Sharon's New Workout

Story Info
Happily married wife gives in to temptation.
4.7k words
3.69
240.8k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers

Sitting atop Jake, riding him for all it was worth while he rhythmically pushed himself deep into me, picking up speed, as we both got closer to cumming. He tensed, grunted and gave one final thrust as he emptied inside me, triggering my own orgasm to course through my body. I collapsed on top of him until the waves of pleasure subsided. Fully satisfied after being well fucked by my husband, I sighed, relaxed and content.

Rolling off him and snuggling against Jake, I never wanted this moment to end. When he finally stirred again he whispered happy birthday in my ear. I felt so good; I did not even mind him reminding me that I was now 44 years old. How did this happen so fast? Suddenly I am married to a 47-year-old man with two young daughters, 17 and 20, yet I am so happy that I did not want anything to change.

Unfortunately, reality settled upon us. The girls would be home soon and we have things to do, so we got up and went about our normal lives. As I was getting dressed I noticed Jake staring at me with a big smile on his face. Giving him an odd look he suddenly remarked, "You know you are better looking now than when I first met you?" Quizzically I looked at him and chuckled, "What drugs are you on? I'd like some!"

"No," he said, "I'm serious. You have kept yourself in super shape and could give women in there 20's some serious competition."

I knew what he was talking about, and I did work hard to maintain my figure. My breasts may not be as pert as they once were, but they still looked good, and although my hips were a little larger than I would like, along with my middle, I did have a rather pleasant hourglass figure. The gray in my hair is definitely increasing, however; Jake has commented that it looks sexy, so I leave it, since his is the only opinion that matters. I also wear glasses, and while they are fairly stylish, I long ago lost interest in messing with contact lenses.

Smitten, I went over to him and kissed him on the forehead, saying, "Hey, I only stay in shape for you." Smiling, he said "I bet you say that to all your boyfriends."

"Yes" I answered, "But I only mean it with you".

At that, he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap and we began kissing. We were just about to start up again when we heard the door slam and the voice of our youngest shouting "anyone home?" As we left the bedroom Jake whispered in mock anger that he would finish with me later. "You'd better," I retorted.

I do not consider myself to be a "hottie," even though I notice men giving me a quick look over on occasion. It always gives me a bit of a thrill, especially when I am at the gym and it is the younger hard bodies working out that are doing the glancing. Knowing I am still appealing to them definitely makes me feel less concerned about being older.

After a nice long, lazy weekend, I finally had get back into my usual routine of work and keeping myself in shape. It's one of the benefits of being a substitute teacher. I could work as much or a little as need be. Also with the girls off at school and hanging out with friends and my husband off at work, I often had my mornings where I could just relax and get things done. Since I had not received a call that I was needed at one of the schools today, I decided to head out to the gym.

Warming up on the treadmill, my mind was a million miles away. There were a few more people here than I expected at this time in the day, but at least it was not as crowded as it was earlier or would be later on. I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye. Turning my head I saw a rather pleasant looking young man by the machine next to me bending over and setting his water and towel down on the ground.

"Mmmm, nice," I thought to myself, making a note to check out his package in detail later. Looking out of the corner of my eye again I think I detected him giving me a once over as well. Whatever the case, I straightened up and picked up the pace a little continuing to stare straight ahead.

After a few minutes I heard a "Hello." Shaking myself out of my trance I turned to look at him. "Hi," I said, returning a quick smile, noticing that he was quite nice looking. Although he didn't seem as tall as Jake, his muscles were better defined and his abs were definitely much firmer. He looked about 23 or so. He also had a full head of luscious hair. Hair that just begged to have fingers brush through them.

"Don't mean to bother you ma'am but these things are so dull that I prefer talking to a real person rather than watching these silly TVs."

"First of all," I said sternly, then added more pleasantly, "it's Sharon, not ma'am, and secondly I completely agree with you."

"I'm Matt," he replied laughing with a twinkle in his eye. "Nice to meet you. I think I have seen you a few times, but you're usually leaving when I arrive."

"Yes, that may be. I am a substitute teacher so my schedule varies from day to day. When I am able I like to come in around this time and avoid the rush."

"I hear you," replied Matt. "You either have to alter your routine or wait around until a machine is available, it can be frustrating."

"So," I queried, noticing his tight bike shorts. "What do you do?"

"I'm still in college and have a part time job on campus. The pay isn't great but I get to have a flexible schedule".

Suddenly my machine began slowing down and I realized my warm up was about over. "Well" I said perkily. "Time for me to hit the weights and sauna nice chatting with you."

"Nice talking with you as well," answered Matt. As I walked away I tried to give my bottom a little more wiggle, then as I turned the corner I stole a glimpse back. Unfortunately he was staring at the TV rather than watching me. Sighing, I thought, "oh well ... at least I have someone at home who likes to watch my ass."

It was about two weeks before I saw Matt again. He was already on the treadmill when I walked up. Seeing me he waved me over to the machine next to him. "Hey, good to see you again, guess you've been pretty busy" he said.

"Just had to fill in for a teacher who was sick and workout in the evenings."

"Oh," he said.

I continued, "I prefer doing it in the mornings, I'm not as tired, plus I just have more energy."

Matt replied, "I do too. I have trouble motivating myself to work out later than three or so, I also find it easier to go close to the same time each day."

"Me too", I said, "I try to do that as well, but it can be tough."

After some more meaningless chitchat, my machine began to slow down and it was time to re-fill my water bottle and head for the weights.

For the next three or four months we would usually see each other at least once a week. It got to the point that I was disappointed if I did not see him there, because I knew the time would drag. I used to enjoy the solitude of the club, doing my routine and leaving, but I must admit, I did enjoy having someone to talk with and pass the time, and in fact occasionally, if he were not around, I would cut my routine and leave a little early. We got to know each other fairly well, and I admit if I were younger and not married, I would definitely be interested in him.

The worst part of it was that he did not seem at all interested in me physically. Not that I was looking for anything, I'm a happily married woman, to the greatest guy on earth, after all, but I can appreciate a nice body. As far as I could tell Matt only thought of me as "ma'am". But I guess I could understand him not being interested in an "older" woman. It turns out that he is only 20, and ten months younger than my oldest daughter, which made me realize that I was old enough to be his mother! "Great," I thought, "I'm turning into a dirty old woman" I mockingly said to myself.

In spite of that I found myself becoming a little more of a flirt when he was around and wore my nicer and more revealing workout cloths when I saw him there or thought he might be there later. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being noticed.

One day, I was almost finished with my workout and sitting in the club bar having a banana and fruit shake, when Matt walked up. "Hello Sharon" he said

"Ooh, hello," I said. "Didn't see you in today."

"Yeah," he replied. "I have an exam later today and wanted to get my exercise over with."

I casually asked him if he wanted a seat. "No thanks," he replied, "I have to get ready for class in a while. Just saw ya' and wanted to say hi-bye."

"Ok bye!" I answered as he turned to walk away. He had on his biker shorts again and I couldn't help but watch his nice butt as he made his exit. Unfortunately, he turned his head and noticed me noticing him. Seeing me turn bright red he smiled and gave me a wink then left.

"Smooth," I said to myself, "could you have been any more obvious? He doesn't look at me but catches me staring like a horny school girl!" Laughing at myself, I finished up my drink, picked up my stuff and head out the door.

It was about ten days later when I saw Matt there again. As usual, I did keep my eye out to see if he was around. I never did see him, so I wiped him out of my mind and went on with my workout. After I finished the treadmill, I went back into the locker room in order to grab another water bottle.

Before I went in, there he was standing in front of one of the aerobics rooms and I noticed he was chatting very closely with a rather skinny young blonde. It looked like they were just small talking, then they began giggling about something. Next she then reached over and touched his arm and let it linger for a good while.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt a pang of jealousy. I had no idea where it came from and am not even the jealous type. If it were Jake, I probably wouldn't think twice about it, but with Matt…? Quickly clearing my head I continued to the locker room to get ready to hit the weights. Looking in the mirror I thought to myself, "that girl is not for you, she wouldn't be able to keep up with you -you need me to take care of ..." Realizing what I was thinking, I literally jumped in place! It was nuts, and I tried to push it out of my head as I left the locker room. "Happily married women with two grown children; DO NOT do this," I repeated to myself. So I took a deep breath and decided to run through the weights then take off.

Fortunately, everything went well and I was able to go through my workout pretty quickly. Before leaving I suddenly felt a little lightheaded and really needed something to eat. I entered the bar and ordered a banana and a fruit drink and sat down at my usual spot. Looking through the paper I heard, "Hey, how are you today?" Looking up and seeing Matt, I felt a brief tingle of excitement and answered, "Fine, how about you?"

"Great," answered Matt. "I've not seen you around for the last few days, guess you've been kind of busy, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess we've just been missing each other."

"Well, it always makes the day nicer when I see you around, you're one of the few interesting regulars to chat with."

"Oh, I don't know," I said a bit saucily. Since I was wearing a tank top, I leaned onto the table and thrust my chest out in order to give him a good view of my cleavage as I spoke, trying not to be obvious about it. "You seemed to be doing well with that blonde girl a little earlier".

"Oh, her. She has the same professor as I do for one of my classes, and we were just comparing notes."

Seeing him glance down at my cleavage and not trying to hide it suddenly reminded me that my actions were not really appropriate, so I sat back and smiled. "You know," I said, hoping to distract him from my foolish behavior. "You two make a cute couple."

"I guess," he said winking. "But there is someone else I currently have my eye on." Leaning up on the table and looking at my wedding ring he said, "You're lucky you no longer have to deal with all this dating stuff." Showing a rather serious look but still keeping the smile in his eyes he said, "You know, sometimes having a wife is the best way to go."

As I tried to figure out just what exactly he meant by that, he looked at his watch and said, "Oh jeez, look at the time! I have to take off, SEE you later Sharon." Before I could do or say anything he was gone.

Reflecting on the conversation on the way home, the way he said "see" left me troubled. I felt I might have inadvertently sent him the wrong signals. While mild flirting is one thing, I really hoped he was not getting the wrong idea. I really like having him as a friend and workout buddy, but at the same time the feeling that he might be interested in me as more than that, I admitted, was quite a turn on. I felt a little guilt about it, but at the same time, because of these feelings, I gave Jake a great night, and I am sure he wouldn't be complaining about it.

I decided to skip a couple of days from working out in order to clear my head. At first I considered going very early or much later, however I decided that was not really necessary since nothing really happened and nothing would. "Anyway," I told myself, "I am probably imagining the whole thing."

The next time I went, I was running a little late, so it looked like I would miss him. It was unfortunate because I had a whole speech ready to tell him in case I get the impression that he thinks that I am in anyway interested in any other relationship other than what we had now. I was going to explain that I had a wonderful man in my life and would do nothing to damage it.

However, as I pulled into my parking space, I saw him walking the blonde girl to her car, opening her door and kissing her on the cheek as she got in. I felt my face flush as anger and hurt welled up inside my stomach, then I practically yelled, "that fucking little slut". Shocked at my own, odd reaction and the intensity of it, I ended up sitting in my car a good 15 minutes trying to calm down and talk some sense into myself.

Despite rehearsing in my mind what I was going to say, as I changed into my outfit, my resolve began to weaken. "I need to stop this immediately" I thought. "You are just being crazy. End it here, end it here, end it here!" I went out and got on the treadmill and tried to stay focused on what I needed to do. "Hello," I heard that familiar voice say. Looking to the side, he wore a big grin. "How are you doin' today?"

"Fine", I replied. "And you?"

"Doing great now," he answered giving me an obvious look over. Stay strong, I thought to myself as he continued. "I'd do better if you would have lunch with me this afternoon."

Noticing some other people around, I grew very uncomfortable Even though Jake works out at club near his work, I felt as though everyone was looking right at me and knew what was going on. I looked over at him as he got on the treadmill next to me and told him "Look, you're a nice guy, but I think we need to have a serious talk about all ..."

"Sure" he interrupted "Where would you like to go?"

"Just someplace less crowded," I answered rather curtly, turning off the machine. If he noticed my attitude, Matt did not say a word. He got off his machine as well and we headed towards the locker rooms.

"Wait," he said. Then Matt stopped at the desk, got some paper and a pen and wrote something. Coming back to me he handed gave it to me and said, "My apartment is not far, what say you come by in an hour?"

"Look" I stammered. "That is not what…"

"Hey, no big deal, I promise I will behave." He then winked and left.

Standing there, dumfounded, I looked at the paper. Knowing I should have just thrown it away, instead I secreted it into my fanny pack. Turning around I went into the locker room and sat in the sauna for quite a while then showered.

After getting dressed I looked at my watch and noticed it had been just past an hour. Hurriedly I gathered my bag and rushed out to my car. Knowing it was sooo wrong, I drove to the complex and parked not too far from his apartment and turned off the motor. Sitting there, I thought about what I was doing. Reality hit me and I told myself "old married moms do NOT do this!"

I then started up the motor and was ready to back out when I suddenly heard some tapping on my window. Startled, I looked in that direction and noticed he was there with a big grin on his face. Rolling the window down I looked at him and told him that I was sorry but I really had to leave, "I should not be here," I meekly said. He just smiled and reached into my car, turned off the ignition and said, "But you are here," and proceeded to walk back to his apartment.

Reluctantly, I got out of my car and followed him into his apartment. Entering, then closing the door, I demanded my keys back so I could leave. He just sat down on his couch dangling my keys and asking, "How bad do you want these?"

"Just hand them over, I am not playing any more."

"Neither am I," he said with that ever-present smile.

Walking over to me, he reached out and gently grabbed my arm and guided me to the couch. "Please," he said. "Just stay for a few minutes. Besides, you are the one who wanted to talk." Hesitating for a moment, I gave in and sat down. He immediately joined me, sitting right next to me with his arm on the back of the couch, not even hiding that he was staring at my breasts.

Glancing over at him, I weakly smiled and started to say something when he leaned over and kissed me. Sitting back he looked at me for a reaction. I could only sit there in stunned silence. He then proceeded to kiss me again, more passionately. I was shocked to find myself kissing back.

At that point he pulled away, much to my distress. He then said, "Now let me see that body you have been teasing me with for the last few months."

"Please," I pleaded with Matt. "If I do not leave right now, I will lose control. I'm sure there are plenty of women your age who would love to be with you. Why are you interested in me? Heck, you should be going after my oldest daughter, not me."

"But I don't want your daughter", he answered, "Since the first day I saw you, I knew I wanted to fuck you senseless. And I could tell you wanted it as well, I've seen you constantly checkin' me out since the first day we met."

"But I can't" I whispered, "I am happily married with grown kids."

Matt simply smiled, put his hand down my pants and felt my panties.

I exhaled a surprised moan and he replied, "Your awfully wet for someone not interested. Tell ya' what," Matt stood up. "Come and get 'um and you can leave." As he said that, he put the keys down the front of his pants.

Slowly getting up from the couch, I got on my knees and with trembling hands pulled down his shorts. Looking up at him, I saw the look of triumph on his face as though he had won. And reflecting on that, I decided that he had.

I then quickly pulled down his briefs. Staring at this strange penis pointing directly in my face from only a couple of inches, I noticed that it was not quite as long but was a good deal thicker than Jake's. Feeling around his pants on the floor for my keys, I picked them up, looked at them, then looked into Matt's eyes and tossed them behind me.

I grabbed hold of his cock and immediately took it into my mouth, sucking on him hard. Switching between his balls and penis, it did not take long for him to begin to climax. But before he did he surprised me by pushing my head away and laying me on my back. He started suckling and fondling my breasts and I had to warn him to be gentle and not leave any marks. He looked up at me with a sinister little smile and said, "Oh, alright. I will just have to mark you another way." Confused by what he meant, I quickly forgot about it when he started nibbling my nipples, going from one to the other.

Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers
12