Sharing the MILF List Ch. 08 Pt. 3

Story Info
Son spanks mom, she's airtight-I get a discomfiting surprise.
15.7k words
4.73
106.7k
84

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

Authors' Note--this is a continuation of parts 1 and 2. Enjoy. -C

As we approached Laura's bedroom, we heard the grunting of a woman with her mouth full. Landon had his cock in her mouth while Brent fucked her, still on her knees. Her head was turned and she was straining sideways to suck at Landon's hard cock. He pulled it out when we came into the room.

"What now Sonny?" He asked.

I left the two women staring at Sasha Rossini fucking her son and moved to take Landon's place. I had planned to have Messy clean me off but Sasha was fine. She did, sucking at my cock and pulling it down her throat as best she could at that angle. When she released me, gasping and panting, she dropped her head between her arms and sagged over the pillows while Brent ran his cock into her three or four more times.

"Melissa, go get a belt. I think she needs heated up again. Don't you, Brent?"

Brent pulled his huge cock out of his mother and struggled off the bed. "Sure, Sonny." He gasped tightly. "Whatever you say."

Sasha turned her head and looked around the room, seeing Laura and Alissa as though for the first time, it seemed like she could not take her eyes off of them. Melissa arrived and offered the belt to Brent.

"Chris has not had a chance." Brent said, glancing at him.

"I think Chris tried out the thrill on Annie, didn't you?"

Chris looked surprised but then grinned and nodded. "Geezus does she like the belt!" He said. "When I stopped, she kept saying 'more, more, more' till I fucked her."

I shook my head. "She's all yours, Brent."

He nodded once, took the belt and before Sasha could turn her head back to front, laid it across her ass and hard!

Sasha Rossini screamed like she was being disemboweled. The belt fell again and her voice cut off, chopped off by something inside her and suddenly her body began to shake and shiver. She jerked against the headboard scarf, pulling it tight and then she arched her whole body. "Oh fuck, oh gawd, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, again baby, one more." Sasha spoke through barred teeth. But when the blow she invited fell she screamed and her whole body convulsed, shuddered and shook. She twisted and bucked as a gigantic orgasm swept through her superheated body. If she was tired, if she was numb, if she was worn out, she showed no signs of being ill-used. She thrashed against her bonds for several minutes while we all watched, amazed.

Finally, exhausted, she slumped onto the mound of pillows, hanging by her arms.

"Five more, Brent."

He administered medium strokes to his mother's ass but she barely moved, barely responded beyond crying out twice through sobs. I backed him off and untied Sasha's arms. She fell to all fours, her head down, her tousled brown hair hiding her face. Melissa untied one leg and I freed the other.

"On your back, Mrs. Rossini. We are all going to fuck you and come inside your cunt. We are going to fill you up and Melissa will keep you clean."

Sasha groaned and Melissa cooed while she pulled the pillows out from under Sasha's swaying body. Melissa rolled the woman onto her back. Natasha groaned and the screamed and arched her pussy high on the bed, lifting her ass off of it. I got between her legs and grasped her legs at the knees. When I pressed them wider, Sasha lost the tension in her arch and her ass bounced to the bed.

"Oh fuck!" She cried. "Oh my fucking, hot, burning ass!"

When I lowered myself towards her crotch, she closed her legs, clasping me between her thighs. I forced them open and then directed my cock at her gaping pussy. She groaned when the tip touched her steaming flesh. Her legs shifted and her pussy lifted, sheathing me into it as her ass came off the bed. I moved forward, keeping my weight off her. She lifted further, encasing more of my cock in her pit. I positioned my body, reared back and hammered down onto her, slamming her ass back to the bed. She tried to cry out but dropping my weight onto her belly and breasts stymied the sound. My lips sought hers and my hands slipped beneath her ass. She kissed me, her tongue filled my mouth and she snorted with passion.

"We are going to fuck you and fill you, Natasha, then it's airtight." My hands gripped her ass and I ground my cock down into her seething body.

"Oh yes, fuck me Sonny, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She screamed.

I was gratified by her response to me and I pulled my cock up and rammed it full into her again. She received it with a grunt and a mewl, half way between a sigh and a giggle.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck me!" She wheezed.

Fuck her, I did. For maybe two whole minutes I managed to pound Sasha Rossini before my climax raged though me. I had not come much yet; I had saved myself for her ass but decided it was time. I felt I could fuck forever and the ecstasy of that feeling wrapped in Sasha's milky, heaving body created a furious mania. I hammered her hard, jerking her against me while she jabbered and blathered beneath me. Her hands guided and pulled me, urging me into ever greater force as I hammered her onto the bed. Finally it arrived though I felt an entire epoch had passed. I rooted my cock into her pussy and filled her with cum while she gasped and tensed. Her lips found mine and I felt her orgasm communicated in a kiss. She rose up to find my mouth and kissing me, she came.

When the rattling pleasure released us, I lay draped over her inert body. Finally, with the thought that everyone was staring at my ass, I pulled my wilted cock out of her body and moved off of Mrs. Rossini.

"Oh, yes." She sighed. "That was fucking fabulous!"

"That is just one." I said.

Her eyes opened. "Oh fuck, I don't know if I can stand that again. But fuck if I am not willing to try. Who's next, boys?"

I grinned down at her and got off the bed. My eyes found Alissa. Her eyes were wide and she looked me in the eye immediately. Whatever had been there before was fading. Perhaps my words made sense to her and she was beginning to intuit the meaning of her presence here. I promised myself, we would do right by her if she learned the MILF List was our thing and sharing it was not hers to do.

"Melissa," I said, holding Alissa's attention. "Clean her." My thought had been one of wash cloths and towels but when Alissa's eyes jerked past me and I heard Natasha groan, I turned to find Messy Melissa face down in the woman's pussy, probing her with tongue and fingers. Sasha's hips began to pump as Melissa ate her. Her hand gripped the brass pipes of the headboard and her body lurched and she twisted under Melissa's cleaning.

Sammy caught my attention and pointed at his aunt's ass and nodded. I just grinned which was all the encouragement he needed. He scrambled up behind his aunt and shoved his cock into her, lifting her dress and fucking into her so fast she barely had time to register she was about to be fucked. Melissa lifted her face from Sasha's pussy and groaned, "Oh yes, fuck me!" Her words penetrated Sasha's ecstasy and she rose up to look down her body at Sammy fucking his aunt, the woman eating her.

But Sammy pulled free and was past his aunt before she put her face down. He presented his coated cock to Sasha and she sucked it into her mouth. Landon moved behind Melissa and entered her, shoving his cock so slowly into her body, she lifted her head and waited, shivering and moaning. Once rooted into Melissa, he pulled free just as slowly and then gently moved her aside. "Sammy, take her other hole." He said. Sammy moved down to Sasha's pussy, sitting on his heels and pulling her body up onto his legs and then cramming her pussy onto his cock. Her back was bowed like a suspension bridge but she held onto the headboard. Landon got astride her head with his coated cock and she slurped at it with her tongue till it was clean of Melissa's froth then she sucked it deep into her mouth. She kept it still and merely sucked on it, varying the pressure with her lips and mouth.

Sammy came into Sasha and flopped back and off the bed, falling onto the floor with a funny thud. It made us laugh but just for a moment distracted from the nude woman on the bed. Landon moved down and fucked into her. Sasha raised her hot ass off the bed but Landon slammed it down. He put her legs over his shoulders and fucked her with long, slow strokes. Chris motioned for Melissa and pushed her forward onto the vanity and entered her, shoving his cock into her from behind. She groaned and her whole body quaked but he pulled free of her before she could gather momentum and climax. Chris mounted Sasha's face and she sucked and slurped at his coated cock as she had the others. Landon was slow-stroking the woman and Sasha quivered with each cycle. Her body was possessed by the two men, her hands gripping the brass headboard like a hurricane blew at her. Then, suddenly as though it arrived without notice, she began to shake and shuddered with a quick orgasm.

"Again!" Melissa whispered. I looked over at her.

"Clean me." I said, not thinking of towels and wash cloths.

Melissa seemed to have forgotten them as well. She knelt and licked and kissed my flagging cock. Sasha screamed around Chris' cock as she came again. Melissa pulled back and looked up at me with glittering eyes. "Definitely. I am definitely willing to be considered." Then she sucked my cock back into her mouth.

I knew what she meant.

Landon roared into an orgasm, pounding into Sasha's pussy from his knees. When he moved away from her, Chris took moved down the woman's body which lay inert, quivering and twitching. His cock was hard and straight. "Melissa", he called.

Melissa left me and finally resorted to cloth and towel, wiping at Sasha's oozing pussy several times before lowering her mouth and sucking at it, pulling cum out of Sasha's gaping pussy till her mouth was full. Then she crawled up Sasha's body, turned the woman's lulling head and Messy Melissa fed Sasha gob after gob of come from her own body. Sasha resisted but Melissa had none of it, kissing her and letting the come drool down into Sasha's mouth. Sasha grunted then flinched as Chris entered her. Then something clicked in her and her hands released the bed and she grasped Melissa's face and they were kissing for real, not just swapping spit, or come as it were. They kissed while Chris fucked Sasha. Melissa's hands found Sasha's tits and Sasha released her head and returned the favor, massaging and rubbing Melissa's tits through the material that covered them.

At one point, Chris realized he was ignoring the black pussy over the white one, so he pulled free of Sasha's pussy and shoved into Melissa's. The motion seemed to rob Melissa of her ability to remain suspended over Natasha's body. She eased down, rubbing her clothed body against Natasha's nude one. Watching, I wished they were both nude. Chris shoved harder and his cock penetrated Melissa. Natasha broke the kiss and panted for a moment before speaking to him. "Fill her, fuck her, Chris darling. I want to taste you in her. I want you to fuck her and I want to eat her. I want you to come in her so I can taste you in her pussy."

Melissa recaptured her mouth but Chris looked around at me and I just shrugged. "Whatever the woman wants, Chris." I glanced at Brent. His cock was raging. He caught my eye and nodded with a sly smile.

I moved over to Laura and slowly removed her gag. She gasped and smiled sweetly at me. Her face gained rapture when I pressed down on her shoulders and she got to her knees. Brent arrived and I moved out of the way. Laura followed his wagging cock with her mouth till Brent took hold of it and positioned the tip against her lips. She kissed and sucked the head into her mouth, moaning and cooing. Alissa looked back and forth between the blond and her sister being fucked on the bed with an expression of hurt neglect. I ignored her.

On the bed, Chris was hammering into Melissa from behind while Natasha's hands gripped the black ass cheeks, pulling and massaging them, grinding the black woman's body against her own open crotch. Melissa's hands had hold of Natasha's face and she was aggressively kissing the woman beneath her while her body swayed and arched to receive the cock behind her. Natasha shoved Melissa's ass back at Chris. Melissa got to her elbows and grasped Natasha's breasts. In that moment, Chris cried out and began to pump a load of cum into Melissa's pussy. The moment he finished, the women were twisting and changing positions. Natasha sealed her lips over Melissa's pussy and sucked, licked and kissed, swallowing all she found there. Melissa was cooing and then she grunted and her hips lurched. Natasha speared her with a finger and then probed her molten pussy with her tongue. When she moved up a bit and her lips found Melissa's clit, the black woman cried and began to squirm.

"Cannot come, cannot come, cannot come!" She chanted but Natasha did not relent.

I glanced at Alissa; her eyes were fixed on her sister, her expression a mixture of envy and malicious anticipation as if she knew her sister was going to orgasm eventually under the other woman's mouth and hands. Natasha continued to work on her.

Brent was trying to get Laura Wills off his cock, finally having to press a palm to her forehead and push her off and away. Her eyes were closed though she only had the cock head in her mouth, she looked utterly contented. Her disappointment etched on her face as Brent pulled away from her. He immediately climbed on to the bed behind his mother, gripped her hips and jammed his gargantuan cock into her cunt. The moment the bed moved, Natasha became less animated at Melissa's pussy. When the cock entered her, she groaned and then lifted her head. "Fuck, fuck, fuck who is fucking me? I feel a cock sliding into me! I am being fucked while I eat come out of . . . of . . . "

"Melissa." Chris said helpfully. He had recovered and sat at the head of the bed looking down on the women.

"Melissa, yes, Messy Melissa. She tastes of man and fucking woman mixed together . . . agggghhhh!"

Brent had fit his cock and was shallow stroking his mother but when she began to babble, he reared back and slammed his cock as far into her as he would go; which was quite a ways. Natasha began to shake. She put her mouth back to Melissa, the flap of the black dress covering most of her head. She fed at Melissa's pussy and Melissa began to babble about coming while her body arched. Melissa bucked under Sasha's probing tongue and sexy lips. Her legs collapsed and spread wide around the two people between them. Her hips convulsed and he writhed into a maelstrom of orgasm. She twitched and screamed through tight lips. When Chris reached inside her bulging neckline to grasp a breast, she groaned, gripped his wrist and held his hand in place while she arched and ground against Sasha's mouth and his hand.

I was hard again. I moved towards the bed. Chris fought loose and got off the other side. I moved to the head and climbed over Melissa's body, scrunched against the headboard. I presented her my cock and she sucked it immediately into her hot mouth. The position was so awkward, I climbed off her immediately. She slumped on her side, turning her hips up which dislodged Sasha. Sasha lay her cheek on the point of Melissa's hip while Brent pounded into her. Moment later, she cried and her face crumpled as a new wave of orgasm ran through her. Brent arched his back and thrust his cock deep into his crouching mother and began to come, filling as we all had.

Natasha panted and groaned as her son filled her. "Five men. Five cocks. Five times they fucked me. Five times they entered me. Five times they filled me. Five cocks. Five cocks. Five cocks." She mumbled while Brent finished his deposit.

My cock ached. I looked around the room Laura Wills remained on her knees, her lips parted while she watched Brent fuck his mother. Alissa was staring at me, her expression a mixture of confusion and consternation.

"Time to make her airtight." I said, "Unless anyone is hungry."

"Starving." Sammy said.

I helped Laura up and released her bindings. "Go fix sandwiches for us. Take Alissa but don't release her."

Brent had toppled onto the bed beside the two women.

"Showers and a nap for everyone. We have time to make her airtight, yet. We will eat and rest up for the finale."

Lunch, showers and naps followed.

I was on one of the beds when Natasha wandered into the room and crawled onto the bed. "Sonny, thank you for this! I cannot tell you what I am feeling. My whole body is alive, like it has not been in years, maybe ever. I am full of anticipation." Her hand found my cock inside my sweats. It responded nicely and she soon had a fist full of cock. She tipped it out of the sweats and then took it into her mouth.

"Here she is." Sammy called. "She is sucking Sonny's cock."

Natasha wore one of Mrs. Wills robes. Sammy moved her body to the side of the bed, my cock still in her mouth. He lifted the robe and she opened her legs, arching her back, lifting her ass and parting the cheeks of her ass.

"I think Mrs. Rossini wants more cock. I just happen to have some available." Sammy chortled.

Natasha lifted her head off my cock, her breath blew onto my cock, chilling it. "Fuck me, Sammy." She hissed. A moment later her body hunched as he shoved into her. Her breath caught and pulled at my cock.

"Melissa." Landon said from the door. "Lube. It is time."

Moments later, Melissa arrived beside the bed. Alissa in her wake, still bound. Sammy pulled free of Natasha's pussy and staggered back. "Mrs. Rossini, I humbly request the right to be the first inside your ass today." In answer, Natasha got to her knees, and with a long parting suck on my cock, moved up my body and mounted me. He held my cock with one hand, directing it to the entrance of her still slick pussy and then dropped down on me. The feeling of her body enveloping me took away my breath. I shivered and it seemed to travel through me, up my cock and into the panting woman.

"Mrs. Rossini," I grunted as she began to roll her hips on top of me, pulling my cock out of her body and then running her ass forward to thrust it back into her. I lay almost still, only flexing the moment she reached the limit of depth from her position, serving to push a bit deeper than otherwise would have been possible. The action elicited pleased exclamations from her. Her hands splayed on my chest while she rode me.

I gripped her great hips, pulling her harder and harder down onto my cock. She rode me for a moment but then lifted up, tilting forward so her swaying tits were in my face. I release her hips and grabbed a tit and pulled it and thus her to my mouth. She groaned when I sucked hard on it. Her back arched, pressing the breast against my lips.

Melissa patted my flank. "Up." She said. Laura appeared at the other side of the bed. I was pleased to see someone had renewed her bindings. But whoever had dealt with her had removed her blouse first. Suspenders dimpled her big breasts, attached to the skirt. I reached out to her and she came close, her chest arched so her breasts seemed huge. I clasped one and pinched the nipple hard. Laura grunted into the gag, once more in place in her mouth.

Melissa patted my flank again. "Up." She said. I released Laura and looked to the other side of the bed. Alissa was leaning over me beside her sister, pressing her bare breasts at me. The leotard formed a strap across her belly below her oscillating breasts, partly hitched to each elbow. I ignored Alissa and lifted my hips which jammed my cock up into Natasha. She grunted and then seeing the pillows Melissa held beside us, she rose up above me. I followed her up with my cock but lost her. Melissa fixed the three pillows under my ass. When I settled, Natasha settled and it tipped her forward onto my chest.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers