Sharing the Jacuzzi Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy gives the neighbor something to remember.
4.2k words
4.4
88.3k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
327 Followers

My wife Cindy and I have gone through a radical change in our sex lives in the past seven months. It has had a very positive affect on our relationship as well. I am living some of my fantasies and I suppose she is too. I learned something else too; that sharing secrets makes better friends.

One secret is that I have shared her with a friend of mine during a ski vacation earlier this year. Another secret is that she knows I now love to see her viewed by other men. Our neighbor Bob has been the most recent beneficiary. I had recently contrived to have him find her nude in our Jacuzzi. The encounter brought them much closer than anticipated. Cindy and I were both exhilarated by this, so we decided to push the envelope even further.

It was now late August. It was a warm weekday, so I decided this would be a good morning to display Cindy's charms if I had the chance. We went out onto our deck, she in her thin teal pastel pajamas and me in running shorts and a tank top. I noticed Bob's car had never left his driveway, so much the better! We were eating a late breakfast when I saw Bob made an appearance on his patio, as he always seemed to do when Cindy was out and about.

Bob is fifty-eight years old, yet seems in good shape. There were a few reasons Cindy and I decided to contribute to Bob's voyeuristic tendencies. First, he was a quiet guy. Neither of us could have dealt with a loud, high testosterone younger man hanging around our back door waiting for Cindy to come out and play. It had also been made clear to me in conversations with Bob over the years that he and his wife Alice were housemates more than anything. She had gotten into various social activities and became somewhat righteous in recent years. To Bob, the recent activity at our house was a welcomed sight. It was obvious that he was attentive to Cindy's displays. We actually felt kind of glad for him.

After breakfast, I took a watering hose to the edge of our yard abutting Bob's property. I pretended not to notice Bob sitting in his patio as I shouted to my wife, still up on the deck, "Nice day to be home."

"You certainly picked a good one." She answered.

I started watering the azalea bushes and put my plan into action. "Honey, can you bring my orange juice down when you get a chance?"

Cindy wandered across the yard in her pajamas, breasts swinging loosely under the thin fabric.

"Are you getting dressed this morning, or do you usually lounge around like that all day?" I said loud enough for Bob to hear.

"What's wrong with these? Don't you like them?"

"Actually, I do, but there's not much skin." I said as she drew within a few feet of me.

"How's this then?" She opened a few buttons to show some cleavage.

"That's quite nice. But not as nice as this!" I trained the hose on her and shot a broad spray of water that soaked the front of her pajamas.

"Joh-on!" Cindy wailed as she looked down at the fabric clinging to her skin.

"Oh my God, that's better than a Wet T-shirt!" I yelled out as I sprayed her some more.

She turned to avoid the water, but now the fabric molded to her derriere. Her ass came into view as her skin color bleached through the material. She turned back toward me when I stopped the spray. Her nipples were erect and the pajamas no longer hid anything of her body, except perhaps her natural skin color.

"Now you're going to get it!"

She ran towards me, her tits bouncing against their wet constraints. We laughed and wrestled with the hose until we were both soaked.

"Okay, okay, truce!" I yelled.

Cindy stood up. Her pajamas might as well have been a thin layer of paint.

"Oh my God, Cindy, they're just about see through!" She stood there giving me time to drink in her nearly nude figure. I'm sure she noticed Bob, but she waited a few moments before acknowledging her predicament.

"I'd better go change." She said as she looked across to Bob's house.

"Why? You look fantastic!" I said mischievously.

"Because I'm practically naked!" She said loud enough to get Bob's attention.

She made her way back to the house as I turned towards Bob acknowledging his presence. "Bob! Oh boy. About that, I thought we were alone!"

"Hey, don't mind me!" He yelled back.

I walked over toward him to keep things friendly. "Hey, you have a minute?"

"Sure." He said tentatively. He walked over and met me at the edge of our properties.

"I didn't realize those pajamas were going to turn transparent." I laughed to ease his mind.

"John, I didn't mean to stare, but I was just sitting out here eating..."

"Hey, it's not your fault. You should've seen what happened a few weeks back. She got locked out of the Jacuzzi wearing nothing but a smile. The worst part was that we had a delivery and I had to keep the guy diverted while I got the back door open!"

"How'd you keep the heating service from seeing her?"

"I'm not sure I did completely." I caught Bob's error. "Hey, who said it was a heating service? Did you see that too?"

Bob turned red as he realized his mistake. "Oh yeah, I did. I'm sorry John, but it just didn't seem like something I should bring up. I was outside here and heard quite a commotion at your place and looked over. It's hard to ignore a naked woman banging on the door, especially one that looks like her. At my age, you don't pass that up."

"I can't argue with that logic, Bob. Seems like you've gotten some pretty good looks at her lately."

Bob looked down and struggled to say something. I bailed him out. "Hey, it's fine. What normal guy wouldn't look? To tell you the truth, after that happened, I kind of got aroused thinking about her being stuck out there in the nude. Maybe I'm having a midlife crisis."

Bob was kind of shocked at this admission, "Well, she is something to see, but I'm not sure you want to share that fact with too many people John."

"Not TOO many." I winked. "We're kind of going through a second honeymoon, so we're a little wilder than usual lately. The new Jacuzzi we bought seems to have ignited things."

"Lucky you." Bob said trying to change an uncomfortable subject. "You like that thing? Is it easy to take care of?"

"Yeah, it pretty much maintains itself. You only have to balance the chemicals once a week. And if you keep it covered, the cost of heating it is not that bad. Hey, why don't you and Alice come over and try it?

"Maybe, she might like relaxing in it. I hope I can get her to at least try that."

"Well good. How about Friday at around 5pm, just before dinner?"

"Okay, I'll ask her."

Alice and Bob joined us that Friday. We had some snacks and some wine. We naturally wore our suits into the Jacuzzi. I could see Bob staring at Cindy's chest, even though she wore a modest one-piece suit. Even so, her ample cleavage was hard to miss. Alice noticed it too. She complemented us on the Jacuzzi, but decided fifteen minutes was enough of a good time. Good thing I didn't talk Cindy into wearing less; I'm sure it would not have met with Alice's approval. I decided it was better to somehow get Bob to come back alone later that night. Before going in, Bob had taken off his watch and sunglasses, so I took the liberty of moving them; hoping he would forget them and give me a reason to ask him to come back later.

"Hi Bob." I phoned him about two hours after he and Alice went home. "I think you guys left some stuff over here. I'm putting the kids to bed right now. I can bring it over afterwards."

"I'll take a walk over." Bob countered.

"Hey, see if you could stay a little while. Maybe you can take a dip and we can finish the wine?"

"Ok, sure. Let me clear it with Alice."

"Cindy, I talked Bob into dropping by alone. While he's here with me, be in the Jacuzzi, without your clothes."

"Planning to bring him out there to catch me?"

"No, but you might want to remember where the security camera is!"

"A little voyeurism to make your day?"

"Yes, so show your stuff."

Bob arrived at the front door and we talked a little while I retrieved his watch and glasses.

"Everyone sleeping?"

"Kid's are, but Cindy's waiting for me in the Jacuzzi. We usually try to spend some time alone out there after the kids are in bed."

"Oh! Don't let me hold you back." He laughed.

"Actually, she said she just wanted to relax tonight."

My face lit up as I pretended that an idea came into my head. "Come here and check this out." We went into my den. I put on the television and turned it to channel 104. Bob grew curious as I turned on another box above the television. It took him a minute to realize that he was looking at OUR Jacuzzi and Cindy was the woman sitting inside.

"Is that?"

"Yeah, that's the rear security camera. Wait a second, I'll be right back." I headed into our bathroom and clicked the lights to signal Cindy. "She still in there?" I asked Bob when I returned to the room.

Bob nodded affirmatively. I zoomed on the screen image and we could see Cindy's bare shoulders. A minute or two later she stood up, showing her nice round fleshy tits.

"Holy cow." Bob let out.

"Nice, aren't they?" I said to him.

"Sure are. Why are you letting me watch this?"

"I'm not sure. Do you want me to turn it off?

"No, not really, but that is your wife and she's butt naked."

Cindy turned away from the camera and went up two steps so that her beautiful curving hips silhouetted her ass. She took one more step up and turned to sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi. She put one arm behind her back to hold herself up. She put one foot on top of the edge, which opened up the space between her legs. She reached the other arm up to brush her hair away back. She was posed like a Sports Illustrated model in the steamy air. Her body was wet, her large round tits raised up by her arms, her left leg bent at the knee on the edge, and her long right leg stretching into the water.

"Damn John, you are one lucky son of a bitch."

"That I am, Bob." We watched as Cindy's left leg stayed on the edge while she turned her right leg out towards the water some more. Bob gazed at the sight between her legs.

"Oh my god John, I can see between her legs. I can't believe you are letting me see this!"

"I didn't think it would be so clear." I said as if worrying more about the camera.

"You'd better turn it off, I'm getting some unwholesome thoughts looking at your wife." We both stopped to take in the quiet tension. "I'm sorry I said that. I'd better go."

"Bob, you wouldn't be normal if you didn't. And anyway, I wouldn't, I wouldn't mind if ..."

"You can't be serious..." His voice was dismissive yet hopeful.

"You're probably right, but I've been curious lately. What if I would?"

"You'd actually entertain sharing your wife? I don't know, John."

"So YOU wouldn't do her if you were offered?"

"Geez, I didn't say that, but why would you offer anyone?

"Like I said, I'm not sure, but I love to watch her. I always wondered what it would be like to watch her having sex?" Then I abruptly changed tone and surprised him, "Let's go!"

Bob followed me out onto the deck. Cindy had put her robe on as planned and was heading inside. It was clinging against her wet body. Bob certainly took notice.

"Oh, Bob, you're back?" Cindy said as if surprised by Bob's presence.

"He came over for some things he left behind, but I asked him to take another dip in the Jacuzzi. It's even nicer at night. You want to join us?"

Cindy looked down at here wet robe, which made no secret of what was underneath, and then over at Bob. She smiled cynically. "Um, why don't you guys go ahead? I just had a turn."

"Okay, but can you bring us a couple of glasses first. We'll finish off that wine." I said, pointing to a half full bottle of Chardonnay.

Bob and I settled into the Jacuzzi. Cindy came out a few minutes later and put the glasses on the edge. I was about to take them when she said. "I'll pour, no need to get up."

As Cindy reached over to pour my glass, I noticed her robe was showing a good deal of her breasts, all the way down to where they curved at the bottom. I mouthed a 'Wow'. Then she turned toward Bob and leaned over to pour his glass. Her robe opened to where her tits were completely in view to anyone looking down the lapels of the silky material. I noticed her erect nipples, even in the somewhat darkened surroundings. Bob wouldn't have noticed if she had poured the wine into the pool instead, because he locked onto her luscious tits.

"Come on and join us honey. Have a nice glass of wine and relax." I urged her.

"I've had my turn already. Maybe I'll have a glass and keep you two company for a little while before I head back inside."

She curled up on the edge of the Jacuzzi as we talked. She leaned so that her tits were visible down to her nipples and her robe crept up along her side until it rose above her hip. The look and color of her face gave away that she was getting more aroused by the situation. We talked a little bit and I took a few more opportunities to implore her to come in.

"I'm all dry now." She rationalized.

"Not now!" I barked as I splashed a good deal of water onto her robe, and then did it again, laughing.

"Nice John. Now I'm showing through."

"Not as much as you were in those wet pajamas the other day, huh Bob?"

"John, you're terrible." Cindy feigned shock.

I moved to sit on the edge next to Cindy and nudged her feet into the water. "Actually honey, the day you got locked out?" They both looked at me nervously. Maybe they were thinking about their close encounter two weeks back. "The heating guy wasn't the only one who saw you. Bob was outside too!"

"Oh my, did everyone see that?" Cindy said incredulously.

As Bob shrugged embarrassment, I reached behind Cindy and snapped the robe off her shoulders.

"Look familiar, Bob?!" Her robe opened down to her lap exposing her tits to Bob.

"JOHN!" She scolded. "Are you happy now. What is with you lately?"

"Sorry Cindy." I apologized as she pulled the robe back over her breasts, but didn't close it. "I really wanted you to join us and since Bob seems to have seen your tits a few times already, I thought you might not mind."

Bob stayed quiet the entire time watching this unfold.

"Bob, I'm sorry about my lecherous husband. But since he wants to show off my boobs so much, I guess I'll just have to give him his wish." She said flippantly as she pulled open her robe.

Although her tits were now exposed to Bob, just a few feet away, she wasn't wearing bottoms either. She kept her legs together as she slid down toward the water. Her dark bush was highlighted against her fair skin, flat stomach, and rounded thighs. Meanwhile, I grabbed her robe, balled it up and threw it onto the deck.

"Wow!" Words finally escaped Bob's mouth as he watched her sink down into the Jacuzzi.

"Even nicer up close, ha Bob?"

"Happy fellas?" Cindy chimed in.

"Very!" I blurted out.

I could tell Cindy was exhilarated by this exposure because she kept her tits just above the water and kept finding reasons to raise her arms to show them off; straightening her hair, reaching for the wine glass, and resting her arms on the edge. I saw Bob's eyes grow large as Cindy's foot brushed along his leg.

"Now this is nice." I said with a satisfied tone. "Warm night, good wine, good friends."

"Yes it is John. But I can't stay in much longer. I don't want to overdo it." Cindy chimed in.

"Ok, a few more minutes and we'll all get out." Then I whispered to Cindy, "However far you want to take it."

"No limits, huh?" She whispered back.

Cindy's answer surprised me and I knew my response would tell her how far I was willing to see her go. "None." I answered.

The timer on the system ran out and the water stopped churning.

"You guys first." Cindy chided as Bob watched her body come into focus below the water.

"Okay, let's go!" I said as I headed out waving Bob to come along. As Bob and I stood naked outside the Jacuzzi, Cindy got up and started to come out as well. I could see Bob's dick starting to fill again.

"I'll go get us some towels, if I can find them." I ran up onto the deck and left Cindy with Bob. I tried to give them more time together. "Might as well hit the head too." As soon as I got inside, I quietly took my place at a window overlooking the deck area.

"Give me a hand a please?" Cindy asked Bob as she stepped over the edge of the hot tub. She tried not to acknowledge his growing problem while Bob reached back to grab her hand, giving him a very close look at her body. I don't know if what happened next was planned or not, but just as Cindy stepped out, she slipped to the ground. "Oh!"

Bob turned instinctively and reached down to help. She had one leg folded, heel under her ass. Her other leg was bent at the knee, her head hanging down over it, and her left breast falling free. Her long back was accentuated by the little bumps of her backbone. She looked like a beautiful sculpture. He stood there in admiration for few moments before asking, "Are you Ok?"

When she was halfway up, she stammered. "Too long in the heat – and the wine - must have made me dizzy." She put her hand to her head as if about to faint.

Bob had no choice again as she wavered. He quickly reached around her to hold her upright. His right handed curved around her body and ended up under her right tit while his left hand went to her leg just below her ass in order to catch her weight. As they both straightened up she put her head back onto his shoulder.

"Oh my, don't know what's gotten into me, but thank you for helping."

I watched, quite aroused, as she then pressed back against his body. Her eyes widened as she felt his pole pushing against her ass.

"Oh my!" She added in sultry surprise. She looked surprised at her own arousal and moved her ass left and right against his member. "Mmmm, you're very hard."

Bob reacted by sliding his left hand around her torso until it came to rest just above the hair between her legs. His right hand circled her tit now as his thumb and forefinger tweaked her nipple. Then Cindy began to grind her ass back onto his dick. I couldn't believe it, they were about to fuck right there.

"What about John?" Bob breathed out.

"He's always talking about watching me with someone." She continued to grind into him. "Right now is a good time to give him his wish because." She raised one leg slightly to allow her pussy to slide along Bob's member. "Because your cock feels very good against my ass." She sighed as she put her hand over Bob's on her breast.

Meantime, I had gone over to the door and slowly opened it.

"Oooh yes, squeeze my tit Bob." Cindy moaned to make him know my presence was all right.

I sat down on the doorstep to watch. Bob paused for a moment as we caught eyes, but Cindy removed all hesitation. "Let's do something about that hard cock."

Suddenly, Cindy took Bob's hand and moved towards the deck. "Follow me, Bob." She exaggerated her walk as she stepped up onto the deck. Bob didn't know what to think, but followed along hypnotically. Then Cindy kneeled down onto the deck and bent over, her rear end framing the entrance to her warmth. "Oh, where is that key?" She said naively yet seductively. "You liked it when I bent over like this that time, didn't you Bob?"

"Yes, very much!"

"Do what you really wanted to do that day, Bob!" She arched her back raising her pussy for entry. This time he kneeled down behind her and grabbed hold of her hips.

He placed the head of his cock against the lips of her entrance, which parted as he pushed himself inside her.

"Oh yes, just like that. That feels good! Nice and slow, make it last!"

I stood up and stepped forward to get a close up look at them. It was kind of surreal watching someone else's cock slide into my wife's pussy. The way her inner lips moved as he slid in and out made my own erection grow very hard. I noticed Cindy's tits swaying back and forth. So I kneeled in front of her and put my hands under them to feel their motion as she and Bob fucked.

docBlue
docBlue
327 Followers
12