Shave And A Hair Cut...

Story Info
They play barber with each other.
1.7k words
4.32
49.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

It was late Saturday morning and we had just stepped out of the shower (we almost always showered together) when Pam, my long-time girlfriend, lover and housemate said, "Ed, you need a hair cut."

I surveyed this petite, dark haired beauty, her creamy skin shimmering with water droplets and told her, "I just had one last Friday."

"I don't mean on your head, I mean around your privates. When we are doing 'things', they tickle my nose."

I thought about it and she was right. I said, "I tried to cut mine once but I ended up nicking myself so I quit trying. But yeah, I have the same problem with you. When I am 'doing' you, the hair gets in the way sometimes."

"Okay, so why don't I trim you and you can do me."

That sounded like a good deal, so it was decided. Still nude, she armed herself with a comb and a pair of scissors and told me to lie down on the bed.

I lay back and enjoyed the erotic pleasure of her soft hands, pulling, pushing and prodding my sensitive dick back and forth as she trimmed the hair around it. After just a few minutes of this I couldn't help it and I could feel my cock getting hard. I opened my eyes and looked up at her to see her reaction. As she worked, she was peering intently at my crotch, her tongue clenched tightly between her teeth and sticking out the side of her mouth. She was so intent on what she was doing I don't think she even noticed I had an erection and that my dick was hard as a rock in her hand.

She was standing along side of me, with one foot on the floor and the other knee on the bed, right by my waist. My hand eased over to her and began caressing her buttocks, then slowly slipped between her legs.

When I put my finger in her wet box, she looked at me and smiled, opened her legs a little, closed her eyes and enjoyed what I was doing to her for a moment before she dipped her head and took my hard cock into her mouth.

I had long since learned that she was an expert in the art of fellatio. At the very bottom of her downward stroke she could override her gag reflex and take all seven inches of my stiff dick down her throat. At the top, she liked to suck on the knob like it was a lollypop, running her tongue all around and along the sensitive bottom of the shaft while holding it up with her hand. I let her have her way, watching her head bob up and down, up and down, up and down.

As much as I was enjoying this, I knew that it wasn't a one-way street. At my urging and without missing a beat, she straddled my face with her delicious pussy well within reach of my tongue. I lapped greedily at the love nectar she was producing while she did her best to make me forget everything in my life except my hard cock slipping in and out of her mouth.

I had to concentrate to be sure I gave her as good as I was getting. I was able to slide my tongue between the lips of her pussy and plunge it deeply into her snatch repeatedly, almost in cadence with her taking my cock down her throat. I soon won the race to make her cum first and felt her juices running down the sides of my face. She was holding my head captive with her thighs, her cunt pressed hard against my mouth. She stopped nursing on me, raised her head, closed her eyes and concentrated on my tongue pushing in and out of her. She was grinding her snatch against my face. When I knew she was close, I wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her in position, found her clitoris and sucked it between my lips. Each time I caressed it with my tongue, she quivered and let out a little moan. Very soon, she was jerking so hard it was all I could do to contain her with my arms. I knew I had done my duty when she let out a loud sigh, released my head from the grasp of her legs and wilted on top of me.

As was our custom after one of these events, she was almost in a stupor as she swapped ends and unhurriedly settled on my swollen, neglected cock. With her hand, she poised the tip of it at the lips of her vagina and carefully lowered her self, bit by bit, down on it. The sensation of warmth and encasement as it slipped slowly into her was ecstasy. She began to post up and down and I knew she liked to watch my face as she brought me to the edge of euphoria. She was smiling as she rode, hands on my chest and watching my face. It wasn't long before I succumbed to the sensation of my sensitive flesh sliding up and down within the sleeve of her soft pussy.

I could feel my climax building like a storm on the horizon, growing, swirling until it was overpowering and finally exploded out the end of my cock, shooting cum deep into her. My body gave her every drop of semen that it had stored in my balls since our last session. It took at least five good squirts to ejaculate it all but soon I was done, spent and almost comatose with sexual gratification and pleasure.

Later, as she lay cuddled in the crook of my arm, she said, "I've changed my mind. I don't want you to trim my pussy hair; I want you to shave it."

WOW! I think I could do that.

The following morning, as we showered, I asked, "Are you ready for your shave?"

"I think so but you better be careful, I don't want you to cut me."

"I got everything I need yesterday at the drug store. Go lay down and I'll be with you in a moment. Put a towel under your ass so we don't get the bed wet."

When I came out of the bathroom, armed with one of the new vibrating safety razors, a can of shaving cream and a pan full of warm water she still looked uneasy.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Relax. Just lay back, close your eyes and enjoy."

She did as I said and let out an almost imperceptible sigh as I covered her entire groin with a very warm, wet, hand towel. When I removed it and started to apply the shaving cream that I had warmed in the water, she smiled and opened her legs a little wider.

"Ooh, I like the feeling of that."

I did too but I had a job to do. I carefully spread the cream all over the hair around her pussy (She already had it fashioned into something called a Bikini wax). I couldn't help but think how much it looked like whipped cream and thought of another game we often played. Now and then I 'accidentally' let my fingers slide along and into the lips of her vagina.

Each time I did that she gave a little start and finally said, "Either shave me, eat me or fuck me but do something soon."

I knew I would fuck her later so I applied myself to the task of shaving her sweet beaver.

Carefully I swiped the hair and shaving cream away, rinsing the razor in the pan of water between each stroke. Soon, I was rewarded with a wonderful sight; a beautiful, creamy white, completely hairless pussy. It looked delicious. With the washcloth, I wiped away the last vestiges of the shaving cream. On an impulse, I used the handle of the vibrating razor to caress the area between the lips of her cunt.

She jumped as if shocked and said, "Don't play around, if you want to do something, put your dick in there."

So I did something I knew she liked better. I put my tongue in there. I can't begin to describe the erotic feeling of your mouth against a hairless, weeping pussy. I nuzzled, licked, tasted, sucked and generally lost myself in it, savoring both the exotic nectar and the smoothness of her skin. I was pushing my nose hard against her clit while my tongue drove itself deep in her cunt. I kept doing this until I was sure she was on the verge of a climax and then quickly mounted her, driving my cock into the warm, wet nest recently vacated by my tongue.

She was almost screaming, "Oh my God, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I was, I was fucking her as hard and deep as I could. I think she had an orgasm almost immediately but I was so lost in my own feelings of ecstasy I was not sure. My mind was awash with the sensation of euphoria that comes with an outstanding climax as I spewed my load into her.

I wilted on top of her but she was only whimpering and was completely non-responsive. I think we both fell asleep.

Later, when we were lying together, basking in the afterglow of coital bliss, she said to me, "That was wonderful. I don't think I ever came that hard. I really enjoyed it but I think we have it backward. You should shave me on Saturday and I would trim your hair on Sunday."

"Yeah, as long as it doesn't screw up our mutual massages on Tuesday and Friday nights."

"No, we would still do that and also watch the porno movies on Monday and Thursdays.

The only thing we need is something exciting to do on Wednesday."

I thought about it for a moment. "That would be nice."

"I know," she whispered as she fondled my hardening dick, "Gretchen, the tall blond at work has made a couple of very suggestive remarks to me. Why don't I tell her about what we did this weekend and see if she would like you to shave her on Wednesday?"

"Yeah, why not?"

But that's another story.

30

Copyright © 09-10-2007 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers