Shaving Private Ryan

Story Info
He winw back his wife and saves her from being razed.
1.4k words
3.1
64.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
341 Followers

My wife Sandra and me were estranged. I was a tough guy to live with especially my quirks and idiosyncrasies. I loved Sandra dearly though I realized that much after she left me for her army colleague. I hadn’t seen her for three years when I bumped into her and Captain John at the Chinese restaurant. She looked stunning. She was in a white mini-skirt and a matching halter-top that made her boobs look huge. The tap of her dainty high-heeled sandals clicked against the floor. Sandra’s legs were gorgeous, long and lanky. I realized then how much I loved he and missed her.

In our six years of marital bliss sex was always good. She was a tigress in bed and she loved sucking cock. She was the epitome of cleanliness and always kept her body free from hair. I noticed her from afar and I ordered a double scotch as I wondered if she had seen me. I was jealous as I saw her snuggle closer and she was practically on top of him.

I don’t know how I spent the next hour as I drowned myself in scotch as I guzzled my fourth drink when I loud sound caught my attention. Sandra was slumped in her chair and John was walking out. He had slapped her. I was beside myself in rage. He was just a few feet away from me and I got up and pushed him. He sneered at me “ Don’t you try anything Pete Ryan or I will smash you too like your slut wife. I caught her with another man”.

I pushed passed him and walked warily towards Sandra. I wasn’t sure how she would meet me but I think she was glad to see a familiar face even one she loathed. Tears were streaming down her face as she protested her innocence. “ John’s a liar I don’t have any lover and Craig is only a friend of mine”. I consoled her but it felt magnetic to have my wife in my arms again. “Come Sandra let me take you to your apartment”, I said and I could see that she was relieved.

We drove in silence to her apartment and she called me up for a cup of coffee. I asked her for a drink which she gave and sat next to her on the sofa. I sighed as I patted her cheeks. She made a move to slap my hands away and murmured to leave her alone. I put my arm under her neck and raised her towards me, as I did that, part of her blouse fell away and I was rewarded with the luscious view of her white breasts pushed up by her cotton bra. I felt the stirring in my pants.

My cock was responding as I leaned forward and kissed her and slowly took of her top and skirt. I was shocked to see her body. Where earlier not a speck of hair grew on her hairless body were copious growth of body hair. I was astounded as her pussy was filled with jet-black bushy hair that spread like a carpet from below her navel like a fan around and disappeared in a thick rug between her thighs. She raised her arms and displayed the hairiest armpits I had ever seen. Jet-black bristly hair sprung out of her unshaven armpits. “Jeez” I said “What happened to you darling how come you have such copious body hair. Why haven’t you shaved your armpits or trimmed your pubic hair”.

Sandra looked at me a little embarrassed and replied “John liked his women hirsute he made me stay hirsute and I have not shaved either my armpits or my pussy hair for the last three years”

“Gosh you sure are no more Shaven Private Ryan but Unshaven Private parts Ryan” I said and laughed at my own joke. “But I must say I like your hairy look it sure looks sexy” I said as I touched the coarse black hair in her furry pits.

We were now naked and she got on top of me the way I liked her to letting her breasts rub over my thighs and chest as she got into position above me. She reached back between her legs and gripped my hardening cock with her fingers. She flicked the head rapidly up and down her hirsute slit. As my prick made contact with her clit she let out a low moan. Her body stiffened and shook as a small yet intensely powerful orgasm gripped her. "Mmmm," she sighed as she guided the tip of my cock towards warm wetness of her bushy cunt. "Ooooohhh, yessss!" she cried as she lowered herself onto me, taking every inch of my shaft into her hairy cunt.

She began to move up and down, gripping my cock deep inside her as she impaled herself on it. Grabbing her breasts with his hands, I leaned forward and licked at the long strands of hair jutting out of her armpits. It was very erotic as for first time I tongued the coarse luxuriant hair in her lush armpits. "Oh yes! Lick them! Just like John does. He even shoves his monster cock in my unshaven armpits," she moaned.

I picked up my pace and began to move my body so fast if that was what Sandra wanted. I turned her around and got on top of her. I was sure she wanted to grind me as if taking revenge for what happened to her earlier in the evening. The sound of pelvic collisions filled the room as I was shoving all 10 inches of my monster cock into her hirsute body. She was screaming on every thrust as I was fucking her hard and deep and she felt like I was going to bust her open. "Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me. Take my hairy pussy. Suck my hairy underarms like John!”.

I tug at her huge armpit locks. It feels very coarse as I ran my fingers along the entire length of her furry underarms. "That feels good John always does that," Sandra, says aloud as my hands roam freely in her armpit forest.

"It feels good. Oh, so good," I moan as my hands crawl up into her armpit forest. The long bushy hair on her mons is all wet and the untrimmed jungle between her legs as my mouth travels into the hairy jungle in her broad unshaven pits.

She pushed me away and grabbed my cock and took it into her mouth. She loved cocksucking as I grabbed on both sides of her head and force-fed my dick to her mouth. I had her head in my hands and was fucking her face obscenely. Her mouth was inhumanly stretched and she had a strange gleam in her eyes.

She had my cock almost fully in her mouth and she was the only woman I knew who could swallow the length of my shaft as she wolfed it hungrily down her throat. Her armpits were dripping with sweat as blobs of sweat dropped down from her matted underarms. She slurped on my cock as she took it out and ran her tongue along the veins on the shaft. Then she took it out and examined it as if comparing it to John’s prick.

Her soft, warm fist returned to the base, steadying my huge cock as her moist, pink tongue escaped her lips to lap the satiny head, as a wave of pleasure flooded through me. She leaned further taking more and more of my huge prick as I moved my hips and started fucking her mouth which she matched perfectly to the steady stroking her tiny fist was bestowing upon the base of my giant cock.

Sandra spoke gently, yet with sensual urgency, "Oh, god, please cum all over me…I need your cum soooo badly". I feel I am about to cum and my balls began to release massive doses of my cum. Her tongue lovingly licks the last of my cum off of the tip of my massive cock.

As we flopped on the sofa I look at her and ask her to come back to me and I added for good measure “I am not Shaving Private Ryan as I love your hirsute look” She looked at me and smiled and I knew I had won her back.

belab
belab
341 Followers