Sharon: The Best Hooker Ever

Story Info
One night in Mumbai many years ago.
1.9k words
3.78
22k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pedro was many years senior to me in School and even so we had become good friends well after we parted with our schooling days. In fact by the time I had become friendly with Pedro, he was in his fifties and I was in my thirties. So a good twenty years separated us.

We used to have bachelor parties at his place since he lived alone with his aged mother, who would retire early in the evening to her bedroom and leave the living room to us to party in. of course Pedro had his own bedroom and occasionally we would all use it to fuck.

On one such evening Pedro and two other friends along with myself got together for a smoke and drinks. Anil and Leo had joined us. Pedro had a nice flat over looking the sea in South Mumbai located on the posh Marine Drive.

The evening was getting warmed up, every one had had a few drinks and snorted a few lines and smoked a few joints. We were all pleasantly high and horny. Anil had to go home early since his wife was pregnant and she was expecting him home before midnight so he left. Pedro turned to me and said lets call a girl over. I said sure but not your cheap whores, I don't get, turned on by them. It's no fun for me. She should be young and English speaking. Leo agreed with me. Pedro thought for a bit and said lets see if Sharon is available. She will do. As our luck would have it Sharon was free and ready to take on all of us separately for about 3500 rupees each. I immediately agreed and Leo hesitated but when egged on a bit even he could not resist.

Pedro insisted that he would go first and I insisted on going last. My logic was that these two would not be able to satisfy her but fucking two guys before would get her all heated up and so I would get the best time with her. As it so turned out I was right about Sharon. But what I saw was unexpected.

Pedro and Leo were seated on the couch and armchair and I was seated a little away on an upright chair at the small round dining table. That's because I was selected to roll the joints and cut the lines.

Sharon arrived a short, perky girl from Karnataka with a fair complexion and a petite body. She had small but firm breasts and she wore a short black dress with straps. She was really cheerful and a party girl ready to get the party going. She had a beauty of her own and it was more radiance than good looks. She sat and had a drink, readily smoked a joint and had a couple of lines as well.

Pedro called Sharon over to him and made her sit on his lap. He started kissing her and fondling her breasts in front of everybody and though Sharon did not mind she pretended to restrain him from sliding his hand up her dress but she did not object to him fondling her thighs. Pedro tried to kiss her on the lips but she turned her head away and so he just pecked her on the cheek. She smiled at me as turned away and I just grinned at her. She could tell that I was mesmerized by her and was dying to make love to her.

All the while Sharon as being fondled by Pedro she kept engaging me in conversation. She liked my joints and would often request me for a puff or a line. After a while she excused her self and went into the bedroom to change. She came out ten minutes later dressed in her panties and a thin sarong that she wrapped under her shoulders. The material was thin enough to show her breasts and firm nipples. She returned to my lap and asked to roll a joint. She sat on my lap facing me with her back to the others and I fondled her breasts playing with them and gently caressing her nipples. She moaned softly in my ear. I asked her how she was going to manage three of us and she winked at me and said, "I love fucking!"

I rolled the joint and lit it taking a deep drag, which I then offered to blow her and she sucked on my mouth as the smoke rushed onto her lungs. She pulled away and exhaled with a little cough. I then rubbed a little coke on her nipples as she sat with her back towards Pedro and Leo and then proceeded to lick her nipples rubbing the coke into stiff and hard chocolate colored nipples, which visibly grew. She reached for my cock through my trousers and rubbed my stiffness firmly. I sucked on her nipples and squeezed her breasts playing with them, teasing her nipples, my hand wandered towards her panties and I felt her bush as my finger slid to be greeted by her moist vagina. She ran her vagina over my finger and I removed it to suck the juice that had dribbled from her vagina onto my finger and as I licked it off she kissed me on the mouth protruding her tongue into my mouth.

Pedro and Anil were busy watching a blue movie and did not notice how turned on Sharon was getting. She whispered in my ear let's go into the other room and I told her I want to go last and I told her that Pedro would go first. She understood smiled and turned towards Pedro. She urged him on and went over to him dragging him into the bedroom. She rushed Pedro into the bedroom who took it as if she was lusting for him and followed her like a lamb to the slaughter. Leo continued watching the blue movie and I watched it too. Leo was excited to go with her and told me she was supposed to be amazing in bed and was quite wild.

About ten minutes later, Pedro emerged smiling like the cat had gotten the cream. Leo asked where was Sharon and Pedro said she is washing up. Pedro insisted I roll another joint for him and Leo wanted to go with Sharon. I urged him to wait and proceeded to roll when Sharon emerged in her sarong looking fresh and was eager to smoke the joint and have another line.

After that she and Leo went into the bedroom. Pedro turned to me and described what a fantastic time he had. He claimed he shoved it doggy style and then went up her arse and how they had both come together. I listened impatiently and after what seemed like an eternal fifteen minutes Leo emerged like the cat got the cream. As he came out he told me that Sharon wanted me in the bedroom. I gathered my stiff and rushed in.

She was in the toilet cleaning her self. I cut some lines and rolled a joint and she came into the bedroom, which was dimly lit. She came and sat near to me on the bed and we hugged and kissed our tongues exploring each others mouth both breathing heavily. I lit the joint and inhaled deeply giving her another blow. This time I played her clit as I exhaled into her mouth as she arched her back lifting her breasts towards me inviting me to suck her nipples and her juices flowed from her vagina and she had a tiny orgasm. We smoked some more and then had a line, rubbing a little on her nipples and clit, which I then proceeded to suck. Sharon got very turned on by this and lay back on the bed as I went down to lick her clit. My hands caressing her breasts and my face up next to her pubic hair, her swollen clitoris perking out at me through her hair her moist vaginal lips slightly parted and moist.

Her musky aroma filled my senses and drove me to greater heights of pleasure. I gently reached out with my tongue and licked her clit up and down gently. She responded with a gasp and said "Harder! Lick me harder. Please." I buried my face into her cunny and my tongue lashed at her clit like a snake enveloping itself on her swollen nub. She arched her back and gasped out loud "Keep doing that! Don't stop! Aaah AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHRRAAHHH" I entered her dripping vagina with my tongue as her juices coated my tongue as I lapped her up her cum. I rubbed a little coke on her clit and started sucking her driving her wild. She pushed my head into her pudenda and screamed OOOHH AAAAHHHHH AARRRRDGGGHHH AAAAHHHHH!

Writhing her hips it was difficult at first to keep track and I kept missing her clit but once I got the rhythm right there she was on top of me riding my tongue me as I brought Sharon to an orgasm that left her exhausted and panting for breath. She collapsed on top squeezing her breasts pushing her nipples in my mouth. Her hard breathing in my ear, my hard cock was rubbing against her wet pussy. She slid her pussy over my cock several times whilst I sucked her breasts massaging them and playing with her nipples as they grew and swelled with my touch. Her moist pussy rubbed against my cock teasing the head just at the entrance of her pussy whilst she rotated her hips. She let my cock rub against her clit and her swollen lips wet with my pre cum and her juices she slipped my cocks head in her vagina. Rotating her hips I slid a little further when she thrust her self on me and rode me to heaven as I played with her breasts and sucked her nipples and she yelled and screamed like a woman possessed before she collapsed on me again for the second time. We were both shaken out of our ecstasy, as there was a loud knocking on the bedroom door, the guys heard her screaming and wanted to know if everything was okay. She assured them it was.

I had lost my erection because of the interruption and I stood up massaging my cock with my hands. Sharon came up to me and started to stroke my cock rubbing herself against my groin. My cock just stiffened and rose to meet her lips as she got down on her knees and started to suck me, licking my cock all over using her tongue like a massaging tool and her lips sucked my cock. I had to pause her movements to prevent me from coming in her mouth, which she insisted I do.

I then lifted her by her hips and straddled her legs around my waist and she penetrated my shaft. Riding my cock using my hands as support she rode me like a buckaroo griping me tightly with her thighs and straddling my cock up and down. We collapsed on the bed and I continued driving my shaft into her as she stretched herself and lifted her head back and arching her back she writhed and shuddered to another orgasm. This time she did not wait but turned on me with her mouth. I just exploded in her throat and she swallowed all she could get. Having swallowed she held me tight and French kissed me her hot sticky tongue exploring my mouth. I held her tight and felt my cock ooze the last remnants of my orgasm onto her belly. It was an amazing night.