Sharing the MILF List Ch. 05

Story Info
Swapping moms and swapping MILFs.
22.1k words
4.75
147.2k
118

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

Chapter 5

Swapping Moms and Swapping MILFs

After successfully introducing Kyla Clark to her son's cock, front and back, I began to think about the rest of the MILF List and the next airtight candidate. Who should be next? Mrs. Honeywell? The black woman had been on my mind after the Cougar Night at the Opera. Or perhaps Mrs. Rossini? The woman who pled for 'the Annie' and giving her what she wanted seemed reasonable. Mrs. Clark? She had just been had by her son and so asking her to do her part and share her charms with the rest of the guys all seemed reasonable. Mrs. Wills? I had decided she should go last because she was to have the privilege of observing the other four woman giving themselves to five guys. I was using the blond woman in a way that meant she had to go last. She was subservient, eager to serve and be used and also a voyeur who love seeing another woman get what she wished for so long as I denied it to her. She would get to watch us do the other MILFs. At least, that was my plan. As seemed to be the way of the MILF List, inspiration arrived out of the clutches of the mundane.

Monday afternoon I saw Sammy on campus, sitting in the glow of the Indian Summer sun, his shirt off, his eyes were closed and he swayed as though the sunlight was caressing his skin. I sat down beside him. "Now is the winter of our discontent made summer by this sun." I said.

Sammy Honeywell opened his eyes and glanced sideways at me. "You are so fucking weird sometimes, Sonny!" He muttered. "It's only autumn! What have you been up to?"

"Landon fucked his mom." I said casually.

Sammy turned his head slowly to look at me. "No shit! And you were there, I'm sure!"

I nodded, feeling like a sage. "And our little Chris, he fucked Mrs. Kingston . . . and liked it."

Now Sammy stopped his swaying and gave me his full attention. "No shit! He . . . " Sammy looked around and then said with a low voice, almost a whisper, " . . . he raped her?"

"Two or three times, it seems." I averred casually. "Well, if you can rape the willing then, yes. Are you fucking Alissa?" I used her given name just because I wanted to see his reaction and in case anyone was listening, which seemed unlikely but you never know.

Sammy stared at me. Then he picked up his shirt and pulled it over his head, a stripped blue and yellow tee that made him look twelve. "Noooooo." He said. "Well, not this morning." He grinned and the lie was clear. She probably sucked him off or something.

"Have you been doing her?"

"Every fucking chance I get." Sammy said without the least bit of a stutter. "I am a motherfucker." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and he rolled his.

"And how does she like having her son fucking her." I spoke sotto voce but he heard just fine.

"She hasn't complained. She loves my tongue." Sammy snickered but then shrugged. "The other night, She tucked me into bed, sucked me and mounted me by lifting her skirt and climbing aboard. She rode me, came and left me hanging. So yeah, I think she likes it. I am fucking her every chance I get."

"So. Stop it." I said.

"Why? Aren't you fucking . . . Cici every chance you get?"

I shrugged. "As a matter of fact, I am a bit behind on that but I am not going without. Trust me. I want you to stop doing your . . . doing Alissa long enough for us to make her airtight and the best situation is to have her be a little crazy horny. Get it? You cut her off and then we all do her."

Sammy grumped for a moment. "I guess it is back to Amazon for new books. I love my kindle. There is nothing like reading porn in Religion class." He sniggered, an evil little laugh.

"Or Literotica." I said without thinking. The look he gave me was something more than just a look, it had measuring in it and I felt it intensely which has everything to do with a guilty conscience.

After a slight hesitation, he said, "Brent is the real master of Amazon, though. Fuck the guy reads everything!" Sammy thought for a moment but then nodded. "So, no more motherfucking for Sammy!" He sighed with such exaggeration I had to laugh.

"Hey, I don't expect you to go cold turkey." I held up one of the keys Chris had given me, the ones he had found on Mrs. Kingston's dresser the first time he took her. He did her Sunday morning, early and left her panting for more, he told me. We had a class together Monday morning and, oddly, the subject came up which was how I got the keys for 'distribution'; Annie's clear invitation. "I am thinking that Mrs. Kingston deserves some variety, what do you think?"

"Of the soul variety, you mean?" Sammy said watching the key swing back and forth like I was hypnotizing him, which, I guess maybe I was.

"This key is for the backdoor."

Sammy chortled. "Both, I hope!"

"Quit it! Sid is gone till," I had to stop and think, calculating; "next Sunday, I think. I'll check in on the erstwhile Mrs. Kingston and let her know we are making her famous and check to be sure that the variety is not tiring her out."

"Do you think that is possible?" Sammy sounded worried. "I think making her dreams come true would be a blast."

I shrugged. "I think she provided five keys for a reason. So, for the moment, I am not too worried about the woman changing the terms of her endearment." I need new material, I am starting to poach movie titles. "But in return, you need to put your dear Alissa on notice that she is pending airtight and will be missing you till she experiences that consummation devoutly to be wished."

"Geezus, Sonny, can't you leave anything alone? Even the bard does not deserve your abuse! Next you are going to be making fun of the Ninja Turtles, Bugs Bunny or the Marks Brothers. Is nothing sacred with you?"

Sammy held the look of consternation for about two seconds before guffawing.

"Sonny, you looked so . . . so . . . I don't know what. But anyway, okay, fine, no more morning blow jobs or showers with mom."

"Hush!" I said, looking around.

Sammy shrugged. "No one would ever believe us. You have changed the world for us all and I thank you! But fine, I will trade one willing woman for another."

"And Sammy, ask your mother to have lunch with me tomorrow."

He looked around at me, focusing his soft brown eyes on me. I could see the wheels turning. Sammy shook his head. "Gawd, you are going to actually do it. I mean all of them, right? I cannot believe that my loving mother is going to spend a day airtight like yours did." He spoke softly but hearing the words aroused me and I wanted nothing so much as to find one of the MILFs and use her. But I resisted, well, for the moment, not really resistance so much as lack of present opportunity or least delaying gratification. "Where?" Sammy asked.

"Let her chose and call me."

"Why not just call her yourself?"

"She is an attorney; do you think she wants a record of this sort of thing?"

Sammy nodded, "Gotcha. But aren't you acting guilty of something? We are friends, after all? Calling her could be really innocent. You know, planning her birthday party or something."

"But it isn't is it? But you are right. Still, I want her to take action, to make the move just so there is no ambiguity about what we are doing when we starting removing her clothes. She needs to tell she wants to be airtight. So, have her call me if she wants. Let her decide."

Sammy nodded. "I'll tell her and call you tomorrow with a place." He rubbed his hands together, "and tomorrow sexy Mrs. Kingston gets a visit! You have a morning class tomorrow?"

I nodded and we were set. Sammy left and I sat on the bench for a while just soaking up the sunshine and thinking about Alissa Honeywell, her lips, her breasts, the feel of my cock slipping into her and the sound she made when she was penetrated. I got hard and then it occurred to me that I would need a place to make her airtight and we should not use her place. Of all the MILFs she had the most to lose if her airtight status got into the wind. It did not take long for my lizard brain to figure out the solution but I needed to recon first and make sure nothing would interfere. I got up and went to my car.

Mrs. Wills opened the door of her house almost immediately after I rang the bell. In a measure of how our relationship had changed she bowed her head and stepped back, allowing me immediate entrance. In appreciation, I closed the door before I kissed her, taking her in my arms much like the first time on the patio. She flowed against me, a huge sigh escaping her. Our kiss lasted, lingering while I caressed her ass and back till she began to hump me and I pulled away. Not yet.

"Oh Sonny!" Laura breathed, her eyes alight with the thrill of desire. "I am dying! You do not know what it is doing to me to watch, watch what you are doing and not get to, to come. It is killing me! I fear I will lose my ever loving mind!"

For a moment I stared at her. I did not think I had ever told her she could never come, even on her own time. But if she was restricting herself . . . a thrill shot through me when the measure of her dedication to her role came clear. I nodded and I felt a bit of compassion. I said, "Come with me." I took her hand and walked to the patio door. I felt the disappointment rattling around in her, slowing her steps but she followed and by the time we were at the Kingston's back door, she recovered, walking easily with me. I fished the key out of my pocket and opened it and slipped inside the living room. I kicked off my shoes and Laura followed suit. The lower house was quiet and dim. But I saw a light upstairs and padded up the steps. After a moment's hesitation, Laura followed.

Annie Kingston was just finishing changing the sheets on a guest bed. She turned around and saw me and went completely still. She wore a pleated black skirt with a tight white pullover blouse that fastened at the neck in the back but hugged her slim body. I was on her before anyone spoke. She squeaked at I bowled her over onto the bed but the squeak may have been from seeing Laura Wills appear behind me. Annie made no other sound. I had hold of her wrists and tucked her hands under her ass.

I kissed her and she fought me for a moment then relented and kissed me back, I released her arms. She humped up at me with her hips, clasping me by the shoulders and pulling me between her parting legs. We were awkwardly situated, half on and half off the bed. I looped an arm around her waist and carried her more fully onto the bed. "Take of her shoes." I hissed and Laura moved immediately to remove the woman's high heels assuming her role with equanimity and diffident eagerness.

Annie laid on the bed her legs on either side of me, knees up. I backed off of her and got to one side and reached under her skirt. She lifted and I pulled her panties away from her waist and down her slim thighs as her legs eased together. Laura stood watching us. When the panties were clear of her ankles, Annie opened her legs and moved down the bed and with her hands pulled me between them. I opened my pants and shrugged them down over my cock. Laura, pulled off my sneakers, socks and then tugged my slacks and briefs down my legs.

Annie was panting, her body undulating beneath me. Her hand grasped my cock and she directed me immediately to her cunt. I entered her hard, shoving firmly down once I felt the lips of her pussy kissing my cock. She was delightfully tight but filled with liquid fire as I penetrated her.

Annie grunted, jerking her hips up to greet my descent into her pussy. She groaned as my weight settled onto her. I kissed her again and she kissed me back like she had not been fucked in months but had not forgotten what it was like; contrary to her situation. I began to fuck her, the black skirt crumpled between us. She lay still, meeting me with little motions but otherwise watching my face as my cock sluiced in and out of her cunt. I began to come and slammed down into her with force. She grunted a little but lay still while I deposited my cum into her body. When the flash of the orgasm was passed, I lay atop her, my head beside her ear, panting.

"Annie, are you okay with this?"

She nodded. I lifted up a little and pulled the white blouse over her head. "Love it." She said softly. "Fuck me more."

I rolled off of her and sat on the bed, my cock leaning but not disappearing, smeared with our juices. Laura stared at my cock for a moment before meeting my eyes, questions in hers but hunger swirled there as well. I nodded and she got to her knees between my knees and licked the cum off my cock. In that moment, I wanted her and resolved to have her. She sucked my cock into her mouth and down her throat now with practiced ease. I waited till she had provided me with sufficient stimulation then pulled her off my cock. She got to her feet before me with some reluctance which lasted till I began to undress her. Laura seemed puzzled and watched me with growing discomfort as my hands revealed her body. She seemed uneasy about this shift in her role.

"Annie, take off your clothes." I rasped. I heard Annie began to strip her remaining clothing off her body as I unbuttoned Laura's grey blouse, rubbing the backs of my hands against her large breasts. She sighed and her head went back when I grasped both breasts over her bra and mashed them against her chest. The blouse came off and I unhooked the bra. I felt Annie behind me. She reached around and unbuttoned my shirt pressing her nude body against my back. Laura's breasts came into view and I began to lick and kiss them. Laura shuddered, standing between my knees as I sat on the bed. Her skirt dropped to the floor and I skimmed her conservative panties down her legs to her ankles where she stepped out of them. "On the bed, Laura," I hissed. She immediately complied. Annie moved to the other side of the bed. Laura made a place to lie down and her legs opened. I moved between them, gripping her behind her knees and pulling her body towards my erect cock. She gazed at me with glazed eyes and parted lips, both. I mounted her and she squealed and then humped up at me, her hands pressed to the newly made bed.

"Lay down, Annie." I instructed, patting the bed beside us. She did, next to Laura. The contrast was startling. Laura had huge breasts and white alabaster skin and Annie was darker, tan to brown or yellow as it were with grey tints and small breasts. Annie's nipples were nubs, distinct and erect. Laura's were just the same but mounted on much larger structures. I pulled out of Laura, moved between Annie's legs and mounted her. I noticed them link hands, intertwining fingers as they lay side by side, sharing the same man. They were neighbors after all. I thrust deep into Annie and she grunted.

"Fuck me, Sonny!" She hissed. "Your cock feels great, great in me."

I pulled free of her cunt and moved between Laura's luscious legs. Laura placed her hands on my sides and guided me unnecessarily to that point over her crotch. My cock wagged below me and Laura grasped it, smearing the liquid there onto her hands. I descended into Laura's pussy again and she moaned and grunted as I entered her. I rose up. Annie looked at Laura's smeared hand, put it to her mouth and licked it clean. I fucked Laura for a few strokes and then moved to enter Annie again. Annie used her hand as Laura had directing my cock into her grasping pussy. While I was sinking slowly into Annie's pussy, Laura made a show of licking off Anne's little hand a finger at a time. Her eyes were glassy with need, desire and lust.

I fucked Annie till her hips began to bounce up at me. I was shivering with the need for release. Then I withdrew to the music of her keening regret and remounted Laura, piercing her with my cock. Laura's hands gripped my shoulders. Her body arched beneath me as I sank into her pussy, her hands pulled at my waist before moving to my ass and pressing me deeply into her body, lifting her legs. She strained up at me as I shifted into her till my weight bore her torso to the bed. I rose up and plunged down. Laura's blond head whipped once to the side, looking away from Annie. I kissed her exposed neck and then marked her while she wheezed beneath me, her hands gripping but not moving my shoulders while I sucked hard on her beautiful neck, right below her ear. She turned when I released her and I kissed her, tangling my tongue with hers as my cock rose and fell, driving her hips into the bed over and over. She began to shudder and I immediately withdrew. The look of loss and lust twisted together as I climbed over her legs to be welcomed back into Annie's waiting body.

Annie wrapped her legs around me as I entered her, pulling at my shoulders. I grasped her hands and stretched them out over her head, locking them with one hand. She lowered her legs and I wound mine around hers till she was imprisoned by my body, bound by arms and legs and cock. Balanced on my one elbow, I proceeded to hammer the woman beneath me till she began to gasp and shake, her eyes fluttering as the climax arrived. She shook and grunted a few times before turning her glazed eyes back to me.

"Yes, fuck me, Sonny." She whispered. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

I felt my orgasm approaching and for a moment, considered changing rides but it accelerated so fast I dropped hard onto Annie, grasped her ass and began to pound her with great force. Annie hissed and her legs rose up and clasped me about the waist, pulling me hard against her. I felt her body roil beneath me and then the climax collided with me and I was coming into her body. Annie writhed below me, moaning and grunting as I filled her again.

After I became still, Laura pulled at my shoulders and rolled me onto my back. She began to lick my cock immediately. Against all expectation, I became hard again and she mounted me, taking her position over me and lowering her weeping pussy down onto my once more aroused cock. When I was firmly rooted inside of her, she turned and kissed Annie who was on her knees beside us.

The sight of the two women, the very different physical specimens kissing each other with true, coiled passion ignited me. Annie's hands found Laura's big breasts and sought to contain them but failed, squeezing and massaging them while Laura held her head and aggressively kissed her. The sight finished inflating my cock.

Annie returned the kiss and when they broke, Laura began to rock her hips on me, grinding us together. Annie moved to kiss Laura's tits, licking and sucking then biting the blond woman's huge, full breasts, cooing and muttering. Her small hands did not cover the breasts but appeared like they were drawn onto the sides as decoration. When the Chinese woman bit down hard, Laura would only sigh and slam her cunt harder down onto my cock. She twisted her torso to give Annie full access to her breasts. The strain seemed to arouse her more. I grasped her slender hips and began to punch my cock up at her as I pulled her down hard. Laura looped an arm around Annie's shoulders as the woman continued to suck her breasts. I began to snap my cock up harder and faster and suddenly Laura flung Annie away and began to ride me hard, hands on my shoulders to balance her thrashing hips. Her face contorted and her face screamed but without a sound. She shook and flopped forward onto me. I struggled and finally succeeded in rolling her to her back where I continued to fuck her, pounding her hard till she roused from her orgasmic swoon and began to fuck me back once more. For twenty minutes I fucked the blond woman while Annie sat and watched, finally lying beside us, stroking and touching us as we copulated. My orgasm arrived suddenly and I pumped into Laura, holding her hips against me. She ground her pussy up at me while I panted in the aftermath of my climax. After a few moments, a violent climax wracked her and she convulsed to completion as I faded. I rolled off of her and Annie was between her legs, lapping at our mixture before I lay still beside them.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers