Sharing the MILF List Ch. 07

Story Info
Alissa and her sister watch Annie be taken.
14k words
4.69
102.1k
83

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,175 Followers

The next two days went by, not fast, not slow. I had to work like a dervish to get ready for the weekend. The last thing I wanted was to have homework on my mind. I communicated the same idea to the rest of the guys. The last thing we needed was our MILFs worrying they were fucking us out of a good education. I got enough done so that Monday could arrive without difficulty if the weekend proceeded as I hoped it would. If I had only known, what would I have done? I likely would not have been able to concentrate and would have gotten nothing done. Yes, sometimes ignorance is bliss. So I got to Friday in pretty good shape.

The only odd thing occurred when I was leaving the shower Friday morning, Tawny met me at the door pressed her hands against my bare chest and kissed me on the lips. Without another word, she pushed me out of the bathroom and closed the door in my face. I have to admit, I was paying so little attention to the pussies in my house, I had no clear idea of what was going on. But in retrospect, the agreement to let me come to them was likely wearing a bit thin since I was busy elsewhere, I was taking too long. I would get to them, I promised myself. I just wanted to give them my full attention and at the moment I had plenty to focus on. I had to figure out how to let them know I would not neglect them.

On Friday, I finished up about two and drove to the airport and parked. Being in a rush usually makes me jumpy. I like to ride a calm wave of a good plan and avoid the jitters of adrenaline. However, now, I felt the adrenaline and the thrill. I had a general idea of who I was meeting and what she looked like. I picked up the flimsy sign I had made with 'Melissa' on it and went into the terminal to wait for her plane to arrive. I was barely prepared for the woman in the flesh.

I spotted the woman in question striding down the walkway without knowing she was coming to meet me. She wore black, a flared black skirt that looked more like a European lamp shade and covered nothing. Her stockings glinted blackly on her lithe legs as she strutted towards me. Her high heels made her prance a little. I held a sign with her name on it, hoping but not really believing it was actually Alissa's sister. I wore a dark jacket over my blue jeans with the billed hat typical of a limo driver. I had no limo, Mom's car would have to do.

Melissa's short black jacket covered her shoulders but could not contain her breasts which waved before her like an approaching tsunami. The black blouse was fitted under her arms and was so thin it was almost not there. When the jacket balked, I could see her breasts clearly through her blouse, full, taut with tapered, pointed nipples showing clearly. She stopped before me, lips parted.

"Mrs. Arherns?" I said.

She shook her head. She tapped the sign I was holding. "Melissa." She said.

I looked at the sign, a mystified look on my face, hiding the thrill that this woman was 'the' woman, 'the sister'. "Oh shit!" I muttered. "Wrong sign. I am sorry, ma'am! I am supposed to be picking up Mrs. Arhens, or I thought so. Just a sec." I took off the cap I wore and wiped my forehead with my forearm. I picked up the clipboard I had my homework on and studied it as though I searched through a list, running a finger down the paper. "What is today? The nineteenth?"

"The eighteenth." Melissa said, her eyes changing to one of confused concern. "The sign is right. I am Melissa."

I looked at the clipboard. "The eighteenth? Oh right! You are Melissa Crawford? The one I am supposed to fuck till she screams?"

Melissa's look was priceless. I was sure we had met but not recently, not in a several years maybe during which I had grown taller, more muscular. I am sure I was changed and the chauffer's hat and sunglasses would have fooled my sisters into looking twice. I looked good! I chuckled, and held out a hand. "Luggage, Ms. Crawford?"

Melissa recovered and held up the bag in her hand. "I am good. This is enough." She said, her aplomb returned. "I checked nothing. And you are?"

"Just the driver, ma'am." I said. I offered to take her bag again and after a moment, she let it go and we headed for the car. I walked before her in silence. She followed and I could feel the nerves emanating from her like radiation and her eyes poking at me. I could almost hear my words echoing in her ears while she tried to convince herself she did not hear what she heard or at least, that I did not say what she heard. She appeared much younger, more innocent than her elder sister. At the car, I tossed her bag into the backseat and stood before her with my hand on her door.

"Miss, would it be all right if I kissed you right now?" I asked.

For a moment, she looked nonplussed. "Miss?" She responded, avoiding the question.

I shrugged. "Have it your way. Miss MILF, would you like to be kissed? Part of the service, no tip required, I assure you!"

"Who the fuck are you, anyway?" She said, putting her fists on her considerable hips.

I smiled my best 'I am so cute' smile. "Sonny Duncan, Ma'ma." I said.

Her face worked. "Sonny Duncan? That Sonny Duncan? Alissa told me about you. Last night she said you wrote The Pleasure Contracts on Amazon. That Sonny Duncan?"

I shook my head but said, "That's me." The lie was getting away from me.

She grinned. "I started reading them on my new Kindle. Pretty fucking awesome if you are a man! Pleasure contracts!" She snorted. "What woman would ever fuck whenever a man asked? Just because she signed a contract giving her body to him?"

I felt my face heating. I had to do something to change the conversation. "Miss MILf, what about the kiss? No strings attached." I held up my hands.

Her face left nonplussed behind and almost made it to shocked before she smiled. "From what Alissa tells me, I would be a fool to refuse. You have a reputation, buddy." She stared at me for a moment. I waited. Finally she closed the car door and nodded. I put a hand onto her waist and leaned into her. Her eyes closed as my lips touched hers. She was tense beneath my hand. With my lips laying on hers, touching but still, I pulled her a half step closer. If I was going to use this woman, she needed to get used to it and immediately. With the hand once on the door handle, I lifted her skirt and touched her between the legs.

Melissa flinched and tried to twist away without breaking our kiss but my hand at her waist did not release her. I pulled her a bit closer, keeping my lips lightly in contact with hers though I felt her tongue touching me. Her eyes were open now. I massaged her crotch and for a moment she watched me with her big eyes before they closed and her hips hunched at me. I moved my lips away from hers enough to speak. "We are going to take your sister this weekend, often and repeatedly, Melissa. I understand you want to watch?" My fingers found the divide of her pussy and I pressed at the cloth covering it.

Melissa moaned softly and bumped her hips at my hand. She moved her hands which had been hanging lankly at her side up to lie lightly on my chest. "Yes." She breathed softly. "Yes." Her hips pressed against my hand.

"Watch? Or participate?"

Her eyes opened mine and she looked at me for the first time, seeing me studying her beautiful, flawless face. I touched my lips to hers again and then pulled back after the slightest pressure.

"Participate?" She spoke it as a question.

I was about to press the issue when I felt two things, one leading to the next. First I felt the seam, the opening in the pantyhose she wore and upon exploiting it, discovered the second thing. I felt the moisture bubbling out of her body, slicking my finger as I stroked her. I pressed the winning finger into her body and Melissa grunted, widening her thighs as I entered her. She hips swung forward and my finger sank deeper into her quivering body.

The echoing chatter of other people rang through the garage. We froze. A car started and drove away and our level of the parking garage became quiet. I heard nothing, saw no one. "Open my pants, take out my cock."

Melissa fumbled for a moment before her hands found and freed my erect cock. I put my back against the car and bent my knees, sliding lower. She stepped over my legs, straddling me, her hand remained tightly wrapped around my cock. I pulled her close and kissed her, her eyes watching my lips as they neared hers before closing as we made contact. My pants dropped down my legs. Her body neared mine, her hand moved off the end of my cock and she rose up on her toes and the wet head of my cock encountered the material covering her pussy. My finger was still inside her body. She grunted when I removed it and then she was pressing herself onto my erect cock. I wiped my sopped finger on her butt and then gripped her and lifted her body up and onto my prick. The seam parted and I was inside her in a moment, her body shivered at the contact. Both of my hands found the cheeks of her considerable ass and pulled her up, nearly off her feet. I held her high, free of the ground and she lifted her legs, her knees sliding up the outsides of my body. When I pulled her down onto my cock, she dropped her legs, my mouth sealing against hers and her arms went around me. I penetrated her and she gasped as we clinched together, joined.

I heard voices and saw two couples exiting from the access elevator but they only glanced our way then turned the other direction. I lifted her up and turned us, her arms around my neck and my hands holding her tight on my cock by the ass. I pressed her against car and completed our coupling, shoving the remaining length of my cock into her body. Her knees rose and she wrapped her legs around me as I resumed kissing her. I pulled out of her and then pounded deep into her body, feeling the constraint of the seam gaping as her legs strained around me.

"Oh, yes, fuck me!" Melissa muttered. " Alissa said I should fuck you if you wanted me. She said you would do this. Fuck me before we left the airport. I have been boiling hot in anticipation since I got on the plane. My gawd, you are deep inside my body, I feel your cock, your hot, fiery cock piercing me!" She kissed me and then hunched higher on my body, only touching me and the car, her feet locked behind my ass. I began to stroke into her and she lay back against the curve of the car and allowed me to fuck her, holding her, watching her massive breasts as they shimmied inside the diaphanous black blouse.

The elevator returned and this time I heard children. I disengaged and pulled up my pants, opened the door and stuffed Messy Melissa into the front seat. I rounded the car and got inside.

"That is one hell of a greeting." Melissa said softly. "Are you sure that is part of the service?"

I started the car and got into the night's traffic flow before I responded.

"Do you know what this weekend is about?" I asked.

Melissa nodded in the darkness than spoke, "I think so. Sex. Lots of sex for us all."

I chuckled. I could not have said it better myself. "This was to be about your sister. I had more or less decided to do her next. I don't know what she has told you but there is a MILF List and she is on it. We were going to make her air tight, after we all fucked her, mouth, pussy, ass, all five of us. She was to be ours, and we would have been hers. She wanted you to watch. It seemed to me that she would be turned on by your presence, that you would enhance the experience for her. I thought she wanted you to see her lose her mind in the agony of total ecstasy as a matter of increasing the thrill of being had by five guys. I say, I thought that, for a reason. I had a woman to serve us, to help keep us clean. But then dear Alissa fucked it all up."

The last words came out more harshly than I intended but being inside Melissa had fired off every instinct I had about a woman being 'good in bed'. This woman was an untapped natural resource and I wanted to tap it. If Alissa was black fire, her sister was black lava, burning hot and darkly.

"What do you mean?" Melissa asked softly. "How did she fuck it all up?"

"Do not get me wrong, here, Missy." I said, putting the slight sneer I heard in Alissa's voice into mine when I spoke the name. "I love your sister. She is a hot property but she can be a bossy bitch when she gets into her professional setting."

Melissa chortled. "Oh, you have seen Miss 'I am the greatest', have you? Gawd, that pisses me off when she gets that way. Miss 'Mistress of the Universe' and everyone is expected to fall to their knees and worship or at least obey her every command!"

"Yes. That woman appeared. But Missy, you should get this since we have so little time together, I am in command, not your sister. She is going to learn that this weekend, if you wish to participate," I stopped. Thinking to ask it of her, to elaborate what I had in mind but thought better of it, face to face would be better than while I was driving. "What did she tell you, about the weekend?" It was a good stall.

Melissa eyed me for a moment, curious about the interrogation. "She said she had arranged for five guys to take her and she wanted me to watch and learn." Melissa said, a bite in her voice. "I almost told her to fuck off but she had already told me about you, about how you fucked her senseless, in shackles and everything." The woman gasped and took a huge breath. "She described it in detail. I have to confess, her description was pretty awesome. Despite her other faults, she has never lied about ecstasy. When she invited me, I thought she was just gloating, not really inviting me."

"Why did you come?"

"I haven't yet." She said calmly and looked over at me with a wicked grin. "Don't get me wrong, I got really close. A woman likes a man trying to make her come, even if he fails. We appreciate the effort. But to your question," she shrugged and the motion of her breasts almost caused a wreck. I swerved and made for the restaurant where I would finalize the situation.

She continued. "I have never seen anyone fuck, not up close. Lissa and I have talked about it forever; you know, watching each other fuck the same guy. She said we could take you all on, that you all would love to have sisters like that, right? She would fuck one and then I would and then move to the next one and I could go first. She begged me over and over, telling me how great it would be."

I smiled as I pulled off the freeway. "Your sister, has she ever competed with you, I mean, made things harder for you while pretending she was helping you?"

Aunt Missy glanced at me and I met it with one of my own before returning my attention to traffic. I pulled into the Cat's Meow, a bar and grill I liked before she answered. I turned off the car.

"Lissa fucked three of my boyfriends in high school. She would come sailing in from college and the next thing I know, she had them in her room and I would be cooling my heels in the living room. She always claimed I was keeping them waiting so she 'heated the up' for me. I always wondered if she wanted me to break in on them but I never did. They would come down with this guilty look on their face and we would go to dinner. They were all college boys, older than me but I knew what was going on. Truthfully, it sort of excited me at the time, knowing my big sister was upstairs fucking the guy I was going out with." She grinned. "I am a little weird, I guess." She clucked, clicking her tongue against her teeth. "I never got any from any of them. They all were so nervous after she . . . did whatever she did to them, they dropped me as soon as they could. They got the wrong sister, I suppose, I suppose they thought that anyway which is weird because after she did them I certainly would have, just trying to keep up."

I nodded and got out of the car. I had one more issue I had to manage. I opened the door for her. "Call Alissa and tell her your plane is late, tell her you are going to be delayed." We waited at the car while she completed the phone call. A moment later, my phone rang.

"Oh Sonny," Alissa sang at me after I answered. "My sister is going to be late, she missed her flight or something, can you be a dear and wait for her? She said it could be seven or eight before she arrives? Call me when you are settled. Thanks, hon!" And she was gone before I said a word.

I looked at Melissa, miffed but not at her. "Let's get a table. There are some things you need to know."

When we were seated and ordered dinner, I leaned on my elbows, mentally shrugging. I had to address this now. "Melissa, did Alissa mention that she was fucking Sammy?"

She rolled her eyes. "Sam? No and I doubt she is. She claims he has a blond chippy on the side somewhere that keeps his wick wet. Why? You the jealous type?"

I almost laughed. Me? Jealous? Hardly. That is a colossal waste of time. "No, Melissa, not Sam, Sammy." I said sotto voce, the tone catching her attention so she reviewed my words once more before answering.

When the words registered, her face expanded as she gasped, her sexy mouth making a full oval before she covered it with a hand. "No shit. She is fucking little Sammy? Oh my gawd!" She muttered, staring down at the table, a hand still at her lips. The more I looked at this woman, the more I wanted to take her, the more aroused I got. She had that something, that mysterious something that became more attractive the longer I was with her'; inviting and mysteriously erotic. Her kinky hair and her large lips, once more covered with lipstick, a hot pink shade that accented her beautiful white teeth. Her eyes danced. "Fuck me, we had a bet about who would fuck their son first. I thought it was a joke but . . . no shit!" Then her eyes widened again with a new realization. "When she said she was taking on five guys, shit, Sammy has to be one of them, doesn't he?"

I nodded, slowly. "Sammy and I did Alissa together and now the rest of us were going to do her this weekend. But now I would rather we do you, let your bitch of a sister watch while you fuck yourself silly on 'her' boys. How do you feel about fucking your nephew while his mother looks on, tied to a chair?"

Melissa looked at me with absolutely no response for the longest time. I thought she was waiting for the food to come so she could have something in her mouth to help her consider the situation. But finally she spoke, "You mean to have me take Alissa's place?"

"Well, not exactly. I mean to have her watch while we do another MILF and if that goes well, if you like what you see, then you can ask for us to do you the next day. I know this is a lot to take in, but Missy, your sister was setting you up, shining you on. She wanted us to tie you up and fuck her and never let you have anything. I don't think she was going to share anything with anyone, least of all you."

For a moment Melissa's mouth worked but then she breathed, "That bitch! It sounds just like my sister. She would think that is all very entertaining, me tied to a chair while she gets cock hammered and comes over and over again. Fuck me!" Melissa's eyes began to tear up, her face actually flushed, her caramel cheeks showing pink through her light makeup.

I held up a hand. "It is just Alissa being Mistress of the Universe but Melissa, she likes to be taken down a peg. I think this is a test to see if I know how to deal with her. If you agree to help me, I will give you the option of being airtight." Our food arrived and while we ate, I told her about the MILF List and fucking my own mother and sister and the mothers of my friends. By the time our plates were clean, Missy was staring at me wide-eyed.

"You have got to be kidding me, Sonny. You fucked them all? My sister likes to be spanked and she has had a woman go down on her?" Melissa's voice quivered on that last phrase.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,175 Followers