Shattered Crystal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StormX
StormX
305 Followers

My silent rants were stopped by the ringing of the bedroom phone. The ringing was soon followed by Samantha's footsteps. I took a silent breathe and strained to hear.

Phone Call #2

-----------------

"Hello Marcus."

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir; I promise I won't forget again, sir."

"No sir. As you directed, my husband has not been inside my pussy, ass or mouth since you made me your slut."

"Yes sir. We have the house all to ourselves, sir"

"Yes sir, there will be clean sheets on the bed, sir."

"No sir, not yet, I planned to shave my pussy bald just before your arrival so that it as smooth as possible for you sir."

"Sir knows that his slut is not on the pill."

"Yes sir, the next 5 days are my most fertile. Sir, please wear a condom. I love my husband very much; do not make me humiliate him like that."

"Yes sir, if you wish to give your slut the gift of your cum and your baby, your slut will be thankful sir."

"Yes sir, I bought the lube you suggested and beg you to use a lot of it sir, if today you decide to claim your slut's ass."

"Yes sir, as you wish sir, I will give myself the 3-enemas as you directed so that I will be clean for you."

"Sir your slut will hurry to prepare for your arrival and begs you to use her for your pleasure."

I hear the phone bang into its cradle, followed by Samantha talking to an empty room. "What an arrogant bastard." As she continues venting, I can hear side drawers being opened and closed. "Wants to knock me up? I think not. Marcus you may have a big dick and for that I'll play at being your submissive slut but it is something I will never be for real." I let out my breath when I finally hear the shower running.

Jake

-----

Using the wall for support I somehow managed to remain standing. "God, how did this happen? How could I have been so stupid, so blind? How could I have ever trusted such a bitch?" I took a slow and deep breath, held it for a count of five and then let it out. It didn't help. Inside my head the volume reached a crescendo, "Unfaithful cunt. It didn't matter what she said off the phone, on the phone she acted like his willing slave. What kind of woman denies her husband so that her pussy is fresh for another man? What kind of wife would ask her lover to impregnate her on her marital bed?"

I tried holding and releasing another breath with the same result. "I have to do something," and with that thought I pushed open the door. Samantha wasn't there. Just then I heard the shower door close. Looking at my watch I was shocked to discover all this had taken less than 5 minutes. My entire life had been destroyed in less than 5-minutes!

At this point I am not sure if I was thinking at all, but I remember saying to myself, "I am not some pathetic wimp that they can humiliate and treat in this manner. I will make them both pay!"

Looking around the room two items immediately catch my eye. On my night stand I see a box of encare ovals. As I look at them, my inner voice says, "Hell, she really is just playing Marcus for a sucker. She may not be on the pill but 1 or 2 of those cunt suppositories will keep her from having anyone's kids" Then I spot the large bottle of "Ass Lube" and my inner dialog rages, "She may not want his kids, but she sure as hell wants that bastard's cock up her ass."

For a heartbeat I am frozen, standing in the middle of our bedroom, looking at lube and spermicide and listening to my wife prepare for her big dicked lover. Suddenly, I knew what to do. I didn't analyze it. In hindsight it wasn't even rational thought. The idea just seemed to explode into my consciousness as it happened.

Opening a side table drawer I withdrew my bottle of Rockit 247. Next I grabbed the bottle of lube and the box of birth control and moved swiftly to my den. Placing the items on the desk, I reached down and lifted up my doctor's bag from the floor. After opening the bag, I donned a pair of latex gloves. Next I emptied the lubricant into an empty specimen bottle and sealed it. I then refilled ¾ of the bottle with the Rockit desensitizing gel.

Picking up the box of ensure I shook it until 2 of the little white ovals spilled onto my upturned palm. Using a syringe I then punctured each one and withdrew the spermicide. Laying the withered ovoids aside I rummaged through my bag until I found a 100 ml bottle of Glacial Acetic Acid. Using the same syringe I reinflated the white ovals by injecting them with the acid. Once done, I wiped them down and put them back in the box. The remainder of the Acetic Acid was then used to top off the bottle of Ass Lube.

I then proceeded to clean up as best I could, using alcohol to wipe down the bottle and box. I then returned these doctored items to their bedroom location as quickly as I could move. Exiting the front door, golf shoes in hand, I could hear the shower continuing to run. My last thought as the door closed was, "That's right whore, make sure it's good and smooth."

The long drive to the Innisbrook resort was made longer by my raging emotions and anticipation. We arrived at 11:05 am and were in our rooms by 11:30. Gil's first drive flew from the first tee at 1:25pm. It turned into the longest round of golf of my life and I don't remember anything about except its start and end.

It was almost 7:00pm when we got back to the room and I was very surprised not to find the police waiting for me or at the very least a flashing message light on the room's phone. I was even more shocked, when I woke at 7:00 am the next morning and the flashing light was still dark. At this point I could only conclude that nothing had gone according to my improvised plan. I must have felt more relieved than anger by this, as I actually enjoyed the morning's round of golf and actively participated in the story telling as we were driven home.

Homecoming

----------------

As the limo pulled into the driveway to my house, my conclusion was shattered by the familiar yellow tape now draped across the front door. Exiting the limo I started racing towards my house only to be intercepted by my neighbor George.

"Jake, where the hell have you been? Everyone's been trying to reach you since yesterday." Stopping to look at him, I shot back, "George, what the hell happened? Where's Samantha? Is she all right?"

As George came closer his face turned colder, harder. "It's not good news Jake. I don't know what happened or how. But I do know that yesterday afternoon, the EMT's carried Samantha out on a stretcher and she was screaming in pain. She's at St. Luke's, come with me and I'll take you there."

He took me by the arm and walked me steadily to his car. Once I was in my seat and belted in, he started up the car, and headed towards the hospital. Halfway to the hospital, as I stared out the window trying to understand exactly what I had done and what would happen to Samantha and I, George interrupted my thoughts.

"Jake, I've known you a long time and I think you are a good man. I also believe that you love Samantha."

I interrupted his ramblings, "Of course I love Samantha."

George continued, a bit more softly than before, "Like I said, I believe you love her. I told you that I don't know what happened Jake, but I need to share something that you won't like hearing."

"What George, for God's sake just tell me."

With a soft sigh, George did just that, "Jake after the EMT's carried Samantha out of your house they brought out a man. He was someone I had never seen before. I overhead someone say his name was Marcus. Jake, do you know anyone named Marcus?

Looking at George now, a little hysterically I responded to his question. "Yes George, I know a Marcus the same one you do, Marcus Welby."

For a millisecond George's lips broke into a small smile, then while looking at the road with both hands on the wheel said to me, "Jake this wasn't Marcus Welby, but whoever he was, when they brought him out he was naked as a jay bird and so was your wife."

The remainder of the drive was finished in silence. After George stopped the car, I didn't move, I sat there frozen. Finally, George opened the door and I heard him softly say, "Come on Jake, get out, you need to see how Samantha is doing. I'll come with you."

After finding the right wing and explaining to the floor nurse that I was Samantha's husband, I gained access to the ICU. As with any ICU patient she was hooked up to every visible monitor and few you couldn't see. She was unconscious and seeing her there brought tears to my eyes. Watching her I thought to myself, "I love you so much Samantha. Even now, I love you as much as I hate you. You are the joy and happiness in my life. Why did you have to destroy it all? Why?"

The attending physician soon arrived and led me out into the hallway. According to him, a 911 call came in around 1:30 Saturday afternoon. Because of all the screaming, the police arrived assuming a house invasion was in progress. After entering the house, they discovered Samantha and another man naked. His penis was inside of her, but they were unconscious. An hour after the EMTs arrived they were able to separate the two and transport them to the hospital.

The attending then told me that half of the man's penis had to be surgically removed from Samantha's vagina. He explained that it was an extremely difficult surgery because the man's penis had literally been fused with my wife's vaginal canal due to some type of severe chemical burn. What's worse, is that as the vaginal canal was eaten away, the chemical agent was able to attack other more vital organs. When I asked for his prognosis, he put on his Doctor's mask and told me that "Samantha was not expected to make it through the night."

He was correct, as a couple hours later I held her hand and watched as she left me and forever took my happiness.

----- ----- -----

With a blink, my memories release me and I am back to the now. It has been 12-years since those events and I still wonder why other than the most cursory interview, the police never came after me. Maybe, they just felt sorry for the cuckold. Maybe the investigating office had once had an adulterous wife. Maybe, they thought the two deaths were karmic justice. Whatever the reason, no accusations or charges were ever made against me.

I turn to look at my wife Susan and again lean down to kiss her. This time I whisper, "Let's go to bed." I watch as she lifts her head up to me and smiling whispers, "I'd love to."

Later that same night, after surviving a good hard fucking, I start drifting off to sleep. As I do, I realize how contented Susan has made me and I sadly remember too, that being content doesn't mean you're happy.

StormX
StormX
305 Followers
12