Shatter

Story Info
Obediance and need set amid shards of pain.
901 words
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the opening door getting lost in the crash of lead crystal against the Italian marble floor. A hissed "fuck" as I watch the glittering shards spread in a wide circle, skittering and tumbling in wild abandon.

Shaking my head and reaching for the small whiskbroom and dustpan kept beneath the modern sink in a well appointed kitchen. Crouching down carefully, His white dress-shirt gaping open at the hem as strong thighs bend and strain the fasten of a single button.

Mind only half on the task as carefully, I sweep up the prisms of crystal light, and scoop them away. I never even heard Your footsteps.

"Don't move, pet. I'd hate for you to get… cut." Your voice comes right behind my ear and nearly sends me jerking into the remnants of sharp crystal fragments.

"Oh… yes Sir." the words nearly breathed as a long fingered hand reaches around my back to slip beneath the crisp cotton and seek the rapidly stiffening nipple. The reality of my posture swims through my mind as You lean slowly against my back. The pressure building and tilting as I try to remain on balance.

Every sound intensified now. I can hear Your breath behind me, can even hear the rub of denim covered thighs against the softness of my flesh while You lean further into me, and slowly push me forward. Every instinct screaming at me to move - to push back against the pressure as I struggle for breath and realize that You want me on hands and knees in the field of dangerously sharp slivers.

But I don't dare. I can't do anything but snap out my hands to the floor and suck at the air as tiny pieces of expensive crystal slice into my palms. I can feel the rush of heat into my cheeks as You nearly purr from above and behind.

"That's it, pet. Obey me. Always."

Shifting back a bit to relieve the stinging pressure of flat palms, and nearly whimpering as You lift the hem of crisp white to expose the pale pink and smooth panties stretched over the firmness of my ass.

A deep breath punctuates the sudden silence as long fingers curl into the waistband and pull slowly downward. More and more of the creamy flesh is exposed with every agonizingly slow inch.

The elastic digs into the outside of thighs where You leave the rolled panties. The split of cunt glistening and flexing along with the tiny pucker of darker flesh at the entrance to my ass. Trying to keep still - awareness of the pain in my hands threatening to steal my focus.

Two fingers slide up the puffed split of flesh, teasing and drawing over the twitching nub of my clit as I struggle to remain still on the painful floor. A deep plunge forward and the fingers plunge deeply into the velvet clutch of wet sex. Heavy breaths explode as my body responds instinctually… unconsciously. Rocking back and nearly whimpering as You pull Your fingers from deep inside. The depth of Your voice nearly startling.

"I said be STILL, cunt!" No longer is Your voice teasing, but snapping through me as every muscle goes taut. Hot tears gather in my eyes and threaten to spill. The need now slamming through my soul.

"Yes Sirrrrrr!" huffing out the words as every muscle locks in place. Hands sticky and slippery against the Italian tile as You lean back over me and I feel the unmistakable pressure of Your cock nudging at the tiny pucker of my star.

Pinching fingers settle around one straining nipple as You feed me the girth and length of cock. Stabbing pain… intense pleasure as You methodically bury the hot meat inside of me.

Thrust… squeeze… using the body before You as You see fit, while I quiver and whimper at the rush of emotions and my own intensifying hunger.

Each forward thrust stealing into my conscious mind even as my soul begins… to fly. Eyes rolling at the lust surging through me, and yet I remain as frozen as You begin to thrust faster and deeper - impaling my ass with the thickness of Your manhood. Taking the slut You have claimed as Yours, and sending both on a wild roller coaster ride of decadent hungers.

Hot grunts play through the air - mine? Yours? With every moment the feelings grow stronger - the craving more intense. Yet it is clear that I am at Your mercy completely, and only You have the power to allow the hunger to explode. When the permission comes, I can barely breathe through the lusty need.

"Cum, bitch!" Your roar fills my ears even as You twitch and fill my ass with hot spurts of fire and seed. Deeply, You plunge forward and I shudder and jerk around You, clenching muscles nearly strangling in their power as they clamp down hard and fast - milking You of every precious drop of thick white. And we rock… together.

Slowly, You pull away and gather my twitching body close. Hot lips settle to my neck - sucking warm and gentle over the wild pulse left throbbing beneath the thin layer of flesh. Low murmurs against my throat as You hold me tight and reach for the smeared hands… holding them tenderly.

The pain is worth it. Everything… is worth it.

Yours.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Because I Want To Ch. 01 Trev soothes his sub's nightmares.in BDSM
Control A story of love, lust and, above all, control...in BDSM
Flight to Submission The story of a woman's introduction into the life of a sub.in BDSM
Stress Relief Dom husband gives a high-powered executive what she needs.in BDSM
Aprons For Gayle Ch. 01 Gayle must make a tough decision for her family.in BDSM
More Stories