Sharing Suzanne with Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryTellr
StryTellr
59 Followers

Suzanne opened her eyes and looked at him. "Yes," she whispered.

"Then tell him," Jon said. As he finished, he turned his wife's head so that she was facing my direction.

"Fuck me," Suzanne said to me, eyes glazed.

"Tell him you want him."

"I want you to fuck me," she said again. "Please."

By now I not only had the condom on, I was stroking my dick to the whole scene. Jon sat back, pulled his cock from his wife's twat, and stood up. Wordlessly, he motioned me between her legs. I didn't have to be told twice.

Physically I was a bigger guy than Jon. Suzanne had to spread wider for me, bringing her knees further back on either side of my body. It was incredibly sexy - to be looking down at a girl who just got fucked, and who desperately needs to fuck some more. It even turned me on that her husband was watching. Not in some of the more dominant, cuckold kind of ways I'd read about, but just in the forbidden act itself. Sex with someone else's wife. Putting my dick where it really didn't belong.

Sinking into Suzanne for the first time, it certainly felt like I did belong. Her pussy was tight - much tighter than most of the girls I'd been with. It practically swallowed me as I fucked into her, slowly and deliberately, watching her nostrils flair and her mouth purse up into a cute little sexy ball. I put my hands on her tits and squeezed, feeling her weight shift beneath me, her legs parting ever so slightly to draw me further in. Her cunt was a sopping wet mess. I knew it would be easy to slip out if I didn't keep most of myself safely buried within that warm, willing nest. My cock made no arguments.

The coolest part, for me at least, was watching her face. Suzanne made the cutest little faces when she got fucked; I could best describe it as a combination of surprise, ecstacy, and a bit of devilishness. My hands held the back of her knees as I sawed in and out of her pussy, both of us looking down to watch the spectacle. I couldn't blame us. It was hot. It was hot and forbidden and nasty and her husband was right behind me, watching as his wife's cunt swallowed my dick over and over and over again, almost as if he were hopelessly fascinated by the whole thing.

Suzanne and I screwed our brains out. We kissed. We ground hard into each other. In all the fun, I'd almost forgotten about Jon. For a minute or two he just sat in a chair next to the bed, stroking himself. Then he got up, circling from all different angles to get the best possible view. He'd crawl up near Suzanne's head and put his cock in her mouth, only to pull it away with a reluctant 'plop'. I also remember him saying a few things - some to her, some to me - quietly cheering us on, urging me to fuck his wife harder, or slower, or in different positions.

We started switching things up. I nailed her doggie-style while he kissed her, saying a few things I couldn't hear into her ear. I also laid back and let Suzanne ride me. This, I think, was one of her favorites. She seemed to really enjoy it, especially when Jon stood up next to her so she could blow him too. At times, Jon would take over. I'd take a breather while he had sex with his wife, watching them fall into their own natural rhythm. Suzanne - for all her shyness - was insatiable. She moaned constantly, and always looked to one of us for eye contact. Whenever it was made she'd bite her lip, or chew on her own finger in a slutty, nasty way. It was awesome. And no matter which of us was fucking her? Not a minute went by before she was invariably reaching for the other's cock.

I lasted longer than normal, and all credit for that goes to the condom. Most of my previous girlfriends had been on the pill, and I hadn't used one in a while. Eventually though, I had to cum. It happened while I was fucking Suzanne from behind, bent over the couch, her mouth on Jon's cock. The look of her ass and legs in that position was what finally did me in. I exploded deep inside her pussy, filling the condom, nearly blacking out with how awesome my orgasm was. Suzanne looked back over her shoulder as she realized what just happened... later on she'd tell me that she (and Jon) wished I would've taken the condom off and shot all over her tits. Can't win em' all.

Jon was the last to know I had finished. He gave me a brotherly nod and took my place behind his wife's naked ass. After fucking her for another couple of minutes, he unloaded into her with a loud grunt, this time filling her pussy instead of a condom. I looked on with a bit of jealousy.

Suzanne lay over the arm of the couch for a moment or two, totally spent, her husband's cum seeping out of her pussy. Abruptly she got up and hurried off to the bathroom to take a shower of own while Jon and I got dressed. We shot the shit for a little bit more, and both agreed that we'd had a great time. By the time Suzanne emerged everyone was dressed, and all of her adorable shyness had returned. I was amazed at how quickly the wanton little threesome slut we'd both shared had completely and utterly vanished.

They invited me to lunch, but with a near four-hour trip ahead of me I had to politely decline. They understood, and we went through the very awkward "so nice to meet you" phase of our encounter. We laughed about it though. Like I said, Jon was a very chill guy and that made the whole thing so much easier. He shook my hand, promising to keep in touch, and Suzanne walked me to the door. She gave me a quick kiss and a wink, making me promise to email her later to let them know I got home safely.

And that was it. That was my first and only encounter with a married couple. Jon would let me fuck his wife once more, this time solo, before we lost touch for good. And believe it or not, that time with Suzanne was even hotter than this one.

StryTellr
StryTellr
59 Followers
12