Shaving a Friend

Story Info
He shaves his friend's pretty pussy.
2.3k words
4.38
157.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie was a long time friend, but nothing more. I'd met her years ago at a party for a friend. She was standing on a chair, putting up decorations. I thought she had a pretty face, and pretty feet. She's around 5'4", not chunky but not slim, small-breasted, with shoulder length light brown hair. I was impressed with how organized she was, which turned out to be out of character for her, she's really such a flake. But I came to know her over the years, as a friend, albeit a flaky one. We'd seen each other at parties, on hikes, and even skinny-dipping trips or nude beach days with other friends. We'd even had some conversations together on occasion where she'd tell me some pretty personal details. Sometimes she would ask me for advice, usually about the guy she was seeing who wasn't treating her right, although she didn't usually take my advice.

Debbie came into a bit of money when her father died, and asked me for advice on how to invest it. Since she was renting an apartment and hoped to buy one, I suggested that she put it into short-term stuff, so it would be there when she needed it, which would probably be soon. She replied that a good friend of hers was telling her about this great stock fund that made 50% last year. I told her that funds like that go up and down, and that if it was down when she needed the money for her down payment she was screwed. I asked if she'd looked at the fund history online. She said she didn't know how to do that. Since she wasn't a sophisticated computer person, and I knew she only had a dial-up connection, I invited her over to use my cable connection.

So she came over, and we had some leftovers, and then went to the computer in my office. I showed her the history of the fund she was looking at. Yes, it made 50% last year, but the year before it lost 35%, and the year before that it lost money as well. I explained how that's OK for funds you're going to keep until you return, but if she lost that money from a down payment, she wouldn't be able to buy an apartment. She understood, and we looked at some more funds, including some safer stuff, and she made notes to take home.

Since we were finished, I asked her what porn she looks at on the web. She said that she didn't use the web for porn, but wanted to know what I like. I asked her whether she wanted to see storied or pictures, and she said pictures. So I showed her a site with pictures of shaved people, which is a favorite fetish of mine. She really enjoyed the pictures and said they were sexy. I asked her whether she preferred pictures of the men or the women, and she said both were pretty sexy.

She asked me how come I liked shaved people so much, and I said that I think peoples' genitals are beautiful and sexy, and the more you see the better. Besides, I continued to Debbie, you know that I don't have any pubic hair, since we'd been with groups skinny-dipping together. A little embarrassed, she said that she kind of remembered that. So I figured what the hell, and pulled off my pants, and showed her my smooth cock, which was by this time at half-mast. I've had the hair removed from my cock and balls by electrolysis, and although I'm of pretty average size, the look always makes me feel so hot and sexy. Debbie took a close look, and said that I looked good like the men on the shaved site. But the next thing she said blew my mind. Debbie said that she wished she were hairless like the women on the site.

I asked Debbie if she'd ever tried shaving herself. She replied that she'd tried it once, but she didn't do a good job, nicked herself a lot, and had lots of razor burn. I said it would probably work better if she got someone to shave her. She said that would be great, but who would want to do that? I suppressed the lump in my throat, and said that I would love to shave her!

Debbie was somewhat taken aback by that. She wasn't teasing me; it just didn't occur to here that someone would enjoy doing that. She thought about it for a minute, and said that she would really like me to shave her, but that she didn't want to "have intercourse" - those are the words she used. I said OK, but she had to let me lick her pussy after I had made it all beautiful, and she said that was OK with her. Eating pussy was my favorite thing, and I figured I could either talk her into a handjob, or at least jerk off onto her, and in either case it would be a great time!

So I got my beard trimmer, a cup full of warm water, a brand new triple-blade razor, some Air-Shave Gel (this stuff is really smooth and good for shaving faces as well as pussies) and two towels. I had her stand up and I put a towel on the office chair. Debbie took off her clothes, revealing her body to me. I told her that I liked her breasts. She didn't believe me, because they were so small. I told her that they weren't really that small, and besides, I like them fairly small, with small areolas, and large nipples, which is exactly like she had. She said sorry her thighs were so fat. I took a look at her thighs, and said they weren't fat so much as muscular, like mine. She looked at my thighs, and said that I was right, but that muscular thighs looked better on men. Finally I looked at her pussy. She wasn't very hairy, about average, but what hair she had was pretty unkempt. From above, she had a good amount of hair, with more on the left than the right. I told her that even if she didn't shave, she would look better trimmed, and that was an easy look for her to maintain. She said that she wanted me to shave it all off. I asked her to spread her legs and put her feet on the arms of the chair, and I could see how sparse she was from that angle. I told her that she has very symmetrical and petite labia, and that was a favorite look for me. I also told her that she had a little clit, and it was shy, but maybe it would show itself a little more soon. I gave her a quick kiss on her inner lips and got the trimmer.

I used the trimmer on her bush, trimming everything down to around an eighth of an inch. I had her spread her legs wide so I could fit the trimmer along her outer lips. I held my other hand over her inner lips and clit, since I certainly didn't want to nick her. Shaving a pussy is so different from shaving a cock and balls, the skin is so delicate, and isn't really attached to anything, just floating there like jello. It took a few minutes, but I go all of the long hairs, and didn't make any nicks. I looked at Debbie's face, she had gotten very quiet, watching me shave her, and she was clearly turned on. So was I – I was hard as a rock. But I kept my attention on the task at hand. Lastly, I trimmed the few hairs on her perineum.

I put down the trimmer and put some shave gel on my hands and rubbed them together to warm it up a bit, like you would with massage oil. Debbie's pretty pussy was laid out in front of me, spread wide, and she was eagerly awaiting my touch. I spread the gel all over the area, from the top of her pubic bone, down the sides of her outer lips, over her perineum. Nervously applying the razor, I ran it over the hair from her right hipbone. Nothing happened – what was I doing wrong? I tried again, applying more pressure. This time it worked perfectly, leaving her completely bare! I ran my finger over the newly revealed skin, feeling how smooth it was. Debbie exhaled when I did this, completely turned on by the sensual experience.

More confident now, I shaved off the rest of the hair on her front, revealing baby-smooth skin below. I rinsed off the razor. Now it was time for the real challenge. I had her spread her legs again, and keeping her inner lips safe with my left hand, ran the razor along her left outer lip, going all the way to her leg pit, removing all the hair from this delicate flesh. This was really an incredible turn-on, and I was getting wonderful results. The hard part was getting the hairs near the end of her outer lips, and I asked her to help me by holding her hand over her inner lips, giving me a free hand to hold her outer labia taut, so I could easily run the razor over them, eliminating the last few nasty hairs, leaving her pussy as naked as possible. Moving to her right outer lip, I saw that her clit wasn't being so shy anymore! It was sticking out, just a little bit because it was so small and cute, but definitely revealing itself a bit. I gave it a quick kiss and started working on her right labia and leg pit. That was pretty easy, the same technique that I used on the other side.

The area around the bottom of her pussy was a little harder. I just couldn't get to it with the razor, no matter how I had her stretch her legs. So I asked Debbie to turn over, and straddle the chair, with her legs spread as much as possible. She did this, and the site of her spread pussy from behind, with only a few wisps of hair on the bottom, was mind-blowing! I quickly shaved off the remaining hairs from the bottom of her lips and her perineum, and told her how beautiful she was now. I asked her about the hairs around her asshole, and she replied that she wanted to be completely hairless, could I get those too! So I got a tiny bit more shave gel, spread it around her cute brown asshole, which was spread wide for me, and deftly removed the last of her hair.

I then wet the other towel, and dabbed the remains of the shave gel from all over her pussy and asshole, and everywhere else that I shaved. She was magnificent, and I told her so! We went over to the mirror, and she stared at her newly revealed sexiness. "I do good work", I joked, as I led her to the bedroom. Of course I left the light on. She lay down and spread her legs wide, and I got between them. I ran my tongue over her baby-soft skin, along her outer lips, and kept pulling back to look at her close-up. She was breathing heavy, and it was clear that she didn't want to be teased anymore.

Finally I started running my tongue in little circles around her clit. It was clear that Debbie really liked that, since her breathing changed and she spread her legs even wider. I did some long strokes up the entire length of her pussy, and she started breathing in time with my licks. I did some side-to-side licks of her clit, and felt her body press against my tongue. She was really close now. I put one finger inside her and went back to the little circles, and she stopped moving. Looking up, I saw her nipples harden up. Her body clenched tight, but not just her body, I could feel the waves of orgasm as her pussy squeezed my finger. She was so quiet, but so sexy as we enjoyed her orgasm.

Finally she returned to earth, looked at me, and said "I guess we can have intercourse now, if you want". Just like that. I didn't say anything, just moved up on the bed and slid my cock all the way into her beautiful pussy, and my arms around her. We held each other tight, inside and out. After a minute of enjoying that, I straightened my arms and started a gentle stroking motion, pulling my cock almost all the way out, and then returning he entire length as deep as I could. After a few of these, I decided to lick her pretty little nipples while fucking her. After a few strokes, I looked down, and was amazed to be able to clearly see my cock sliding in and out of her pretty pussy. I told her to look, and we both watched as I went in and out, in and out. This was a completely unexpected payoff of hairless fucking, and it was completely mind-blowing, since we were both clearly both voyeurs and exhibitionists, and here we were doing both at once! If that's not enough to encourage everyone to shave, I don't know what is!

After a while I was getting pretty close, so I pulled out and told Debbie to roll over, with her ass in the air. I got on my knees and started fucking her pussy again, and as we got more energetic, the bare skin where my pubes used to be would press against her pretty little asshole, making an obscene sucking noise when it released! A few strokes of this set us both off, and she came, quietly again, and I squirted my load inside her.

We rolled over and started cuddling, and we decided that I would be her official barber, and keep her pussy looking good from then on!