Sharing Rita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teniellejd
teniellejd
251 Followers

'I just want to kiss you Rita, just a kiss,' said Anita moving closer. 'Don't you think I'm sexy?' She gave Rita a mysterious little smile and placed Rita's hand on her smooth thigh, encouraging her to feel the rich tan skin.

'Anita please …'

'Just a kiss,' Anita repeated hypnotically, moving her face closer to Rita. She could feel her hot breath on the face. Rita stared at her for long moments; in her eyes Anita could sense some inner conflict and knew she was trying to restrain herself. She moved Rita's hand up and down her thigh.

'Okay,' Rita agreed heavily after long moments. 'Just a kiss.'

Anita smiled excitedly and didn't wait a second, she leaned in and kissed Rita on her soft red lips. They were incredibly soft and a little wet. She pulled away breathing more rapidly and then kissed her again, longer this time and pressing harder against the delicious softness of her lips. Rita put her hand around Anita's back as she held her. Anita loved it.

Rita pulled away, her face a little flushed. 'I think that's enough,' she said but still held onto the sexy brunette.

'But I haven't showed you what I learnt in France,' said Anita, ignoring her and came slowly back in. Rita didn't resist. Anita kissed her and slipped her tongue inside the busty blondes mouth and began exploring its hot wonders. They both moaned as their tongues came into contact and began swirling around each other. Anita turned her head further to the side and opened her mouth wider to get further inside Rita's hot mouth. Rita complied and took the young girl breath away as they felt into rhythmic deep kissing, their mouths smacking together. Rita kiss was sensual and relaxed, working the girls mouth with her tongue and years of experience while Anita's was more urgent and awkward, she broke away to get a breath and then came in again before Rita could say anything. They kept at it, Anita eventually falling into a steady rhythm with the patient older woman; they kissed deep and slow playing with each other tongue and smacking their lips together. Rita hand was still stroking her thigh. Anita came away again to catch her breath; her dark eyes full lust and need. Rita was breathing heavily and sat up further in the bed, still feeling the smoothness of Anita's beautiful tan thigh.

'I've wanted you for so long,' said Anita, liking the saliva off her lips. She reached down to Rita's hip and pulled back the bedspread exposing her womanly thighs and the rest of her lower body. The nightie barely covered her privates and Anita could smell the older woman's heat.

'Oh Anita,' Rita purred as Anita felt up her thighs, massaging the lovely skin. It was too late to turn back now. Anita came in and kissed her again, resting her hand on Rita's hip and feeling the side of her buttocks. Rita bit at Anita's tongue and sucked on it, putting both her hands around her cute little head so she could kiss her more steadily.

'Mmm, you have such a beautiful mouth,' said Rita sucking on her lips, 'such a big and lovely smile. I knew you'd grow into a beautiful woman. Get on the bed with me.'

Anita didn't need to be asked again. She stood up and climbed onto the other side of her. Rita pulled her on top of her and she landed on her large breasts. The smell of pussy filled the whole room and Anita moaned as she rubbed her small breasts into Rita's large ones, their hard nipples touching. Rita opened her wonderful thighs and Anita lay in between as they resumed kissing each other with passion. Rita slid her hands down Anita's back and squeezed Anita's ass cheeks, feeling the young and firm flesh. Anita gasped, about to come in the woman arms. She could feel Rita's silky panties in between her thighs and it drove her crazy. She kissed Rita hard and rubbed her crotch against hers. Rita kept feeling her ass and slipped her finger under the thong, feeling the soft asscrack and her puckered little asshole.

'Ritaaaaaa –' she gasped, pulling her mouth away from Rita's as she orgasmed, arching her back and squealing in delight. Rita kept feeling along her ass; enjoy its firmness and the fact that she had gotten her off without touching her pussy yet. After some violent twitches, Anita's orgasm begun to subside and she settled down on Rita's breasts again breathing in relief and satisfaction, kissing Rita softly on the lips.

Rita surprised her by rolling her over onto her back and lying on top of her. She wrapped her large womanly thighs around Anita's slender ones and pinned her arms back with her hands, leaning right over the young woman, her green eyes alive and excited.

'You've got me so hot you naughty little girl,' said Rita and kissed her playfully on the lips. She pushed down heavily on Anita, so she couldn't move; her weight felt delicious to Anita and she enjoyed the older blonde taking charge and being in a dominant position.

'You knew if I kissed you once I give in, didn't you?' said Rita, pushing a finger in Anita's mouth. Anita giggled and sucked on the finger seductively, running her tongue around it and staring into Rita's eyes.

'You're just a naughty little girl. And a cute one,' Rita took her saliva drenched finger away sucked on it. She grinded her hips down on Anita's.

'I want to suck on your tits,' said Anita, eying the huge orbs greedily.

'Alright,' said Rita and pulled her nightie over her head letting the wonderful tits fall free. She had on a pair of silky black panties that looked tiny on her large womanly hips. Anita noticed they were soaked at the bottom and a few very blonde pubes were sticking out of the sides. Anita couldn't take her eyes away from the sight; it was more wonderful than she ever imagined.

'Keep your eyes on my breasts,' said Rita sharply, 'If you satisfy me up here I met let you downstairs.'

Rita released pressure on Anita's body so she could sit up and suckle on her tits. Anita took one of the large breasts in her mouth and sucked on the glorious tit, the nipple growing larger as she ran her tongue around it. The breast engulfed Anita's face and she loved it. She squeezed the other one while she sucked.

'Mmm, that's nice, let me lie back down,' said Rita. She got off Anita and lay back on the bed, Anita lay next to her sucking on her breast and rubbing her leg against Rita's, wanting desperately to please the experienced woman so she could get into those little black panties. She licked eagerly all over her breasts, nibbling and sucking on her stiff nipples. Rita leaned back into the pillows moaning in approval, running a hand though Anita's short black hair.

'Take off your top,' said Rita; eying Anita's the stiff nipples with interest. Anita obeyed and peeled off her top, her small breast free of the tight fabric. Rita gave a murmur of approval of the young woman's breasts. They were small and firm and very upright on her chest but it was the nipples that grabbed her attention. They weren't pointed and long like hers, they were small and dome shaped with a little flat top and looked very hard indeed. They were very pink and delicate.

'My lovely little breasts you have,' said Rita feeling them softly with her hands. She squeezed one the nipples, Anita flinched slightly and moaned in delight.

'Are they sensitive?' asked Rita.

'Very.'

'Smaller ones usually are very sensitive,' she said. Rita pushed Anita back on the bed and began licking the small breasts. She grabbed the dome shaped nipples between her teeth and bit gently on it and then swirled her tongue around it. Anita moaned and lowered a hand towards her soaked panties. Rita stopped her.

'Leave that for me,' said Rita and continued on to work on the small breasts. Anita played with Rita's blonde hair while the experience mouth was pleasuring her nipples. Rita worked on the nipples for good few minutes, enjoying the young and firm body until she was ready for the next step. Anita's pussy was aching for attention again.

'Let me take your panties off,' Rita offered. 'Lift your rump,' she added and smacked her bottom with a crack. Anita lifted her cute ass of the bed and Rita pulled her panties off revealing her neatly trimmed black bush. She inspected the panties.

'These are absolutely soaked!' she said sniffing them and then tossed them away. She looked admiringly as Anita's pussy. She opened her legs a little for a better view. Her pubes were jet black and trimmed neatly over her small and dark crease that was dripping with pussy juice. The juice had run into her asscrack, making her tiny little asshole look moist and inviting.

'Such a small little pussy for such a big girl,' commented Rita and ran her hands through pubes. She noticed the stiff little clit was quite erect and larger than she expected. 'It must be very tight indeed.'

Anita moaned in response and Rita knelt in front of her dripping snatch for a better look. Her smell of pussy juices was intoxicating. Rita opened the small crease to see how pink and juicy she was inside. She leaned in and licked up the flood of juice with her tongue. Anita cried out.

'Mmmm,' said Rita and set to work on the little pussy. She cleaned up the juices first, relishing the lovely taste and then started on the clit. Anita arched her back when her tongue connected; she grabbed her little breasts as experience woman pleasured her with her tongue. She panted and puffed and looked into the beautiful face, the blonde hair and green eyes that were watching her while she was eaten alive.

'Oh shit,' Anita swore and she began to come, she felt the tension in her loins mount and mount and she knew she was about the explode. She never felt such pleasure in her life than the work of Rita's tongue on her clit. Rita ate her slowly, moving her tongue forcefully back and forth over the clit and occasionally sucking on it with her red lips.

'Oh fuck!' screamed Anita and came right in Rita face. Rita didn't stop. She kept sucking on her pussy, lapping up the juices and playing with the clit. Anita gasped as she kept going into through throes of orgasm, her hips bucking; she didn't think she would ever stop. Rita was relentless and stuck an index finger deep into her pussy. Anita's pussy gripped the finger with strong muscles and wouldn't let it go. Rita moaned at how tight she was, so hot, tight and juicy. She doubted if she could get another finger in there.

Rita kept fingering her while she finished her long orgasm. She kissed and licked her long thighs.

'Was that nice baby? Do you want me to stop?' she asked the panting girl.

'No,' panted Anita, 'keep eating my pussy please.'

Rita removed her fingers and pushed Anita's knees up in the air. 'Hold your knees. From behind. That's it,' she commanded. Anita held the back of her knees so her ass was slightly raised off the bed and he cheeks spread wide open. Rita kept licking her pussy sticking her tongue in the hot hole

'Mmm, I haven't had such a sweet pussy in years,' said Rita and then licked her way from her clit, along the wet crease and further to her wet asshole. The little rim was soaked in pussy juices that had run down and pooled on the tiny pink sphincter. Rita licked her asshole and lapped up the escaped juices. Anita moaned as the hot tongue pushed at her anal resistance.

'Do you like my tongue in your little ass sweetie?'

'Mmm I love it,' cried Anita.

Rita continued her anal probing. The rim was very tight and had a rough and pleasing texture. Rita pushed her tongue in the asshole as far as it would go, but it refused to open. She kept sticking her tongue in and out until it weakened. She spread the rim with her painted fingernails to make it wider and had a little more success getting into the dark depths. Anita loved the dirty probing and rubbed her clit while Rita licked her all over her asshole.

She finished licking her ass and licked her way back up to Anita's face for another deep kiss. They both panted hard as they kissed and Anita grabbed Rita's voluptuous ass and thighs, feeling her need to come.

'Can I eat you pussy now?' Anita begged, licking her chin.

'I suppose so,' said Rita bitchily even though she wanted it more than anything. She moved off Anita and lay on her back and pulled her tiny black panties off her waist and legs. Anita's eyes widened at the sight of the blonde vagina, the pure blonde pubes were bushy and thick covering her swollen pussy lips that were sopping with juices.

Anita moved over and licked her abdomen and then moved down slowly to the wonderful forest of blonde pubes. It was the most wonderful thing she had even seen. Such exquisite pubes and pussy, such a rare treat. She moved her face through the pubes, inhaling the wonderful smell and reached her hands around the back of her thighs to open up the swollen pussy lips. The red flesh was very soft and moist; she opened them up as wide as she could so she could see the pinkest part. Rita's erect clit stood at attention, waiting to be sucked and Anita gave it a tender lick. Rita shuddered and moaned. She licked it again and stuck a finger in the beautiful vagina. It slid in easily so she put in another one, marveling at the feel of her tight muscles that clenched at will around her probing digits. She fingered her slowly and licked her all over the clit.

Rita moaned and bought one of her huge tits to her own mouth. With her other free hand she reached around and stuck a finger in Anita's tight pussy. Anita kept licking on the clit and fingering her, enjoying the taste of the older woman. She nibbled on her clit gently and then pulled on her juicy pussy lips with her mouth. Rita shuddered in delight.

'Eat my pussy you naughty girl, naughty little Anita's a good name for you,' said Rita as she approached a monstrous orgasm. She started fingering Anita's tight pussy more vigorously. Anita kept licking at a steady pace, rhythmically sticking her finger in and out as she pleased. She sucked on Rita's clit as she approached orgasm. Rita grabbed her head and held it there in ecstasy and she cried out in orgasm, juice leaked all over Anita's fingers at Rita's pussy contracted.

'Oh,' cried Rita, rubbing Anita face in her pussy. Anita loved it and licked up all the juices on her fingers and hands. When Rita pulled her away from her bush, Anita's mouth and chin was covered in juices. Rita got on her knees and pulled Anita up in front of her and began to lick all the juices off her face ending with another kissing session

'You're the best Rita,' said Anita as Rita began sucking her tits again. 'Your so hot. Fuck me again, please.'

Rita got off the bed and pulled Anita with her. She led her over to her closet and opened the door, looking through her drawers. Anita put her arms around her and kissed and licked her neck while she searched.

'What are you looking for?' Anita whispered in her ear and then bit on it.

'You'll see, something good for you,' said Rita. She pulled out a couple of dildo's and vibrator but tossed them aside and tried another draw. Anita got excited by the display and giggled. She reached for Rita behind and stuck a finger in her pussy again, moaning as she felt the tight flesh. She thrust her finger in a few times and then took the wet fingers and out and felt for Rita's asshole. She found the tight and puckered hole and before Rita knew what was happening, Anita stuck her finger in her tight ass. It slipped in a small way, the juice from Rita's pussy acting as a lubricant. Anita moaned at how incredibly hot and tight the forbidden hole was. Rita gave a gasp of astonishment when the finger entered.

'You naughty little girl!' she cried and removed the finger. 'No one enters my ass until instructed. Come with me.'

Rita grabbed the innocent looking Anita and marched her to the corner of the room. Anita was surprised and excited by the response. Rita gave her a stinging smack on the butt.

'You face the corner until I get back and don't look,' said Rita and went back to the closet to resume looking. Anita stood facing the wall like a bad little schoolgirl, her pussy secreting a new wave of juice at this new erotic development. Rita smack stung but felt nice and warm after a few moments. Her bottom buzzed.

Rita found what she wanted and marched back. Anita glanced over her shoulder as she came back.

'I said don't look,' said Rita and smacked her again, harder this time. Anita gulped and stared at the wall, her cheeks burning.

'What are you going to do?' she asked, suddenly a little nervous.

'I'm going to fuck you like you wanted,' said Rita and grabbed both her wrists and pulled them behind her back. Anita could feel some sort of metal being put around her wrists. 'But seeing how naughty you are, I'll have to handcuff you. You can't be trusted. I knew you were watching me at the door. Do you know how I knew? I could smell you. I could smell you wet little pussy. It's a smell I'm familiar with. Everytime you're around here I can smell your tight little snatch. Your always wet, always playing with you tight little snatch in my bathroom. I can smell a wet pussy a mile away. Especially yours, it has such a sweet smell. Now that you've insisted that I pleasure you; you might see why I was a little reluctant to be a bad parent and fuck one of my daughters friends. I was afraid of what I might do to you. But you wanted it so now you're going to get it.'

Rita pulled her away from the corner with a firm grip and pushed Anita to her knees in front of the bed. She felt a little scared now; the handcuffs felt strange and she felt powerless. Behind her she could her Rita shuffling about with something. She tried to look behind her but couldn't quite see. SMACK!

'Keep your eyes in front,' warned Rita.

Anita keep her eyes forward, her butt stinging. She didn't like not being able to use her hands. She was so used to being able to play with her pussy when she felt like it, now she couldn't. All she could do was hope that Rita was going to pleasure her.

Rita read her thoughts as she knelt behind her. 'Yes you can't play with yourself can you? Your hands are never far away from your tight little pussy are they?'

'I don't always play with myself Rita,' whined Anita and rested her head on the bed.

SMACK! Anita jumped and snapped her head off the bed.

'Ow,' she cried and kept her head straight. Her ass cheeks burning from the hard slap.

'Don't contradict me. Show some respect. I let you eat my pussy, now you have to pay the price. Agree with everything I say, right? And don't call me Rita anymore. Call me Ms. Jennings. Not Mrs. Jennings, Ms. Jennings.'

'Yes Mrs. Jennings,' said Anita, then quickly added. 'I mean Ms. Jennings!'

SMACK!

'Get it right,' said Rita. 'You did that on purpose you naughty little girl. You like me spanking you don't you?'

'No, it hurts,' whined Anita. SMACK! 'I mean yes, I like it. I like it!'

'That's better,' Rita smiled and gave the two tan ass cheeks that were now red a rub down. Anita pussy and asshole were completely exposed to her; she could do anything she wanted. She stuck a finger in Anita tight pussy. It was still sopping.

'Mmm, still juicy,' she said and thrust in and out with her finger. Anita moaned and pushed her butt into the probing finger. To her disappointment, the finger withdrew.

'Do you still want me to fuck you?' asked Rita.

'Yes,' said Anita hungrily.

SMACK! 'That sounded like an order! Answer again,' said Rita, loving it.

'Yes please .. yes please Ms. Jennings, please fuck me,' said Anita.

'That's better. Now keep still, put your elbows up on the bed,' said Rita.

Anita did as she was ordered, wondering what was going to happened next. She felt Rita rest a hand on her ass and then something large and smooth was pushed into her tight pussy. It felt enormous and she cried out as it slipped in slowly.

'My god! What is that?' she cried out. Rita smacked her again and pushed the strap on all the way into Anita tight pussy.

teniellejd
teniellejd
251 Followers