Sharing Susan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slap my tits. Slap them, hard," she gasps. As her hips grind on me, she works her clit, and I do it. I pinch and twist her nipples and slap at her tits, leaving light red marks. I've never handled her like this, ever. "Call me Pamela and tell me to cum, call me dirty names," she hisses at me.

"Oh, fuck, Pamela, you slut, Pamela you fuck toy, Pamela you stripper whore, cum you bitch, you dirty fucking bitch, Pamela Cum," I scream, and as I do, Susan is bucking and screaming and cuming harder than she ever has in her life, and just as she is at the height of it, losing her mind, Ray commands her to get off me and jerk me off onto her tits.

She falls off of me, losing her balance and landing on the floor, her legs spread wide, her cunt open and dripping, and she drops the phone, and gets on her knees, and starts jerking me off, urging me on. "Cum on me, give it to me, give it to your cum slut," she begs. As she says it, I cum hard, sending jets of sperm across her tits, and then I fall backwards on the bed, and she collapses on the floor.

We lay like that for a minute, and then I remember we are not alone. Susan is laying on the floor, panting, and I reach down and pick up the phone. I say, "are you still there?" to Ray.

"Yes, barely, he says. "Thank you James, for sharing your wife. Get a pencil and paper and write down my number, so she can see you doing it, and then hang up. I think you two have a lot to talk about," he says.

I do as I am told, and then hang up the phone.

12