Shave and a Haircut

Story Info
Not all shaves & haircuts are on faces.
2.6k words
4.29
94k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers

Author's note: the following story is pure fiction, based solely on the imagination of the author's mind. Any semblance to real or imagined persons or world events is purely coincidental. The author wishes to express his gratitude to rozezwild for her editing to make this a better story.

Last night I was laying beside a sweet young thing, having fucked ourselves silly, even though I didn't know her name, and suddenly a thought came to me. It was a new twist on my various personal amusements.

Even though I was pretty tired from screwing the young blonde (she was so exhausted after nine orgasms that she finally fell off my cock after my last orgasm, curled up in my arms and was asleep almost instantly), I lay there for a long time thinking through the new idea. Now this morning I had a plan and was about to implement it.

The store was one of my favorites because hundreds, even thousands, of women patronized this store every day. Of course they ran the gamut from beautiful to super ugly, from underaged to ageless, from sexy to repugnant. But it always amazed me how high a percentage of the women in this store held some sort of attraction for me, maybe facial beauty or big breasts (my personal preference) or shapely bottom or nice legs or all of the above. I'm sure other stores had equal numbers of attractive females but I liked this one, maybe because it was less than two miles from my house.

I had arrived early, although it was still an hour after their opening . . . when they were unlocking the doors, I was in the process of getting a good morning fuck from that sweet thing, whatever her name was. Now, having sent her on her way after a communal shower, I pushed a basket through the pharmacy area, adding two cans of shave cream, three squeeze tubes of KY Jelly and three packages of disposable razors to my basket. I moved on to the dry goods area and added several nice soft washcloths to my collection. Then I walked to the middle of the store and stopped, out of the way of the few shoppers. Closing my eyes, I visualized the shape of the huge store and concentrated . . . hard.

I thought, 'If you are a non-virgin woman under the age of 35 either in or entering the building, you will gradually migrate to the women's restroom in the back of the store. At my signal, you will approach me and become extremely horny. You will remove all clothing below your waist and do whatever it takes to insure my access to your breasts. You will follow my instructions without hesitation. Any time I touch one of your nipples, your pussy or your anus, you will have an orgasm. If I choose to shave you and you have a significant other, you will inform him or her that you have had an itch in that area and your doctor recommended that you keep it shaved until the itch has gone away. However you will know that it was me who shaved you and that you loved every second of having me attend to your pussy. You will remember every orgasm during your time with me and relish the feelings you achieved. You will remember my phone number and call me monthly to see if you can set up another meeting with me for more of the same activity. No one in or entering the store will see, hear or remember anything out of the ordinary today.'

Like an invisible veil, the command block encircled the building instantly. As always when I used the power, I was breathing heavily as if I had just run a marathon, my heart rate almost doubled what it is normally. I took a few deep breaths and then pushed my basket toward the back of the store, to the restrooms located by the service desk.

Although I had not been that far from my destination, there were already three women standing just inside the door, which I propped open . . . no one would think anything about it today. I took my items out of the basket, leaving it outside, and placed them on the counter top which contained three lavatories. Quickly I removed packaging and price tags and pulled up the little metal stool on wheels that I had grabbed on the way by the shoe department.

Crooking my finger at the first woman, I began to probe her mind. Her name was Alex, she was 29 years old, married with two kids who were in school, and had only had four lovers in her life, all during her high school days but none after she got together with her husband.

She removed her tight jeans and midi-panties to reveal a nicely shaped ass. Her pussy was covered with a thick thatch of dark brown hair that belied the long streaky blonde hair on her head. She was quite attractive and opened her jacket, pulled up a T-shirt, and unfastened her bra to reveal a nice part of C-cup twins.

I motioned for her to sit on the counter top next to one of the lavatories which I was filling with warm water. I stepped over in front of her and she just automatically spread her legs to let me get closer. I tweaked her left nipple and watched as her body shook with an orgasm while my hand massaged the handful of soft tit flesh.

I bent down and wrapped my mouth around her other nipple and felt her shuddering again. The only sound she made was a gentle "mmmm" but her hand held the back of my head to her breast. Moving my hand away from her left tit, I tested her by touching her again and once more she shivered through an orgasm, this time with the "mmmmmm" being a little longer and a little louder.

I sat back on the stool and had the woman scoot forward until part of her bottom was off the edge of the marble counter top and she was laying on her back, holding her knees out to the side. Her pussy was just below my face. Taking a wet washcloth, I covered all of the curly hair with a light coating of water, then added shave cream. When my fingers slid along the sides of her pussy coating her outer lips, she shuddered for a few seconds with another climax.

Using one of the razors, I very carefully began shaving her thatch, leaving behind smooth soft skin. When I got within an inch of the top of her crease, I left a little patch of hair, neatly and carefully trimming it into the shape of a little heart. Finally, needing to support her puffy lips, I stuck two fingers into her pussy and watched as she came again. When the waves of pleasure passed, I quickly shaved both sides, albeit not without removing and inserting my fingers twice more, causing two more orgasms.

After I had washed her off, I stood and gazed approvingly at my handiwork. I asked her how she liked it. She rubbed herself with both hands, smiled and just nodded.

Removing my pants and dropping them on the floor out of the way, I noticed that my audience had grown to seven other women, all crowding into the little entranceway to the restroom, all now staring intently at what I was doing or at the young lady who was submitting herself to me. I dropped my shorts and kicked them away, letting my erection spring free.

I turned back to Alex and lifted her legs a bit, watching my probe carefully as it neared her pussy. No sooner had the head of my cock disappeared into the folds of her cunt than she began to shake, harder than before.

She murmured, "uh ... oh ... oh, yes!"

Her channel was wet and slick and I pressed my whole shaft into her with one push, loving the feeling of her buttocks against my crotch.

Although I knew that I would not cum in every woman that I would experience that day, I was equally sure that this one, being the first, would get my first load. I savored the feelings of having her hot flesh wrapped around my pulsating cock . . . and then pulled it free of her completely. I eased it back in and watched her cum again. Four times she climaxed before I began to really fuck her pussy. By then it only took a few more strokes for my balls to begin shooting their treasure into her hot box.

After I pulled out of her, I kept her legs up and spread, one resting on my shoulder while I touched the pad of my middle finger to the puckered cover of her ass hole. She squealed and came again. I removed my hand only to bring it back a few seconds later. Once more she came and I repeated the process twice more, watching as her own cum and mine trickled out of her pretty pussy. Finally I looked at my watch, surprised that all had transpired in just about 20 minutes. She had cum fourteen times, a record that she would remember frequently in the future and she went away with a load of my cum oozing onto her panties.

There were now ten women crowded together waiting for me and I knew that I would have to find some way to keep the group narrowed down. Unfortunately there just was not enough time to do all of the women, even though I would have loved to. Quickly looking through the group, I waved for five of them to continue their shopping, although I was reluctant to do so.

Then motioning for one of the women to join me, I returned to my task at hand. Her name was Maddy, she was 32, had long brown hair and a reasonably good figure: large tits, narrow waist, very round bottom. She was divorced and dated several men, none of them seriously although she had sex with most of them. She had a really beautiful face.

She quickly undressed and climbed onto the counter top. She had some soft tan lines that indicated that she was used to wearing a bikini and thus had trimmed her bush accordingly. Disappointingly her cunt lips had recently been waxed but at least there was a fair amount of hair above her mound.

I started with her tits and soon found that she had extra large nipples that responded very nicely to my fingers and tongue. Before I was satisfied, Maddy had cum six times and I hadn't even gotten to the best parts. She turned out to be something of a screamer, yelling encouragement to me every time she had an orgasm

Somewhat reluctantly I moved her down on the counter, prepared her pubic hair for my attention and carefully shaved her clean except for a quarter-inch wide, one-inch high V pointing to the payoff spot. I know I didn't have to but I inserted two fingers into her cunt four different times just to watch her climax. I get a tremendous amount of satisfaction from watching my partners cum. Even after I had cleaned her up, I stood between her legs and slid my dong into her four more times, although I knew that I wasn't even going to try to work up another load for this sweet thing today. But it was great watching her cum and hearing about her pleasure.

A little probing yielded the knowledge that she had let two men attempt to fuck her ass but both had hurt so bad that she made them stop long before it was successful. Now however a little command from me and she relaxed her anus, I slathered the KY Jelly on my cock and in her hole and when my probe entered her, she climaxed immediately and begged me to fuck her. I did for a few strokes before backing out completely, then sliding back in so I could watch her cum. Three more times it happened, each time her screams raising in pitch until she reached an ear-splitting crescendo.

Finally I pulled out of her and cleaned both me and her, leaving her pussy dripping with her own juices as I slipped her panties back on. She had trouble putting her slacks back on but finally managed it and staggered back into the store, seemingly oblivious that her titties were bared to the view of everyone. I knew she would cover up before she left the store.

And so the day went. After Alex and Maddy, there was Jennifer, Sunni, Maria, Carrie, Norma, Kayla, Amie, Danielle, Celia, Anya, Faith, Olivia, Raquel, Vicky, Heather, Natalie, Veronika, Leanne, Colleen, Nicky, Gabbi, Irene, Misty, Ashley, & Violeta, with some time out for a leisurely lunch in the sandwich shop. I arranged for Natalie, who had an enormous set of hooters although she was only 22, to meet me at home for the evening's romp since she had no family ties or serious boyfriend to worry about. Veronika had been a staunch lesbian but left that day with a distinctive bi-sexual flavor to her preferences.

Every woman left only after having double-figure orgasms, something most of them had never had before. In fact many of them had never had more than one or two at any sexual encounter and four had never had an orgasm at ANY time. The least one had experienced 11 orgasms and one really cute little 34 year old had 21 before I let her wobble away with a crooked grin on her face.

All of them finished their shopping with their pussies leaking their own copious juices and eight of them were leaking our combined cum. Eleven walked away with the knowledge that they loved anal sex and would be able to enjoy it with any man, now that they carried permanently a little "suggestion" on how to relax their sphincter at will.

Of the 27 women that I played with in a little over 10 hours, I shaved 6 of them as bare as babys' butts, left 5 with small V-shaped arrow heads, 4 with little hearts and 8 with narrow "landing strips" while 6 of them were already closely shaven before we met. Eleven of them, including five who were married and two with boyfriends, had instructions to call me to arrange for another meeting and would do so every month until I tired of them and moved on.

When I left for the day, I knew I would not do the same thing the following day but also knew that I would return to this same scenario very soon, perhaps with a little different age restriction but basically the same event, because I loved the results. I thought that I would like to try it with, oh, say, 35 to 55-year-old women.

I suppose it is best that there aren't many people in the world who have the power I've been endowed with or there would be few faithful women in this world. I really do appreciate faithful women but ... well, I just love pussy too much to leave them alone. If I could, I would fuck every woman in the world, or at least do something with her to make her feel the pleasure that my partners today felt. And giving a pussy shave or a little haircut is one way of spreading my power around. Yep, I love it!

The End

techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers