Sharing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

I could feel James licking and sucking Dwayne's balls. Occasionally, he would place a finger beside the thick cock that was see-sawing my pussy and pull out some of the juices that were being mixed in there. I knew he was getting hard just tasting our fluids.

Suddenly, Dwayne caught his breath and paused over me. He slowed his pace and he looked into my eyes. Bending his head towards mine, he kissed me hard and deep. Then his motions started again, slowly, deliberately.

His mouth went to my now hard nipples. His tongue licked them lightly. Then his mouth covered the breast and sucked her deep into his mouth. His hips slowly pushed in and out as the kiss deepened.

Deep in my throat I felt his hot tongue. I respond positively and my nipples became harder. My tits ached with the pleasure they were feeling.

Dwayne raised high above me, his cock pulled out almost to the head. In slow motion, our bodies now separated, I watched him slide in and out of my pussy. The scene excited me even more. I pushed my hips to the hilt of his cock. I wanted all of him in me.

My legs trembled and my arms shook from the electricity that ran between our bodies. My clit was buzzing and I tried to reach her to calm her. But for some reason, my mind could not comprehend, I could not reach her.

I felt as if I was in a dream. I watched in slow motion as his cock sunk into my pussy to the hilt. Then as it slowly pulled back up to the head. There he did a little jig and slid it in and out of my wetness several times once again flailing it deep into the recesses of my cunt.

My eyes hazed over and all I could feel was the intense pleasure as the thick cock ran in and out of my pussy.

I felt a new element enter our lovemaking. At first my mind could not comprehend what it was. I had to turn off all other senses to ascertain what it was that I was feeling. Then I realized it was James' thumb in my ass.

All of my orifices were full. Dwayne's tongue in my mouth, his prick in my cunt and James' thumb in my ass. My body shook with pleasures. My mind sang a joyous song!

Then suddenly, Dwayne paused above me. I opened my eyes to see what had happened. His face was taut and I could see veins in his forehead and neck. His eyes were wide. One last plunge deep into my pussy and I felt the heat of his thick seed as it splashed against the back of my cunt.

His body convulsed and his arms gave way. The weight of him fell onto me pressing me deep into the mattress. He buried his face in my neck as his arms became rubber.

I felt James scramble from under his weight. Then I felt him roll Dwayne off me so that I could breathe.

"Mmmmmm," Dwayne moaned as he turned over. His cock still stood at half-mast. Trickles of cum pushed out of his still pulsating head.

James looked at me then at Dwayne. I pointed to Dwayne and his mouth fell on the hot cock that had just filled my pussy to the hilt.

I watched as he first licked the shaft from the base to its beautifully shaped mushroomed head. His tongue darted in and out of the hole licking the remains of the salty seed that seeped out slowly. Then he traveled down the shaft again tasting my juices that mixed with the white fluids.

My fingers went to my still buzzing clit. As I watched James lick that long shaft my finger played in the heavy deposit Dwayne had provided. I plunged my fingers into my vaginal opening and came out with a small load of the tacky seed.

I used it to lubricate the head of my little clit. As I touched her, I took a deep breath as the warmth of flowed through me. With my other hand I plunged two fingers into my cunt and continued to finger fuck myself.

Watching James go down on Dwayne's prick excited me so. My fingers moved swiftly in and out of my pussy and over my clit. While I watched him consume that beautiful piece of meat, I stroked myself into a frenzy.

I was somewhat surprised to see James take the full length of the massive cock, especially since it was still fully erect. It must have logged deep in his throat.

"Does that taste good, James? I asked.

"Mmmmm lllll" he responded.

I crawled to Dwayne who was lying there with a smile on his face. "Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"More than you can know!" he replied. Then pulled me to him and ran his tongue down my throat. When our lips parted, he lifted me above him then took my hard nipple into his mouth and sucked it as James sucked him.

He rolled over on me and started sucking my tits. James crawled between my legs and his wonderful tongue dove for the treasures Dwayne had deposited for his pleasure. Warmth flowed through my legs as he licked and sucked on my pussy.

My tongue explored Dwayne's as his hot lips absorbed mine. I felt fingers and hands all over my skin and didn't know which belonged to whom.

Dwayne sat up and pulled me with him. James did his best to stay between my legs and clean all of the treasures from my dark regions. Dwayne positioned me doggie style and knelt before me. James still had access to my cunt and now Dwayne took his cock in his hand and ran the tip across my lips.

I opened my mouth, my tongue lashing out to taste the tip where there was a glimmer of precum. He pulled it away then once again ran it between my lips. I opened my mouth and Dwayne guided his head between my teeth.

I drew his size deep into my mouth and rolled him around so I could get familiar with the contours of is member; he had large veins. I could feel them as my lips slid up and down the shaft. His mushroomed head was smooth and the precum oozing from it was tasty I drew his size deep into my mouth and rolled him around so I could get familiar with the contours of is member.

"Mmmmmm," I murmured.

He relaxed and gave me the freedom to perform my miracles on him. I first absorbed his full length into my mouth. I deep throated him at least two inches into the back of my throat. At this he pushed my head back a little to see what was going on.

I continued to suck and lick his cock as he relaxed but kept a firm grip on my head. I sucked him as if my body was doing the work instead of my head. I licked and swirled my tongue around the expanse of his supreme love shaft.

It tasted so good. I wanted every inch of him to fill my hungry mouth.

I sucked him deep then released; he moaned. I massaged his prostate and he cried out "Please don't stop the pleasurable pain!" I sucked harder. I took him deep into my throat and rolled my tongue around his head.

"I want to cum," he whispered.

I released the pressure on him penis and his cum trickled back to his massive balls.

"Suck me baby!" he cried out.

I licked and nipped at the head of his penis. Then I sucked harder, once again pulling his cum out of his balls and into his rock hard dick.

"Ahhhh, oh give it to me. Let it flow!" he cried.

I released his cum back down into his balls.

"Damn girl, you're driving me crazy!" he screamed.

"Oh, you do that good, girl!" he whispered as his pubic hairs tickled my nose.

"Ahhhh, oh Let me give it to you. Let it flow!" he cried.

I released his cum back down into his balls.

I licked his balls and ran my thumb over the head of his pole. I ran my tongue along the vein that poured blood into his cock. Then I again plunged my mouth over his acorn head and deep into my throat his prick went.

Down my windpipe and then out again. His cum was at the halfway mark. I pulled up and again then let it flow back into his sac.

By now Dwayne's hands were squeezing my head. He was weak and was breathing deeply. I sucked harder and pulled his cum just to the end of his penis not allowing it to enter his head and spew into my mouth.

"Please, I need to cum, baby. Please! I beg you. I will do anything you ask, please, just let me cum!" he pleaded.

I released his cum once again; he sighed. I pulled him in again and sucked hard one more time. I kept sucking until I tasted the salty, silkiness in my mouth. I continued to suck until my mouth was full of his tasty seed.

I licked and pulled at his seed. He yelled, "Please! I can't take anymore. Please, please, please!" he sighed as I released his member from my mouth.

"I can't believe what you just did to me!" he said, "I have had a lot of blowjobs in my life, but none like that."

I giggled and licked the last of his seed off the tip of his cock.

James sat up, he had just finished cleaning me and his little dicklett was dripping cum. "She got you too, didn't she?" Dwayne laughed pointing to his little dick.

"I need a massage," Dwayne said, as he lay on the bed exhausted.

Climbing off the bed, James went to get the oil as I kneeled over Dwayne. I took the oil from James and he sat on the floor beside the bed.

I rubbed my hands with the massage oil then touched them to Dwayne's back. His skin was like silk. My hands moved smoothly over the texture of his bronzed corium. My fingers pressed all of the pressure points releasing the tightness in his muscles. I started at his neck and worked down to the mounds of his ass. They were firm and smooth. I loved the site of them.

Continuing down his legs, he spread them apart slightly. I massaged the inside of them. I started at his balls gently rubbing and caressing them. I liked the feel of them in my hands. Then down the inside of his thighs to his feet my diligent fingers and hands relieved the tightness our exercise had created in his body.

Turning over for me to do the front, I licked my lips as his cock stood at attention. I kneaded the top of his legs and then down to his toes once again. Then I worked my hands back up to his torso.

When I reached his chest, he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. He held me tight and rolled me over on my back. His prick pointing like an arrow toward its desired target. He pulled me up doggie style and spread my lips. I felt some pressure as his large dick forced its way deep in my still wet pussy.

His first thrust was so strong that I nearly fell to the bed. His hands grabbed my hips and held me up as his staff invaded my wetness.

"Oh god!" I screamed with pleasure. My body rocked back and forth as his tool rammed into my garden.

"You like this, don't you baby!" He whispered into my ear without missing a stroke.

"Oh yeah, I love this!" I breathed as his body slammed into mine causing me pleasures I had yet to experience.

"This is good pussy! I like this pussy a lot!" Dwayne cried as his hips pivoted faster and faster.

He pushed me to the bed and pulled my legs up over his shoulders. The angle gave him more leverage as he pumped his Johnson deep in my cunt. "You like this, huh baby?" he asked without missing a stroke.

"Oh yeah, I want it bad," I cried as his body slammed into mine once again causing me extreme pleasure.

I was forced to the bed. His weight pushed me deeper into the mattress. "I cumming, again baby! You ready for this?"

"Give it to me!" I begged, "I want you to fill up my pussy!"

Then I felt the thick cum as it splashed hard against the walls of my sugarwalls. My body convulsed along with his. He slumped over me and his weight added to my pleasure.

Both of us fighting for breath lay there with hands on one another. James scrambled onto the bed once again. Crawling between Dwayne's legs he hesitated. "Go on, sissy, get it done!" he was told by Dwayne.

I closed my eyes and tried to take in the last of the warmth I was feeling from the passion we had just shared. My fingers automatically went to my tacky cum filled pussy. I swirled my fingers around in the syrupy fluids and then pulled some out and placed it on my hard nipples and spread it over my breasts.

James finished with Dwayne then spread my legs apart and climbed in. His tongue immediately finding the gifts left for him there.

Dwayne rolled over placing his lips on mine his tongue explored my mouth. "You have the nicest pussy I have fucked in a long time," he whispered, "I really enjoyed your body today!"

"What are you doing on Saturday?" I asked,

"I have to work but I get off early, why?" he asked.

"We need someone to play, can you come after work?" I beseeched him with my eyes.

"I can do that, especially for your sweet pussy," he assured me.

I smiled and kissed him once again.

Naked, I walked him to the door. He opened it then took me in his arms and ran a hand to my still wet pussy. "I can't wait until Saturday, you are my new toy. I will take good care of you!" he whispered in my ear and slapped my bare ass as he turned to go to his car.

I stood there and watched him drive away. My fingers automatically went to my pussy.

James came and led me into the house.

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers
12