Shattered Innocence Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda discovers her purpose.
2.9k words
4.38
64k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

August 23, 1893

It has been twelve days since I last saw him. I keep looking back on that night and am still confused and shocked by what happened. I am still basically a prisoner in my room, though I am familiar with every inch of the room and every scene out my window. I found what looks to be a hidden doorway, though there seems to be no way through it. There are even some of the bizarre things in the room like what he used that night, though I refuse to touch those. I still do not know what Mr. Dalton wants with me. I have stopped drinking anything but water. It seems every time I drank the wine, I would lose time, and never knew what happened. I look out the window a lot. I read too, though some of the literature in this room has very graphic depictions of acts I am sure a lady is to have nothing to do with. I have not read any of those books, but I may have to begin reading the ones I have already read again.

I sometimes wonder how the people and nuns are doing at the orphanage; they are the only family I have much memory of. Have any of the little girls been adopted, like so many. I was never interviewed as a child for adoption; I guess I was just so plain. Many of the girls always said that I had the good looks a man would want, just curvy enough, but not too heavy. My eyes are my favorite feature, tree shades of blue. The darkest color of blue is on the outside of the iris, and the lightest ringing the pupil. Here I am, just past my 18th birthday, and I am still not married. I am, however, not virgin anymore, and will most likely never be married. Maybe someone will want me; maybe I will end up in the streets like so many other rejected girls from the orphanage.

I wonder sometimes, after remembering what happened my first night here, if I should have taken the orphanage’s advice and just become a nun. It would have been certainly less humiliating. Unfortunately, I am headstrong and never took the best advice ever given to me. Would I have even made a good nun? Sometimes the nuns told me that I was too defiant, and that I didn’t think the rules would apply to me. I guess that is how I got myself locked in a bedroom in Colorado, fucked like a horse, and debased nearly daily by the hired help.

I had my monthly course. It is always a relief when it is over. Today is the first day that I have not had the cramps and the blood is gone. Mary told me that it just means I am not pregnant. She also said if I were pregnant, Mr. Dalton would leave me alone, but I think he’s done that already. At the orphanage, they always told us not to mention them, it’s un-lady like, but they are so uncomfortable and painful. It seems the heat of my room has only increased my discomfort.

Mary still brings my meals, while she has the tendency to ramble on and on about body parts and what can be done with them. Somehow I have the feeling that she’s experienced in the area of human bodies, but I seriously don’t think she’s a physician. Mr. Freedman comes in every day to ask me questions about my health and needs, all the while looking at me as if I will be his next meal. Mr. Freedman also selects the dress I am to wear for the day, whether or not I will be let out of my room.

My supper tray was brought in moments ago, no water, and laden with salt. There is the wine I can drink, but I am having doubts about the drink. Will I starve if I don’t get water? Surely not. Mary said that I was to eat the entire contents of the tray, or I would receive punishment. I keep thinking back to my first night here… Was that punishment? Did I do something to deserve punishment in the little time I was here before dinner?

My dress today is no better than the others I have been supplied. I am still not allowed to wear my hair up, and am forced to brush unmanageable brown mass multiple times a day. It is curly and unruly, and would look so much better trained in a bun. It is nearly to my behind now, and takes so much time to brush. Sometimes I have the feeling I am being watched, but that’s not possible. Tonight’s dress is a burgundy color with a black shawl and bodice. The bodice is still low and revealing of my cleavage. I imagine this dress is something a girl in a saloon would wear, but I can’t say for sure. I am still required to keep my sensitive areas bare. Mary’s job is to help me with that every other day. I fear I have to eat because I have put it off as long as I can, Mary will be back for my tray soon.

Amanda Rain

“Amanda, Amanda?” a familiar, distant voice asked. “Amanda, it’s time to get up now.” She slowly opened her eyes, only to find herself in a room she’d never seen before. It looked to be a library, and it was many hours past the time she ate dinner. It was already dark outside.

She looked around the library, and she couldn’t find who was speaking. Finally, her eyes adjusted to the candlelit dimness. “Amanda, you are in this room tonight to learn about your function here.” Mr. Dalton explained. “I have many reasons for you to be here, primarily for you to produce my heir. Don’t look so shocked. I am not old, but I am not young either. I will need time to teach the child to run my operations here, as well as in several other areas. You are here to fulfill my needs, and as such, you will be treated well, and will never be hurt. But, as we decided, it will take more than once to get you pregnant. When you are with child, I may marry you to make you a respectable lady, not that it matters out here. You do not remember me, but I have known you for a long time, and have waited for this for many years.”

Amanda felt overwhelmed. She didn’t know what to say or do. The thought of being forced to carry someone’s child just didn’t sit well with her. She couldn’t imagine her petite body filled with another being. She had also heard childbirth was painful, and the larger the woman, the better the labor went. She didn’t feel qualified to give birth. She had always imagined herself with children, but she always figured once she was established, she would adopt one or two orphans, to make them feel loved.

“I was there when your parents died. I was unable to save them, but I was able to pull you from the house. I left when I saw the preacher’s carriage pulling up. You were only two years old, and were so small. You didn’t even know your last name. It was such a shame to see your mother die, but I had no regrets for your father.” He waited for a response for her. After a few moments of thick silence, she finally asked “why did you wish my father dead?”

He laughed a deep laugh, one that shook her nerves. “Your father is the very reason I still need an heir. It is the very oldest and longest arguments of men, I fell in love with your mother, and she fell in love with your father. You have no idea how much you look like her. You hair, your eyes, your coloring…. You will always remind me of your mother, but you will always remind me of your father too.” A few moments later he continued. “Amanda, I kept track of you over the years. I made a trip to the orphanage twice a year to check on you. I saw what a beauty you would be. I kept in touch with the orphanage and was informed you were seeking employment. I managed to have Sister Agatha screen your mail so you would get no other offers but from me. As you can see, it worked. She did inform me though, that you were highly desirable in the local area.”

“Sir, why do you want me? Why couldn’t you find someone else?”

“Amanda, I admit you became my obsession. No one else will do. Sure, I have had the occasional whore, Mary was hired for her, ahh, expertise, but now that you are here, I will not need her services. I have, however, agreed to keep her on to help instruct, care for, and prepare you. Since she has delivered other whore’s children, she will assist in delivering yours and mine.”

Shocked and needing to pace, she made to get up. She found that once again, her helpless state was taken advantage of, and she was hopelessly attached to the chair.

Mr. Dalton kneeled in front of her, looking into her eyes. “Are you happy here?”

“I… I, uh well,…. Sir, I am very bored. I need fresh air and human contact. I need to get out of that insufferable room.” Having a very hard time looking into his eyes.

“I guarantee you won’t be as bored in the near future.” He said with a smile. She was again taken off guard by his looks and charm.”

“Sir, why must you always keep me prisoner?” As she was trying to free herself from the chair.

“I don’t, if I know you won’t run. There will be times, however, that you are, um, required to be in chains, for my pleasures and my needs.” Still on his knees in front of her, he released her from her bonds. “Do you agree to carry my child?”

As soon as her last bond was untied, she pushed him back, ran for the door. She didn’t even get out of the library, before strong arms circled her waist. “You shouldn’t have done that Amanda. Jon!!”

“Yes, sir?” He must have been listening to the entire conversation.

“Take this whore upstairs. Make sure she’s properly attired and restrained.”

“As you wish” he said as he took Amanda by the arm. She flinched in pain as he hauled her to her bedroom.

“You stupid bitch! I don’t know what the hell you did, but you really shouldn’t have done it.” Arriving at her doorway, he pushed her inside. She lost her footing, and fell in the center of the room. He bent over her, and she cowered from him. No matter how long she was here, she would always fear him.

He grabbed her by the bodice of her dress “Stand up, whore!” When she refused to stand, he began ripping the gown from her body.

“That’s quite enough, Jon!” Mr. Dalton came through the door that was hidden in the paneled walls. “Put her on the bed and get the straps.” He did as was told, bringing the straps back to the bed to secure her wrists. She bucked and wiggled as much as she could trying to keep him from overpowering her. Mr. Dalton ended up straddling Amanda to keep her still. Finally, her wrists were tied above the bed and her legs were separated to a degree of almost pain.

In her attempt to delay the inevitable, she didn’t realize that Mr. Dalton was naked! His cock was hard and anticipating, and very threatening. She had almost forgotten how large it was, and remembered the pain of it spearing into her…..

She began weeping, she couldn’t help it. Her fear was getting the better of her. “Jon, get me a rag, or one of her stockings. I need to stop this noise.” It wasn’t long before she was sobbing silently. Tears blurring her vision, and fear gripping her mind. “So much better. You will learn to enjoy this, unless, you are as fertile as your mother and get pregnant within the first month. You are excused, Jon.”

“But, sir...”

“Goodbye, Jon. Go find Mary, whom I am sure is not far away, and satisfy your needs with her. This one is solely mine.” With his last word he buried his massive cock in her nearly virgin pussy. She was expecting pain, but found none. In fact, she found the fullness almost pleasurable, natural. She was even more confused by Mr. Dalton’s actions. He seemed angry with her, yet he was gentle. He used his hands to caress her body and play with her full breasts. Gingerly he took the right nipple into his mouth, flicked it with his tongue, making Amanda buck against him. His hand went between their bodies, and his finger found her sensitive nub… Amanda didn’t realize she had quit crying and began moaning. He took the gag out of her mouth, so he could hear her pleasure.

Once again, she felt the water falling over the cliff, screaming as she fell along with it. She loved that feeling, the breathlessness that came along with it. Moments later, Mr. Dalton began slowing his thrusts, grunting. She felt his seed fill her, racing to her womb.

Quietly, Mr. Dalton moved from the bed to her wash bowl. He cleaned himself and walked to the end of the room. “Goodnight, Amanda. I will see you in the morning.”

*********************

The next morning, Mary brought her breakfast, but stayed to feed her. When Amanda asked her to untie her so she could use the restroom, Mary brought her a bed pan to help her with her business. Amanda begged to be released, joints sore, and wishing for a bath. Mary took a warm washcloth and ran it over Amanda’s body, paying attention to her sensitive pussy. The whole time Amanda begged, and Mary was silent.

“Thank you, Mary. You are excused, but stay within the hall incase I need anything. Good morning, my dear. Did you have a pleasant rest?”

“Please, sir, please let me up. I am sorry for what I did. I never should have pushed you.”

“Is there anything else you are sorry for?” Mr. Dalton asked as he was removing his belt.

“I..I, um, I’m sorry for…OOOww!!” his belt came down on her left thigh, just inches away from her pussy.


“Is there anything else you are sorry for?” He asked again

“I don’t kno… AHHHH!” his belt came down on her right thigh this time.

“Think, Amanda! You will not ever try to leave me again! Will you? WILL YOU?”

“no”

“What did you say? Speak up.”

“No. I will not try to leave you.”

“Will you carry my child?”

“I pray to God that I don’t!” Another 5 blows came, one on each thigh, one on her pussy lips and two on her breasts. She screamed at the fiery pain that coursed through her body. “Just for your insolence, you will be expected to produce more than one child. YOU WILL HAVE MY CHILDREN!!!” He began undressing, never taking his eyes from hers. He mounted her and fucked her roughly without ever breaking eye contact. When he was finished, he didn’t withdraw as he had previously, but waited until he was hard again. This time, since he had already spent once, he rammed her longer and harder punishing her pussy for her insolence. Finally, he finished, shooting more seed into her womb. This time, instead of getting up from the bed, he straddled her chest.

“Clean it off!” She stared wide eyed, mouth closed. “Fucking open your mouth and clean it off. You bite it, or I feel teeth, you will fell my wrath, and this is nothing.”

He shoved his cock in her mouth and partially down her throat, making her gag. Once she had gotten used to the taste of herself and the size of him, he began sliding it in an out. “Suck it, lick it… Ahh, keep it up, that’s a girl… I … I’m” She felt her mouth fill with his seed and she didn’t know what to do with it. “Swallow it. Now.” She did. He was kind and gave her some wine to wash it down with. He got off the bed and moved to her washstand. Once again, he cleaned himself off, this time studying his captive. She stared back. Her eyes began to get heavy, and soon she was asleep. He picked up her journal, and began reading her thoughts of the past few days. Since she wasn’t drinking the wine, he’d not had the chance to go through her most private thoughts. He felt guilty about drugging the girl, but he felt that was the only way for now.

He decided he would come back in a few times today, continue to fuck her as much as he could. He also decided to leave her in that particular position until the next day. Then he would allow her to get leaned up and introduce her to the delights that barns can hold.

As he left the room, he hoped hid seed had taken hold. He wanted a child from the line of his precious Aurora; his lost love. As he looked back to close the door, she looked so much like her mother. Someday, he will tell her more about her life, and why she was here. Now he wanted her to himself.