Shawna's Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sharp pains of jealousy when they started kissing passionately. I knew they were far beyond my control. I had started all of this and I couldn't blame anyone else. I just sat back and watched as they fucked to what looked like a simultaneous orgasm. They came loud and hard. Mark didn't pull out, he just filled her womb with his seed. I can't say that I blame him. I wasn't worried about Shawna getting pregnant because she was on the pill and I wasn't worried about Aids because we had never even heard about it back then.

I told Shawna to get some towels. She came back with them and handed one to each of us. Mark and I got dressed and left Shawna naked. He said it was getting late and got up. We made the usual goodbye talk and walked him to the door. Shawna even stood in the doorway completely naked and waved goodbye to him.

After he was gone we made love. Shawna said it was the most exciting experience she had ever had. I had to agree. We talked about it for hours and she said she wanted to do it again, but with Lisa this time.

End Part One

Part Two

Shawna woke up the next morning in my arms and asked sheepishly if I was mad at her. I kissed her tenderly on the forehead and told her that I never loved her more. She smiled and the room seemed to light up. As I was getting ready to leave for work she looked a bit shaken so I asked her what was wrong. She was worried about what Mark thought of her now and if it would ruin our friendship. I explained that he thought she was hypnotized last night and as long as he believed that, our friendship was safe. She kissed me goodbye and I left for work.

Just after noon Shawna answered the door to find Mark holding a Polaroid camera. He said he was supposed to drop it off for Justin to borrow for his trip. Shawna felt a little awkward, but tried hard not to show any hint of it. She invited Mark in and said she would put the camera away and thanked him for loaning it to her husband. Mark hesitated and said, "I hope you don't feel bad about last night. I thought you might be mad at me."

Shawna new she couldn't reveal any knowledge of the actual events last night so she said, "No, I'm not mad, but why would I be? After all, I'm the one that fell asleep on the couch while you guys watched TV. I should apologize to you for being so rude." Mark smiled and decided to play along. "So you don't remember making us cookies last night?" Shawna tried her best to look confused and said, "No, I thought Justin baked them." She had just mentally patted herself on the back for being such a good actress when Mark said "Jamaica."

Shawna stiffened up for a moment as her mind raced. Her thoughts collided with one another as she realized the trap she had laid for herself. She knew that if she didn't act hypnotized right now then Mark would know how perverted she really was. She couldn't stand the thought of him knowing that. She also knew that if she did act hypnotized then Mark might just want to test her limits. But then again, maybe he would let her off easy and just leave.

Shawna just stared out into space while Mark maid up his mind about her condition. He decided to test her. "Stand on one leg and flap your arms like a bird." Shawna only hesitated a moment longer and then lifted her left leg and started flailing her arms. Mark exclaimed, "Well I'll be damned!" Then he told her to stop.

Mark didn't really have a plan. He just wanted to see if Shawna had been pretending last night. He only intended to find out that she was in on everything and then he was going to leave, but now he realized he had an opportunity that he couldn't pass up.

Mark told Shawna to go into the living room. He followed her in and sat in the upholstered chair. Then he had her strip off all of her clothes. Shawna quickly removed them and stood facing him. She was only a little startled when he reached out and fingered her fluffy pubic mound and then inserted a finger. Remembering her state, she tried not to move. He stood up and walked behind her and then he caressed her ass.

Shawna was experiencing many feelings: betrayal, fear, and undeniably excitement. She couldn't believe how wet she was getting by the knowledge that she was completely helpless against any of Mark's advances. She was going to have to go through with anything he said and did or else he would know the awful truth about last night.

Mark removed his clothes and then came up behind Shawna and cupped her breasts in his hands. He took his time kneading them and pinching the nipples as he ground his hard penis against her ass. He was thoroughly enjoying this and it was obvious that he was only concerned with his own pleasure.

His hand dropped down to her wet and waiting pussy and he told her to bend forward and spread her legs. He fingered her for a minute and then walked away. Shawna felt she was lewdly displayed in that position and she wondered where he went. She only jumped a little when she heard the camera snap and saw the flash from behind her. She really wanted out of this situation right now, but she was already committed.

Mark made her lie on the coffee table and masturbate while he took several more pictures. Then he had her crawl to the chair he was in and take his cock into her mouth. He even took a picture of her sucking him while looking into the camera.

Soon Mark was ready to cum so he told Shawna to pull back and he sprayed her face with jism as he took more pictures. Then he reloaded the camera and made her continue blowing his limp penis.

Shawna had never had come all over her face before and she really wanted to wipe it off, but Mark hadn't told her to wipe it off. It was all she could do to continue sucking him while it dripped down her eyebrow to her eyelid. Soon she had to close her left eye to keep it from getting in her eye. About that time Mark was at full attention again and he made her get up and stand behind the chair. Mark stood behind her and told her to bend over the chair so that her face was resting against the seat cushion.

Shawna was only worried about not getting cum on the cushion until Mark started fucking her tight wet pussy from behind. As she thought about her situation and felt him sawing in and out of her, using her like a fuck toy, Shawna was suddenly overwhelmed by the most intense orgasm. It snuck up on her and caught her by surprise, but it lasted for a gloriously long time.

Mark was surprised that Shawna came so hard. Her wild moans and spasming pussy almost sent him over the edge. He held on until she settled down and then he pulled out of her and took aim at her puckered anus. Lisa had always denied him anal sex, but he finally found himself in a position to take advantage of Shawna without even having to politely ask for it.

Shawna reeled from the intense orgasm and was unphased when Mark pulled out. He was pushing hard at her rectum before she even understood what was happening. She muffled a cry into the cushion as she felt her anus suddenly give way to what felt like a baseball bat being pushed into her. She focused on relaxing and soon he was able to thrust all the way into her. She couldn't believe it. Justin had been begging to do this to her for two years and now Mark was taking her virgin asshole. She didn't even notice when several flashes went off.

Mark set the camera down and thrust several more times before he filled Shawna's ass with his seed. He pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up. When he came back he got dressed and then told Shawna to stand up. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. Then he told her to shower and clean herself up. Afterwards she would only remember that he dropped off the camera and left. He grabbed the pictures and let himself out.

End Part Two

Part Three

When I got home that evening Shawna seemed distant as if her mind was somewhere else. We had a quiet dinner and then retired to the living room for some prime time TV. After we watched one of my favorite sitcoms I went to the restroom and returned to find Shawna in tears. It didn't take much coaxing to get the whole story. Shawna had always been completely honest with me. As she told me about Mark I had an uneasy feeling that I had really let Shawna down. But as she told me about the incredible orgasm she had she started to cry all over again. I finally realized that she was crying out of guilt rather than the forced sex.

I lovingly caressed her cheek and explained my love for her. I loved her more now than ever and that would never change. We talked into the night and even made love. I was a little surprised when she climbed on top of me and guided my dick into her anus. She had never let me do that before. I came fast, but her asshole was so tight that I didn't loose my hardon and we fucked for another thirty minutes until I came again in her ass.

The next morning as I got ready for PT, I promised to try to find the photos in Mark's car. This all happened before most people had ever heard of the Internet, so Shawna was only worried about her friends seeing the photos.

Mark loaned me his car at lunch to pickup my uniforms from the cleaners. I searched it from top to bottom, but came up with nothing. When I got home that evening Shawna was sitting on the living room with Lisa. I wondered what was going on, but I relaxed when I saw them giggling. I said hello and went to change out of my uniform.

When I returned Shawna explained that Lisa had found the photos in Marks foot locker and stormed into our house to confront Shawna. Lisa said she was ready to kill her best friend for screwing around with her husband. Shawna tried to explain everything but wound up in tears. Finally Lisa got enough of the pieces from Shawna to figure it out.

Lisa asked me if I was mad at Mark. I told her I was a little pissed, but that I couldn't blame him totally for what he did. After all, I was the one that set up the whole hypnosis trick.

At this point Lisa said she could use a stiff drink. Shawna got up and made drinks for all of us. When we settled back down Lisa said she wanted to get even. Shawna and I were stunned. I asked her what she meant and she explained. She still loved Mark, but she didn't want him to have his cake and eat it too. She said it wouldn't be fair to anyone if we didn't turn the tables on him. Shawna agreed and said she knew just what to do. She suggested that we invite Mark over to join us and somehow hypnotize Lisa. Lisa said that would be perfect, but that she wanted to make him watch while she did things with me. Shawna giggled and said it was only fair, since Mark got to fuck her that I get to fuck Lisa. I was shocked. Here was my beautiful wife setting me up to fuck her gorgeous best friend. I guess I looked too shocked because Lisa asked if that was OK with me. I stuttered my ascent and they both giggled like schoolgirls.

The phone rang and I answered it. It was Mark asking if Lisa was over at our house. I said she was and invited him over. I was still in shock at the prospect of having my way with Lisa. I told Shawna and Lisa that he was on his way.

It would only take him about fifteen minutes to get there, so I had to set things up quickly. I pulled Shawna into the bedroom and asked her if she was OK with this. She grinned from ear to ear and gave me a suggestion for some hot action with Lisa. I agreed and then I went back out and sat by Lisa. I asked her if she was sure about this. She looked into my eyes and said she was looking forward to it. I asked her if there were anything off limits. She looked confused so I explained that Mark had taken Shawna's anal cherry. Lisa said she had never done that before, but that she was thinking about letting Mark try it with her. Apparently he had been trying to talk her into it since they were dating. She smiled and said, "OK. Let's do it, but please be gentle with me."

Soon Mark showed up and Shawna made him a drink as he joined us in the living room. We made small talk and even talked about work a little. Mark asked Shawna if she would miss me while I was in Korea. She held my hand and said she didn't know how she was going to make it without me. Lisa told her not to worry because she would take care of Shawna while I was gone. Mark chimed in that he would keep an eye on her too, besides, that's what friends are for.

At this point I decided to make a point of teaching him a lesson. I knew his comments had double meanings and it was pissing me off. I just laughed and thanked him for being such a good friend. I even told him I would gladly do the same for him if he were being shipped out.

Shawna saw an opening here and pointed out to Lisa that she hadn't bitten her nails since I had hypnotized her. Lisa jumped at the conversation and asked all the right questions. We all had a laugh when I told about making Shawna cluck like a chicken under hypnosis.

Lisa was skeptical, but interested so I suggested she let me hypnotize her. She said that would be great if I could leave a post hypnotic suggestion that doing housework was fun. Everyone laughed at that. I told her I could try though.

She was still scared to try it though so Mark suggested I hypnotize Shawna so Lisa could see how it worked. Shawna agreed, but made me promise not to make her do anything stupid.

I had Shawna sit in the same chair and went through a couple minutes of relaxation exercises. Then I said Jamaica and she looked as if she was in a trance. I explained what had happened to Lisa and then turned back to Shawna. I did the footstool thing and then the floating arm shtick. Then I asked Lisa if there was anything she would like to see Shawna do that she normally wouldn't do. Lisa thought about it and said, "I know. She always brags about giving you the best foot massages. Why don't you make her give me one?" I agreed, and after a few instructions, Shawna was on her knees in front of Lisa massaging her feet. Lisa let out a few moans and said it was wonderful. She couldn't stop giggling though. Mark and I both laughed.

I asked Lisa if she was ready, but she said she was enjoying the massage too much. "Why don't you hypnotize Mark first? If you can hypnotize him, then I'll believe you can hypnotize me. No one is more stubborn than Mark." Mark agreed to do it, but only if I didn't make him do anything stupid. I told him not to be silly. I was his best friend, and if you couldn't trust your best friend, then who could you trust.

Mark took his place in the chair and I went through the routine again. I winked at him. He smiled slightly and I knew he was going to pretend. I spent a couple minutes relaxing him and then told him he was hypnotized. He looked forward as if in a trance. Then I explained to Lisa that hypnosis was so powerful that I should be able to make Mark stronger than he ever was before. I told Mark to sit still and then I left the room and came back with a bundle of clothesline rope and scissors. I tied his wrists to the arms of the chair, his ankles to the legs of the chair and then his waist to the back of the chair. Then I told him that he was not tied up and to stand up. Mark pulled with all his might, but couldn't get loose.

Lisa said that was amazing that he couldn't get up. Mark looked confused. I told him to relax and he did. Then I turned to Lisa and said, "Now that he really believes he's tied up, there is no way he can get out of the chair. He really sees and feels the ropes, even though there aren't any. Lisa almost lost it. She started to giggle. Mark tried to pull his arms and legs free, but couldn't budge the ropes. He said, "That's bullshit. I see the ropes right here." With that we both started laughing.

Mark looked confused. He looked at his bondage and started to wonder if he was hypnotized. He pulled at them again and I told him that he shouldn't overdo it, even though the ropes aren't real, he would have bruises tomorrow because he believed they were there.

I turned to Lisa and asked if she was convinced. She replied, "Oh my God! Yes, I'm ready now. What do I have to do?" I told Shawna she could stop massaging now and then I gave her the command to wake up. Shawna looked surprised to find herself kneeling in front of Lisa. We explained what had happened and told her about Mark.

Shawna looked at Mark and exclaimed surprise that he thought he was tied up. That was the clincher. I think Mark really believed he had been hypnotized.

Shawna sat back down on the sofa and, since Mark was in the chair, I had Lisa sit in the loveseat across the coffee table from him. I went through the relaxation exercises for a couple minutes and then dropped her into a deep trance. Once she was under I had her pretend her arm was floating and then I made her do a cheer as if she was a cheerleader at a football game. We all laughed and then I asked Shawna if there was anything she'd like to see Lisa do. Lisa though about it and decided she wanted a foot massage. Soon Lisa was on her knees giving Shawna a great massage.

I looked at Mark and smiled. "What do ya think Mark? Anything special you'd like me to make her do?" Mark looked a little stunned. He still hadn't gotten over the ropes that held him down. He hesitated, so I said, "Don't worry, I know just what to do now."

I turned back to Shawna and said Jamaica. She instantly stared blankly as if in a trance. Then I commanded Lisa to stand up. I grabbed the TV remote and changed it to a music channel. Grinning like a schoolboy, I told her to do a strip tease for us.

Lisa didn't hesitate. She started gyrating to the music and unbuttoning her white blouse. I looked at Mark. His eyed were wide as he watched his wife pull her shirt off and then start on her jeans. He said, "I'm not so sure this is a good idea Justin." I laughed and said, "Come on Mark. Just a couple nights ago you said you'd make her do a striptease and then give me a killer lap dance. You don't think I'd pass up on that offer, did you?"

Lisa kicked off her jeans and came to wiggle her panty-covered ass in Mark's face. Then she danced to me as she unfastened her bra. She dropped the bra off her lovely tits right in front of me and shook them in my face. I reached up and pinched her butt. Then she seductively slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and playfully pulled at them. She turned away from me and, keeping her back and legs straight, she bent at the waist as she pulled them down to her ankles.

What a view to behold. I had dreamed of Lisa ever since I met her and finally I was going to have her. I almost came in my pants right then, but I held back because I knew it was going to get much better. Lisa stood up and kicked off her panties. Then she danced in front of Mark for a minute before coming back to me. Staring directly at her charms, I commented, "Mark, your wife has great tits and a very fuckable ass. You are one lucky son of a bitch!" Mark didn't say anything, but kind of grunted something.

The song ended and Lisa sat down in the chair across from Mark. I told Shawna to stand up. She quickly stood. Then I told her to do a strip tease for us. She immediately began a repeat of her performance two nights ago. While she pulled her T-shirt over her head I told Lisa to give me a killer lap dance. She jumped up and came to sit on my lap. She immediately shoved her breasts in my face and started to grind her hips as she straddled my legs. I grabbed her ass in both hands and squeezed. She leaned back to play with her own nipples and I glanced over at Mark. He had a look of shock and awe. He didn't know weather to watch Shawna strip or Lisa grinding on me.

I laughed and then sucked Lisa's nipple into my mouth. I was in heaven. Lisa turned around and ground her ass into my crotch while I pawed at her tits. Then I reached between her spread open legs and started fingering her. Just to make sure Mark noticed I said, "Mark, your wife gets so wet. I think she likes this."