Shattered Dreams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,327 Followers

Adam groaned as finally he felt himself slide balls deep into Janey; he reached up to grasp her hips and pull her down hard against his hips as he pushed up into her. He heard a soft moan escape her and he stopped moving thinking he had hurt her; glancing up at her face he saw the way she had her head flung back in pleasure. Her eyes closed and her lips slightly parted as he eased her slowly up until just the head of his cock was in her and once again pulled her slowly down against his hips. Another soft sound came from her as her pelvic bone pushed against his and he realised that they were sounds of pleasure coming from her.

Janey opened her eyes as she felt her release quickly building low in her stomach and she looked down at Adam where he lay watching the play of emotions across her face.

He reached up and cupped her breasts in his hands and Janey leaned forward to allow him better contact. He pinched her nipples then rolled them between his fingers as she gasped and ground her hips against his. He slid one hand down over her nearly flat stomach and found the curls at the apex of her thighs. His fingers slid through the slickness there to find the hard nub of her clit and circled it causing her to gasp and grind against his hips faster. He felt the strong ripple of her inner muscles as her release found her and she collapsed against his chest weakly as she struggled to catch her breath.

Janey rested her cheek on his chest and closed her eyes for a few seconds as Adam stroked her back in long soothing strokes. She grinned against his chest as she began to catch her breath; she could still feel him hard and erect inside her. She moved her hips experimentally and felt pleasure start to radiate once again as he moved within her body. His hands stroked down her back to cup her bottom as he began moving once again.

Adam felt Janey tense slightly as he gripped her hips to guide her movements; he slid one hand into her hair and the other one lower over her bottom as he prepared to roll her beneath him.

Suddenly Janey began struggling and pushing against his chest as she protested, "I don't wanta do this! I don't wanta do this!"

Not knowing what was happening only that something was dreadfully wrong for Janey, Adam let her go and rolled away from her. She scrambled away from him and fell to the floor as she crawled away from him.

"Janey sweetheart! Janey!" Adam tried desperately to reach her but she was lost in her own terror as she scrambled backwards until she was cowering against the wall.

Janey sat on the floor shuddering and shaking as she looked away from Adam. She heard him speaking to her but she didn't respond as she pulled her knees up against her chest, wrapped her arms around her legs and buried her face against her knees.

"Janey? Janey you okay? Janey?" Adam kept asking as he eased closer to her on the floor.

Janey couldn't control the shudders that racked her slight frame as she sat huddled against the wall.

"Janey? Are you all right? Can I touch you?" Adam persisted. When there was no reply from her he reached out cautiously and placed a hand on her shoulder. He felt a shudder pass through her but she didn't protest his touch. Carefully he gathered her into his arms and picked her up to carry her back to bed. Gently he laid her on the bed and cuddled her cold body against his as he wrapped the covers around them.

"Please don't fuck me up the arse!" Janey begged and began sobbing as she buried her face in the pillow.

"Oh God!" The exclamation of horror escaped him as everything fell into place. Janey panicking as his hand had rested over her butt cheeks covering the place where her rosebud was hidden. He rested his head against the back of her shoulder and pressed a kiss to the skin there. "I would never hurt you like that!" he said as he cuddled her close and tried to soothe her fears.

Adam continued to stroke her back soothingly and murmur quietly to her until her sobs subsided to quiet hiccuping little gasps and her breath came in soft murmurs. Finally when she had stopped crying and was quiet he cuddled up close to her back, ignoring the way she tensed up and settled down to just hold her.

* * * * *

Adam woke over an hour later and frowned as he looked at his bedside clock. It was time to get up but Janey was still fast asleep in his arms and he didn't want to wake her up after her fright earlier.

He groaned his annoyance as he rolled away from Janey and reached for his cell phone where it sat beside the unused foil packets on the bedside drawers. He flipped it open and pressed the speed dial button that would call his work office. After several moments he left a brief message with one of the officers on duty that he would be in to work nearly two hours late this morning. He flipped the phone shut and reached out to place it on the drawers once again. A small movement caught his attention and he looked down to find Janey awake but motionless.

"Hey little Darlin'. You feeling better now?" Adam asked gently.

Janey nodded her head without meeting his eyes and waited for him to speak once again.

"I'm sorry I made you feel uncomfortable before. I would never have touched you that way if I had known it would make you feel so uncomfortable," Adam said gently then lent in to kiss her cheek. "How does pancakes with syrup, apple juice and scrambled eggs sound for breakfast?" he asked lightly as he rubbed his hand up and down her arm.

"Do you want me to cook it?" Janey asked faintly without looking at him.

"No, I am suggesting we go out to a place I know for breakfast. But if you prefer I can go get the food and bring it back here while you have a shower," Adam said lightly.

"You'd leave me here alone?!" Janey asked worriedly as she sat up holding the covers against her chest.

"You would have to feel comfortable with it for me to do that," Adam said lightly. He reached out and took hold of the covers she held in her hand and pulled gently on them.

Janey hesitated a few moments then let the covers slip from her hand as she fixed her gaze on his naked chest. She felt one of his hands curl behind her neck and pull her head towards him gently. His lips settled over hers briefly before he released her and got out of bed.

"I got the shower first," He called to her over his shoulder before leaving the room.

Janey blinked dazedly at the empty doorway. Was this how it was supposed to feel when he didn't force you? She wondered. So empty, so lacking in... in... in something?

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,327 Followers
12