Sharon Tay and Her Jerk Off Boy

Story Info
KCBS2 newslady Sharon Tay trains A masturbator.
1.5k words
4.28
13.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Sharon Tay. She is one of the few news ladies that have gotten better with age.

I watch video clips and look at pictures of Sharon and enjoy all of them. One day, I'm in front of my computer watching one of her archived shows when all of a sudden the door opens.

"What's this? What are you doing?"

Caught. Caught touching your dick. I try to flip down my laptop and pull my pants up from my knees up, but Sharon has already made it from the door to my desk.

"Don't try to get your pants up. A little too late for that, don't you think? And what are you looking at. Let me see it."

Sharon flips up the laptop, as I turn crimson when she realizes the website it is opened to. She looks at the page, and then looks at me.

"You like playing with that little boy chubby while you're looking at pictures like this? Is this what gets you stiff?"

Sharon points to one of her photos on the webpage. You stare dumbly at the picture and feel your cock twitch. You glance at Sharon, hoping she isn't mad. "Well," she snarls, "answer me, young man."

"I, er, I mean..."

Sharon laughs. "Just admit it. You like it. You want to do filthy things to me. Huh? Tell me."

As she says this, Sharon sits on my desk and faces me as I'm sitting in my chair. In an instant, the anger that had colored her face is replaced with a sly smile.

"Show me your body; take off all your clothes. I want to see your naked flesh."

"What?"

"I said take off all your clothes."

I start to unbutton my shirt and take it off. My pants still rest just above my knees at my thighs.

"Now your pants."

I pause for a moment because I'm so nervous, yet excited at the same time. Sharon has zero patience for that.

"Get your fucking pants down, now!"

I stand up and push my pants down to the floor and step out of them so they lie on the floor leaving me unhindered.

"Spread your legs."

I open up my legs, but not to her expectations.

Sharon grasps both of your thighs and roughly pulls you down in your chair and onto your tailbone while pulling your legs a part. "...spread your fucking legs."

"Now," she continues, "grab that dick of yours and start stroking it. Let me see you beat off that prick."

"Mmmm. Your cock is getting hard. You like me watching, don't you?"

I nod my head without saying a word. My mouth is too dry to say anything. I have my left hand wrapped around my erect penis and fondle myself in front of her. Sharon starts telling me what to do.

"Now brush your fingertips under your balls, and then cup them. Does that feel nice? Are they getting tighter? Because I want your nuts real full and tight for me. Do you understand?"

I nod and whisper "Yes Sharon"

"Take just the tips of your finger and thumb and run them, very slowly, up and down the sides of your cock. Very slowly, I said. That's it. Up and down. Up and down. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. Slowly, slowly."

"Look: there's already a drop of precum on the tip. Milk the head just a little bit and get a nice, gooey gob of it on your fingers. There you go. So nice and creamy. Now, just with your fingertips, massage that precum into the shaft. Do it very gently and ever so slowly. Make that fat dick glisten for me."

I near orgasm when Sharon orders me to stop.

"Don't you fucking dare, weasel boy. This dirty, nasty, useless prick of yours doesn't cum until and when I say so. Slow down. Listen to me. Do what I say."

I obey and stop touching it.

"Now I want you to hold your right hand around the shaft. Keep those eyes on me. Stop stoking and hold your dick. Very nice. Now, fuck your hand for me; just pump those hips and shove that cock in and out of your grip. Not so fast; slow down. STOP. Take your hands off it."

"I've seen much better technique than that. I think you need a lesson on how to really work that thing good." she says.

Sharon grabs the bottle of KY off my desk and squirts some into her own hand. She then reaches down between my legs and her fist grabs my prick and moves down the length of it. As her hand moves—once up and once down—you feel her grasp tighten ever so slightly.

I let out a long sigh and soft moan. "Oh my, Sharon. That feels good. You are a Goddess."

"That's more like it," she says, pointing between my legs. I'm helpless, exposed. "That dick is now my property, my personal gear shift. Got it?"

Afraid to look at her, you nod, staring straight ahead. "Yes Sharon."

She takes her hand off it but signals me not to touch it.

"You want to grab it, don't you? Be a good boy and just wait. Just wait a little bit and I'll let you hammer away at it. Then maybe you can blow your load for me."

She giggles as she pulls up a nearby chair and sits down next to me.

"I'm going to sit down here, right across from you. And spread my legs. You start a nice slow stroke all the way up to the head of your dick and back down. I want you to look between my legs. Keep stroking. One, two. One two. That's it. Look right up under my skirt while you are jerking that dick for me. One, two. One two. You see those little black lace panties, don't you? You'd like to get to the pussy underneath, wouldn't you?"

"But not today. Today you are beating off for me. You can look, but no touching me or my sweet little pussy."

Your cock is rock-hard again as you start playing with it, watching Sharon as she watches you. You feel nasty and dirty. You like being watched. You like Sharon watching. A drop of pre-cum is already bubbling from the head. "Oooh, look at that," Sharon purrs, "You like being a dirty little masturbator for Sharon." I continue my stroking, with heavy breathing and soft moans.

"You're learning," she almost—but not quite—purrs as she stands up again and positions my chair so I'm directly facing her.

Sharon reaches between legs and puts her hand over my balls, Sharon cupping them and squeezing gently. "We're going to make little jack-off boy cum so hard," Sharon says. Then she is putting the finger of her other hand into her mouth. She raises an eyebrow while looking at you and making sucking sounds. When she pulls the finger out of her mouth, it is glistening wet. "Guess where I am going to put this finger, babycakes," she says, and you watch as she puts the finger between your open thighs.

When her finger touches your asshole you almost explode. "Not yet," Sharon whispers, "keep stroking while I start working this finger in." Not even realizing it you scoot down and open your legs wider. Sharon giggles. "Oh yeah, you want it bad, don't you?" She starts pushing in and out, wiggling it around. You are moaning. It feels so fucking good.

"What? You want to cum? You want your hard dick to cum for me?"

"Yes, yes, please let me cum. Please" I beg.

"Do it," Sharon says. "Stroke that cock and shoot that load of cum. Show me what a dirty little fuck you are."

Suddenly, she jams two fingers into you, all the way to the hilt.

"OHHHHH GOD. YESSSSSSSSSSSS. OH MY GOD SHARON, I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING" I scream out.

"Oh yeah! That's it; shoot that cream. Keep jerking; I want every bit of it."

"I LOVE YOU SHARON!!! I LOVE YOU!!"

I cum so hard that I can feel my ass clenching her fingers with every jerk of my cock as it spews in every direction.

Easing her fingers out of your ass, Sharon leans over and kisses the gooey head of my dick. She looks at you, holds up the fingers that were just in your ass and wiggles them.

"I absolutely love that." I tell her as she smiles at me.

"I know you did. I'd be surprised if you didn't. It's better than sitting here along jerking off to my pictures."

"It sure is."

"You're a good masturbator, but could be so much better. I'll turn you into a world champion stroker. Get dressed."

"Do I have to?" I ask.

"You don't if you don't want to. Are you going to jerk off again?"

I tell her "Yes. This just gives me easier access so I don't have to take my clothes off again."

Sharon smirks at me and says "You ARE a jerk off boy, aren't you."

"For you Sharon, always."