Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lianello
lianello
13 Followers

We all laughed a little, and then Beth and I started in. I caressed her breasts; the boobs that I had lusted after for so long. Her entire body was no more beautiful than Sharon's, but it was different. As many times as I had seen her naked, her skin still felt unfamiliar. Her hair was slightly thicker and her skin was just a bit softer. Her tongue danced differently in my mouth and on my cock. It was wonderful. Sharon and Eli watched intently as I explored every inch of Beth's body. As I put my finger to Beth's pussy, it didn't feel as hot as Sharon's, but it was wetter. I could tell that our partners were getting excited again as they watched us get into fucking position. I slid in quickly and Beth moaned loudly as I did. The inside of her pussy vibrated as she vocalized and I felt like I would cum instantly.

After we worked into a rhythm, I noticed that Eli was hard again and pawing at Sharon. She moved her head between Beth and I and gave me a long French kiss on the mouth. It was such an amazing feeling to have my cock buried in one hot woman, while another one (my favorite) kissed me. After the kiss, Sharon moved back over to Eli and planted her mouth on his cock. Soon, I was watching her get laid again, while I pumped away in her cousin. Beth had a way of rocking her hips forward and back further than Sharon and the pressure on my dick caused me to cum violently and quickly. Her motion seemed to intensify as I started to cum and it felt like her pussy was literally sucking the cum out of me. It was a longer, more intense orgasm than I had ever had. Beth climaxed just as I was finishing.

Beth and I were ready for more action within minutes after watching Eli hump Sharon doggie style. The four of us spent hours trying every imaginable sex position. We all ended up skipping work and school for a couple of days.

This lifestyle went of for over two years before Sharon and I moved to another city for career reasons. The four of us still vacation together regularly and our trips always revitalize our sex lives for a while.

lianello
lianello
13 Followers
12