Sharon Goes Dogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,191 Followers

Problem was, it wasn't a really comfortable position and when he began pistoning into her, the small of his back hurt.

"We need some pillows," he said to her, "I'm too tall for this, you need to be higher."

"Ok," she moaned, "Just keep fucking me for a bit, just keep fucking me."

Marcus tried to please her but when his knees were banging on the bumper, he knew it had to end.

"Next," Marcus said and pulled slowly out, "My turn to lie down, let's see if you fit on top."

His back was happy to slide down onto the picnic rug and his cock was even happier to feel her mouth wrap itself around it again.

This was quite comfortable and with his head resting on the back seat he had an excellent view. Once more though when she climbed aboard, problems arose.

Sharon loves sitting back when she's on top and getting her nipples squeezed and sucked on, but here she hit her head. Marcus immediately flipped her onto her side and they scissor fucked quite nicely for a while.

"This works well," he said and began rubbing on her clit..

"Mmm," she moaned, "but I won't be able to suck on a cock, there's no room." She was certainly thinking this through Marcus thought.

"Well," Marcus pulled out and ran his cock along her thigh, "There's only one more position to try, good old doggie."

"That will work," Sharon sat up and looked around the cramped cabin. "One guy could lay down and I could suck him off as another fucks me from behind."

"Exactly," Marcus said as he climbed out of the hatch, "Now bring that pussy to me."

The height, for Marcus anyway, was perfection. He ran his cock around her damp open pussy lips and slid a finger into her arse. She pushed back towards him urging him on to penetration. Her fingers were rubbing at her clit and with a slow and steady thrust, Marcus buried his cock to the hilt.

"Oh fuck," she screamed as his cock slammed into her, "This is fucking perfect, fuck me, fuck meeee."

With her hand rubbing her clit and his cock slamming into her cervix she erupted in orgasmic delight. Even more fluid poured down around his cock and Marcus could feel her contractions squeezing around his hard rod.

"Cum in me," she whimpered, "Cum in my cunt."

When she talks dirty like that both her and Marcus know that he won't last long. Combined with her manipulations of his ball bag it meant that his own long-awaited orgasm was about to occur.

"How many are you going to fuck?" he said and slapped her gorgeous arse, "How many cocks are you going to suck?" All she could do was moan.

"Five?" Marcus gently slapped her arse again, "Ten?"

"I'll fuck them all," she whispered into the rug, "I'll fuck and suck them all."

That was all it took. Her slutty exhortations had him shooting forth a cup of ejaculate, at least it felt like a cup, deep into her womb. The hot goo must have propelled her into another smaller orgasm and soon after they both collapsed into the confines of the hatch.

"Fuck," she said and threw her leg over his. "That was great."

"Imagine it many times over," Marcus said as he slapped her on the arse. "Out in the open, anonymous cocks everywhere."

"Fucking me," she moaned before sitting upright. "Let's go inside hey."

"Your wish is my command," Marcus slapped her arse again for good measure.

In silence they closed the back of the hatchback and totally nude walked out into the back yard.

The light in the window of the Kyle and Andy's was alight and the pair could make out the silhouette of one of them watching. Suddenly the gap in the curtain closed and the shadow disappeared..

"Did you see that?" I whispered.

"Sure did," she said gazing at the window. "I wonder what they'd be like."

"You never know unless you have a go," I said shivering slightly at the end from the cold.

"No," she said "No you don't."

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,191 Followers
12