Sharing the Magic of Loving

Story Info
You share your deep desires with your lover.
1k words
3.5
5.4k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Some things are hard to describe in mere words like how I really feel for my baby and how being deeply in love draws out all those prohibitive inhibitions. It is not just kissing and being kissed, it is what those deep passionate kisses release inside. It is so wonderful to feel all those wonderful sensations which were hardly realized until shared with the most intimate experience given to a partner so cherished and loved.

When my baby and I are together we enjoy all those wonderful things that just happen, that just come naturally and without provocation. The heart pumps the stuff of love into our veins and we are alive with a combination of love and sheer unadulterated lust which drives us on into a cherished togetherness we both share with vigor and joy, our love overflows and we experience the utter pleasure we can each give and receive of the other.

Just a kiss and it all begins, like the start of a romantic rhapsody. The kiss is soft and indulging and sets our hearts a pace. And then; Lost in the kiss we lose ourselves in the flow of lust which begins to take hold and we are as one, enjoying the feel and the touch of each other as we instinctively begin to explore and enjoy the passion which begins to flow.

I whisper into your ear what you want to hear. I love to unbuckle your jeans and sense the urgency of your desire. I assist you removing your top and thrill seeing you in just your black and red bra with a thong to match.

You lean to me and I can feel the electric in your being as you press your body to mine and kiss me again, this time with more passion and movement and the feel of your tongue inside my mouth.

The feeling is ecstatic and leads me on to what the French kiss suggests. I kneel before you and kiss your breasts one by one, tease the nipples and feel them stiffen. You grasp the back of my head and tease my neck with your fingertips. The sounds you emit are so appealing and wanting and I know we are on a spur. I feel the urge below and you move your hand to touch me there as you continue to deep kiss me. I feel my head swimming in ecstasy as you begin to close your fingers around the growing swell in my jeans. You sigh deeply and I know I am on a promise. I want to devour you and prompt you to sit on the settee. I remove my jeans boldly knowing you will approve and reveal my masculinity in all its glory. I feel your hands surround my thighs and pull me into your mouth and I enjoy the sublime tease of your tongue manipulate the pronounced head of my pulsing erection. I feel the touch of sweet, sweet heaven as your exploration grows and your fingers explore underneath. I love to watch you thrill and enjoy my sexuality and love it when your eyes look up to mine as you continue to suckle and tease. Each time with renewed ardor.

I feel the so wonderful throb and a surge in my groin as you continue. I want to cum, I so want to cum and you will not stop. Your sweet lips encompass my soul and I deliver my cream of love like a volcano erupting and you are there to take it all with the eagerness of your desire and I know you are smothered in the heat of my loving. Each spurt you take with open mouth and you suck me up like there is no tomorrow.

That is serious loving for the most intimate experience in sharing. And then you allow me to enjoy and I really do. Just the utter feel of sweet honeydew cherry makes for such a wonderfully fulfilling episode. You simply lie back and enjoy the moment and I am there like a mole burrowing into its hole, teasing and eating you up, teasing your most intimate parts with my tongue until you deluge me with the wetness of your passion.

Soon we enjoy each other simultaneously and thinking about heaven on earth; this mode must be for all committed lovers to give and take, to give one's utmost in the combines pleasures wonderful beautiful sex can bring.

The passion almost explodes. You are magnificent and I feel your body heat against mine, your hand finding and guiding me to your secret place, where I indulge in a deep penetration, pause awhile to feel the throbbing come though from your heart - and mine too which is beating like wildfire into your being. You moan and catch your breath with each thrust and demand more and more and more...

I am on top of you, then you on me. It is fine, each of us taking charge, watching you bounce over me like a puppet on a string and enjoy every moment of deep passion.

I take you behind, you like to be on all fours, and your wonderful tight ass propped up ready for my service.

We test and feel the strength and I guide it into you, teasing it around the opening until you cry out for it

I want you anally. Knowing you want that too. The need and the passion are there. It is so warm and lovely and it slips into you like a dream, given the gentle massage before, the gentle creaming and urging where I fit into you so nicely.

But then the ultimate fuck and you submit with a wildness I have never seen before... My woman of high passion who can be demanding when the need arises.

That is my baby through and through and I love her to bits.

We reach the crescendo and relax in a pile, our passion spent until later when we discover more about ourselves, our deep emotions' and our sexual desires - and I am forever thrilled with my woman. So warm and loving and passionate and ... well everything, she has it all!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers