Shaving Rituals!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My reward for working around the house as an acting house boy was a bimonthly session at the condo. We had tried doing the whippings at Mistress J's apartment but the walls were to thin and she did not want to have the neighbors here my cries. Mistress J developed discipline that was very humiliating yet silent. Being a nurse she learned that if a person drinks their own urine and if that person is healthy it can be quite safe. One day she came to me at her apartment holding a glass beneath my cock ordering me to fill it. I really didn't know what she wanted so I obeyed filling the ten oz. glass. When she handed to me the glass ordering me to drink, I almost gagged at the thought. Squeezing my balls as a reminder that I was powerless before her she looked into my eyes fascinating me like a snake, ordering me to drink. I gulped it down!

Mistress J decided in her own devious mind that the next session I would lose my pubic hair. I got a call from Mistress J to get ready for that Saturday for a nice long session reminding me to take an enema because she had dildos on her mind. I had no thoughts of what was going to happen because Mistress J decided what discipline or punishment I would receive. Making sure that everything was ready was my only task. I had purchased a dildo that attached to the wall of the shower by suction. Mistress J loved using this dildo because it freed her hands to play with me instead of fucking me from behind. The shower was a lot cleaner and actually a better place to perform S&M. being impaled on a dildo limited my movement enabling Mistress J to use my body any way she wished. She loved torturing me with clothespins while I was impaled watching me squirm all over fucking myself on the dildo as she pinched on the clothespins in the most painful places such as my nipples, my ear lobes, my nose, the head of my cock, and the most painful of all my balls. During the shower part of the session Mistress J always made sure she took a urine sample at the beginning setting it on the back of the toilet awaiting the time for when I got thirsty. Everything was going through my mind thinking about our session.

Mistress J always had me take her out to dinner before we had a session. She wanted me to treat her to a good dinner so that we could talk about the session before hand and share normal small talk there were any listening ears. There was excitement in the air because the mistress dressed in black as a reminder of my impending session. The dinner and the time alone at the restaurant seemed to excite both of us knowing that all these people around us had no clue was going to happen and hour from now.

I was so excited this time for some reason and so was Mistress J we had been playing together for about a year and things were getting very nasty. We got home about 8:00 PM lighting the candles on the altar. I was told to strip naked and kneel before the altar as Mistress J slowly stripped down to her panties. She loved being braless because if freed her arms to swing harder during a whipping. Bearing her chest before me also seemed to empower her because I knew that her nipples were off limits to my mouth. Wearing panties over her sex empowered her because it was a constant reminder to me that she hated male penetration preferring masturbation or oral sex from her young girlfriend. No matter how much I begged she would let never let me lick her pussy.

When I remembered back when we lived together we were constantly in bed with my tongue always buried in her crotch incessantly working her clit treating her to glorious orgasms. She always preferred my tongue over my cock; perhaps a premonition of things to be. Back then J always excused herself from intercourse and preferred milking me with her right hand with her left middle finger pushed far up my asshole stimulating my prostate gland. For me the orgasms were very intense emptying my balls of their entire contents openly spraying my chest and belly with the gobs of come. I think that J got off making me humiliate myself this way preferring to watch me orgasm over fucking her pussy. She learned that masturbating me in this way guaranteed that I would not be after her for more sex for several days because my balls actually ached and hurt for several hours afterwards from being completely drained this way.

The whippings were getting harder as Mistress J felt safer with me. The restrains disappeared as Mistress J knew that her demands or commands would be readily obeyed. After playing with the toys Mistress J developed a pattern with her favorite instruments. I had a leather divan with handrails that was perfect for whippings. It was always the centerpiece of our session positioned before the altar. I would kneel before the altar and Mistress J would light the candles then we would say a little prayer of dedication. I would ask for forgiveness and Mistress J would ask for empowerment giving her the right of the goddess to enslave and discipline me. With the blessing of the goddess the whipping would begin.

Mistress J always loved using the flogger first because it was a good warm-up whip. Floggers can be used over the my entire body enticing a person with thousands of titillating taps giving them a false security of relaxation that everything is going to be OK. Once I was settled in after the flogging Mistress J would pick up her favor paddle which was an old racquetball paddle because in the early days they used wooden ones so I found it discarded at a garage sale for 50ยข. It became of the nastiest weapon in Mistress J's toy chest. A good twenty swats with the paddle awakened every nerve ending on my bare bottom. Setting down the paddle Mistress J she picked up the strap and relentlessly began to whip my rear end in flames. Watching me wiggle and squirm forcibly pushing me back down as she whipped me Mistress J punished me until she felt I needed a break.

Ordering me into the bathroom Mistress J followed close behind carrying her familiar glass mug. Once we got into the bathroom she closed the door handing me the mug telling me that she wanted it full. She watched me as I stood over the toilet and began urinating into the mug filling it as ordered. Playfully Mistress J told me to attach the dildo to the shower stall and impale myself. She loved watching me grunt and groan as the entire 9in. dildo disappeared into my rectum. As soon as I was uncomfortably impaled Mistress J handed me the mug full of frothy fresh urine ordering me to drink. Standing close to me rubbing her crotch she watched me raise the glass to my lips and toasting to female domination I began pouring the contents down my throat. It turned her on to watch me swallow my own urine something that she commanded me to do and something that I would not do for anyone else. As soon as I finished I handed her the glass.

To my utter astonishment Mistress J asked me where I kept my safety razors. At first I thought she was going to shave my head or my legs and I began to question her motives. Warning me that she was going to leave if I didn't cooperate she again ask me where the safety razor were. I told her to open the bottom drawer and there they were. as she took out the entire package and put it on the sink. Taking off her shoes she stepped inside the shower with me carrying one of the safety razors. Before I had a chance to complain Mistress J immediately began shaving the top of my pubic hair below my belly button. With the water turned on she kept rinsing off the shaver to get the pubic hair out of the blades until it was too dull to work. Grabbing another shaver Mistress J was determined to shave off every last hair carefully working around my cock as if she was saving it for last.

Finally she worked down to my cock taking the glans in her left hand squeezing and pulling my cock away from my body so that she could shave the hair on the shaft. This was as close as I was going to get to fellatio as Mistress J slowly licked the sharp blades of the razor up and down my shaft as if it were her tongue. She could tell by my cock getting larger in her hand that she was turning me on by this technique. I was also getting aroused because the dildo in my butt hole was beginning to rub against my prostate gland because Mistress J encouraged me to fuck myself in slow gyrations while she shaved my cock. She wanted to make this a memory I would never forget. When she finally finished shaving my cock Mistress J took some lotion in her hands and began jerking me off looking me straight in the eyes telling me that if I came she would knee me in the nuts. Mistress J also knew that from past experiences of having a dildo of my butt it was extremely hard for me to get an erection. Jacking me off In this fashion almost guarantees her I would not be ejaculate and that she could continue to cock tease me as she willed. Quickly she grew bored showing her lesbian tendencies of being sickened by cocks slapping the shaft back and forth several times until I completely lost my erection.

I thought she was done when Mistress J picked up a fresh shaver to lick the hair off my balls. She told me she wanted my balls completely out in the open so that she could see them and know whether I have been screwing around or not. She wanted my big balls hanging from my limp dick begging to be emptied. Even though Mistress J was a lesbian because of the magic spell she had placed on me she knew she controlled me because I constantly desired her pleasures and would submit even farther into her web of desires to obtain any pleasure from her. Shivers ran up my spine and she began to slowly tease the stringy hair off of my swollen balls. Carefully she shaved my rounded balls until they were free of hair. For the first time in my adult life I had no pubic hair. All the weird thoughts began entering my mind; wondering what would happen if someone saw me this way, and what I say what would the guys say at the gym? I think Mistress J read my mind squeezing my balls yanking me up to my toes forcing me to fuck myself on the dildo she pulled up and down on my balls with a nasty smile on her face, telling me that now I have a real sign to show everyone that someone owns me and that I do as commanded even shave for her on request.

Ordering me to stay impaled Mistress J left the room to get her spaghetti whip. This whip is made of twenty "spaghetti like" leather laces, 12in. long, making it the perfect whip for punishing a cock. Coming back into the bathroom smoking a cigarette carrying the spaghetti whip Mistress J pump some more lotion on her free hand telling me that she was going to give me a treat and perform some S&M masturbation. After being a good boy volunteering to have my pubic hair shaved she told me that I deserved to shoot my wad in this special way to celebrate another step in submission. She reminded me that this special time would be a rare occasion when she actually would allow me to empty my balls for her. a smiling Mistress J I thought that it was appropriate having just shaved my balls for me to have a a little pain and pleasure at the same time.

Promising me that she was going to tightly stroke the shaft my cock with her left hand while she whipped my balls with her right hand she would continue masturbating me to orgasm unless I begged her to stop because I could no longer endure her punishing my balls with the whip. Asking me if we had a deal I agreed. Taking my cock in her left hand she began stroking me and immediately I began to respond by wiggling up and down on the dildo. Smiling she began whipping my balls with an upward stroke pounding them unmercifully with her whip. With my cock being over stimulated and my balls already burning with pain from the whip I was finally beginning to understand the definition of pain and pleasure. After several minutes of this torture Mistress J almost had made the point of no return that she used her successful squeeze technique holding her fingers tightly around the base of my glans keep me from prematurely shooting my wad. Fortunately she stopped the whipping until I got my breath settling back down into her slow stroking rhythm as the whip began to beat my balls as if it were a drum.

The pain in my loins was becoming unbearable and even though her left hand was stimulating my cock so well that I was just about ready come I conceded to my mistress that I could no longer take the pain from the whipping. Immediately she stopped masturbating me leaving my cock rock hard begging for attention as pre-come copiously oozed from my peehole. Mistress J ordered me to keep fucking myself on the dildo calling me a wimp promising me that it would be a long time from now before she stroked my cock again. My balls felt as if they were kicked several times I've never been whipped so severely this way before. As I kept fucking myself Mistress J began cursing me and whipping my hard cock until I completely lost my erection.

Taking the mug of urine on the back of the toilet Mistress J began pouring it all over my cock and balls as a final humiliating blow to my ego and my submission to her!

12