Shattered

Story Info
An unexpected homecoming.
1.8k words
3.91
22.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work and I sighed as I turned the key in my front door, happy to be home and done for the weekend. Flipping on the light next to the door, I locked it behind me and tossed my keys on the side table. Setting down my bags, I slipped my heels off and padded barefoot towards the kitchen. Grabbing a wine glass I set it on the counter before grabbing the chilled wine from the fridge. Pouring a generous amount, I moaned out loud as the cool liquid finally hit my lips. This long week at work over, I could now relax. Replacing the wine bottle in the fridge, I turned off the light and headed down the hallway towards my bedroom.

As I passed the guest bedroom and bathroom doors, I was about to turn into my bedroom as a strong hand came around my neck and clamped against my mouth. My wine glass dropped from my hand, shattering against the tile. Trying to scream, I fought against the unknown body behind me, one arm tightening around my waist as the hand covering my mouth held me speechless.

"Quiet. Now." The low, grating voice was close to my ear. My heart was racing, my mind reeling with fear, thinking about how to get out of this vise-like embrace.

Pushing me forward into my bedroom, my legs shaking with the effort, I started thinking about how I was possibly going to get out of this. I turned and twisted against his body, assuming these muscular arms were male, attempting to get free.

"Stop wiggling. I can, and will, hurt you."

I gasped against his hand, a single tear rolling down my cheek.

"I am going to take my hand away from your mouth. Do not scream or I will give you something to scream about, got it?" I nodded slightly, shaking. He moved his hand and I drew in a shaky breath, attempting to turn around to see this man. His hands came up and a dark scarf was placed over my eyes, blinding me even further in the darkness.

"What do you want? I.....I have money......What do you want?" I stammered, as he pushed me forward, my knees hitting against my bed before I fell forward onto it.

"I said quiet." He grumbled. I could hear rustling behind me. Tears were now flowing freely, as it began to sink in that I was trapped here, in my own home, with a man who has yet to tell me what he wants from me. I felt large hands slide up my bare legs, pausing at the edge of my skirt.

"Nooooo......oh God please No...." I cried, fully understanding now that his plans were not to rob me. A million thoughts pulsed through my brain. Would he rape me? Would he hurt me? Would he kill me?

"This will go a lot smoother if you behave." I didn't recognize his voice. His hands grabbed my skirt and with a hard yank, pulled it down my legs and off. Lying there, now clad only in a lacy red thong from the waist down, I feared for my life.

"Oh, very nice." His hand trailed up my leg and slid across my naked ass. With a resounding slap he smacked my cheeks, hard, causing me to tear up again and gasp in pain.

It was a wake-up call. My mind reeling, I started to move, quickly, spinning onto my back and kicking my legs up at my would-be attacker. I felt my foot connect with something soft and tried to push myself up on the bed to run out of the room. A large hand grabbed my foot and flung me back onto the bed.

"Bitch." He growled, his body leaning down to cover mine. "You are going to regret that."

His hands came to my blouse, and pulling suddenly, he yanked it apart, scattering buttons and ripping it from my body. I could feel his breath on my neck as his teeth sunk into the side of my throat, biting hard then releasing to move down further and biting again.

Each flinch of pain caused me to gasp, my body trembling with fear. I cursed myself as these little bites sent bolts of tingling feelings to the pit of my stomach and my pussy started to ache. There is no way I could possibly be enjoying this. My body was betraying me on every level.

My attacker was now straddling my hips, his hands sliding down my shoulders, and I felt a cold, metallic sharpness against my skin.

"Oh fuck, please, please don't hurt me!" I cried out, fearful that it was a knife against my skin.

"Listen slut, I'm not going to hurt you unless you try that escaping bullshit again. So behave and everything will be just fine." I could feel the knife slip between my breasts and with a sudden tearing sound, my bra was gone.

His large hands mauled my tits, pinching my nipples painfully as I cried out. He alternated slapping my tits and tugging the nipples hard. I could feel his erection through his jeans, large and throbbing, against my belly. My body was stiffening and I could feel my pussy dripping. I started to get angry. Angry at myself, for letting this get to me in any sort of arousing manner, and angrier at him for being here, forcing me in this way.

"It's time for you to suck, bitch." I could hear his zipper going down, his legs inching up my chest until he was straddling my tits. Grabbing my hair roughly, he pulled my head towards my chest and I felt the head of a cock coming between my lips. "No biting. You will pay. Suck. And suck hard." He thrust forward and his cock was forced along my tongue and into my throat.

It's too big, was my first thought, this thick cock pushing harder and harder against my lips, being forced further down my throat. I tried to relax so that I did not gag on it, but he kept pushing, his hands tangled in my hair as he fucked my face. Spit dribbling out of the corner of my mouth, I tried to suck this cock, but he was beyond caring. Harder and harder he forced it down my throat. I tried to draw in quick breaths through my nose as he pounded my face.

"Fuck yes!" He cried as I felt his cock stiffen and hot cum shoot down my throat. Reflexively I swallowed, not wanting to choke. He pumped in and out of my lips a few more times before releasing my head and allowing it to fall back onto the bed.

I took a few long, deep breaths, trying to will my heart to slow down. He got up off the bed and I popped up, hoping we were done. "Lay down. Now." His hard voice offered my no options.

I felt his hard hands come up my legs again, yanking my thong down my legs. Grabbing my legs, he spread them wide and I could feel him standing between them.

"Oh. Nice bare pussy slut. You are quite the little whore aren't you? I can see your pussy dripping. Enjoying this slut?" His hands on my thighs he pushed my legs even further apart. With a force he didn't need to exert, he suddenly thrust two fingers deep in my tight pussy.

"FUCK!" I screamed, shocked at the invasion and pain. He sawed his fingers in and out of my dripping pussy, his other hand coming up to press against my mound, his thumb finding my peaked clit. Flicking his thumb against it hard, thrusting his fingers in deeper, I was unprepared when he pulled them out and unceremoniously thrust them deep into my virgin ass. I could feel his erection, stiff and hot, against my thighs. His assault on my ass continued, his fingers painfully stretching my tiny hole as his thumb ground painfully against my clit.

His hands left me suddenly. I relaxed on the bed for a second, grateful the assault on my aching pussy and ass was over. Without notice, his cock, thick and long, thrust deep inside me, his hands grabbing my hips to hold me immobile. Arching my back, I cried out. The pain was unreal, his cock stretching me and hitting deep inside me. Without pause, he pounded against me, his cock plunging deeper and deeper inside me. His hands traveled up my body and twisted my nipples hard, causing me to gasp. My breath was unsteady, coming out in panting whimpers, as he possessed me.

His cock punished me. His hands came down and pressed on the insides of my thighs, forcing my legs apart, allowing more room for him to pound his cock inside me. I lost count of his thrusts, over and over, he impaled me with his cock. My body shook with his abuse, and when he finally groaned and pulsed inside me, I couldn't help but be happy it was over. He pulled his cock out of my pussy, throbbing in pain and I could hear him pull on his jeans and zip them up.

"See? You behaved and you didn't get hurt. I'm leaving. You tell anyone about this and I WILL find you. Understand?" His words emphasized by the feel of a cold steel blade against my face. Almost imperceptibly I nodded.

I could hear his steps as he left the room and continued down the hallway. Waiting to breathe freely, I heard my door being unlocked and then shut loudly. I ripped the blindfold off my eyes and looked around in fear. Grabbing the blanket off my bed, I wrapped it around my ravaged body and ran to my door to lock it securely again.

Collapsing against the door, I slumped back on my heels and let the tears flow. Shaken and afraid, I didn't know what to do. My body ached, my nipples red and painful, my pussy and ass broken and sore. When I heard footsteps, I screamed out, before looking up and seeing you.

"Baby......" Your voice washed over me like a calming, reassuring sigh. I jumped up and ran into your arms, wanting to feel safe. Then something in my brain finally clicked and I pushed away from you. You were here. In my house. Did you know? Did you see? My thoughts whirled inside my head.

You had a sly smile on your face.

"Don't be mad. You always said it was a fantasy of yours. And trust me, baby, it was HOT." You said sheepishly, looking into my eyes.

I stared at you in disbelief. You had set this all up. You had watched as some stranger raped me. We had talked about our fantasies before, but I never believed that this would ever come to fruition.

Stepping back into your arms, I laid my head against your chest as you held me close.

"You, Sir, are an asshole."