Shattered Dreams Ch. 04

Story Info
After an evening out, Sera's body betrays her.
3.1k words
4.47
24.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos picked up the phone and spoke to someone in his own language. The official language used on the island was Spanish, and Sera understood a few words, but she understood nothing of the ancient language that Carlos was speaking now. As she went to sit in one of the chairs, he stopped her and pulled her down on the sofa next to him. She started to drink her champagne, hoping it would calm her nerves.

"We're leaving in about half an hour," he said, when he had put the phone down. "Just in case you were thinking of asking anyone for help, no one can help you. They might be a bit pissed off at me but they can't stop me. And believe me babe if you make anyone pissed off at me, I'm going to be even more pissed off at you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Good." He picked up a remote control and the cd player turned on. "Do you want a cigarette?"

"No thanks, I don't smoke."

"More champagne?"

"No." She was shaking, afraid of what he might do.

"Look babe, you might as well relax until after dinner. I'm getting myself another drink, do you want one or not?"

"A soft drink if you have one, lemon or something. Thanks."

He left the room and she finally relaxed. She felt so confused by what had happened to her, and by her own reactions. She had enjoyed his kisses, even though they were hardly the gentle romantic kisses she had imagined she would share one day with someone who loved and respected her. But what really made her feel ashamed was that if she had not been attracted to Carlos, even his threats wouldn't have been enough to make her give him oral sex. She hadn't wanted to do it, not the first time anyway, but she'd done it because to her, he was the most attractive man she had ever seen. And the second time she had done it, there was something exciting about being able to give pleasure to such a good looking man. The strange thing was that the thought of giving oral sex to anyone apart from Carlos still disgusted her.

He returned with her glass of lemonade. "What are you thinking babe, you were miles away."

She was too embarrassed to tell him. "I was thinking about my family, I miss them."

"Well you'll see them soon enough if you do what I want." He sat on the sofa next to her and put his arm round her, feeling her tense up as soon as he touched her. "Sera, I told you to relax."

"I'm sorry. I thought you weren't going to make me do anything until we got back. I can't relax if I don't know what's going to happen." Her voice shook and she looked down at the floor. "I can't help being scared when you touch me, please don't be angry."

"Sera, look at me." Reluctantly, her eyes met his and he reached out and stroked her face gently. "You are so beautiful and you don't even know it. When I'm with you I want to touch you so you might as well get used to it. You don't have to be scared; all you have to do is let me do what I want, act like you want it and not try to stop me. I don't expect anything else until we get back. Ok?"

"Yes."

At first she only responded because she knew she had to, but then she realised how much she needed the comfort of being held, and instinctively cuddled up to him. She felt almost disappointed when the bell rang on the intercom. "I wish we had more time," he said as he went to answer the door. "You turn me on so much; I can't wait to get you back"

Sera realised that she was almost looking forward to it too now she was sure that she wouldn't have to have sex with him. If only she could stop being so scared of him.

Carlos returned, with one of the men who Sera recognised as having been at the taverna earlier. He too had long dark hair and a similar bone structure to Carlos, but was younger, maybe her age. His eyes were green and whereas Carlos looked dangerous, the younger man had a friendly smile. He held his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Angel" he said, pronouncing it the English way. "You must be Sera, I saw you earlier."

"Hi Angel, nice to meet you." Sera usually felt shy around new people but there was something about Angel's warm smile that reassured her. She looked from Angel to Carlos and back again. "Are you...?"

"Brothers, worse luck" said Angel. "Bloody moody bastard he is."

"Shut up," said Carlos, but he was looking amused. Sera hoped that he would sit in the front, but instead he got in the back with her. As she thought, he did not waste the opportunity. Almost as soon as Angel started driving, Sera felt Carlos touching her bare leg, his hand moving up under her skirt. She could not help a soft moan of distress.

Angel heard her and sighed. What the hell was his brother doing? He knew why Carlos was such an angry person, but to take it out on this girl who seemed so sweet wasn't like him at all.

"What's going on?" he asked Carlos in their own language.

"Nothing that's any of your business" replied Carlos.

"She seems a really nice girl. I can't believe what John said about her."

"What was that?"

"He reckons she knew all about him spying and wasn't bothered."

"Really? That's interesting." Carlos smiled. Angel had just given him an idea how he could keep Sera for longer. When Angel stopped in a run down area of town, Carlos took out his mobile phone, the first one Sera had seen since she arrived at the island, and called the interrogation centre. "Have the rest of Sera's things brought to my house, put them in the room next to mine," he said.

Sera wondered how she could encourage Carlos to talk, There seemed to be a lot of anger in him, most of which seemed to be directed at her. She was curious about him and at the same time she wondered if talking to her would make him less angry and more willing to let her go. "Angel seems nice" she said. "Are you close?"

"Yeah, my dad was away a lot when I was growing up. My brother and sister are younger than me so I felt I had to look after them and my mum."

"It must have been difficult."

He laughed bitterly. "Babe, you have no idea."

Angel returned with a hard looking blonde, who smiled at Carlos and gave Sera a dismissive look.

A few minutes later they stopped at the taverna, and Sera shivered, this was where her nightmare had begun. "Maybe it wasn't the best idea in the world to bring you here" said Carlos "but I have some business to take care of. Angel will look after you."

The owner greeted Sera, Carlos and Angel warmly, and Ana rather less warmly. He and Carlos disappeared inside the restaurant. "He seems to know you well" Sera said to Angel.

"Yes. Harry's know our family for ages. He came over from Cyprus years ago to help fight against the old government then he met Donna and decided to stay. Rosa is their daughter." He laughed as Sera pulled a face. "Rosa is the black sheep. She's got a bit of a thing about Carlos. What's going on with you two by the way?"

Sera wanted to confide in Angel, but she was sure that he would be loyal to his brother. Besides, nothing worse was going to happen to her. "It's complicated," she said, "but he doesn't like me very much."

"I got the opposite impression. Sera, my brother is very bitter and angry, but he has his reasons. It's up to him to tell you if he wants, but please don't judge him harshly."

Sera was about to speak when she heard her name being called. Miranda, Harry and Donna's 5 year old granddaughter was running towards her.

"Sera I made you a birthday card." She handed Sera a card with an unidentifiable scribble on it.

"Thanks sweetie," said Sera, hugging her. She never thought of herself as being particularly child friendly, but Miranda had taken a shine to her and Sera was becoming fond of the little girl. She knew that Harry and Donna's daughter and son in law were dead, and that Miranda lived with her father's parents. "It's gorgeous, I love it."

Angel picked up the card. "I didn't realise you knew Miranda."

"Yes, and I know Miranda loves being tickled." Miranda gave a shriek and Sera started chasing her. Ana flicked her hair and looked bored.

Spending time with Miranda was helping Sera get rid of the tensions of the day. As the two of them ran and laughed, she hoped the little girl would grow up to be as happy as she was now, and that no man would ever use Miranda the way she was being used.

"Where's Sera?" demanded Carlos when he had finished talking to Harry. Angel pointed to the play area, where Sera and Miranda were on the swings laughing.

"What's she doing here?"

"She had a card for Sera. Donna obviously thought it wouldn't do any harm."

Carlos walked angrily to the swings. Sera saw his expression and wondered what she had done wrong. "Food's ready," he snapped. Then his expression softened as he turned to Miranda. "Hey pest, it's past your bedtime. Come and say goodnight to everyone." He started speaking in Spanish to her. She nodded and then ran off to say goodnight to Angel.

"Donna told me about her daughter and son in law," said Sera. "Poor Miranda, it must be so sad for her to lose both her parents when she's so young."

Carlos looked angry again. "Do you know how they died?" he demanded.

"No, I'm sorry, have I said something wrong?"

"Forget it."

Miranda ran back to them breaking the silence. "Love you," she said as Carlos picked her up. "Love you more, pest," he replied. "You get some sleep now and maybe I'll bring Sera to see you again."

"Promise?"

"I promise. That's if Sera wants to see you."

Miranda pulled a face and ran off.

So Carlos did have a gentler side, thought Sera. It was obvious that Miranda adored him.

Carlos and Angel had ordered a selection of different dishes so that Sera could try them. Once Miranda had gone, Carlos seemed to be in a lighter mood and was almost behaving as if he and Sera were on a date, explaining about the different dishes, finding the best cuts of meat for her, and even feeding her off his plate. It almost felt to her as if the past few hours had been some terrible nightmare, and she wondered if this is what it would have been like if she had met Carlos the next day as they had originally planned.

Angel did most of the talking, asking Sera about her family and her life in London, and more or less ignoring Ana. When Ana went to the bathroom he explained that Ana was only with him because his family was rich, and there was no affection between them. He felt he was too young to get involved with anyone seriously. Sera was surprised how relaxed she felt with Angel. She knew that part of the reason was that there was no sexual attraction at all between them, even though he was just as good looking as Carlos.

Sera felt disappointed when they left the restaurant, Carlos had been so different, and she really liked Angel, she felt that she had made a friend. In the back seat, Carlos cuddled her, but did nothing else. Maybe he was regretting his behaviour, maybe he would let her go.

Angel dropped them off at the house and gave Sera a hug. "I'm glad we met," he said. He wanted to find out what was happening and help her, but he was loyal to Carlos although he didn't always understand him.

It was still quite early. Sera went into the lounge and looked out at the view. There was a hot tub and a swimming pool outside, and a path leading down to a tiny cove. She looked at the hot tub longingly, she felt so tense after everything that had happened.

"You want to go in?" asked Carlos.

"If that's ok."

"Sure, I'll just get a couple of towels."

"Could I have one of my bikinis too?"

"If you insist." He felt amused, only hours ago she had given him what was probably the best blow job of his entire life, and she still seemed shy. He couldn't work her out at all, but he was pretty sure the sex was going to be interesting.

Sera made no attempt to escape when Carlos left her on her own, she was almost beginning to relax with him. He returned with her most revealing bikini, finding it amusing again when she went to the downstairs bathroom to change. He was already in the tub when she got outside. He held out his hand to her and she stepped into the tub. She was nervous again, realising he was naked.

He bent his head and kissed her neck, feeling the terrified beating of her pulse. What was wrong with him, he wondered. He'd had more than his fair share of women, but all more than willing. That was the way he'd always liked it. Why did this girl's fear not bother him, was he no better than the monsters this government had fought so hard to overthrow? It wasn't that he wanted her to be unwilling; it was more the fact that he wanted her so much that he didn't really care.

He slid a hand over her bare stomach, cupping one of her breasts through the white bikini top. Panicking, she pulled away, turning away from him.

"I thought I told you not to fight me" he said.

"I'm sorry."

"You will be if it happens again" he warned. "Now, are you going to be good?"

She knew she was going to have to let him touch her, even though she felt so ashamed and embarrassed. "Yes."

He moved her hair out of the way and kissed the back of her neck, feeling her tremble again. Now both of his hands slid up over her stomach, and started stroking and squeezing her breasts. "That's better" he said huskily, and started to unfasten the ties that held the top together. Since she had her back to him, she allowed herself the luxury of tears. She had no idea he would want to touch her like this. He pulled the top off her, and continued kissing her bare shoulders. Soon she felt his hands on her naked breasts, stroking them, rubbing and squeezing at her nipples. To her shame, it felt good, if only Carlos was someone she was involved with and not some stranger who was just using her, she would have wanted this to happen. Carlos felt Sera's nipples harden under his fingers, and smiled.

"Does that feel good baby?" he asked.

"No," she replied.

He laughed. "You're lying again" he said softly, and squeezed her breasts roughly so that they almost hurt. Almost, but not quite.

He turned her round to face him and instinctively she tried to cover herself. He grabbed her wrists. "Let me look at you" he ordered.

"You're beautiful," he said, staring at her breasts. "So beautiful." He began to caress her gently, then started kissing her. Now she felt more relaxed with him, she let herself go and kissed him back, and as they continued kissing she forgot the situation, forgot everything, lost in his kisses, never wanting them to stop. She was unaware of him untying the laces of her bikini bottoms, but suddenly realised he was pulling them off her. She broke the kiss and tried to twist her body away, frightened and confused.

"Keep still" he ordered. "I don't want to have to tell you again."

"What are you doing?"

"Shh baby, I want to make you feel good," he said, moving his hand between her legs.

"No" she whispered.

"Sera, what did I tell you about refusing me?"

"I'm sorry, I'm really nervous. Please don't be angry with me."

"Stop fighting me then."

Oh god, he was going to touch her and there was nothing she could do about it. She flinched as she felt him begin to stroke her gently. He began to kiss her again, maybe if she could concentrate on the kiss it would take her mind off what he was doing to her. But to her shock it felt good. She moaned softly, what was happening to her? It felt just like that dream she'd had. She moaned again, her body arching against his fingers. He kissed her deeply, stroking her slightly faster.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No." She felt ashamed for responding but she couldn't help it.

"You want to come?"

"Yes."

He smiled. "Beg for it then."

"No!" No way would she humiliate herself like that.

Instead of stopping, he began to stroke her more slowly again. It was torture, she was so close, she couldn't stand it.

"Please" she said. "Please don't stop." She hated herself for giving in.

"Look at me baby, I want to see your eyes when I make you come."

Their eyes met and she saw the look of satisfaction on his face, that he had reduced her to begging him to touch her.

"You want it don't you baby."

"Oh god you sadistic bastard, please let me come."

He laughed, stroking her faster, looking into her eyes.

She had never felt like this, such tension, such pleasure and it was getting more and more intense, as she writhed against him, looking into his dark eyes, what was happening, it was too much too intense, it had never felt like this before, and she was begging him again, please, please, but she didn't care, she needed this like she had never needed anything before and she was screaming, her body shaking and almost collapsing against him and he was holding her and kissing her gently.

"Oh..my...GOD" she muttered. What the hell had just happened?