Sharon is a Dirty Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Punishment of naughty slut begins.
3.9k words
4.43
54.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks, any time I was hanging out with Sharon, she tried to get me in a couple of fights, including one at the gym where I worked and one at a party at her boyfriend's house. She'd tried to get me in a big fight with her boyfriend, but the funny thing was, none of her scheming ever amounted to any fighting. That's actually how I'd met her boyfriend. She even sent him to the gym I worked in and tried to get something else started in there.

Sharon had a close friend, named Rickie (a girl), that she would hang out with a lot. Rickie started hanging out in the gym a lot when I was there and Sharon wasn't and Rickie started talking a lot about how Sharon was and had always been just trying to use me to get Sharon's boyfriend jealous, which made sense because she always had me meeting her somewhere only to have her boyfriend show up at some time while I was with her.

Rickie also informed me that Sharon had more guys on the side than just her boyfriend and me and told me that on more than one occasion when Sharon was with me, she'd gotten a call from her boyfriend and had told me a lie about why she had to leave so she could go and see him.

I didn't really need Rickie to tell me what was going on behind the scenes. I had already had a good idea that Sharon was using me and her boyfriend against one another. Some of the signs were so obvious, they were laughable.

Most of this was fine with me. I wasn't really attached to Sharon at all, and if it was just a relationship for sex, I was fine with that. I guess I was bothered most by her immature and selfish reasons for trying to get guys to fight over her and something within me made me irked over the way she tried to use and manipulate people for her own gain. I was also irritated that she chose to lie so much.

I suppose I should have just left her alone and not seen her again. I enjoyed the first sexual encounter we'd had and wanted to get with her again. When Sharon came over to my place again, I offered to give her a massage on my bedroom floor. She immediately agreed, kicked off her shoes, and spread out on her stomach on a blanket I'd laid out in the middle of the floor.

She put her arms up over her head and turned it to one side. I straddled her back and started to massage her shoulders over her shirt. At that point, I wondered if she realized I was just doing this to get my hands on her. I have to admit, to me, the massage was just foreplay. I wasn't as interested in massaging her as I was in fucking her.

I massaged her shoulders firmly with the palms of my hands and my thumbs. "That feels good," she moaned.

I started to work my way down her back a bit until I came to her bra strap, which made me grin. She really didn't have a need for a bra, except maybe to hide her nipples, but as conservative as she was, she wore one anyway. Don't get me wrong, I like breasts, even small breasts. In fact, I find small breasts as sexy and sometimes sexier than the larger ones.

I continued to work my way down until my hands found her waist. When I got to her waist, I pushed her shirt up some. Meeting no resistance, I slid the shirt up all the way to her shoulders, then, starting at her waist and working my way up, I massaged her back until I came to the bra strap. When my hands came into contact with the strap, I slid my hands in and unsnapped it.

"Hey, don't get any ideas," she warned. "This isn't that kind of massage."

"Yeah, okay," I pushed the bra strap up and away from her back.

"I mean it," she said.

When I finished with her back, I moved my hands down to her butt, which was covered with her jeans. Massaging her ass through her jeans was next to impossible, so I reached around her waist with both hands and unbuttoned her pants.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I can't massage your ass with these jeans here." I responded.

"Okay, but just the pants. The panties stay up, okay?"

I didn't respond. Instead, I worked the zipper down, then lifted her hips off the blanket, hooked my hands inside the waist of her pants on both sides, and slid her jeans down to her knees. Her panties stayed in place, for now.

She wore a pair of plain, cotton panties with little butterflies on them. I massaged her ass, pushing the waistband of the panties down a little bit to get the top of the crack of her ass, then pushed the panties up, almost giving her a wedgie, so I could massage each ass cheek.

"This isn't working," I grumbled, slipping my hands into her panties and yanking them down to her knees along with her jeans.

"Hey," she protested. "I said they stay UP!"

"You say a lot of things. Unfortunately, I don't pay attention to very many of them," I positioned myself over her again.

"I've noticed," she mumbled.

"What? I wasn't listening..."

I started massaging one leg, beginning at the knee and working my way up. With one hand on each side of her leg, my hands slithered up her leg and onto her thighs until one hand was between her legs, nearly touching her pussy.

I could feel the warm moisture coming from her pussy. She was already hot. I pretended not to notice. She flinched and stiffened in anticipation of me touching her pussy, but I denied her the pleasure and worked my hands back down her leg to her knee again, then moved my hands to her other leg, repeating the process and bringing my hand so close to her pussy that I could just barely feel her pubic hairs brushing against my hand. I let my hand linger there for a minute. She wiggled beneath my touch, trying to secretly scoot her pussy onto my hand as if by accident, but I denied her the pleasure again.

I moved both my hands onto her bare ass. In the guise of massaging her bare ass, I used both hands to push her ass cheeks apart so I could see her asshole. I'm sure she didn't know what I could see from that angle or what my intentions were. What I was treated to a beautiful site. With her ass spread open the way I had it, I could see her perfectly puckered little asshole and her swollen pussy lips.

My cock stiffened in my shorts. I ran one hand down each leg along the outside of her legs, then reversed direction and ran one hand up each leg on the inside. I did this a few times, getting closer and closer to her pussy each time I did. She seemed to be getting excited. Each time I got close to her pussy, Sharon would flinch or shiver a little.

I knew I'd held her in anticipation for long enough, so I slid my hands up the insides of each thigh nice and slowly. This time, my hand came to rest on her pussy. It was swollen and wet.

"You're wet," I announced. "This is turning you on."

"No, it isn't," she protested.

"Then explain this," I challenged, running my fingers along the outside of her slick pussy, then wiping her juice on her face beneath her nose and across her lips.

"Asshole!" Raising up on her elbows, she tried to roll over, so I helped her by flipping her onto her back and pinning her arms in her shirt above her head.

Sharon appeared to have calmed down, "What did you do that for?" she asked in a much nicer tone. Maybe flipping her over like that had surprised her.

"I did it because you lied," I turned the blame back on to her. She'd lied about things far more obvious and far more worthwhile to start an argument. I looked down at her naked pussy before she squeezed her legs shut.

"You should shave that," I suggested, talking about the landing strip she had for pubic hair.

"Let me go. My hands are trapped."

I gripped her shirt above her head and tugged the shirt the rest of the way off of her, then tossed it and the bra onto the floor, leaned down, and started kissing her. She resisted, turning her head away, but I wouldn't let her. I grabbed her chin and held it still, then pressed my mouth against hers. She kept her mouth shut and held her breath.

"I can taste your pussy on your face," I told her, then pressed my mouth to hers again. She slowly parted her lips, then started kissing me back. Her tongue licked at my mouth, like she wanted to taste herself on my lips now.

As we kissed, I put my foot in the crotch of her panties and jeans and used my foot to push them the rest of the way off of her.

I rolled off of her, stripped my shorts off, then climbed back on top of her, pressing my cock between her legs, which she held together tightly again. I pushed my legs together between hers and used my strength to part her legs enough to fit my legs between hers. My cock was pressed firmly against her pussy.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sharon asked, trying to push me away. I grabbed both of her hand hands and pinned them to the floor beside her head. I leaned forward to kiss her again, but she turned her head away this time. My mouth found her neck instead. I thought about nibbling at her ear, but decided to bite her on the neck instead. I took little bites up and down her neck, then took my cock and slid it up and down along the outside of her wet pussy.

"Ugh!" She groaned, wriggling under me, trying to keep her slick pussy away from my probing cock.

Sharon stopped trying to press her legs back together and opened them widely, wrapping her legs around my waist and locking her ankles behind my back.

After rubbing up and down her pussy, my cock was slick and slippery with her juices. I probed at her outer lips, then entered her. This time, it was much easier than the last time we'd gotten together. Though it was still tight, her slick pussy accepted my cock with little resistance this time. My cock felt good sliding in and out of her slick pussy. It felt so good, I didn't want to ruin my enjoyment prematurely by cumming too fast, so I took long, deliberate strokes all the way in and all the way back out, leaving just the head of my cock in her before pumping back into her.

I must have been being too gentle with her. Sharon looked up at me and said, "I like getting it rough. The rougher the better," but the way she said it sounded like she was complaining that I wasn't delivering a good enough performance for her. To be honest, I was a little pissed off that she had the nerve to say that.

"You think you like it rough?" I asked her.

"As rough as you can give it to me," She nodded.

"You're going to regret you said that, bitch," I said. When I called her a bitch, she looked surprised, like she was the one who was offended now, like I was taking it too far. "How's this for rough?" I asked and took my hand, placed it at the base of her throat and squeezed a bit, not enough to choke her, but enough to limit some of the blood flow and constrict her breathing. Until now, I'd been holding back and had been trying to be a little gentle with her. Now, with my hand restricting her blood flow and breath, her face got red and she looked panicked. She moved her mouth like she was trying to say something but nothing more than a gasp came out.

"You got something else to say?" I asked, thrusting my cock into her as hard as I could. "I thought you like it rough, bitch. Maybe you didn't know what you were asking for." Her eyes rolled back a bit. I must have increased my grip on her throat when I pumped into her. I had to be careful not to let her pass out.

"How's this for rough?" I asked her, keeping my grip on her throat. She was clearly on the verge of passing out. I pumped into her again as hard as I could. I changed to a fierce pumping motion, sporadically moving from side to side in a more circular motion as I stroked in and out of her.

She didn't struggle very much, maybe because she lacked the strength, but she did grab my wrist with both her hands. She put some pressure on there, like she was trying to push my hand away from her throat, but she didn't have enough strength to make a difference. When she did start to move my hand, I just tightened my grip and she would let the pressure off again.

"You like that?" I asked. "Huh? How's this for rough?" I reached down with my free hand and smashed her tiny tits with my palms, then pinched each of her nipples as hard as I could. She groaned when I did that and tried to wiggle free again, but she was a rag doll beneath me. I was in control and there was nothing she cold do about it.

"Is this what you meant by rough?" I asked her. "If it's not rough enough for you, maybe I'll shove this up your ass," I said, burying my cock into her as deeply as I could. I continued to push against her even though my cock was already buried to the hilt into her pussy.

She didn't seem to like that idea. She tried shaking her head, but couldn't move it very much without restricting her breathing more.

I pinched at her tits again and pressed her nipples into her chest some more. Her light skin was showing signs of redness and pink all around her chest. Her nipples were swollen to tight points.

"Maybe I should find a needle and pierce both of these," I gripped one of her nipples between my thumb and finger and twisted it hard.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked her. Again, she tried to shake her head. Her body bucked a bit beneath me, like she was really trying to struggle. Her resistance encouraged me more. She planted her feet on the floor and tried to push away, but this just gave me more leverage to push harder into her.

While I fucked her, she gritted her teeth and gasped for air. When she exhaled through her mouth, drops of spit flew out at me a few times. She was struggling to say no, but her pussy was so wet and receptive. Her juices were flowing and soaking my cock. I was slipping and sliding into her soaked pussy with ease.

"Maybe I'll just tighten my grip on your neck and make you pass out," I teased. "Then, I'll do whatever I want with you." I gripped her throat tighter, sending her closer to unconsciousness. "You'll wake up with your asshole all stretched out and my cum down your throat." She looked horrified. Her eyes narrowed. She looked like she was going under.

I loosened my grip a little. I didn't want her to pass out. I wanted her to struggle and resist me. I continued to pinch and torture her little titties, squeezing them and smashing them. Her chest was bright red all across her tits now.

"You deserve this, you know." I said in a normal tone. She got a puzzled look on her face. "All the times you tried to get me into fights. All the lying you do." I thrust my cock into her as hard as I could. "You deserve it, don't you, bitch?"

Sharon nodded her head in agreement.

"You're damned right you do, bitch. I'm punishing you for being such a slut. You lie to me and tell me you're going home, then you go to your boyfriend's house. Isn't that right, slut?" I asked.

Sharon nodded her head again.

"And you fuck other guys, too, don't you?" I slammed my cock into her pussy.

Sharon continued to nod her head.

Despite my tortures, it didn't take very long for her to show the signs of an impending orgasm. She was about to have one and I guessed it was going to be strong. Her pussy was wetter than ever. It had expanded inside and was starting to take in air, making a sloppy squishing, sound each time I pumped my cock into her. She was going to cum and it was going to be good.

"You'd better not cum before I do, bitch," I warned. When I said that, she closed her eyes tightly, like she was concentrating on resisting the orgasm. A tear formed at the corner of one eye. She stopped moving beneath me and tried to relax her spasming muscles inside her pussy, but it was no use. She'd already started to cum. She couldn't resist it. She started fucking me back, moving her hips back and forth as I matched her rhythm and pounded her pussy. I loosened my grip on her throat a bit. She started groaning and making as much noise as she could with my hand on her throat.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch," I ordered. "I don't want to hear you enjoy yourself, you little bitch." My command did nothing to quiet her. I moved my hand from her throat and covered her mouth with it, pressing firmly over her lips so no air could get in or out. The side of my hand was against her nostrils, making it almost as difficult to breath as when I had my hand over her throat. She still struggled for breath while she bucked beneath me in the throes of ecstasy.

She wiggled beneath me for a long time. I obliged her by shortening my strokes and pounding the last couple of inches of my cock into her again and again, bumping my hips against her pelvic bone with an audible thump and sploshing sound each time.

When her breathing slowed and her movements stopped, she appeared to be finished with her orgasm and I was ready to cum. I pulled my cock out of her and told her to finish me off with her hand. She pumped my cock furiously with her little hands.

I took my hand away from her mouth and Sharon gulped for air, like she'd been drowning, taking in one deep breath after another. Within a few seconds, I came violently and blew it all over her stomach and chest. I watched her face while she watched me cum, desecrating her petite body with my fluid. My cum formed a broken stream across her, running along her stomach and chest.

"Milk it," I commanded. She reluctantly complied, milking the rest of the cum out of my cock and onto her lower abdomen. I could tell she thought it was gross, but didn't say anything about it.

I rolled off of her and placed my hands behind my head. I was sure she was going to be pissed off and tell me that I was an asshole. I was just waiting for it.

"That was intense," Sharon sat up on one elbow, wresting her head in her palm.

"Oh?" I asked. "Is that what you meant by liking it rough?" I turned to face her.

Sharon backed away a few inches, looking scared. She put her free hand to her throat, rubbing where my hand had been.

"Well," she looked like she was formulating her thoughts. "Maybe not as much choking next time."

"I'll think about it," I grinned.

Sharon didn't say anything else. She got up to get a towel, but before she could use it to wipe my cum off of her, I stood and stopped her.

"Don't wipe it off," I said.

"It's gross," she argued.

"Leave it on until you get home. It's part of your punishment," I said. She looked me in the eyes to see if I was joking. When she realized I had been serious, she dabbed the sweat from her face with the towel, then got ready to put it in the hamper. The little puddle of cum on her lower abdomen had started to run and made a little trail part of the way down one leg.

"Clean me off," I said. "You made a mess of my cock."

Sharon reached out with the towel and wiped her pussy juice from my cock. She did a good job, too, careful to do the top and bottom and even patted down my balls, drying all of her pussy juice from my body.

"Good girl," I said. "Now, get dressed."

Sharon picked up her panties.

"No, leave those here. You can put on everything but your panties."

Sharon hesitated, but didn't argue. She pulled her jeans on without her panties, smearing my cum into the waistband of her pants, then slipped her bra on over my cum on her chest, then did the same with her shirt. When she got her shirt on, I walked up to her and pressed my hand against her chest, smearing my cum into her shirt enough that the wetness soaked through and was visible from the outside.

"Great," she grumbled, "Now, I look like I spilled something all over me."

"You did. The next time you come over, I want you to shave this," I patted her pussy through her jeans.

"I can't do that," she argued. "I'll look like a little girl down there." I thought about that. She was only 18 and did look kind of young. Her face definitely looked like an 18-year-old, but with her small breasts, a cleanly-shaved pussy would make her look even younger.

Sharon left. She called me later, which she almost never did. She told me that when she got home, her mom had asked her what happened to her shirt and why it had stains on it. She said she'd been so embarrassed by the question that she couldn't come up with a believable story and even though her mom had no idea what it might have been, it created an awkward moment. Her mom had even insisted that she take it off right there in front of her so she could throw it in the washer. When she'd gotten the shirt off, her mom had commented about what was stuck to her chest and had even rubbed her hand across my cum on Sharon's stomach.

12