Shayla

Story Info
He went to her door.
843 words
4.3
40.4k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to her door, knocking softly at first. I heard a sound as someone inside stood close to the door, obviously checking me out.

The door opened inward to a partially lit room with a light brown rug. The room didn't look lived in. The furniture was sparse and the place was too orderly.

I glanced around the door at the young, brown woman who was now closing it. She was in her mid-twenties, athletic-looking, pretty, but not overly so. She smiled shyly at me, allowing me to relax somewhat.

"You're very beautiful," I said. "Do all of your customers say that to you?"

"Some.." She seemed honestly pleased by my complement. I kissed her hard, reacting to my attraction to her in more ways than one. To my surprise, she returned my kiss with an equal amount of passion, looking excitedly into my eyes. "Let's go into the other room" she whispered, again using the same awkward smile as when we first spoke.

She led me to a very clean bathroom. "You can shower here first. I'm going to get the other room ready. There are mints in the bowl on the sink."

I stripped off my clothes casually, taking a mint. Already swollen, my penis throbbed as I reached in and turned on the water for the shower. Finishing quickly, I dried off, wrapping a fresh towel around my waist, finding myself unable to conceal the bulge of excitement pushing into the cloth.

I entered a small bedroom, which was decorated with black lacquered Japanese fans and screens. A tape played Stan Getz, the soft jazz drifting across the room above the bed.

As I lay back on the bed, my penis relaxed beneath the towel.

The brown woman re-appeared. Five-five, (obviously a runner from the looks of her muscular legs), straight, brown shoulder-length hair, she looked good in her casual t-shirt and underwear. "I'm Shayla" she said as she sat down on the bed. She rubbed my shoulders softly. "Is this your first sensual massage?"

"Yes. How does this work?" Continuing to gently apply pressure to my upper body, she spoke. "$180 for a mutual massage, $280 for the special."

I looked at Shayla, replying without hesitation "I'll have to go for the special. You're just too beautiful to resist!"

Shayla kept surprising me with her reaction to my compliments. She kissed me again, then began massaging my lower back. I lay down, stretching out to massage her exposed feet and lower legs. I loved touching her feet. They were a little big, giving her a degree of imperfection that I liked very much.

As I moved slowly up to Shayla's thighs, my penis began to stiffen, a bubble of liquid forming at it's tip. I liked this girl. I liked my tan body, my thick cock against her soft, brown skin. I wanted to give...

Shayla twisted, drawing her mouth around my hard penis, taking it slowly. I caressed her thighs, moving my hand between the curve of her ass to feel the surprising wetness of her. I ran my fingers through her soft pubic mound hair, than slipped a finger into her to find her labia swollen and creamy with women-scent.

Shayla's face swung toward me, dreamy, soft, her lips touching mine as her desire built. Slipping a condom on my cock, she drew me into her. Hot, tight, smooth, her cunt throbbing with the sensations of each slow thrust.

Shayla kissed me, her tongue searching for my tongue, her pussy gripping my cock. The sounds of our love-making grew stronger, skin slapping together, moisture building.

Shayla's head rolled to the side, her ecstasy building. She pulled my rock-hard cock deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. I didn't want it to stop. I wanted to pull out, relax, start again, but it felt too damn good. Shayla exploded into orgasm, then came again, each time her moist pussy clenching my penis, her legs wrapped tightly around my back. I pushed deeper, wanting to please her one more time before I exploded...cum shot out of my cock, blasting into Shayla in a series of huge, throbbing bursts. I pushed harder and harder with the energy of each burst until my cum ran out, my cock still hard, throbbing in her.

We held each other, panting softly for many minutes, listening to our breathing, touching the fingertips of our hands, our toes, our lips, our breasts, not wanting to let go.

We lay back, told each other general stuff, nothing private, things like what we did outside of this situation. We both were interested in people, in teaching, in culture, in travel...

Shayla cleaned up while I dressed. I left the money I owed her on her pillow...

Coming from the bathroom in her silk robe Shayla looked radiant, fresh...

I went to my car and got an amethyst that I had dug up on a recent trip to the desert. "For you." I said, kissing her softly on the lips. "See ya again... and I did..."