Sharing Sonya

Story Info
Sharing my Indian wife Sonya with coworkers.
1.1k words
3.81
86.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCcouple
DCcouple
51 Followers

This is a true story, which occurred earlier last spring. My wife Sonya is of Indian descent, she is stunning at 5'8" with long curly black hair and an amazing smile. She has amazing round D-cup breasts with the most sensitive nipples I have ever been lucky enough to pleasure. For me though, her best feature is her amazing ass. Her pinched waist tapers out so full hips and an amazing round brown booty that I simply cannot keep my eyes off of. She loves the attention it brings and dresses to show it off, not as though she needs it.

The story begins with an invitation to a work party to celebrate the departure of one of the women who worked in our office. Yes, we work together which often provides interesting fodder for bedroom fantasies. At the party it was the usual office droll with speeches and the cutting of cake. After the well wishing we agreed to move the party to a local bar. The bar wasn't very busy, which was great for our rowdy bunch.

At the bar, we had a great time dancing and talking and drinking far too much. As is usual, the girls took off to the bathroom together. While in the bathroom, the woman who was leaving made an offhand comment about Sonya's ass, and said she would love to have one like that. Sonya complimented her petite Asian figure and said that she is sure she has not had a problem with men. To her shock, she said that it was the women that she was most worried about lately. Then in an instant she leaned forward and pulled a soft kiss from Sonya's full lips. Sonya was in shock. Laughing it off, they returned to the bar and the rest of us.

After a few more drinks we decided to take the party back to our house as it was getting more crowded and difficult to talk amongst ourselves. Sonya and three other women, as well as five or six guys from the office headed back to our place.

Upon arrival we opened up a few bottles of wine and broke out the remainder of the beer from the basement fridge. The girls turned on the music and continued dancing in the living room and the deck. Somehow the conversation of Sonya's ass remerged. The girls were all laughing at her big booty and taking turns slapping it playfully. Sonya was playing along and bending over suggestively. Of course this got our attention. We came in from the deck and wondered aloud what was happening.

Sonya said that they were laughing at her ass. I said "Well, Sonya I have always told you how amazing it is." The girls laughed and the guys didn't know what to say. I grabbed Sonya and put her over my knee to give her a few spankings myself. At that time her Asian friend came over and began caressing the curve and tracing the crack down to her hot pussy. Sonya was frozen in a mix of shock and pleasure.

I stated that it looks like this ass is a real hit tonight. Perhaps it is time to give everyone a better appreciation. Reaching around front I undid her pants and slid them down to reveal a light blue thong. The ladies squealed in laughter and the men were still speechless. I bent down and gave it a kiss. This was the breaking point.

The petite Asian girl climbed up behind Sonya and licked her entire crease from front to back. Pulling her now wet thong aside for a second lick, she plunged her tongue in deep. Probing her ass with the tip of her tongue sent shivers through Sonya who was still astride my lap. Next I saw a small finger disappear into her wet pussy as she licked Sonya's ass and bit on her cheeks. Sonya was moaning and grasping at the cushions. I motioned for the guys to come over and join in.

Soon there were hands rubbing her wetness all over her ass, and fingers probing her ass while the Asian girl ate her pussy in full view. Rolling Sonya over, she finally had full access to bring her to the breaking point. She shuddered as she was continually licked and probed with the expert tongue of her young Asian admirer. I looked up to see that the guys had removed her bra and were rubbing and pinching her brown nipples.

Finally I felt her tense up and release a deep moan as she came. She rolled over and off my lap to rest with her chest on the couch. This was all the boys needed as an invite. One by one they mounted my Indian bride plunging their cocks deep into her wet pussy. Some of them fingered her ass while they did it. I rolled her head to the side so that she could suck me.

She sucked harder than I could imagine possible as she took cock after cock in her pussy. The men were slapping her ass and telling her what an amazing fuck she is. As I came in her mouth, the Asian girl appeared and said it is her turn now. She motioned for Sonya to lie on her back on the couch. Then she squatted over her tongue, lowering her clit to Sonya's hungry lips. Sonya slurped her wetness and inserted a finger into her ass while she tongue fucked her clit.

It was the most amazing site to see the contrast of their skin and the pinkness of the Asian pussy against Sonya's dusky lips. This is all it took to get everyone aroused again. Once again the procession of probing fingers lead to cocks pounding Sonya's pussy as she continued to eat her friend.

After the Asian girl came and left Sonya's face wet and sticky, I grabbed her by the hips and lowered her onto my raging cock. I could feel her shiver as she slid down. I took each pert nipple into my mouth and contemplated the difference between Sonya's full breasts and these small tight hard breasts. She reached back and juggled my balls causing me to release deep into her gripping cunt.

She climbed off and kissed Sonya on the lips. Sonya was nearly unconscious from all the fucking she had gotten that night. Slowly the night slipped away as one by one the guest emptied themselves and left. Sonya climbed into bed, sore sticky and happier than I ever saw her. Before she fell asleep she said "I guess you are right, people see to love my nice Indian ass." I know I do!

DCcouple
DCcouple
51 Followers