Shattered Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Sera is forced to bargain for her freedom.
2.2k words
4.47
40.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interrogation rooms were in the government headquarters. The building had originally been a hotel, and the rooms in the basement were very luxurious for what were basically cells. They were all single rooms with their own bathroom, of course they had been modified so there was nothing a prisoner could use to either escape or harm themselves or anyone else.

Sera and John had been taken to adjoining rooms. They would be able to shout to each other through the interconnecting doors, which were locked, but both rooms were bugged.

Sera woke up feeling confused. The last thing she remembered was being by the pool with John, then nothing. She looked around, wondering where she was. She must be in hospital, she thought, but why did she only have a towel covering her? She stood up weakly, and managed to stagger to the door. She tried to open it but it was locked.

John heard her.

"Sera darling, it's me. I'm afraid we're in big trouble. I'm being questioned for spying, and they think you know something about it too."

"What happened?" she asked. "I don't remember much, just having that drink."

"There was a struggle and you hit your head," John lied.

She was worried. She knew that she had done nothing wrong, but she was in a strange country with its own rules. She had already been kissed against her will, she had dreamed of her first kiss for so long, wanting it to be romantic and gentle, but Carlos had been so rough with her.

Thinking of dreams...the ones she'd had earlier made her blush. They had seemed so real. Something must have spilt on her to trigger that last one, her thighs felt slightly sticky.

She went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She knew she was in deep trouble, but all she could think about were those dreams, Carlos touching her, using her body until he came. She wondered how it would feel in real life, and then cursed herself for being so unrealistic. There was no way someone so good looking and obviously experienced would want someone as shy as her, and even if he did, she didn't intend to have sex until she knew someone really well and felt it was right. She was pretty sure someone like Carlos wouldn't be prepared to wait.

She stepped out of the shower, and wrapped herself in the towel. Back in the main room, she tried to find something to wear. Someone had brought her handbag in but there was no sign of any of her other possessions. Her passport was still in the bag and she took it out, feeling safer now.

Upstairs Carlos was watching the security cameras.

"Good, she's awake," he said. I think it's time to start questioning them."

A few minutes later, Sera heard hear shouting from the room where John was being held.

"I demand to see someone from the British Embassy."

"You're in no position to demand anything. Tell me the name of your contact, and the information you've given him, and then we can talk."

"I can't. They'll kill me."

"We can arrange protection. Just tell me everything and we'll consider letting you go."

"No. It's better that I rot in your jail than they get hold of me."

"I'm sure you'll soon change your mind. I'm going to question Sera."

"I told you, she doesn't know anything."

"Why should I believe you?"

"It's true. And whatever you do to her, I won't talk."

Sera heard the door of her room being unlocked. Looking up, she saw Carlos. She blushed, remembering her erotic dreams of him. His hair was loose now, and fell in wild curls to his shoulders. She pulled the towel round her protectively.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

She looked at him warily. "I just want to get out of here," she replied. "I don't know anything. I know John was spying and I tried to talk him out of it, but I don't know any of the details I swear."

She looked up at him pleadingly. He met her frightened eyes. She seemed so genuine; she must be telling the truth.

"You swear your boyfriend hasn't told you anything?"

"He's not my boyfriend, and no."

"Your lover then?"

"We're just friends, there's nothing between us."

"Liar."

"It's the truth, honest."

She was very convincing and if he hadn't seen her with John with his own eyes, he would probably have believed her. If she could lie so easily, he was sure now she knew more than she was letting on about her boyfriend's activities.

Until this moment he had only meant to give her a warning and let her go. But then something changed, and he realised he enjoyed having the beautiful girl in his power. He remembered how she had flirted with him in the bar, he'd wanted her ever since he first saw her and he could tell from the way she looked at him even now that she found him attractive too. He was pretty sure now, that loyalty to her boyfriend would make her resist any advances he made towards her, but maybe there was still a way.

She showed him her passport. "Please - let me see someone from the embassy."

He took the passport from her and threw it on the floor. "You think this is some kind of magic charm? It won't do you any good in here."

"But I haven't done anything wrong."

"No? We found drugs in the villa, and on your boyfriend."

"He's..." she began.

"She doesn't know anything" shouted John.

"Sera, if we test you for drugs, I wonder what we're going to find."

"Its only pot, I'm sorry."

"You know we can prosecute you?"

"Yes but you don't usually."

"We could make you an example. It could take months for the trial; you could be here a long time."

"No, please, I want to see my family."

"Ok, maybe we can do a deal."

"I can pay you. I can get money from my account."

"Not that sort of deal. You do everything I tell you for the next 24 hours and you can go. If not, you stay here until your trial for possession, whenever that is."

Sera felt desperate. She wasn't sure what Carlos wanted, but she just wanted to see her family. If this man wanted to order her around a bit, what did it matter? In 24 hours she would be free.

"Alright." she whispered.

He smiled and sat on the bed, but looking at her he had a sudden attack of conscience. What if he was mistaken about her attraction to him? What if her saying his name in a dream was just a coincidence?

"You were flirting with me at the bar weren't you?"

She blushed. "Yes, I suppose I was. I'm sorry."

"Why were you flirting with me?"

She didn't answer.

"I asked you a question."

She dropped her eyes. "Because I thought you were good looking," she admitted.

"Good," he said. "Now get on your knees"

Even then, she didn't realise. When he started unfastening his belt, she thought he was going to beat her. She was scared, but she would try to stand the pain so she could be free.

She closed her eyes, waiting for the first sting of the belt. Nothing happened; then she felt a hand at the back of her head. Her eyes flew open, and she stared in shock. She had seen pictures, statues, even a few porno films, but nothing had prepared her for this. He was naked from the waist down, and he was huge. Even compared to the actors in the films he was impressive, and she knew they had been chosen for attributes other than acting.

"Come on baby," he said. "You know what I want."

She'd always found the idea of oral sex repulsive, and the thought of being made to do it to this stranger was terrifying.

"No," she protested. "I won't do that, you can't make me."

"Think about it", he said softly. "You know you could be here a long time. This time tomorrow you could be on a plane to England."

She was silent for a moment. He obviously wanted to humiliate her. What he wanted disgusted her, but at least it wouldn't be painful. She would survive it somehow, she would have to.

"Well?" he demanded.

"Please" she begged. "Do I have to?"

"Another thing," he added, "when I tell you to do something, no crying, no begging, no pleading. Any kind of protest and I might change my mind."

She gazed up at him fearfully.

"Ok," she whispered.

She looked at him. She couldn't do it, she just couldn't. Even if she could get over her revulsion for the act and force herself, he would probably choke her.

"I'm waiting," he said.

He was beginning to lose patience. She was acting like he a frightened little girl, why the hell was she making such a fuss. He remembered noticing back at the villa that John was hung like a mouse; maybe that explained it.

Tightening his grip on her, he began to rub himself against her mouth. She really did look scared, he thought. Maybe he would let her get used to it slowly.

"Lick me," he said softly.

She felt a wave of despair; she knew she had no choice. Hesitantly, she touched him with her tongue. To her relief, she tasted nothing but clean skin. Slowly, she began to lick him up and down as she had seen in the pornos she had watched, praying she was doing it right and he wouldn't be angry with her.

"You do this so well," he said huskily. The soft touch of her tongue was one of the most erotic things he had ever experienced. He watched her, knowing he would be dreaming about this long after she was back in England.

"Open your mouth," he said. "Relax your throat. I want to go as deep as I can and I don't want you to feel like you're choking."

She obeyed him, she still felt humiliated, but what she had done so far had been bearable. She felt him pushing inside her mouth.

"Suck me," he ordered. "Use your tongue."

He pushed deeper and deeper, and somehow she managed not to gag. She was scared of angering him. He used her mouth for what seemed ages, then she heard him groaning.

"Oh god baby, I want to come. Suck me really hard. And don't spit."

She felt disgusted, he actually planned to come in her mouth. She couldn't help the tears, she knew he would be angry with her but she was dreading it so much.

His hands tightened in her hair, and he did not notice her tears. She seemed frozen.

"Are you deaf?" he demanded. "I told you to suck me. Now do it." He felt a bit guilty about the way he was treating her. Maybe she didn't swallow. Oh well, he was doing her boyfriend a favour and teaching her something new.

She obeyed him, the touch of her tongue driving him wild. He had always preferred experienced women, but for some reason the thought that he was possibly the first man to come in her mouth was making him even more turned on. He cried out as he came, holding her against him until he had finished.

She felt him coming in her mouth and prayed she would manage not to be sick. But it really wasn't bad, the taste wasn't unpleasant at all and she didn't even mind swallowing. Finally, he let her go, and she collapsed, sobbing, not because of the act itself, but the fact she'd been more or less forced to do it had made her feel completely degraded.

"That was so good baby." he said.

She heard him readjusting his clothes; then he left, closing and locking the door behind him. Once he had gone, her sobs became louder, finally, exhausted by her tears, she dragged herself to the bathroom, splashed her face with cold water, and rinsed her mouth out, just wanting to forget what she had been through.

"What happened?" shouted John.

"I don't want to talk about it" she replied.

John got a towel from the bathroom and cleaned himself up. He had been listening to everything through the door, and it had turned him on so much he'd had to give himself some relief. He'd imagined that he was Carlos, that he was dominating Sera. Once the embassy had managed to get them released, things were going to change. He would tell Sera that if she didn't want everyone to know what she had been forced to do, she would have to do it to him as well.

He came back from the bathroom.

"Maybe it would help to talk"

He wanted to hear all the details, how big Carlos was, how Sera had felt when she was forced to pleasure him. He wanted her to describe in detail what she had been forced to do, so he could make himself come again. But the only sounds from the other room were those of her desperate sobs.