Shaughnessy's Dirty Little Secret

Story Info
Jonah makes up for cheating on Shaughnessy.
2.6k words
4.19
13.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He frowned, a furrow building on his forehead, as he heard Shaughnessy screech on the other end of the phone. He almost had to hold the receiver away from his ear.

"I can't BELIEVE you!" she yelled. "I'm sooo sick of your bullshit!"

Jonah struggled to even get a word in. "Shawn, please. Listen to me!" Even he thought he was pleading too much.

He couldn't see her, but he could feel her skin burning on the other end.

"Oh, and what can you POSSIBLY tell me that's going to make me think you're not a lowly piece of shit? Huh, Jo?" she snapped at him, adding an extra sting when she said his name.

He was silent for a moment, "...I love you?"

He didn't even get to hear her laugh before she hung up. In a fit of rage, he threw the phone against the wall, sending paint chips floating into the air.

How could he have been so stupid?

Shaughnessy had trusted him so much and he fucked it all up by cheating on her with someone who couldn't even hold a candle to her. He had an affair on the girl he had been with for almost a year. He was stupid, all right. She was insecure about her body, so she never took off her clothes. She gave in to pleasing him, but she never got anything in return. One drunken night, his friends introduced him to a girl and he lost his will to resist.

But he knew how to get her back. He knew exactly how.

Jonah stood on the road, concealed by the darkness of the winter's early nights. He crossed his arms. His gaze was fixed on a figure in the second story window. The well defined hips curved out and into the waist. It was exaggerated by the curvaceous breasts they ultimately turned into. The shapely silhouette stretched and bent, and was eventually hidden by baggy clothes, and then darkness. She had turned out the light. He sighed and pulled a picture from his jacket pocket. It was of them, Shaughnessy and him. It was summer, and they were at his family's annual barbeque. His arm was wrapped around her shoulder as she leaned her chest into the side of his ribs. Jonah was almost a whole foot taller than her, standing around 5'11", while her frame only made her 5'1" at the most. He cradled her into his broad chest as she laced her soft arms around his stomach. The sun made her already light hair look like wheat in a beautiful pasture. Her eyes glowed at the person behind the camera. They were light blue, so blue that they almost looked like soft diamonds sparkling on her round face. Her cheeks were high and sculpted and naturally rosy. Her smile accentuated the fullness of her face and her lips were more ample than most girls'. She never wore make up. She was a natural beauty. And now she hated him.

Jonah carefully tucked the picture back into his pocket and walked around the side of the house. He had to be quiet. He reached the backyard and carefully walked up the stairs to the deck, where there was a view into the largest part of the house.

He stood in front of the dining room window and looked in. He knew this was the only window in the house that had no locks. Gingerly shimmying the screen off its hinges, he slid the glass along the track and looked into the dark and empty house.

Because of his stature, Jonah was easily able to crawl through the window without making a sound. He closed the window behind him and took off his jacket and shoes, hiding them in the corner of the dining room. Now all he had to do was find her.

He silently walked forward, towards the vast living room. He glanced to the right and noticed her bedroom door was closed. She had to be in there.

Trying not to rush and blow his cover, he walked through the hall, stood outside her bedroom door, and waited, leaning against the wall. Hours seemed to pass as he waited for her. His breathing became shallow and raspy, his heart pounded through his shirt, and his body shook with nerves. He glanced down and noticed his excitement was already getting to him. If she didn't come out soon, he was going in after her. Right at the moment where he couldn't wait any longer, the door knob turned. He inhaled sharply and glanced towards where he knew her face would be. The door creaked open and he saw those eyes. "You sure are a quiet one, aren't you?" he said, making a move for her.

Shaughnessy yelped and slammed the door. He was a step ahead of her, his hand already bracing it open. He smirked slightly as he pushed it open, seeing her standing in the middle of the room, looking like an innocent kitten. Her fear suddenly turned to rage. "Get the hell out of her, Jonah!"

He walked in and closed the door behind him, leaning on it and casually putting his hands into his pockets. She had no escape. "Why? We're still together, aren't we?"

She crossed her arms over her large bust, a disgusted sneer coming across her beautiful face. "Not if I can help it."

Jonah took his hands from his pockets and approached her. She instinctively took a step back. Her abrasive anger was the only part of her that ever had any sort of assertiveness. The rest of her was as shy, passive, and submissive.

"Now look here, baby girl..." he said, brushing his hair out of his eyes and he continued to slowly move towards her. "You and I both know what happened, and I know you have an assumption already formed as to why. I don't think there's anything I can say that will prove how terrible I actually feel. So I'll just show you."

She was now backed into the wall, only feet from him. Jonah took advantage of this and quickly reached for her hand. She had amazingly quick reflexes, but he already knew this and looped an arm as soon as she dodged him. He pulled her close, crushing her bodying into his; pelvis to pelvis, chest to chest.

She looked up at him, half frightened, half more annoyed than she's ever been.

"Let go of me, damnit! I'm not your fucking toy!" she hissed, pushing against his chest with both of her hands.

Shaughnessy was naturally strong, but even with that, Jonah was stronger. He gripped her arms into her sides and leaned down, his forehead touching hers, his whisper low and husky.

"You better listen to me, Shawn, or this is going to be exactly opposite of what I plan for it to be."

He smirked and forcefully started grinding his hips into hers, making his hardness very apparent to her.

Her fair skin seemed to get paler and she shook her head, "No...No, Jo, please! You know how I feel about this!"

A slight tingle moved through his body. He had her pleading. Exactly where he wanted her.

He grabbed her wrists and quickly raised them above her head, slamming them into the wall, an angry scowl coming across his face. "I don't get why you don't seem to understand that I don't fucking care. I don't fucking CARE."

He tightened his grip on her small wrists, pushing them harder into the wall as he spoke the last word. He hoped the message would sink in. He never cared what she looked like; he loved her regardless of her shape. Jonah tried desperately to make this apparent in his eyes despite the ugly sneer on his face.

Shaughnessy trembled under him, her eyes desperately begging with him. Her mouth was dry, her milky skin glistened with fear. He looked down on her, taking in the beauty of her and of the situation. His cock throbbed at the idea.

He shifted, now holding both of her wrists in one hand. His free hand slowly travelled down her back, eventually finding the steep curve of her ass. Jonah pulled her in, pressing her pelvis into his while leaning down and engulfing her in a furious kiss. A gentle moan escaped her as his tongue pushed into her mouth. She pulled against his gripping hands in futility, her body refusing to react with her mind.

Her sense came back to her and she twisted her head away from his. "Jo, please stop this! For the love of God, please!"

He brought her hands down and held them by her sides again, his shallow, raspy voice returning. "I've heard you talk, Shawn. I know exactly what you crave." He leaned his mouth to her ear and continued. "You may think that I don't know, that I don't care, but that's not true."

Her eyes went wide and he smirked to himself. Shaughnessy was sly and cunning, making her very good at hiding things. Jonah was just the same and had easily found out about her secret fantasies with a simple search of her computer. Stories and videos of dominance, submission, and even rape filled her browser history and hard drive.

With a swift move, he jerked her around and tossed her onto the bed filling half her room. He was quickly in control again, pressing almost all of his weight onto her has he brought her arms over her head again, pinning her in place.

"You listen to me, babe, and everything will be peachy," he said, his forehead touching hers. "There's no reason to fight me. I'm your boyfriend after all, right?"

An angry glimmer came to her eyes as she pulled against his hands, causing him to hold her tighter.

"Don't go getting me angry, sweetheart..." he murmured, shifting to hold both of her wrists in one hand.

Now with a free hand, he moved to the hem of her shirt, pulling it up over her breasts and head and to her wrists.

Jonah grinned slyly. "This will work nicely, won't it?"

He quickly looped the shirt around her wrists, making a tight knot and binding her hands together.

A look of panic slowly appeared on her face as the realization sunk in. "Jonah...Please, don't do this..."

From pleading to begging? Perfect.

He cut her short by sucking her right nipple into his mouth. A soft moan passed her lips, her mind going completely blank. He took notice, and sent a hand down towards her PJ bottoms, bringing them past her hips before she took notice.

She started sitting up, and Jonah's hand shot up to her neck, forcing her back down. He bit, gently, on her nipple to make it clear he was in charge.

"Do not push me, darling."

He raised himself to his knees and moved his only free hand to his belt. Feverishly, Jonah undid the buckle and ripped it from the belt loops on his jeans. He looped it around the shirt and the headboard, rendering her hands useless but giving him access to both of his.

Satisfied she wasn't going anywhere, he moved towards her still covered pussy. His rough hands tugged her pants the rest of the way down and then settled on her shapely hips. He grinned widely as he lifted her hips up and gently pulled her panties off her ass before completely removing them.

He relished in the sight of her. Her body was full of curves and groomed to near perfection. Her fair skin contrasted against the dark tuff of hair she left at the top of her pussy. He pushed her legs apart, Shaughnessy whimpering in refusal, and settled his legs between hers to keep them open.

He smirked. "And you make it sound like you're not enjoying this..." Her cheeks turned bright red as she realized how wet she had actually become. Jonah moved his hand down her stomach and stopped at her inner thigh before gingerly his thumb into her lips, quickly finding her clit. He circled his thumb around the soft skin, increasing his pressure gradually.

Any objections she had completely diminished. Her back arched each time he passed the sensitive bud, pushing his thumb into it harder and driving her even crazier. He grinned slyly again and moved a hand to her face, his other hand still busy. He gently gripped her chin and tilted her head towards up.

"Look at me," he said, his voice carrying a harsh yet subtle commanding edge. She opened her eyes. The soft diamond blues sparkled at him and his cock throbbed, pressing against the fabric of his boxers. He groaned and let go of her, sending his experienced tongue to replace his thumb. She squirmed as he sent long, slow strokes across her slit, soft yet feverish moans escaping her lips. Jonah flicked his tongue across her clit, sending wave of pleasure through Shaughnessy. She arched her back, trying to push him harder into her body. He smirked and flicked his tongue across again.

"Oh God...Jonah, please! Stop teasing me..."

He stopped and slowly slid up her body, gripping her chin again. "Tell me what you want." Her body desperately pressed against his, her lips staying silent.

He dug his fingers into her skin slightly, his voice becoming harsh again. "Tell me what you want. Now."

She groaned impatiently. "Just fuck me, damnit!"

He didn't need to hear another word. He let go of her and his hands quickly started ripping off his clothes. As he pulled down his boxers, his cock sprang free, hard as rock. He positioned himself on top of her again, pressing his weight in to her. His voice was shallow and husky, yet strangely soft.

"Tell me again. Scream it. Beg for it."

"Please fuck me, Jonah! I can't wait any god damned longer!"

With that, he forced his cock into her with one thrust. Shaughnessy cried out in ecstasy as he slipped into her, her body pushing against his. Jonah pulled out almost completely, and then pushed back in, his lips descending on to hers. He viciously pushed his tongue into her mouth as he started pumping in and out with ferocity. That was all she needed. He groaned into her mouth as he felt her contract around his stiff cock. She crushed her body into his, moaning into the kiss as her body tingled with the bliss of orgasm. She pulled against the shirt holding her back, her hips surging into him.

Jonah's body couldn't wait any longer. He reached for her hair, gripping the soft, wheat-like curls tightly in his hand. He jerked her head to the side, exposing her neck before feverishly attacking her milky skin with his mouth. With each passing second, his thrusts grew more persistent. He viciously drove himself into her, his grip tightening on her hair, as he let out a low groan, his cum finally releasing into her. Another moan slipped out of Shaughnessy's mouth as she felt the warmth of it flood her.

He was lost for breath as he slowly raised himself of her and laid beside her limb body. Her chest was rising and falling quickly when she looked over at him and blushed.

Jonah grinned widely at her, still exhausted. "I told you I cared." He reached over and undid the binds holding her small hands.

Her blush grew stronger and she looked away. "That still doesn't fix what you did...how am I supposed to trust you now?"

He frowned and grabbed her chin again, this time with careful fingers. He struggled to find words. "You'll never know how shitty I feel for doing that, but, Shawn...I love you and I need you. I hope what happened just now convinced you...I would never leave you. Don't you forget that."

Shaughnessy looked at him and smiled softly, a slight hint of cunning glimmering in her eyes. "Maybe I need some more convincing..."