Sharon's Surprise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
731 Followers

The sensation of him coming in my ass, couples with his hot balls twitching against my pussy lips, brought me over the edge and I exploded in climax. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body as my husband shot jet after jet of sperm into my ass. He continued pumping me deeply as he drained him balls, thrust after thrust deep into my tight ass.

His climax ended before mine and I reached back to hold him still as I continued to enjoy the pleasure of my orgasm. As my climax subsided I could feel my ass clenching around his prick with each spasm of my body. Before I could stop coming I felt my husband go limp and his cock slip out of my ass.

I collapsed onto the mat face down, two men's come oozing out of me and forming a small puddle on the mat. I lay there exhausted, but turned my head to Bob and smiled. I knew that I had done what he wanted and that made me feel good.

I knew that what I had done for him would allow me soon to enjoy the pleasure of Bob's beautiful cock. Something I told him I would do anything for.

To be continued...

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
731 Followers
12