. Her breath became faster and she saw Rita's beautiful green eyes widen slightly in mild surprise, searching Anita's face for the truth.

'You like me don't you Anita,' she said. Anita hesitated and then nodded, feeling relieved that Rita knew what she meant. 'I've noticed you watching me for a long time.'

'I do like you Rita,' said Anita with a lustful enthusiasm, 'I think I'm in love with you.'

Rita laughed in a pleasant and excited tone. Anita reached out her hand and gently stroked Rita's face, feeling the smooth skin of her cheek. Her pussy was soaking through her panties and she was aware of the gentle rise and fall of Rita's large breasts and the sweet smell of her perfume and bed sheets. Rita let her touch her face for a few moments then gently removed her hand.

'Sweetie your not in love with me,' she said.

'I am,' said Anita and moved closer.

Rita sat up a little straighter and patiently spoke to her in a motherly way. 'I think you a little confused.'

'I love you Rita,' said Anita again. 'I just want to kiss you beautiful face.' She reached out to touch her face again. Rita intercepted it with her own hand and held it.

'It's not quite right for us to … what would you mother think of me if she found out?' she said.

'I don't care,' said Anita, her dark eyes shining. 'She won't find out. I know you like women Rita. I've seen you kissing another woman before. Heather and I both did.'

Rita was surprised at this, but didn't deny it. 'We can't Anita sweetheart, it just not right,' said Rita. Anita sensed she was weakening and it only a matter of time before she folded. Rita was basically restraining herself, Anita could tell. Her breath was becoming a little faster and her nipples looker a little stiffer from the first glance.

teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers