Shaving Sissy

Story Info
An older brother gets a visit from pregnant sister.
2.5k words
4.28
211.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister was in the tub relaxing. She is 22 and six months pregnant and came to visit because her dad and she haven't been getting along. I live 5 hours away and since Mom passed away I haven't seen her much. She called and asked if she could get away for a week or two. I missed her so I said sure.

I have been watching a movie that was basically soft-core porn about a young woman who is introduced by her lover to swinging with other women. I have had a couple beers and am feeling very relaxed and a bit horny. All of a sudden she calls to me.

"Bubba, could you come here for a minute please?" I was a bit surprised, but I figured she couldn't find a towel or needed me to bring her something, so I walked to the bathroom door.

"Yes, Sweetie?" I replied.

"C'mon in, Bubba, I need your help." She is the only one on the planet I would allow to call me Bubba. I have always hated that name but I was 24 when she was born, so I let her get away with it. I cautiously opened the door fearing what I might see. My heart was racing at the thought of seeing my beautiful sister naked for the first time since she was a little girl.

As I walked in I was relieved that she was mostly covered by bubbles except for a little of her pregnant belly protruding above the waterline. She had a wicked grin on her face and I was puzzled as to what she might be thinking about.

"What do you need my help with?" She hesitated for a moment before answering apparently thinking of how best to proceed.

"How much do you love me, Bubba?"

"That's a loaded question," I answered snickering a bit. She started to blush a little and got a mischievous look in her eye.

"I need help shaving." I was quite taken aback at this and my mind immediately went somewhere naughty.

"Shaving what?" I asked.

"Don't make me say it, Bubba. I'm embarrassed but I can't reach...you know. Can you help me out?" I felt my semi-erect penis jump. I wasn't sure but it looked like she saw it move because her eyes looked towards my crotch for a split second before settling once again on my face.

"That's a bit awkward, don't you think, Sarah?" She looked sad and pouted a little. I was looking at her pouty lip and imagining me smacking my dick against it and making strings of pre-cum while she stared into my eyes. I was lost for a moment and then snapped back into reality. "Won't that be uncomfortable for you?" She paused before answering.

"Well, Bubba you are my big brother. I can trust you, can't I?" I was unsure whether she could or not at this point because I was becoming very aroused at the prospect of seeing her soapy pussy and I have always fantasized about shaving one.

"Of course you can trust me, Sarah. It's not like I'm some big perv trying to bang his pregnant little sister. I just figured it would be uncomfortable for you to have me see you naked not to mention touch you so close to your vagina."

"Well, there's nobody else here and I'm like a beached whale. I can't reach it myself and it doesn't matter anyway because I'm so fat and ugly nobody would want me anyway." She looked like she was about to cry so I knelt down next to the tub to comfort her.

"Nonsense, Sarah. You are a very beautiful woman. And you haven't even gained very much weight. It's all baby." As I said this I inadvertently began to rub her belly. She looked up at me and smiled.

"So you think I'm still sexy, Bubba?"

"I didn't say sexy, Sweetie. You're my kid sister. I'm not supposed to look at you that way." She smiled and handed me the razor.

"So you'll take care of my pussy for me?" When she said that I know she was looking at my crotch for my reaction and she noticed the obvious bulge from my hard-on. I was still reluctant, but now I just had to see it. I swigged down the last of my beer for courage as she slid around in the tub to get into a position where I could reach her snatch. She slid her back down the wall and raised her legs onto the side of the tub revealing her spread pussy to me all wet and glistening as the bubbles slowly trailed down her lips into the bath water. I was mesmerized by the sight of my little sister's cunt now that she was all grown up. I couldn't look away. I must have stared for a long time because she giggled and said,

"Well, Bubba. Are you gonna shave it or stare at it." I snapped back into reality,

"Uh, sorry. I'm gonna shave it." I picked up the shaving cream and put a generous amount into my right hand. My heart was beating out of my chest. I couldn't look my sister in the eye, but I could see her looking at me out of my peripheral vision and she was obviously enjoying how intrigued her big brother was at the site of her sex. I slowly applied the cream around her lips making sure not to obscure my view of her spread hole. She jumped a bit initially but settled into the thought of Bubba inches from her pussy.

She teasingly put a finger in her mouth as she watched her big brother concentrate of shaving her twat. I was careful not to touch her vagina as I carefully shaved around her beautiful folds. I "accidentally" slid my thumb across her clitoris as I was getting close to her outer labia causing her eyes to glaze over for a moment. That was when I first noticed thick cream slowly slipping out of her. It was driving me crazy.

I then repeated my accidental intrusion on her puckered asshole as she rose up out of the soapy water to give me access to the lower portion of her pussy. I could see it twitching involuntarily which caused the goo to drip down the middle of her beautiful young cunt. I was debating on whether or not I should bury my face in her, but I resisted the urge content to accidentally massage her clit a few more times before she was smooth all around her pregnant pussy. Her clit and lips were now swollen and her pussy twitched involuntarily. He eyes were fixed to my face trying to detect how turned on I was at the sight of her. I was starting to smell her strong pregnant sex as the ooze made it down to her rosebud asshole. My dick was fully erect and aching at this point.

"All done, Sis" I said as I began to cup my hand and fill it with the warm bath water so I could wash the shaving cream from her outer pussy area. I was careful not to wash away any of the thick girl cum that I was unable to stop staring at. It was flowing steadily now from her open gash. I was watching as she began to open and close her pussy hole for me by squeezing the muscles. This caused a big glop of her cream to come out and slowly ooze down to her asshole. I stared a few more seconds and then managed to raise my eyes to meet hers.

She was staring deeply into my eyes as if I were a long lost lover. Her finger was still in her mouth and her eyes twinkled as if deep in thought.

"Thanks, Bubba," she said almost sadly as if she were disappointed I hadn't stuck my thick fingers inside her during the shaving session. "How does it look?"

"It looks good enough to eat, Sissy," I said slyly with a wink.

"I wanna see too, Bubba. I miss being able to look at myself. This big belly makes it hard to see." She pouted girlishly. I said,

"Hold on." I went to the kitchen quickly and grabbed another beer popping the top and taking a generous swig on my way back to the bathroom. As I entered I saw she was playing with herself while I was gone. She blushed deeply as she stopped and had a look as if she were embarrassed hoping I hadn't noticed. I grabbed a mirror from the vanity and handed it to her. "There you go cutie pie. Make sure I didn't miss any spots." I winked at her as she took the mirror from my hand. She eagerly lowered it to the waterline to inspect her bald pussy.

I was getting hot watching her inspect her sex while I drunk my beer. She knew I was watching intently so she slowly pulled her folds of skin to the side and rubbed around her outer labia to see if I had left any stubble or stray hairs. I could tell she was impressed with my work. Then she slid her finger down to the area below her pussy and just above her asshole. She smeared the goo that was still clinging to that area and stared right into my eyes.

"Very good, Bubba, I'm impressed. You must have done this before." I just smiled at her and sipped my beer, my obvious hard-on poking out for her to see inside my pants. She massaged her asshole with her vaginal lube that had collected on it. My attention was drawn to this action. She must have noticed because she slowly slid her finger inside her tight cherry ass for me. "I think I found a spot you missed, Bubba." She said seductively. My mouth dropped open involuntarily as I watched my pregnant little sister finger her puckered asshole. My cock was twitching and aching for attention. I couldn't look away. She began to moan loudly and then moved her other hand to her sopping pussy and began to finger her clit causing the mirror to slide under the water.

"You are naughty, big brother. I know you brushed against my clit on purpose to get me worked up. You must want to fuck me." I was seriously considering putting my cock inside my little sister. It was just wrong. The three beers were working hard on my self-control at this point. It was all I could do not to lift her out of the tub and carry her to my bedroom. It was then I realized I was fondling my dick through my shorts. It was her gaze moving to my bulging shorts that made me notice.

"Are you at least gonna let me see that cock while I jerk myself?" As she said this her pace quickened as she slid her finger in and out of her asshole and circled her swollen clit with her other hand. I was getting dizzy with desire at this point and turned the beer up to swig down the last of the suds. I dropped the empty can into the trash can. What to do next I was not sure, but I knew I couldn't stick my aching dick into my sister's pregnant pussy. All the same I needed release.

"Dammit, Sarah, I can't fuck you. You're my sister for God's sake."

" I want to see your cock, Bubba. Pleeese." The goo running from her pussy was very thick now and she seemed to be getting close to cumming. At this point she stopped fingering her tiny asshole and washed her digit in the bathwater, not slowing the circling of her swollen clit except periodically to slide her finger down to her creamy pussy for some lube only to return to her aching love button. She raised her now clean hand to her right breast and began to suck on her hard nipple causing milk to drip onto her lips. I couldn't take it anymore. I rapidly pulled down my shorts. The pre-cum was thick on the tip of my cock. I slid my index and middle fingers across the head of my rock-hard member making my sister moan loudly as her eyes grew quite large at the sight of my newly released manhood.

I offered my sticky fingers to my little sister who eagerly licked my cum mixing it with her milk in her tiny mouth. I reached down and stuck two fingers into her pussy causing her to jump a little. I got my right hand nice and lubricated with her girl cum and began to stroke my cock inches from her face. She was hypnotized at the sight of my big dick in her face.

She returned to sucking on her titty obviously having noticed how much it turned me on. She leaned towards my dick and squirted some of her mommy milk onto my dick as I slowly stroked it for her. She then slid her tongue along the side of my shaft tasting her milk and my cum mixed with her own juices. She was going wild fingering herself now.

"Cum for me, Bubba", she hissed. The sounds of her fingers slopping in and out of her tight pregnant snatch mixed with the splashing of the water and her slurping my cock were driving us both mad. When she saw my balls tighten up close to my body she knew I was about to explode. She started to shake violently and her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment. She seemed to stop breathing for a few seconds. She leaned closer yet sucking her nipple and letting the milk seep out of her mouth. "Cum on my titties, Bubba!" she yelled as she orgasmed violently.

The sight of my little pregnant sister cumming with her milk laden titties leaking was too much for me to bear. I grabbed her left titty and squeezed it causing milk to squirt out onto her beautiful belly as my seed spurted onto her face and dripped down onto her nipple as she sucked it. The second spurt landed squarely on her belly button and ran down dropping into the bathwater. She leaned forward even farther and squirted her milk onto my cock while I jerked it furiously. Then she took my throbbing member into her mouth and drained the last few squirts of cum from my still rock-hard dick.

After she had finished slurping my cum she smiled up at me and pulled her fingers from her tight twat with a plopping sound. I leaned forward and kissed her lips tasting my cum and her milk on her tongue. "Oh my God, Bubba! That was so fucking hot. Maybe tomorrow you can fuck me, huh?" I was breathing heavily from the awesome orgasm I had just had but I managed to reply,

"We'll see, Sweetie. I'm not so sure how I feel about fucking my pregnant little sister. Cumming on her is bad enough," I said with a grin.

"We'll see about that, Bubba. I know you want this pregnant pussy you perv." She winked at me and I turned and walked out of the bathroom wondering what had just happened.