Shaving

Story Info
You lose the bet, you pay your dues.
1.9k words
4.35
53.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Never trust your mates when it comes to a bet. Nail down the terms before you make it, then you won't get a nasty surprise when you unexpectedly lose. It was quite a simple bet. I just put up a nominated dare against a fifty. I should have nailed down that fucking dare before agreeing.

The reason I didn't was because as far as I was concerned it was easy money. How was I to know that the quarterback would sprain his ankle and the replacement quarterback couldn't have caught a cold walking starkers through the Arctic, which is where they should send the fool.

Anyway, I conceded gracefully after the quarterback dropped three passes in succession and didn't look like improving. My so called mates got their heads together and came up with a dare. They wouldn't have done it if Mike had been there, but he wasn't, and it's because of his complaints that they got the idea.

Mike had been whinging that his missus wouldn't shave downstairs, and didn't like waxing. Claimed it hurt having her pubes pulled out by the roots. Mike wanted her to shave, because he reckoned he'd like the look and feel of a bare pussy.

So as a favour for Mike I had to arrange for Chantelle to shave her pussy, that's what you're thinking, aren't you? Well you're wrong. Figuring that Chantelle wouldn't change her mind, my 'mates' had decided that I'd have to trap and shave her. That's as far as it went. Sort of like tag and release.

Now there was going to be a barbecue at Josh's place the next day, and Mike and Chantelle would be sure to be there, so I figured that's where I'd make my try. I only had to make the one try. If I lost I'd have to pay a penalty – double the bet, a hundred bucks.

So I fronted up at Josh's barbecue with the required equipment. And a hundred bucks so that I could gracefully admit failure and pay up. Not that I wouldn't make an honest attempt, mind you, but I wasn't super confident. I mean, who would be?

I knew that Josh had a spare bedroom, and I put my stuff in there. All I had to do was lure Chantelle inside, drag her kicking and screaming into the bedroom, pull down her panties and shave her. Oh, this was going to be fun.

I cut myself a couple of lengths of masking tape, one to slap on her mouth and one to wrap around her wrists. Yes, I said masking tape. I know it's not nearly as good as duct tape, but there was no way I was using duct tape on her. Do you know how much that stuff hurts when it comes time to pull it off?

My luck was right out. I opened the bedroom door to go in search of Chantelle and she was right there, walking past, and no-one else was around. I just reached over, slapped the tape across her mouth, jerked her into the room and kicked the door closed again.

"Sorry, Chantelle," I said. "Don't try to pull the tape off. It's duct tape and will sting like the dickens if you pull at it. I'll ease it off later."

Even while I was explaining this to her I'd pulled her arms behind her and was winding tape around them, effectively tying her up. As long as she didn't struggle. That masking tape is useless if you mean business.

I picked up my straight razor and Chantelle just froze on the spot.

"Just relax, Chantelle," I said softly. "All that is going to happen is that I have to shave you. I'll be real careful and you won't feel a thing except for a little embarrassment. As soon as I'm done it's panties up and bye-bye. Just don't struggle and there'll be no problems."

Chantelle was glaring at me, but she didn't struggle. She just stood quietly while I lowered her yoga pants and panties, giving me access to the work area.

I started with the electric razor, using the trimmer attachment to quickly remove most of her fur. Then I switched to the normal shave function and ran it over her mons and around her pussy, clearing the stubble. Geez, she had a funny look on her face while the razor was buzzing over her.

"Nearly finished," I told her. "Just lie back on the bed for the finishing touches and then you're free to go."

I guided her so that she was lying down, got the shaving oil and rubbed it into her groin. A few swift strokes with the straight razor left her mons as smooth as a baby's bottom. The trouble is, her pouting lips were a little in the way, making it hard to do the area around them.

There was only one way to really clear the way. I apologised as I did it, but Chantelle was giving me some hard looks. Oh, you want to know what I did. Well, to be honest, what I did was sort of slide a couple of fingers between her lips and use that leverage to pull her lips first to one side while I slid the straight razor over her, and then to the other. It's not as though I inserted my finger in deep to touch her up. Well, not very deep, anyway.

Her pussy and surrounds was now absolutely smooth; the boys present for Mike. I could only hope that Chantelle would take the credit for the work. One last touch and I was done.

I pulled out the aftershave lotion and prepared to spray it on and rub it in. Chantelle spotted it and tried to sit up, shaking her head violently.

"Don't be a wuss," I told her. "It'll only sting a little and you'll find it freshens up the area."

I sprayed it on and started rubbing it into her skin, while Chantelle started bouncing her bottom up and down as though I was bonking her. Really, the stuff wasn't that hot.

"There you are," I said, "finished."

I was reaching for her panties to pull then up when a few anomalies caught up with me. Chantelle was breathing hard and her nipples were prominent. Also her legs seemed to have drifted further apart than I'd left them and her lips were flushed and slightly parted.

Instead of pulling her panties up I found myself pushing them further down.

"Tell me, Chantelle," I said, curious all of a sudden. "Have you ever been tied up and bonked while you're helpless?"

She blinked and shook her head.

"You're tied up and helpless now, aren't you?" I observed, and Chantelle was nodding.

"I can't help wondering what it would feel like to test out my work," I observed. "It's not as though you can stop me, is it?"

Chantelle shook her head again, and now she was looking towards my groin where movement was taking place, probably noticeable movement. Chantelle was sweating lightly and breathing even harder.

I slowly slid my zip down, and noted that Chantelle's knees moved further apart and lifted, effectively presenting herself to me.

I eased my erection out and Chantelle's eyes stayed focused on me.

"Would you like me to take you while you're helpless?" I asked, and Chantelle didn't even blink. I hadn't really expected her to nod, but if she was dead against it I was quite sure she'd shake her head and start to struggle.

She did neither, just lay there, looking at what I was offering.

I moved over her, settling between her raised knees. Chantelle's eyes were wide open and she was watching my erection as it lined up on her slit. I didn't need to part her lips. They were already swollen and parted, waiting for me. I just leaned towards her and slid neatly into her hot wetness, sinking smoothly in with one long stroke, feeling her close around me.

Lying there, my weight holding me firmly in her, I pushed up her top and her bra, freeing her breasts. Then I started on her, pulling out and driving in again. Unlike that first smooth stroke when I entered her, this time I drove in hard and fast, feeling Chantelle lift to meet me. Her hands might have been bound but her hips were free and she was free to use them.

I started up a nice rhythm, driving in deep and feeling Chantelle valiantly responding. For someone who was tied and helpless she sure put on a magnificent performance. At the same time I was tweaking her nipples and teasing her breasts.

It must have been a malicious streak in me that went looking for a tickle point and found one just at the base of her ribs. A gentle prod there and Chantelle almost came apart under me, arching almost double and nearly causing me to come on the spot. She was breathing harder than ever after that little stunt, and her pussy was grinding away at top speed, desperate to please me.

My hands went back to her breasts and started teasing them again, but every so often my hands would wander down to the tickle point. I didn't actually poke her there again, but just the thought that I might set Chantelle wriggling and squirming while she madly humped her hips, pleasuring herself upon my erection.

It was a pity that we were at someone else's place, with the possibility of being disturbed. I felt we had to cut our time short, so I started to press home more vigorously, steering Chantelle towards her climax. (And mine. Let's not forget the important things.)

I drove in hard and Chantelle responded, bucking hard beneath me. I actually head her climax even through the tape, a muffled scream bursting out. Me, I pumped hard, spilling my seed deep, quite happy to finish with a bang.

I slowly disengaged and zipped up. I reached for the tape on Chantelle's mouth and she looked awfully worried when I started to tug at it. When it just peeled off with no hassle she looked startled and took a closer look at the tape. She could tell at a glance it wasn't duct tape and she called me a very rude name.

A flash of understanding went across her face and before I could reach for her hands she was working them violently. Masking tape is weak as piss, and any sort of effort shreds it, and Chantelle was free just like that. She'd been had in more ways than one, and she knew it. If she'd struggled at any time she would have been free and there wouldn't have been anything I could do about it.

She didn't say anything to me. Just snatched up some tissues that were lying on a dressing table and cleaned herself up a little before straightening her clothes. (I noticed that she took time, when she thought I wasn't looking, to run her hand over her mons, feeling how smooth it was.)

She was leaving, all stiff and haughty, but I knew she wouldn't dare tell anyone what had happened. Admit to being shaved by a trick and succumbing to a bondage bonk when she wasn't really bound? Not a chance. She'd tell Mike she shaved to please him and he'd probably boast about it to the boys.

"Chantelle," I said softly, as she was leaving. She paused for a second.

"I have access to some decent chains and a proper gag. I'll introduce you to them some time when I have a couple of hours to spare."

She almost bolted from the room, but I noticed that she was blushing slightly.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers